Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,904 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

I Want My Daughter Back - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want My Daughter Back (1851 Views)

I Don't Want My Son To Bear My Surname. Could This Be Possible? / I Don't Want My Mother To Come For My Omugwo / My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want My Daughter Back by cpapa: 2:33pm On Mar 03, 2021
I want to go to child welfare support
my wife took my daughter and left the house there was no fight or cheating she just said she is not interested in d marriage again there was a time she told me that a man was asking her is she goes out with her he will give her 50k and now is she gone with my daughter.
Re: I Want My Daughter Back by Romanoff(f): 2:34pm On Mar 03, 2021
There's more to why your wife left.

2 Likes

Re: I Want My Daughter Back by thesicilian: 2:37pm On Mar 03, 2021
Just 50k?
Re: I Want My Daughter Back by cpapa: 2:37pm On Mar 03, 2021
Romanoff:
nothing her parents knows everything they have told her to return the child
Re: I Want My Daughter Back by GOFRONT(m): 2:39pm On Mar 03, 2021
Na waoo......

Marriage is sha overrated.
Re: I Want My Daughter Back by AishaYesufu: 2:39pm On Mar 03, 2021
cpapa:
my wife took my daughter and left the house there was no fight or cheating she just said she is not interested in d marriage again there was a time she told me that a man was asking her is she goes out with her he will give her 50k and now is she gone with my daughter.
And you said there was no cheating?
Re: I Want My Daughter Back by Karleb(m): 2:45pm On Mar 03, 2021
Its very easy to win this case. Just get a lawyer.
Re: I Want My Daughter Back by internationalman(m): 2:46pm On Mar 03, 2021
Poverty is bastard..

Just 50k
Re: I Want My Daughter Back by Richy4(m): 3:14pm On Mar 03, 2021
Op, if she returns your daughter, do you have means of taking care of her?.. Who will be staying with your daughter while you were at work?.. have you made those arrangements..?.. Please forget about male ego and weigh the options perfectly...

if she's better off staying with the mother while you provide upkeep, please let her be....You two are adults, I don't want to know what transpired between both of you... what I'm after is the welfare and interest of the kid..

7 Likes

Re: I Want My Daughter Back by Mindlog: 4:04pm On Mar 03, 2021
cpapa:

Then head to the child welfare office in your State, all parties will be invited and will be opportune to tell their own side of what the issues are. If your marriage proves to be irredeemable, developing a co-parenting plan that puts the well-being of your daughter at the centre will be next realistic step.

2 Likes

Re: I Want My Daughter Back by mariahAngel(f): 4:27pm On Mar 03, 2021
cpapa:

Are you both legally married?

I ask because some people use the term married when they're just a couple living together...

It is quite hard to believe that someone will just up and leave their marriage like that for no concrete reason.

3 Likes

Re: I Want My Daughter Back by ecomalchemist(m): 4:35pm On Mar 03, 2021
you can't turn a farm tool into a housewife, I learn the hard way.

sorry for your loss.
Re: I Want My Daughter Back by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:52pm On Mar 03, 2021
cpapa:

do you want child custody or access to see your child

most people confuse those things to be one when there are actually seperate things

1 Like

Re: I Want My Daughter Back by mutter(f): 7:12pm On Mar 03, 2021
Sorry about that but please think about what is in the best interest of the child.
With whom is she better off?
Take your decision based on that.
The child can also visit you regularly and spend holidays with you if she is better off with her mum.

1 Like

Re: I Want My Daughter Back by HotPoundedYam(m): 7:21pm On Mar 03, 2021
cpapa:

Are you the child is yours in the first place.
Does your wife have parents
Are you legally married?
Re: I Want My Daughter Back by UjuJoan2: 9:18pm On Mar 03, 2021
cpapa:

Because of 50k?

Jeeeez!!
Re: I Want My Daughter Back by MufasaLion: 9:36pm On Mar 03, 2021
cpapa:

You married a lying LovePeddler.
Re: I Want My Daughter Back by Cerveau(f): 10:22pm On Mar 03, 2021
GOFRONT:
Na waoo......

Marriage is sha overrated.

No my friend. Being happily married is still the best thing that can happen to anyone. The moral, Physical, Psychological benefits are endless....

