Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Buhari Declares Zamfara No Fly-zone, Bans Mining Activities - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Declares Zamfara No Fly-zone, Bans Mining Activities (27646 Views)

Kebbi Bans Mining, Shuts Down Many Sites / Zamfara No-fly Zone: We Suspect Helicopters Are Used To Take Arms To Bandits — P / INEC Declares Zamfara By-Election Inconclusive, 2 Adhoc Staff Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Declares Zamfara No Fly-zone, Bans Mining Activities by Omooba77: 3:12pm On Mar 02, 2021
President Muhammadu Buhari has directed that Zamfara State be declared a no fly-zone. The National Security Adviser (NSA), retired Major General Babagana Monguno, disclosed.

President Muhammadu Buhari has directed that Zamfara State be declared a no fly-zone.

The National Security Adviser (NSA), retired Major General Babagana Monguno, disclosed this on Tuesday while briefing State House correspondents after a meeting of National Security Council at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

Monguno said the President had also approved a ban on mining activities in Zamfara state to stop the rising insecurity.

The NSA, who also revealed that all non state actors had been placed under surveillance, said the federal government would not hesitate to use kinetic means to restore normalcy in the country .

He said defense and intelligence organisations had been charged not to allow the country slide into anarchy.

Monguno added that the President charged the new service chiefs to reclaim all areas under the control of bandits, insurgents and kidnappers.

“We can no longer avoid to lose lives while operating within the legalities,” he declared.

“We are not going to blackmailed . The government has the responsibility to assert its will.

“Citizens can reside wherever they want to reside . Anybody who is a criminal should be brought to book.
https://dailytrust.com/breaking-buhari-declares-zamfara-no-fly-zone-bans-mining-activities

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Declares Zamfara No Fly-zone, Bans Mining Activities by Adeedris(m): 3:14pm On Mar 02, 2021
All these appear to be media propaganda to make us believe they are working. The question is, are they really ready to tackle the insecurity challenges?

Kinetic kor, magnetic ni.

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Declares Zamfara No Fly-zone, Bans Mining Activities by harmargedon: 3:16pm On Mar 02, 2021
Are the bandits into mining?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Declares Zamfara No Fly-zone, Bans Mining Activities by after4: 3:34pm On Mar 02, 2021
Nonsense and ingredient

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Declares Zamfara No Fly-zone, Bans Mining Activities by BruncleZuma: 3:35pm On Mar 02, 2021
grin grin grin grin

Buhari said no such thing, some faceless powerful non-elected bureaucrat did and when we diss Buhari over this, his lickspittles will jump to his defence...

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Declares Zamfara No Fly-zone, Bans Mining Activities by Bluethong1(f): 3:35pm On Mar 02, 2021
If wishes were horses!

Talk is cheap.

We are tired of we will, we would, it would.

We need actions. Stop the talk and get to work!

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Declares Zamfara No Fly-zone, Bans Mining Activities by eedimo(m): 3:35pm On Mar 02, 2021
In times like this I no longer believe anything from "THE PRESIDENCY".

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Declares Zamfara No Fly-zone, Bans Mining Activities by yrret: 3:36pm On Mar 02, 2021
I will believe if the president does

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Declares Zamfara No Fly-zone, Bans Mining Activities by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 02, 2021
Fake news.
Re: Buhari Declares Zamfara No Fly-zone, Bans Mining Activities by dante0147: 3:37pm On Mar 02, 2021
Why are they shouting blackmailed we need to know why are they blackmailing the FG

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares Zamfara No Fly-zone, Bans Mining Activities by ovie8200: 3:37pm On Mar 02, 2021
What a useless man with a dull head. Today my co-workers are regretting supporting this illiterate back then.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Declares Zamfara No Fly-zone, Bans Mining Activities by Commonguy(m): 3:38pm On Mar 02, 2021
wahala . so Buhari dey ban sometin' anyhow
Re: Buhari Declares Zamfara No Fly-zone, Bans Mining Activities by Optional09: 3:39pm On Mar 02, 2021
Adeedris:
All these appear to be media propaganda to make us believe they are working. The question is, are they really ready to tackle the insecurity challenges?

