Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Imo Monarchs Endorses Okorocha's Recall - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Monarchs Endorses Okorocha's Recall (18445 Views)

JUST IN: Two Imo Monarchs Abducted, Palaces Set On Fire / Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces / Killers Of The Two Imo Monarchs Not IPOB, ESN, Gov Knows The Truth - Sen Anyanwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Monarchs Endorses Okorocha's Recall by IamFINESSE: 9:34am On Mar 03, 2021
Rugaria:

Lol,
You really from there?
Na hin be say you be my "Nne Ochie"..

Nwadiala

1 Like

Re: Imo Monarchs Endorses Okorocha's Recall by emmanuelbrown26: 9:37am On Mar 03, 2021
Rugaria:

You are totally right! And I know this...
Having known that man from childhood, I struggle to accept that he's now being seen as one of them corrupt politicians. I actually don't know what happened but he never needed imo state money! Dude was a multi billionaire before even coming back to imo state in the early 90s.. Was building churches alone, sending kids to school in hordes for free, organizing "palliatives" for local folks every now and then... Very down to earth rich young man whose house was open 24/7 for anybody from anywhere to walk in and demand for delicious meal anytime he's around! Ask around in Ogboko.. Had a relatively good name! So what on earth was he looking for trying to soil his reputation with all these alleged acts of malfeasance? It's the same way I personally feel about Orji Kalus entrance into politics; young, rich, very comfortable... So what else does he want in politics other than to serve and help? Then the corruption cases start to pile up! It's really really disheartening, if you were genuinely expecting much from them and did wish their administrations success at the initial stages..
Honestly my brother the thing tire me ohhhhhhh Rochas I used to know back then is not Rocha's of nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Imo Monarchs Endorses Okorocha's Recall by IamFINESSE: 9:39am On Mar 03, 2021
adeolakemi:
nwadiala olee Ka I mere

Lol

Aha go dika nke ndi ofe manu
Re: Imo Monarchs Endorses Okorocha's Recall by olatuns2017: 9:55am On Mar 03, 2021
Re: Imo Monarchs Endorses Okorocha's Recall by jaxxy(m): 9:57am On Mar 03, 2021
funny people fighting themselves instead of moving the state forward.
Re: Imo Monarchs Endorses Okorocha's Recall by izubext007: 10:22am On Mar 03, 2021
buhari using hope to frustrate Igbo 2023 presidential ambitions.
Re: Imo Monarchs Endorses Okorocha's Recall by Kenneth10110(m): 10:26am On Mar 03, 2021
Rugaria:

Who and who are brothers? What does he mean by Imo people and Anambra people? What kind of re-tarded thinking is that? Creating divisions where there are none! Anambra nationalism? Who created the Anambra and Imo states you are bickering about? A fulani! So a fulani tells you who's your brother now?

I thought you both were Igbos anyway lets learn to ignore at times.

1 Like

Re: Imo Monarchs Endorses Okorocha's Recall by Lolachef(f): 10:46am On Mar 03, 2021
Dorln
IamFINESSE:

My sis kiss
Re: Imo Monarchs Endorses Okorocha's Recall by Oracle16(m): 12:35pm On Mar 03, 2021
Juliusmalema:

But actually we need Anambra nation more than Biafra. That's the utmost priority first. Don't forget Anambra is a monolithic state and if you call it Omambala ethnic nationality you are not wrong.

Since your likes still exist, Biafra will be worse than the present Nigeria. Every reasonable Igbo man should support a restructured Nigeria, because it's will never be a solution. We are divided.

Keep sentiments aside, if Biafra is achieved, we will still fight each other.
Re: Imo Monarchs Endorses Okorocha's Recall by Oracle16(m): 12:37pm On Mar 03, 2021
[quote author=Juliusmalema post=99563287]

But actually we need Anambra nation more than Biafra. That's the utmost priority first. Don't forget Anambra is a monolithic state and if you call it Omambala ethnic nationality you are not wrong.[/quote

Your likes is the reason achieving Biafra will be a very big mistake. I support a restructured Nigeria.
Re: Imo Monarchs Endorses Okorocha's Recall by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 03, 2021
Oracle16:
Your likes is the reason achieving Biafra will be a very big mistake. I support a restructured Nigeria.

Achieving it is not the problem but everyone really have what it needs most. Anambra been her own nation doesn't stop you from having Biafra.

You are just been sentimental and biased. And I don't support a restructured Nigeria. It is a waste of time.

We need our different nations.

1 Like

Re: Imo Monarchs Endorses Okorocha's Recall by Rugaria: 1:51pm On Mar 03, 2021
Kenneth10110:

I thought you both were Igbos anyway lets learn to ignore at times.

Don't take it serious.. I was just messing around..
Re: Imo Monarchs Endorses Okorocha's Recall by Meringe(m): 3:54pm On Mar 03, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/.
You know the story. But you failed to connect the dots.
Maurice Ibekwe, C.I. Ilomuanya, Hope Uzodinma, Godwin Ibekwe, Ohakim, Chinasa Nwaneri, Rochas Okorocha, Chief Dibe(Iyi 1 of Umuna), Cosmas Maduba.

Try to connect the dots and let me see how knowledgeable you are about Imo State politics from Orlu zone.

/
Maurice Ibekwe is from Okigwe zone.

Rochas is a guy man but not the same system Hope and the rest. His game is more of government patronage and business.

We are in deep shit in Imo that only God can deliver us.

1 Like

Re: Imo Monarchs Endorses Okorocha's Recall by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 03, 2021
Psoul:

What does Akpamu mean?
Gonads
Re: Imo Monarchs Endorses Okorocha's Recall by Psoul(m): 9:07pm On Mar 03, 2021
JenniferAkpamu:

Gonads
Who taught you dat?
Re: Imo Monarchs Endorses Okorocha's Recall by Indispensable85(m): 10:08pm On Mar 03, 2021
Recall is not possible in Nigeria.
Re: Imo Monarchs Endorses Okorocha's Recall by onuman: 1:10am On Mar 04, 2021
Oracle16:

Since your likes still exist, Biafra will be worse than the present Nigeria. Every reasonable Igbo man should support a restructured Nigeria, because it's will never be a solution. We are divided.

Keep sentiments aside, if Biafra is achieved, we will still fight each other.

Ignorance is centered on every comment you dropped here.

Does restructuring prevent Herdsmen from coveting your farmland?

What do you think is special about Anambra state?
Re: Imo Monarchs Endorses Okorocha's Recall by Oracle16(m): 8:57am On Mar 04, 2021
onuman:

Ignorance is centered on every comment you dropped here.

Does restructuring prevent Herdsmen from coveting your farmland?

What do you think is special about Anambra state?

The bolded has proven that you are more ignorant than you know.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Transfer Of Money Into Private Account Is Legal – Betta Edu’s Aide, Zubair / Osun Govt May Stop Free Feeding Of School Children / Protesters Block EFCC Office, Want Lamorde Sacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.