The problem is people who have no business being in a relationship are actually getting married....

1 Like

Re: I Want My Daughter Back by frozen70(f): 10:36pm On Mar 03, 2021
I want to believe that you guys are yet to do the proper marriage and so, she is free to walk in and out of the relationship same is applicable to you
Re: I Want My Daughter Back by WestAfricaan: 11:04pm On Mar 03, 2021
frozen70:
I want to believe that you guys are yet to do the proper marriage and so, she is free to walk in and out of the relationship same is applicable to you
But what about the child? Is the father not supposed to atleast know the whereabout of his child
Re: I Want My Daughter Back by cpapa: 11:10pm On Mar 03, 2021
mariahAngel:

I ask because some people use the term married when they're just a couple living together...

It is quite hard to believe that someone will just up and leave their marriage like that for no concrete reason.
we are legally married she is on nairaland too
Re: I Want My Daughter Back by cpapa: 11:11pm On Mar 03, 2021
mariahAngel:

Re: I Want My Daughter Back by cpapa: 11:11pm On Mar 03, 2021
[quote author=cpapa post=99584776][/quote]we are legally married 5yrs in a marriage
Re: I Want My Daughter Back by frozen70(f): 11:28pm On Mar 03, 2021
WestAfricaan:

But what about the child? Is the father not supposed to atleast know the whereabout of his child

The child belongs to both of them but because of her age, the child is better off with her mum and the father has the right to the child, even if it means making arrangements for venues
Re: I Want My Daughter Back by LadySarah: 2:00am On Mar 04, 2021
you should be talking about access to your baby not custody because what most of you do is end up sending the child to a relative.

3 Likes

Re: I Want My Daughter Back by cpapa: 6:27am On Mar 04, 2021
LadySarah:
you should be talking about access to your baby not custody because what most of you do is end up sending the child to a relative.
the child will be staying with me if I go to work I drop her at school then after close of school my cousin picks her up and she stay with my mum when I come back I take her home
Re: I Want My Daughter Back by Kondomatic(m): 7:13am On Mar 04, 2021
Romanoff:
Thank you.

Abeg give us the full gist
Re: I Want My Daughter Back by SweetCunt97(f): 7:35am On Mar 04, 2021
And some are here begging for a husband... Life no balance.

How can a married woman be swayed by 50k!?
Re: I Want My Daughter Back by Mindlog: 7:52am On Mar 04, 2021
cpapa:
the child will be staying with me if I go to work I drop her at school then after close of school my cousin picks her up and she stay with my mum when I come back I take her home

You need to present a very, very strong case before the family court judge (if it gets to that extent) to prove that the daughter you share with your wife is better off with you as the primary care giver, be awarded sole physical custody as your cousin will be picking her up from school, dropping her at your mom's place and you picking her up in the evenings/nights on your way back home WHEN her biological mother is VERY MUCH ALIVE and no clinical evidence that she is abusing substance nor diagnosed to be mentally disordered.

1 Like

Re: I Want My Daughter Back by crackhaus: 8:22am On Mar 04, 2021
mariahAngel:

Some of your comments sometimes give me the impression that you may have lived a very guarded and protected life, which has shielded you from coming to terms with the harsh realities of what some women can be capable of... especially when there's no money cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Want My Daughter Back by Uyi168: 8:48am On Mar 04, 2021
Cerveau:

No my friend. Being happily married is still the best thing that can happen to anyone. The [/b]moral, Physical, Psychological benefits are endless[b]....

The problem is people who have no business being in a relationship are actually getting married....

Madam, forget these ones.

Marriages these days na scam.
Re: I Want My Daughter Back by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 04, 2021
You didn't have any issues yet she decided to walk out of the marriage. Odd.

cpapa:
nothing her parents knows everything they have told her to return the child
Why didn't they tell her to return to you with the child or are they in support of her leaving the marriage? Which parent has the finances to take care of the child properly? If you married legally, then divorce in the same manner to have joint-custody. The child belongs to both of you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Man Cancels Wedding After His Fiancée Insisted That N1m Is Too Small For Wedding / Uk:NIGERIAN Children Taken From Their Parents For Adoption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.