Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,255 members, 7,846,172 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) (31949 Views)

Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) / MTN's 300,000 Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Nigeria / Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by ny1234: 3:45pm On Mar 02, 2021
It has been revealed severally that COVID19 has not been scientifically isolated in a lab, purified or shown to exist. What we see today is media propaganda and redesignation of flu cases. How do you create a vaccine for a virus that has not been scientifically isolated? How do you produce a vaccine within a year after the alleged virus outbreak? Sorry but what they call COVID19 vaccine doesn't qualify as a vaccine. Take it at your own risk and remember that the government will not take the blame for any harm done to you as a result of this vaccine.

May God save Nigeria

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 3:51pm On Mar 02, 2021
Wittyduchess:

The answer to the questions is the very reason Nigerians should be weary of any government approved covid vaccine. A few dollars and Nigerians will be allowed to be used as lab rats .

But oyinbo's too are happily juicing their own too, with this covid vaccine........

Exactly the same cocktail........ grin
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by jidebabao: 4:37pm On Mar 02, 2021
I don register sharperly to take cos I no won hear story that touch���
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 02, 2021
Lexusgs430:

But oyinbo's too are happily juicing their own too, with this covid vaccine........

Exactly the same cocktail........ grin
I am sure those northern parents were assured it was the same cocktail too until their kids were sent to the great beyond.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by Deemayor: 4:48pm On Mar 02, 2021
God forbid bad thing, me and my family count us out.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 4:51pm On Mar 02, 2021
Wittyduchess:
I am sure those northern parents were assured it was the same cocktail too until their kids were sent to the great beyond.

No winning with this witty duchess......... wink
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by nedekid: 5:11pm On Mar 02, 2021
Fahdiga:
Not for me. covid isn't for me and my family
Fair enough, it means more doses for those of us that want to take cool
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by Fahdiga(m): 5:12pm On Mar 02, 2021
nedekid:

Fair enough, it means more doses for those of us that want to take cool
You can take as many as thousands if you want

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by nedekid: 5:13pm On Mar 02, 2021
ny1234:
It has been revealed severally that COVID19 has not been scientifically isolated in a lab, purified or shown to exist. What we see today is media propaganda and redesignation of flu cases. How do you create a vaccine for a virus that has not been scientifically isolated? How do you produce a vaccine with a year after the alleged virus outbreak? Sorry but what they call COVID19 vaccine doesn't qualify as a vaccine. Take it at your own risk and remember that the government will not take the blame for any harm done to you as a result of this vaccine.

May God save Nigeria
Have you personally seen a person struggle for life and die from covid?
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by magzey: 6:08pm On Mar 02, 2021
duro4chang:
Good. I have already vowed I will not take it.
Will the queue even reach you ? grin grin

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 6:14pm On Mar 02, 2021
magzey:

For where? Even you. The way the palliative was share.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by dfrost: 9:52pm On Mar 02, 2021
naptu2:

That is incredibly simple. Chemistry is still chemistry and pharmacology is still pharmacology. We don't have to be able to produce strawberries to verify if they are safe for a human to eat them.

They are not producing the vaccines, they are verifying if they are safe for human consumption

Totally agree with you on the MO of doing things.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 4:36am On Mar 03, 2021
duro4chang:
Fahdiga:
Not for me. covid isn't for me and my family

When one has the misfortune to read stuff like this from ‘educated’ people, it becomes clear why Nigeria (a country with so many uneducated people) remains a cesspool of disease and so many preventable deaths.
>
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by DeMonk: 7:05am On Mar 03, 2021
duro4chang:
Nobody beg you take am o
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 7:59am On Mar 03, 2021
DeMonk:

Nobody beg you take am o
It is none of your business. You too will not even get.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 8:06am On Mar 03, 2021
9jaRealist:

When one has the misfortune to read stuff like this from ‘educated’ people, it becomes clear why Nigeria (a country with so many uneducated people) remains a cesspool of disease and so many preventable deaths.
>
Your education is a waste. Go and take your own . As for me no way. Why are you crying more than the bereaved. My body is my body not yours. Mind your business. Go and look for job. This vaccine you are gnashing your teeth about will not get to you. I beg go away.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by donnie(m): 9:26pm On Mar 03, 2021
ny1234:
It has been revealed severally that COVID19 has not been scientifically isolated in a lab, purified or shown to exist. What we see today is media propaganda and redesignation of flu cases. How do you create a vaccine for a virus that has not been scientifically isolated? How do you produce a vaccine within a year after the alleged virus outbreak? Sorry but what they call COVID19 vaccine doesn't qualify as a vaccine. Take it at your own risk and remember that the government will not take the blame for any harm done to you as a result of this vaccine.

May God save Nigeria

Even the manufacturers are now protected by law should any harm come to you as result of the vaccines. But somehow because of CNN addiction, some people think it's the best thing to happen to Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by donnie(m): 9:29pm On Mar 03, 2021
magzey:

Don't worry, they will sell all goverment assets and even use your taxs or your salary to pay for vaccines until it gets to you. Mtcheew.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by donnie(m): 9:32pm On Mar 03, 2021
wink2015:
We will be happy to see Buhari take the vaccine on public television.

The same thing goes for the Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbanjo.

They will take. Especially that V.P. His pastor is already very obedient, wearing mask everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why The Wrong Sleeping Position Can Kill Your Baby. / Jesse Otegbayo Recovers From COVID-19 / First COVID-19 Patient In Oyo Discharged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.