Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Guys ,No Dey Allow "See Finish" In Your Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys ,No Dey Allow "See Finish" In Your Relationship. (4136 Views)

Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days / In Uyo, Guys No Longer Marry City Girls, But Village Girls (pictures) / See Finish; Share Your "See Finish" Moments And Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys ,No Dey Allow "See Finish" In Your Relationship. by Uncle93(m): 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2021
No matter how close you and your babe are.. Never allow "See finish" ... Imagine a woman that respects you and all when y'all started dating .. Though y'all play, crack jokes and laugh at dumb shit .. But suddenly there is zero respect for you in the relationship. You cant even ask her to get you water without her dissing you or lashing you to better go get it urself.! Or she starts goshing over another guy right infront of u in a rude way!!

Naso i dey with my friend and him babe and she was literally flirting with me infornt of him and that was the first time of us meeting. Then later, I noticed that she didn't have much regards for him. More like she controls him.

Be nice, be funny, be friendly but no too dey tolerate nonsense, learn to be in charge. Be strict when u have to be and let her know u fit craze for am at any time. Your woman has to fear u to an extent. And don't let her know more than shes supposed to know even ur financial status.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys ,No Dey Allow "See Finish" In Your Relationship. by squash47(m): 6:50pm On Mar 02, 2021
Una too dey carry ladies matter for head. After una go say "Nigerian girls are useless".

But Everytime, una go dey discuss about them.

Tufiakwa for una.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys ,No Dey Allow "See Finish" In Your Relationship. by Uncle93(m): 6:51pm On Mar 02, 2021
squash47:
Una too dey carry ladies matter for head. After una go say "Nigerian girls are useless".

Tufiakwa for una.

Romance section u fool!! Wetin you find come woman matter thread grin

11 Likes

Re: Guys ,No Dey Allow "See Finish" In Your Relationship. by EmekaBlue(m): 6:53pm On Mar 02, 2021
Even see half i no dey allow any girl see me

They will embarrass u once u give them d chance

4 Likes

Re: Guys ,No Dey Allow "See Finish" In Your Relationship. by InfernoNig: 6:54pm On Mar 02, 2021
So far she done see your unclothedness, respect nor go dey again.

6 Likes

Re: Guys ,No Dey Allow "See Finish" In Your Relationship. by Uncle93(m): 6:54pm On Mar 02, 2021
squash47:

Tufiakwa for una.

Lmao u don cast.. You posted that ure obsessed with girls not too long ago and same you dey sey we too dey carry woman matter for head.. Lol lol

8 Likes

Re: Guys ,No Dey Allow "See Finish" In Your Relationship. by squash47(m): 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2021
Uncle93:

Lmao u don cast.. You posted that ure obsessed with girls not too long ago and same you dey sey we too dey carry woman matter for head.. Lol lol

Screenshot where I post say I dey obsessed with girls this year, and paste your aza mk I wire you 5k.
Re: Guys ,No Dey Allow "See Finish" In Your Relationship. by squash47(m): 7:00pm On Mar 02, 2021
Uncle93:

Guy, na last year. No be this year. Last year when I be mumu like you.
Re: Guys ,No Dey Allow "See Finish" In Your Relationship. by Uncle93(m): 7:03pm On Mar 02, 2021
squash47:

Screenshot where I post say I dey obsessed with girls this year, and paste your aza mk I wire you 5k.

5k ? grin loooooooooooooooool!! In ur mind .. U must be feeling rich. Dont stress it man.. That talk has nothing to do with money! Ure just being a coward! Practice what you preach !

1 Like

Re: Guys ,No Dey Allow "See Finish" In Your Relationship. by Uncle93(m): 7:04pm On Mar 02, 2021
squash47:

Guy, na last year. No be this year. Last year when I be mumu like you.

Dont sweat it bro!
Re: Guys ,No Dey Allow "See Finish" In Your Relationship. by chatinent: 7:07pm On Mar 02, 2021
For every useless girl are more useless men, and vice versa.

1 Like

Re: Guys ,No Dey Allow "See Finish" In Your Relationship. by squash47(m): 7:10pm On Mar 02, 2021
Uncle93:

5k ? grin loooooooooooooooool!! In ur mind .. U must be feeling rich. Dont stress it man.. That talk has nothing to do with money! Ure just being a coward! Practice what you preach !

I'm practicing it now bro. I changed this year. And I want you to change too. You remind me when I was still obsessed with girls.

And I'm advising you to change too. Because, I was even worse than you. But right now, I'm free.
Re: Guys ,No Dey Allow "See Finish" In Your Relationship. by squash47(m): 7:10pm On Mar 02, 2021
Uncle93:

Dont sweat it bro!

Na last year bro.
Re: Guys ,No Dey Allow "See Finish" In Your Relationship. by squash47(m): 7:11pm On Mar 02, 2021
Uncle93:

5k ? grin loooooooooooooooool!! In ur mind .. U must be feeling rich. Dont stress it man.. That talk has nothing to do with money! Ure just being a coward !
Practice what you preach !