The real issue he will never address

wetin concern flight with bandits moving on the ground with the help of Gumi,

Arrest Gumi and bandits will surrender

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Declares Zamfara No Fly-zone, Bans Mining Activities by AmazingELixir: 3:39pm On Mar 02, 2021
undecided
Re: Buhari Declares Zamfara No Fly-zone, Bans Mining Activities by Fiscus105(m): 3:39pm On Mar 02, 2021
Oga work the talk, ur body language clearly says it all, you are behind one ethnic group at detriment of others in multiethnic nation.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Declares Zamfara No Fly-zone, Bans Mining Activities by tit(f): 3:39pm On Mar 02, 2021
Have the bandits been flying?
Or should the air force not fly?
Not good for the Hausas and other minority groups.
Free range for the Fulanis

16 Likes

Re: Buhari Declares Zamfara No Fly-zone, Bans Mining Activities by Thetruthshallse(m): 3:40pm On Mar 02, 2021
We all know you are a TERRORIST but continue.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Declares Zamfara No Fly-zone, Bans Mining Activities by RuddyFusion(m): 3:40pm On Mar 02, 2021
I laugh in NO FLY ZONE...............................................

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Declares Zamfara No Fly-zone, Bans Mining Activities by TitanzStudio(m): 3:40pm On Mar 02, 2021
9JA na Cruises. I love My Country but Lord Lugard make i no talk anything
Re: Buhari Declares Zamfara No Fly-zone, Bans Mining Activities by Zane2point4(m): 3:40pm On Mar 02, 2021
No fly zone how?
Does bandit posses aircraft or i didnt read this well?
Useless set of ppl.
Call out fulani herdsman you're here saying trash.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Declares Zamfara No Fly-zone, Bans Mining Activities by mfm04622: 3:40pm On Mar 02, 2021
harmargedon:
Are the bandits into mining?

maybe. Certainly criminals are involved in the gold mining business. Some use bandits to displace people from occupied places they want to mine. Some people buy the gold, sell it, use the proceed to buy weapons which they sell to criminals. Some criminals also kidnap people to use as slave to mine gold.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Declares Zamfara No Fly-zone, Bans Mining Activities by seborrhic: 3:41pm On Mar 02, 2021
What has flying got to do with bandits activities for God's sake!
Do the bandits have aircraft or fighter jets or do they fly into Zamfara state that doesn't even av a functional airport?
When u think he has reached the depths of his dullness,he defies that thought.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Declares Zamfara No Fly-zone, Bans Mining Activities by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 02, 2021
Omooba77:

Citizens can reside wherever they want to reside . Anybody who is a criminal should be brought to book.

What is this "mumu" mallam trying to say here. Wetin concern wetin dey happen for zamfara wit the above statement. So all hausas are fulanis truly?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Declares Zamfara No Fly-zone, Bans Mining Activities by moorevic(m): 3:42pm On Mar 02, 2021
Whats with the new Presidential English of "KINETIC & NON-KINETIC"??

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Declares Zamfara No Fly-zone, Bans Mining Activities by oluwasegun007(m): 3:42pm On Mar 02, 2021
Na small small....

WarInTheNorth

According to baba lai " Nigeria is safer than it was in 2015"

May God forgive him.

Kinetic igboho and Co... grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares Zamfara No Fly-zone, Bans Mining Activities by Ogbodavies(m): 3:42pm On Mar 02, 2021
naija govt with kinetics and non kinetics na 5 n 6
Re: Buhari Declares Zamfara No Fly-zone, Bans Mining Activities by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 02, 2021
would they shoot my cessena down if i fly over it?

maybe they don't want us to do reconnaissance over the area the bandits are

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Declares Zamfara No Fly-zone, Bans Mining Activities by Adeedris(m): 3:42pm On Mar 02, 2021
moorevic:
Whats with the new Presidential English of "KINETIC & NON-KINETIC"??

They just discovered the word.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Declares Zamfara No Fly-zone, Bans Mining Activities by sojfarm: 3:44pm On Mar 02, 2021
They have said another story again oooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport / Wike Blasts PDP Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu, For Arrogance, Ingratitude / Jummai Alhassan Visits Makarfi In PDP Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.