Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,407 members, 7,836,640 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Akala Has My Vote For Guber Election In Oyo,house What Are Your Reactions To Thi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akala Has My Vote For Guber Election In Oyo,house What Are Your Reactions To Thi (503 Views)

INEC Faults Tribunal’s Judgment On Rivers Guber Election, files Appeal / Social Media Reactions To Aisha Buhari Statement On Edo Prostitutes / Alao-akala Has Formally Defected To Labour Party (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akala Has My Vote For Guber Election In Oyo,house What Are Your Reactions To Thi by Corpdriver: 4:42pm On Apr 11, 2011
Akala has my vote for guber election in Oyo,house what are your reactions to this,

I notice there has been an immense improvement in Ibadan and environs,in term of develpment.i will talk about the infrastrural development in Oyo state,only limiting it to this.I spent most of my years in Ibadan during the Lam and Ladoja era,i could remember that Lam was only able to repair felele road that lead to his house,while Ladoja was using odo ona elewe to campaign agaisnt Lam then and he evetually did the road (ladoja) that was the only road he repaired during his term that i can remember,

Recently i visited Ibadan, i noticed Alaka has done so many roads in that area, the new garage dual carage road that end at apata,also so many access roads around that area too,and also he dualized Oke Ado road, that must have cost alot of money due to relocation and accusation of some building along that road ,all done within 4yrs and another dual carage road at iwo road,monata ending at iyana church, 3 dual lane carage road in 4yrs,even Fashola could not construct such roads in 4yrs,and also beautification of Ibadan and the environs,including street lighting everywhere including the inner city of bere to mapo down to gate.He has really done a great job,other areas i felt is achievements are oluyole,oke ogun,ogbomoso,most roads patched and repaired, '

Though,there are alots of criticism against is government, we need to consider the revenue purse of the state,which stands at about 2billion or alittle more,compare to Lagos revenue which is about 12billion or so.He has done so much with so little and Ibadan has a larger land mass compare to Lagos, So why are people complaining about him,nobody is a saint,but he has tried his best and needs our support.

i rest my case.
Re: Akala Has My Vote For Guber Election In Oyo,house What Are Your Reactions To Thi by oderemo(m): 4:47pm On Apr 11, 2011
OYO LO WA OH.
ON YOUR OWN.
Re: Akala Has My Vote For Guber Election In Oyo,house What Are Your Reactions To Thi by tunnytox(m): 5:29pm On Apr 11, 2011
Go ahead and waste your vote you're on your own. Do you realise how much funds is at the disposal of Akala compared to Lam and Ladoja? Some of you ppl are easily deceived with some flowery projects

(1) (Reply)

Lamido: Northerners Have Voted Against Sectionalism / These Men Are In Trouble / Ballot Papers: Efcc Probes Firms Over $3bn Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.