Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,015 members, 7,835,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

I Want My Daughter Back - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want My Daughter Back (1862 Views)

I Don't Want My Son To Bear My Surname. Could This Be Possible? / I Don't Want My Mother To Come For My Omugwo / My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Want My Daughter Back by cpapa: 5:33am On Mar 05, 2021
aroundtheearth:
You didn't have any issues yet she decided to walk out of the marriage. Odd.

Why didn't they tell her to return to you with the child or are they in support of her leaving the marriage? Which parent has the finances to take care of the child properly? If you married legally, then divorce in the same manner to have joint-custody. The child belongs to both of you.
her parents have told her to return the child that the child belongs to the two of us she has remained adamant it runs in there family

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want 2 Be Wicked!! / Why are some unmarried women so hateful and lack pity ? / What Was Your First Lesson In Your Marriage Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.