Stats: 3,161,360 members, 7,846,560 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) (31950 Views)

Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) / MTN's 300,000 Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Nigeria / Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 02, 2021
Nairalandian:
People and their stupid mentality.
Of recent,
My school gate man
My teacher
A girl I know
and my pal's Mom, passed away after a brief illness.
Who knows whether it's COVID 19, but due to lack of testing, the cause of death wasn't ascertained.

If you feel you have sense, and you believe COVID 19 is a hoax, the you're senseless, very very senseless.
that's it easy with the Coronavirus SCAMdemic lie. You scammers dont even have limit

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:42pm On Mar 02, 2021
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by Help2020: 1:43pm On Mar 02, 2021
Unknown31:
another SCAMdemic promoter.
Your sense lost.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by wink2015(m): 1:47pm On Mar 02, 2021
We will be happy to see Buhari take the vaccine on public television.

The same thing goes for the Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbanjo.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by Futureukstudent: 1:53pm On Mar 02, 2021
Help2020:

I just recovered now from it..Covid is not a joke tbh.Covid is not for you and your family like you said,buy pls protect yourselves.
them no Dy tell person na...leave am
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by wildernessVoice: 1:54pm On Mar 02, 2021
Agbo all the way

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 02, 2021
post=99539127:
The first doses are to be administered to frontline healthcare personnel.
That is how it was done in all sane societies abroad.

Unfortunately, some heady and stubborn youths have been playing with their lives since this virus started.
They have been shouting 'coronavirus is a scam.
There is nothing like CORONAVIRUS.'
We only pray it won't be their portion.

Meanwhile,
For some enemies of the states,
saying negative things about this vaccine already, as they remain negative to EVERYTHING everyday of their lives,
For the ones saying there is nothing like CORONAVIRUS,
We have this for your types...

Vaccine is a personal thing.
No one is forcing you to take it.
If you want it,
and want to protect your life and the lives of your love ones,
go for it , it is free.
If you don't want it,
No one is forcing you to receive it, or begging you to,
stay away from it.
#SimpleSturvz.

wake up, you are currently alone in your hallucinations. even a new born baby knows that your lord and saviour BUHARIhas FAILED
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by byinks(f): 1:56pm On Mar 02, 2021
duro4chang:
Thank God it is not by force.

It will be made compulsory sooner or later...

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by omojesu202(m): 1:57pm On Mar 02, 2021
post=99539127:

Unfortunately, some heady and stubborn youths have been playing with their lives since this virus started.

Meanwhile,
saying negative things about this vaccine already, as they remain negative to EVERYTHING everyday of their lives,

If you want it,
go for it , it is free.
If you don't want it,
stay away from it.
#SimpleSturvz.

but stop preaching now
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 1:58pm On Mar 02, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Nope, UK....
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by Futureukstudent: 1:59pm On Mar 02, 2021
Unknown31:
another SCAMdemic promoter.
lol . I wish I could tell you it is a scam...bro it is not
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by byinks(f): 2:02pm On Mar 02, 2021
AK481:
rejected drug.

south africa rejected it as it didnt have the required prevention standard for covid 19

This consignment of vaccine may just be a swap from SA..hmmm...nawa oo
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 2:04pm On Mar 02, 2021
byinks:

It will be made compulsory sooner or later...
For where? No be Nigeria? They will even hoard it. You in particular will not get. It is for the politicians and their immediate family members. When the time comes you will remember me. please write down today's date.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by byinks(f): 2:07pm On Mar 02, 2021
wink2015:
We will be happy to see Buhari take the vaccine on public television.

The same thing goes for the Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbanjo.

I can't be impressed by that.

To date, there is no world leader that actually took the real vaccine...it won't be different here either.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by razzydoo(m): 2:17pm On Mar 02, 2021
I no dey sick, you wan gimme medicine...

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 02, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Nope, UK....
I hope you do know there are some vaccines made to only be distributed in Africa. So the possibility that the vaccine you take in UK Will the different from the one given to someone in Nigeria is very high.

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 2:23pm On Mar 02, 2021
Wittyduchess:
I hope you do know there are some vaccines made to only be distributed in Africa. So the possibility that the vaccine you take in UK Will the different from the one given to someone in Nigeria is very high.

That's a regulatory issue, and not anything irregular.......

