Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Imo Monarchs Endorses Okorocha's Recall - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Monarchs Endorses Okorocha's Recall (18393 Views)

JUST IN: Two Imo Monarchs Abducted, Palaces Set On Fire / Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces / Killers Of The Two Imo Monarchs Not IPOB, ESN, Gov Knows The Truth - Sen Anyanwu (2) (3) (4)

Re: Imo Monarchs Endorses Okorocha's Recall by ohosi4real(m): 6:04am On Mar 03, 2021
Imo people should forget the past and let the present governor focus in is governor his peoples. We the out side Imo state, we believe that Okorocha is the best governor Imo have ever product in Imo state.
Re: Imo Monarchs Endorses Okorocha's Recall by witworth(m): 6:04am On Mar 03, 2021
Look at these irrational irrelevants trying to act as if they are doing the good work, and all of them are being sent and controlled by the current governor as if they have any power to recall anybody constitutionally, why are these people so primitively useless.
In as much as I don't really care whatever happens to the okorocha self, but these slaves self including their monarch are actually either acting under duress or threat of being removed from their thrones and titles.
Slaves...
Re: Imo Monarchs Endorses Okorocha's Recall by adeolakemi: 6:05am On Mar 03, 2021
Rugaria:
Lol, You really from there? Na hin be say you be my "Nne Ochie"..
nwadiala olee Ka I mere

Re: Imo Monarchs Endorses Okorocha's Recall by bestman09(m): 6:08am On Mar 03, 2021
Rugaria:
Background info:
Hope Uzodinmma is a certified 419er in the mould of say Chris Uba of Anambra state. Ditto the former governor of Imo state who also came into power by mistake, Ohakim! Since the days of Arthur Nzeribe, Imo state has struggled with these kind of characters politically, winning some but losing out many times. Most of these characters were recruited by Abuja, armed with soldiers and mobile police men to go and hyjack the political structure in the state.. Under Ohakim, they were basically sharing the state allocations every month end. Okorochas first tenure opened people's eyes to the fact that the state actually sees some money every month end...

How is this related to the topic?
Amongst the most notorious 419ers from imo state is the man who hyjacked the traditional stool if Obinugwu Ihite Owerri. His name is Cletus Ilomuanya... He was made the south east head of the traditional rulers committe during Jonathan's tenure. He is/was so active in Imo politics that he had a very nasty running battle with Okorocha untill he was demoted from the position of the chairman Imo state council of Chiefs by Okorocha. Ihite Owerri is in Orlu zone. Hope Uzodinmma is from Orlu zone! Rochas Okorocha is also from Orlu zone! Essentially, the crooks and brigands that have hyjacked power in imo state with the help of the "hunters bag" carrying supreme Court Justice are now going for overkill by trying to destroy Okorocha politically!

Whether Okorocha deserves that or not is a story for another day! What is very important here is that some ruthlessly evil minds are in charge in Imo state and nothing going on is a fight against bad governance during Okorochas regime or the evil APC. This is just pure political vandetta by vile characters imposed by Abuja..

You are right to an extent but trying to defend Okorocha is where you got it wrong. It's very clear to every Igbo man, not just ndi IMO that Okorocha is also a big 419er. A big crook with sweet tongue!

Re: Imo Monarchs Endorses Okorocha's Recall by Nobody: 6:12am On Mar 03, 2021
omojesu202:

it's politics and they're only playing with us.
if Rochas wants to have dinner with Hope tomorrow he'll do it, what about you, can you?
the people are only showing Hope that they're loyal to his government by asking Rochas to apologize, it's still politics as Hope is the number one now. If he wasn't they won't do that.
no dey allow politicians to dey whyne you

You are right though.. But I pray things fall further apart so that the recall can pull through
Re: Imo Monarchs Endorses Okorocha's Recall by udemzyudex(m): 6:13am On Mar 03, 2021
waste of time and energy.
Re: Imo Monarchs Endorses Okorocha's Recall by Rugaria: 6:23am On Mar 03, 2021
adeolakemi:
nwadiala olee Ka I mere

Nnaa Ochie..
Lekwaa îsî m ooo..
Re: Imo Monarchs Endorses Okorocha's Recall by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 03, 2021
Nemere2020:
https://www.nairaland.com/6441217/kinsmen-move-recall-okorocha-senate#99551499