How am I a coward ? Explain.
Re: Guys ,No Dey Allow "See Finish" In Your Relationship. by Uncle93(m): 7:18pm On Mar 02, 2021
squash47:

I'm practicing it now bro. I changed this year. And I want you to change too. You remind me when I was still obsessed with girls.

And I'm advising you to change too. Because, I was even worse than you. But right now, I'm free.

I cant drag this with you because u already lost a point while trying to make one. I admire people with intellect, rare for me to really argue with a person without it. You said I should change ? From what exactly?
You admitted You used to be obsessed with girls and uve changed but now advising me to also change , where as This thread that made u post such comment has nothing to do with obsession with girls. So what exactly is ur point? I like girls which is normal for any straight guy but im not obsessed.

3 Likes

Re: Guys ,No Dey Allow "See Finish" In Your Relationship. by YoungLionken(m): 7:32pm On Mar 02, 2021
Not allowing"see finish" isn't by barking or misbehaving before her,every damn time.
But your coordination.

Some alpha Males miss this point...
Re: Guys ,No Dey Allow "See Finish" In Your Relationship. by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:50pm On Mar 02, 2021
YoungLionken:
Not allowing"see finish" isn't by barking or misbehaving before her,every damn time.
But your coordination.

Some alpha Males miss this point...

Can you expand this?
Re: Guys ,No Dey Allow "See Finish" In Your Relationship. by EzegeNdiigbo: 7:58pm On Mar 02, 2021
Doings
Re: Guys ,No Dey Allow "See Finish" In Your Relationship. by squash47(m): 9:06pm On Mar 02, 2021
Uncle93:

I cant drag this with you because u already lost a point while trying to make one. I admire people with intellect, rare for me to really argue with a person without it. You said I should change ? From what exactly?
You admitted You used to be obsessed with girls and uve changed but now advising me to also change , where as This thread that made u post such comment has nothing to do with obsession with girls. So what exactly is ur point? I like girls which is normal for any straight guy but im not obsessed.
Ok.
Re: Guys ,No Dey Allow "See Finish" In Your Relationship. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 02, 2021
InfernoNig:
So far she done see your unclothedness, respect nor go dey again.
Big lie.. na then respect dey pass.. Who np get respect no get am and who no fit command respect na him headache be that. It has nothing to do with being playful with ur partner or unclothedness
Re: Guys ,No Dey Allow "See Finish" In Your Relationship. by LikeAking: 9:46pm On Mar 02, 2021
Uncle93:
No matter how close you and your babe are.. Never allow "See finish" ... Imagine a woman that respects you and all when y'all started dating .. Though y'all play, crack jokes and laugh at dumb shit .. But suddenly there is zero respect for you in the relationship. You cant even ask her to get you water without her dissing you or lashing you to better go get it urself.! Or she starts goshing over another guy right infront of u in a rude way!!

Naso i dey with my friend and him babe and she was literally flirting with me infornt of him and that was the first time of us meeting. Then later, I noticed that she didn't have much regards for him. More like she controls him.

Be nice, be funny, be friendly but no too dey tolerate nonsense, learn to be in charge. Be strict when u have to be and let her know u fit craze for am at any time. Your woman has to fear u to an extent. And don't let her know more than shes supposed to know even ur financial status.

Ladies love strict men.
Re: Guys ,No Dey Allow "See Finish" In Your Relationship. by sunshineV(f): 10:03pm On Mar 02, 2021
if u want a lady that will be fearing u kuku marry a dog

1 Like

Re: Guys ,No Dey Allow "See Finish" In Your Relationship. by Lion26: 10:09pm On Mar 02, 2021
Uncle93:

.. A Nigga.. What Ya Problem.. Just Come Hear And Rant because of a hoe.. who told you.. your friends gat the pussy alone.. it so.painful seeing guys falling for prey.. called woman.. you gat a big problem.. or you would like get her on the bed too.. tell the truth.. cos I got ya... lolzzz..

Note.. Don't qoute... me cos I won't reply.. don't trynna do that shit.... I gat so many things ahead.. don't trynna pissed me of..cos I won't reply...and you must be mad for doing so... if try that shit... or thing of that in your head.. get the hell out hear..
Re: Guys ,No Dey Allow "See Finish" In Your Relationship. by Jeon(m): 10:20pm On Mar 02, 2021
you guy's are bunch of confused foolish hypocrites with no cardinal direction. Still dating the Nigerian girls you called useless,hoe's, ve'nothing to offer in your life. creating a topic about them every single seconds [between you and them who's useless? ].

wetin go make you show ur unclothedness to someone wer no be ur spouse if no be stupidity and waywardness dy smell dy follow you

1 Like

Re: Guys ,No Dey Allow "See Finish" In Your Relationship. by Jeon(m): 10:23pm On Mar 02, 2021
sunshineV:
if u want a lady that will be fearing u kuku marry a dog

thanks for that.. they think they can enslaved someone with their stupid ideology.

