Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Alao-akala Has Formally Defected To Labour Party (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alao-akala Has Formally Defected To Labour Party (picture) (1528 Views)

List Of 24 Top Politicians Who Defected To APC After Buhari's Victory / Don’t Befriend PDP Politicians Who Defected To APC – CAC Prophet Warns Buhari / Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Has Formally Sued African Independent Television (AIT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alao-akala Has Formally Defected To Labour Party (picture) by seunowokade(m): 8:59am On Dec 10, 2014
The former governor of Oyo state, Chief
Adebayo Alao-Akala has formally defected to
Labour party(LP) from the Peoples Democratic
Party (PDP) after several weeks of speculations,

Akala moved to Labour party alongside thousands
of his supporters yesterday evening, after a meeting
at his Bodija residence, Ibadan. He said the decision
was made based on the demand by his supporters
to quit the PDP after the injustice allegedly meted
out on them before the gubernatorial primaries in
the state.

www.dailytimes.com.ng/article/alao-akala-formally-dumps-pdp-labour-party

Hmm, what is your say my wise nairalanders?

Re: Alao-akala Has Formally Defected To Labour Party (picture) by freshness2020: 9:06am On Dec 10, 2014
If this is true den good for the pdp...he is no longer an asset to us! We don't want bleached politics!

1 Like

Re: Alao-akala Has Formally Defected To Labour Party (picture) by clemz88(m): 9:12am On Dec 10, 2014
Hmm. Its high time I defect to fresh democratic party undecided

1 Like

Re: Alao-akala Has Formally Defected To Labour Party (picture) by seunowokade(m): 9:12am On Dec 10, 2014
freshness2020:
If this is true den good for the pdp...he is no longer an asset to us! We don't want bleached politics!
Very true my person, his poster are now everywhere here in oyo state. More than 30 bus full of Labour Party members just pass me by now...

1 Like

Re: Alao-akala Has Formally Defected To Labour Party (picture) by temitemi1(m): 9:19am On Dec 10, 2014
It has never been their decision but that of their supporters. Nonsense!! GEJ till 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: Alao-akala Has Formally Defected To Labour Party (picture) by Truth24(m): 9:30am On Dec 10, 2014
iyaf hear

1 Like

Re: Alao-akala Has Formally Defected To Labour Party (picture) by Bishop4bella(m): 9:48am On Dec 10, 2014
Is it by force to become Oyo governor at all cost and least one a governor is forever called governor or you are not satisfied with your looted. Do you want to come back to renew your name.

Let's see what will happen in this your new party.

1 Like

Re: Alao-akala Has Formally Defected To Labour Party (picture) by Yazmin: 9:57am On Dec 10, 2014
seunowokade:

Very true my person, his poster are now everywhere here in oyo state. More than 30 bus full of Labour Party members just pass me by now...

I believe it completely.
More than 31 buses full of labourers union members just.......sorry my MB has finished.
BRB to complete the sentence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alao-akala Has Formally Defected To Labour Party (picture) by KriTic24A: 10:19am On Dec 10, 2014
Thieves and rogues all of them!!!
Chasing power up and down everywhere.
What guarantee is there now that should he eventually gets elected on the platform of LP, that his dog will not return to his vomit as usual by going back to his former party?

1 Like

Re: Alao-akala Has Formally Defected To Labour Party (picture) by seunowokade(m): 11:13am On Dec 10, 2014
Bishop4bella:
Is it by force to become Oyo governor at all cost and least one a governor is forever called governor or you are not satisfied with your looted. Do you want to come back to renew your name.

Let's see what will happen in this your new party.
I wonder oooo
Re: Alao-akala Has Formally Defected To Labour Party (picture) by seunowokade(m): 11:15am On Dec 10, 2014
Yazmin:

I believe it completely.
More than 31 buses full of labourers union members just.......sorry my MB has finished.
BRB to complete the sentence.
Hahahaaa! U funny die
Re: Alao-akala Has Formally Defected To Labour Party (picture) by seunowokade(m): 11:17am On Dec 10, 2014
KriTic24A:

Thieves and rogues all of them!!!
Chasing power up and down everywhere.
What guarantee is there now that should he eventually gets elected on the platform of LP, that his dog will not return to his vomit as usual by going back to his former party?
You're not far from the truth
Re: Alao-akala Has Formally Defected To Labour Party (picture) by Mercykayy(m): 11:38am On Dec 10, 2014
Its real...

1 Like

Re: Alao-akala Has Formally Defected To Labour Party (picture) by phlemzy: 11:58am On Dec 10, 2014
Political prostitutes everywhere....yeye people!
Please someone should text Okotie of FreshParty dat general elections are coming & his posters are nowhere to be found.

1 Like

Re: Alao-akala Has Formally Defected To Labour Party (picture) by PassingShot(m): 12:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
The race is now clearer for Ladoja with Teslim in second position. Sorry, I don't see Ajimobi surviving this political sophistication of Oyo state.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

• Exposing The Fraud Called Buhari!!! - Mike Odeholonta / APC And PDP supporters clash as shooting continues In Cross River State / GEJ EXPOSED! THIS IS THE DOCUMENTARY GEJ AND OTHERS DO NOT WANT YOU TO SEE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.