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2021/03/imo-monarch-endorses-okorochas-recall/amp/

I praise the Igbo in so many ways but they have no single leader to represent them nationally. Every man is a leader in his own household. That's the reason they are not united and can't take up major national position. Unlike the Yorubas and Hausa, they have national leaders that can easily represent on the national level. If you try to disgrace any of their national leaders, all the Yorubas/Hausans will come against you. If you see any Igbo man that's on the national level or highly successful, it's mainly an individual effort but everyone takes all the glory of his success. But look at Tinubu and his boys; Fashola, Ambode, Osibanjo and so many others. He's pushed them forward for his own interest ahead of 2023. Igbo man should learn how to set compass at the national level politically.

Re: Imo Monarchs Endorses Okorocha's Recall by Rugaria: 6:34am On Mar 03, 2021
bestman09:

You are right to an extent but trying to defend Okorocha is where you got it wrong. It's very clear to every Igbo man, not just ndi IMO that Okorocha is also a big 419er. A big crook with sweet tongue!

You are totally right! And I know this...
Having known that man from childhood, I struggle to accept that he's now being seen as one of them corrupt politicians. I actually don't know what happened but he never needed imo state money! Dude was a multi billionaire before even coming back to imo state in the early 90s.. Was building churches alone, sending kids to school in hordes for free, organizing "palliatives" for local folks every now and then... Very down to earth rich young man whose house was open 24/7 for anybody from anywhere to walk in and demand for delicious meal anytime he's around! Ask around in Ogboko.. Had a relatively good name! So what on earth was he looking for trying to soil his reputation with all these alleged acts of malfeasance? It's the same way I personally feel about Orji Kalus entrance into politics; young, rich, very comfortable... So what else does he want in politics other than to serve and help? Then the corruption cases start to pile up! It's really really disheartening, if you were genuinely expecting much from them and did wish their administrations success at the initial stages..

Re: Imo Monarchs Endorses Okorocha's Recall by Cypron(m): 6:43am On Mar 03, 2021
Rocha's problems nor dey finish??
Re: Imo Monarchs Endorses Okorocha's Recall by omojesu202(m): 6:47am On Mar 03, 2021
Damiriel:

You are right though.. But I pray things fall further apart so that the recall can pull through

I don't know sha, but has there been any successful recall?
Re: Imo Monarchs Endorses Okorocha's Recall by Lolachef(f): 6:48am On Mar 03, 2021
Yes I am from the Ezerioha kindred
adeolakemi:
st Martins Catholic church, do you know obibi ochasi and ogberuru
Re: Imo Monarchs Endorses Okorocha's Recall by Lolachef(f): 6:49am On Mar 03, 2021
Rugaria:

Lol,
You really from there?
Na hin be say you be my "Nne Ochie"..

Re: Imo Monarchs Endorses Okorocha's Recall by Emyogalanya: 7:13am On Mar 03, 2021
bluebay:
Bunch of paid Ingrates at work... I see Uzodinma falling into a deep mess.
they will still deal with that supreme Court governor
Re: Imo Monarchs Endorses Okorocha's Recall by Psoul(m): 7:37am On Mar 03, 2021
JenniferAkpamu:

What does gbafuo mean?

What does Akpamu mean?

Re: Imo Monarchs Endorses Okorocha's Recall by payloader(m): 7:55am On Mar 03, 2021
As much as what you said is true, both Uzodimma and Okoroawusa deserve each other: Hope Uzodimma is a supreme court governor, while Okoroawusa is a clown in senator's robe. They are both complete sellouts, and serve one master.
Rugaria:
Background info:
Hope Uzodinmma is a certified 419er in the mould of say Chris Uba of Anambra state. Ditto the former governor of Imo state who also came into power by mistake, Ohakim! Since the days of Arthur Nzeribe, Imo state has struggled with these kind of characters politically, winning some but losing out many times. Most of these characters were recruited by Abuja, armed with soldiers and mobile police men to go and hyjack the political structure in the state.. Under Ohakim, they were basically sharing the state allocations every month end. Okorochas first tenure opened people's eyes to the fact that the state actually sees some money every month end...