To sell medications in certain countries, you must have submitted for peer reviews, historical test data etc etc

This is how people just spread fake news unnecessarily, raising false alarms.......
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by Oluwaleinad14(m): 2:25pm On Mar 02, 2021
Covid 1-9 birus in bubu's voice.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 02, 2021
Lexusgs430:

That's a regulatory issue, and not anything irregular.......

To sell medications in certain countries, you must have submitted for peer reviews, historical test data etc etc

This is how people just spread fake news unnecessarily, raising false alarms.......
I am sure you were part of the people that called it false alarm too until the Pfizer case in the north that claimed the lives of those children. undecided

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 2:35pm On Mar 02, 2021
Wittyduchess:
I am sure you were part of the people that called it false alarm too until the Pfizer case in the north that claimed the lives of those children. undecided

Don't forget, they paid a very hefty compensation for it. Built hospitals (which your people mismanaged) + stole 99% of the financial compensation........

So who is worse than the devil........

- Those that compensated
- Or those that stole the compensation......

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 02, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Don't forget, they paid a very hefty compensation for it. Built hospitals (which your people mismanaged) + stole 99% of the financial compensation........

So who is worse than the devil........

- Those that compensated
- Or those that stole the compensation......
Still I am sure at the beginning you would have called it false alarm and uncessary fake news .If your children were among the dead ,I am sure compensation will not placate your sorrows. Would it?

And also the Nigerian government can sell its own people just for a few dollars even if the vaccines have not been certified and still going through clinical trials ,all the company has to do is to pay a few people and Nigerians will be used as lab rats without their knowledge.

So again there is a high possibility that the vaccine you took in the UK and the one that will be administered to the common Nigerian on the street is different .
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by Zico5(m): 2:44pm On Mar 02, 2021
post=99539127:

Meanwhile,

If you want it,
go for it , it is free.
If you don't want it,
stay away from it.
#SimpleSturvz.

Mr man go and sit down somewhere. Who made u the mouth piece in everything. U just want to use any mean to defend the dead government. Enough of this nonsense jare.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 2:46pm On Mar 02, 2021
Make Una de chop am with gala
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 2:46pm On Mar 02, 2021
Wittyduchess:
Still I am sure at the beginning you would have called it false alarm and uncessary fake news .If your children were among the dead ,I am sure compensation will not placate your sorrows. Would it?

And also the Nigerian government can sell its own people just for a few dollars even if the vaccines have not been certified and still going through clinical trials ,all the company has to do is to pay a few people and Nigerians will be used as lab rats without their knowledge.

So again there is a high possibility that the vaccine you took in the UK and the one that will be administered to the common Nigerian on the street is different .

Who allowed them conduct such test?.......

Have you ever had a vaccine before?... I guess, you have had plenty......... Whose children do you think those vaccines got tested on?......
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 02, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Who allowed them conduct such test?.......

Have you ever had a vaccine before?... I guess, you have had plenty......... Whose children do you think those vaccines got tested on?......

The answer to the questions is the very reason Nigerians should be weary of any government approved covid vaccine. A few dollars and Nigerians will be allowed to be used as lab rats .
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by ElijahIme1992(m): 3:00pm On Mar 02, 2021
Abeg I wan sell my own covid vaccine for 20k anybody interested should meet me..

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by donnie(m): 3:10pm On Mar 02, 2021
Useless leaders and medical practitioners who prefer to spend billions importing vaccines they know nothing about, rather than helping their people to build immunity and offer better medical services.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by Coinbased: 3:14pm On Mar 02, 2021
keep it for your family we dey kanpe
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by patomberekpe(m): 3:16pm On Mar 02, 2021
People Please don't be deceived, the current vaccine isn't vaccine inside,But normal medication, the game Is simple,the officials will take this original Socalled vaccine, then the people will say all Is well since the officials didn't die. then they will bring the Real killing vaccine, and hell will break loose.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:21pm On Mar 02, 2021
Someone should burn it abeg before people take it and their immune system will be weakened then start spreading d real covid-19 where u see people dying foreal like the Uk
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by Kingrefreshed: 3:31pm On Mar 02, 2021
Priscy01:

Now they are permitted to Loot it among themselves.

We will be proud of them if they share it among themselves grin grin grin.

I Rather take Rat poison than take this Satan in a shinny bottle grin grin

Why The Wrong Sleeping Position Can Kill Your Baby. / Jesse Otegbayo Recovers From COVID-19 / First COVID-19 Patient In Oyo Discharged