1 Like

Re: Guys ,No Dey Allow "See Finish" In Your Relationship. by Lion26: 10:33pm On Mar 02, 2021
Jeon:
you guy's are bunch of confused foolish hypocrites with no cardinal direction. Still dating the Nigerian girls you called useless,hoe's, ve'nothing to offer in your life. creating a topic about them every single seconds [between you and them who's useless? ].
.. You Gat a big problem.. Jeon.. You Just Nothing.. But a freaking good pussy head.. used for exercise by the real niggaz.. not ya fault though.. it is the bothered.. naive nigga.. that pull up this crap already.. not knowing you guys are full shit.. since. 19bc.. you gat no use.. you just a product hire and we pay.. shitty talks from.. you ain't wise at all.. you sound bitterd from your last brake up.. cos you know.. you gat know value.. and you don't sea a piece of value from ya self.. though.. that your personal problem not for me.. if you crazy.. you gotta go asylum.. if you depressed or suicidal.. you gotta go see counselor before it get too late.. or you just a waist.. get the hell outta here.. don't rant and smile.. you gat more praise from idiot buy knowing too ya self you gat no brain..

Hey Yo.. For You That Wanna try too quote me don't try that shit.. cos I won't reply you back.. and wait.. you must mad for trying that shit.. and think of that.. get the hell outta here now
Re: Guys ,No Dey Allow "See Finish" In Your Relationship. by Jeon(m): 10:35pm On Mar 02, 2021
Lion26:
.. You Gat a big problem.. Jeon.. You Just Nothing.. But a freaking good pussy head.. used for exercise by the real niggaz.. not ya fault though.. it is the bothered.. naive nigga.. that pull up this crap already.. not knowing you guys are full shit.. since. 19bc.. you gat no use.. you just a product hire and we pay.. shitty talks from.. you ain't wise at all.. you sound bitterd from your last brake up.. cos you know.. you gat know value.. and you don't sea a piece of value from ya self.. though.. that your personal problem not for me.. if you crazy.. you gotta go asylum.. if you depressed or suicidal.. you gotta go see counselor before it get too late.. or you just a waist.. get the hell outta here.. don't rant and smile.. you gat more praise from idiot buy knowing too ya self you gat no brain..

Hey Yo.. For You That Wanna try too quote me don't try that shit.. cos I won't reply you back.. and wait.. you must mad for trying that shit.. and think of that.. get the hell outta here now

@bold Lolzzz
you knew yourself this comment can make you choke with laugh.
yo all this for me? I can see you are just recovery from the mental illness that broke your bones few weeks ago.

1 Like

Re: Guys ,No Dey Allow "See Finish" In Your Relationship. by Lion26: 7:04am On Mar 03, 2021
Jeon:

@bold Lolzzz
you knew yourself this comment can make you choke with laugh.
yo all this for me? I can see you are just recovery from the mental illness that broke your bones few weeks ago.
.. he yo.. you seems.. too be sacarstic... mad fellow.. that wanna try too cooked up some shitty things.. with the disciples.. I gat no issue with that though.. you said I gat a problem.. it you that gotta go fix your bing problem hun.what the heck is wrong with this pussy head.. generation.. feel like hiking words.. you must be mad.. for trying to do so..am not gonna get over you do...cos you just pussy head that needs some banging.. then get paid.. then kicked outta the place. though not your fault it natural too you.. pussy.. head. niggaz.. yea.. if you gat a big problem. quickly gat the doctor.. too get you off that.. cos.. If it get worse.. you gonna die for nothing.. and no rip.. will be given too you asshole.. I ain't crazy.. but you are. you know what.. you just wanna try too pissed me right now but I gotta go.. if have any thing too say.. keep that too ya fucking self..

Note.. For Those of you Niggaz that wanna try too mentioned me. you gat a big problem.. though...or.. wait.. you must be mad for trynna do so.. so stupid Of.. you.. from. am not gonna reply any fucking body.. cos of what.. you crazy.. for mentioning me... you don't have something good doing right. you bleep up already.. anyway that your personal problem . don't trynna mention me. I won't reply. cos you must be mad for trying that shit..
Re: Guys ,No Dey Allow "See Finish" In Your Relationship. by Uncle93(m): 7:43am On Mar 03, 2021
Jeon:

wetin go make you show ur unclothedness to someone wer no be ur spouse if no be stupidity and waywardness dy smell dy follow you

Lol.. Masubation addict on the loose again grin ..
Re: Guys ,No Dey Allow "See Finish" In Your Relationship. by Reex12(m): 8:11am On Mar 03, 2021
A WOMAN EITHER LOOKS UPTO TO YOU OR LOOKS DOWN ON YOU. THERE'S NO INBETWEEN OR YOU'LL BE TAKEN FOR GRANTED

#MGTOW
Re: Guys ,No Dey Allow "See Finish" In Your Relationship. by anonymousthug(m): 8:31am On Mar 03, 2021
Lion26:

Who is this idiot? My friend write Nigerian please. Gaskiya i hate reading from you.�
Re: Guys ,No Dey Allow "See Finish" In Your Relationship. by anonymousthug(m): 8:36am On Mar 03, 2021
���

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Caught A Big Scorpion [Pics] / Is It Wrong To Have A Boyfriend And Sex At 19? / Popular TV Girl Poses Half-nuude In Bathtub For Her Pre-birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.