Amongst the most notorious 419ers from imo state is the man who hyjacked the traditional stool of Obinugwu Ihite Owerri. His name is Cletus Ilomuanya... He was made the south east head of the traditional rulers committe during Jonathan's tenure. He is/was so active in Imo politics that he had a very nasty running battle with Okorocha untill he was demoted from the position of the chairman Imo state council of Chiefs by Okorocha. Ihite Owerri is in Orlu zone. Hope Uzodinmma is from Orlu zone! Rochas Okorocha is also from Orlu zone! Essentially, the crooks and brigands that have hyjacked power in imo state with the help of the "hunters bag" carrying supreme Court Justice are now going for overkill by trying to destroy Okorocha politically!

Whether Okorocha deserves that or not is a story for another day! What is very important here is that some ruthlessly evil minds are in charge in Imo state and nothing going on is a fight against bad governance during Okorochas regime or the evil APC. This is just pure political vandetta by vile characters imposed by Abuja..

Re: Imo Monarchs Endorses Okorocha's Recall by Kenneth10110(m): 8:01am On Mar 03, 2021
Rugaria:

Taaah, gbafuo dia..
How sure are we that you are not a Tutsi or from kivu province?

Bia biko you both are brothers we don't need to insult each other's
Re: Imo Monarchs Endorses Okorocha's Recall by Akaegwu(m): 8:06am On Mar 03, 2021
JenniferAkpamu:

What does gbafuo mean?
Get out
Re: Imo Monarchs Endorses Okorocha's Recall by Akaegwu(m): 8:07am On Mar 03, 2021
Psoul:

What does Akpamu mean?
Scrotum.
Re: Imo Monarchs Endorses Okorocha's Recall by Rugaria: 8:12am On Mar 03, 2021
Kenneth10110:

Bia biko you both are brothers we don't need to insult each other's
Who and who are brothers? What does he mean by Imo people and Anambra people? What kind of re-tarded thinking is that? Creating divisions where there are none! Anambra nationalism? Who created the Anambra and Imo states you are bickering about? A fulani! So a fulani tells you who's your brother now?
Re: Imo Monarchs Endorses Okorocha's Recall by Psoul(m): 8:17am On Mar 03, 2021
Akaegwu:
Scrotum.

I want @JenniferAkpamu to answer the question.
Re: Imo Monarchs Endorses Okorocha's Recall by Polynek(m): 8:19am On Mar 03, 2021
Rugaria:

Bia,
Òdika ishi mebiri gi??
With every post you sound like you're going through some bipolar spasm..
What's your problem sef?
Nwanne ibukwa ezigbo nwafor Igbo oo, asusu gi akpofelam

Re: Imo Monarchs Endorses Okorocha's Recall by SommyGudman(m): 8:21am On Mar 03, 2021
It's is a welcome development
Re: Imo Monarchs Endorses Okorocha's Recall by jditimiya(m): 8:55am On Mar 03, 2021
Who are those people in Abuja that is making the state to be going backward and yet nobody knows them? What is in that state that they are fighting to keep or protect?
Rugaria:
Background info:

Amongst the most notorious 419ers from imo state is the man who hyjacked the traditional stool of Obinugwu Ihite Owerri. His name is Cletus Ilomuanya... He was made the south east head of the traditional rulers committe during Jonathan's tenure. He is/was so active in Imo politics that he had a very nasty running battle with Okorocha untill he was demoted from the position of the chairman Imo state council of Chiefs by Okorocha. Ihite Owerri is in Orlu zone. Hope Uzodinmma is from Orlu zone! Rochas Okorocha is also from Orlu zone! Essentially, the crooks and brigands that have hyjacked power in imo state with the help of the "hunters bag" carrying supreme Court Justice are now going for overkill by trying to destroy Okorocha politically!

Re: Imo Monarchs Endorses Okorocha's Recall by Rugaria: 8:58am On Mar 03, 2021
jditimiya:
Who are those people in Abuja that is making the state to be going backward and yet nobody knows them? What is in that state that they are fighting to keep or protect?
The Buharis and Obasanjos and their cohorts!
Oil, gas , igbo intelligentsia..

Re: Imo Monarchs Endorses Okorocha's Recall by LordOfTheGame: 9:00am On Mar 03, 2021
JenniferAkpamu:

What does gbafuo mean?

It means Akpamu grin grin grin
Re: Imo Monarchs Endorses Okorocha's Recall by BravoDe: 9:05am On Mar 03, 2021
adeolakemi:
nwadiala olee Ka I mere

Emeka, are you tired of impersonating Yoruba already?

