Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,109 members, 7,845,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother (21694 Views)

Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 / Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) / Road Projects Attracted By Orji Kalu Commence In Abia (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother by spencekat(m): 12:32pm On Mar 03, 2021
Karemarealty288:

He is the only loud and respected voice from the opposition... Can Kalu survive as an opposition?
Kalu singlehandly formed PPA when PDP was at the center and installed TA Orji as a governor.
Re: Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother by Tap0lane: 12:41pm On Mar 03, 2021
I rebuke you your igbotic mother n father
Yorubas rebuke you in all entirety.
The day any true Yoruba wish to be like Abaribe whether PDP or APC supporter may thunder strike each member of such person household dead one by one before his or her very eye.

PrinceOfLagos:
You're a great man Abaribe

I wish you were Yoruba
Re: Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother by Udopasa: 12:44pm On Mar 03, 2021
Africonji:

You are talking nonsense. You must be an OUK asslickers. For your information, Okwute (Peter Obi) is not a cultist like your OUK. He is a devout Catholic.
Taa... Clean your mouth
Re: Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother by lexy2014: 1:10pm On Mar 03, 2021
Baawaa:

Since 1999,you are part of them

Didn't u read this in d story?:

"Abaribe was deputy governor to Senator Orji Uzor Kalu from May 29, 1999 till March 2003 before he resigned and defected to the defunct All Nigerian People’s Party."
Re: Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother by jaxxy(m): 1:17pm On Mar 03, 2021
Zimbisimbi:
Why are you just saying it now

It takes courage to say these things, do u know how many of them are still doing such and not saying a word? They are many of them keeping quiet in shame.

Our politicians are criminals and worse than colonial masters.
Re: Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother by Xendre: 1:54pm On Mar 03, 2021
BlowYourMind:
We don't like bastards and people that never acknowledge their family members and their land.
are u with yur right sense
Re: Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother by eagleu: 2:07pm On Mar 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
You're a great man Abaribe

I wish you were Yoruba

Yes, I think so too.
And he is such a philosopher!
Re: Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 03, 2021
Africonji:
OUK has always been a known cultist. Tufiakwa.

Majority of Nigerian politicians are.

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 03, 2021
Africonji:

You are talking nonsense. You must be an OUK asslickers. For your information, Okwute (Peter Obi) is not a cultist like your OUK. He is a devout Catholic.
All cultists go to a church or mosque. Okorocha is also a "devout Catholic" as well, you can't tell if Peter Obi is a cultist.

Re: Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother by zudozz: 2:44pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nigerian politicians..Very evil and devilish..And some eediots dey follow them up n dan dey hail them!

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 03, 2021
zudozz:
Nigerian politicians..Very evil and devilish..And some eediots dey follow them up n dan dey hail them!
angry
Re: Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother by slivertongue: 3:28pm On Mar 03, 2021
AsomughaChuks02:
If they didn't put a gun to your head to swear the oath, then Abaribe you are a coward. What a load of rubbish. It reminds me of how Chris Ngige was proud to say that he followed Chris Uba to Okija shrine with rosary and Bible in his bag as he was made to swear naked to the deity cheesycheesy

he didn't say he did it.
Re: Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother by Tochj(m): 5:17pm On Mar 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Which politician that's not a cultist ?
98percent of politicians are cultists

3 Likes

Re: Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother by EMMY76: 7:36pm On Mar 03, 2021
This the reason why abia state is so backward in infrastructural development I heard the current governor also took an oath in an Indian shrine with his precedessor to pay him billions every month from federal allocations before he was sworn in.

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother by themanderon: 8:25pm On Mar 03, 2021
This is the main reason this nation is messed up. All of our leaders have sworn one oath or the other to one devil or the other. So tell me how you expect such a leader to lead well or have any compassion on those he leads?
Re: Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother by Nobody: 4:56am On Mar 04, 2021
Tochj:

98percent of politicians are cultists
Re: Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother by Nobody: 4:56am On Mar 04, 2021
themanderon:
This is the main reason this nation is messed up. All of our leaders have sworn one oath or the other to one devil or the other. So tell me how you expect such a leader to lead well or have any compassion on those he leads?
cry
Re: Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother by Kingof2nations(m): 7:59am On Mar 04, 2021
Zimbisimbi:
Why are you just saying it now
mumu didn't u see he just published a book ? did ask such question earlier and he didn't tell you? he should commended for at least writing even while still in active politics
Re: Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother by sammie99: 3:14pm On Mar 04, 2021
"Made In Abuja" but launched in Abuja , is their sense in this
Re: Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother by Miracle1991: 4:20pm On Mar 04, 2021
I am not surprised. Ipob are bastards.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abdulrazaq Made False Allegations - Lai Mohammed Breaks Silence / D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege / Aregbesola Shows Off His Basketball Skills During School Inspection In Osun.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.