Re: Imo Monarchs Endorses Okorocha's Recall by zudozz: 9:06am On Mar 03, 2021
Rugaria:
Background info:

[b]You are just being senseless! Someone stole ALL the monies and allocations and lands and properties belong to you and I and all you are talking about is 419? With all this your grammar its obvious you went to school but you dont have sense. People like you are the reason politicians steal and loot public treasury with impunity! Everyone must support the fight to recover our money land and resource from this clown and I am sure those in power today will learn from it.

Former governors stole out of the treasury and but this man stole everything. Land, money, allocation etc. To his wife, children, sister, brothers sister in-laws. Have u forgotten the ministry of enjoyment?! That's why he did everything to ensure his son in-law succeeded him becos he stole toooo much! You can go n check d video trending where he was boasting to party members that he has excess wealth and even If he gives out 3 Billion he would nt even know that he gave out anything! Same Rochas that Okada n Keke helped to win election!

If u dont support the action to recover at least some of his loot from him you can at least shut ur smelly mouth and stop talking like a cursed person! Are u not hearing about what Umahi is doing is his state?[/b]
Re: Imo Monarchs Endorses Okorocha's Recall by Oracle16(m): 9:11am On Mar 03, 2021
Juliusmalema:

My problem is that we are not running a regional Government but Independent state government..

So mind your business in your state...Stop dragging someone who has nothing to do with you into una affairs.

You see why I don't even Support Biafra, when Biafra is achieved, your type will begin to clamour for Anambra Nation. Your type is the reason why people insult Igbos and say they are not United.

Believe me, Igbos are not ready to have their own Country. It is better for us to remain in a restructured Nigeria than to have Biafra. I am Igbo, what I am saying is not what I want, but that's what we need.
Re: Imo Monarchs Endorses Okorocha's Recall by Rugaria: 9:20am On Mar 03, 2021
zudozz:

[b]You are just being senseless! Someone stole ALL the monies and allocations and lands and properties belong to you and I and all you are talking about is 419? With all this your grammar its obvious you went to school but you dont have sense. People like you are the reason politicians steal and loot public treasury with impunity! Everyone must support the fight to recover our money land and resource from this clown and I am sure those in power today will learn from it.

Former governors stole out of the treasury and but this man stole everything. Land, money, allocation etc. To his wife, children, sister, brothers sister in-laws. Have u forgotten the ministry of enjoyment?! That's why he did everything to ensure his son in-law succeeded him becos he stole toooo much! You can go n check d video trending where he was boasting to party members that he has excess wealth and even If he gives out 3 Billion he would nt even know that he gave out anything! Same Rochas that Okada n Keke helped to win election!

If u dont support the action to recover at least some of his loot from him you can at least shut ur smelly mouth and stop talking like a cursed person! Are u not hearing about what Umahi is doing is his state?[/b]

If the courts find him guilty of looting and amassing wealth and it's proven beyond reasonable doubt, he should be made to face the music , Together with the fat toad of a governor there now and other governors that have been there all along.. But the process must be open and thorough and done independently! I'm not going to support a public lynching organized by a bunch of mercenary politicians in Owerri working for some re-tarded fulani intruders..

Re: Imo Monarchs Endorses Okorocha's Recall by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 03, 2021
Oracle16:

You see why I don't even Support Biafra, when Biafra is achieved, your type will begin to clamour for Anambra Nation. Your type is the reason why people insult Igbos and say they are not United.

Believe me, Igbos are not ready to have their own Country. It is better for us to remain in a restructured Nigeria than to have Biafra. I am Igbo, what I am saying is not what I want, but that's what we need.

But actually we need Anambra nation more than Biafra. That's the utmost priority first. Don't forget Anambra is a monolithic state and if you call it Omambala ethnic nationality you are not wrong.
Re: Imo Monarchs Endorses Okorocha's Recall by IamFINESSE: 9:32am On Mar 03, 2021
Lolachef:
Ihiteowerri my hometown

My sis kiss

Campaign In Mecca, Desecration Of Religious Sanctuary – NAHCON / PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off Without Wike And Co, A Win For Tinubu? / Bala Mohammed Commissions 18KM Anua - Mbak Eshiet Road In Akwa Ibom

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68