Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,352 members, 7,846,524 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

How Cabal Prevented Buhari From Acting On Magu’s Probe Report Since Dec 2020 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Cabal Prevented Buhari From Acting On Magu’s Probe Report Since Dec 2020 (12042 Views)

How Cabal Caged Osinbajo, Fowler Via EFCC Probes; To Bury Tinubu’s 2023 Ambition / More Facts On Magu Looting Funds Emerge - Daily Independent / EFCC Issues Statement On Magu's Reported Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Cabal Prevented Buhari From Acting On Magu’s Probe Report Since Dec 2020 by ladundami: 3:52pm On Mar 03, 2021
IS BUHARI REALLY ALIVE?
WHERE IS AISHA BUHARI?

NIGERIA, MY COUNTRY
Re: How Cabal Prevented Buhari From Acting On Magu’s Probe Report Since Dec 2020 by MilesMaxwell: 3:52pm On Mar 03, 2021
shocked
Re: How Cabal Prevented Buhari From Acting On Magu’s Probe Report Since Dec 2020 by Advocate500: 3:56pm On Mar 03, 2021
The man they made us believe he never like corruption.
Re: How Cabal Prevented Buhari From Acting On Magu’s Probe Report Since Dec 2020 by Cachetdotng: 3:59pm On Mar 03, 2021
Jokers...awon oniyeye tongue grin
Re: How Cabal Prevented Buhari From Acting On Magu’s Probe Report Since Dec 2020 by fasho01(m): 4:04pm On Mar 03, 2021
One thing is for sure, this government will not last forever, and after the end of their tenure, ll their atrocities will be unravelled, and justice served
Re: How Cabal Prevented Buhari From Acting On Magu’s Probe Report Since Dec 2020 by mrkia(m): 4:25pm On Mar 03, 2021
#Malami-must-go#

My people! Please, let furthering this.....
Re: How Cabal Prevented Buhari From Acting On Magu’s Probe Report Since Dec 2020 by EbukaHades10(m): 4:26pm On Mar 03, 2021
“The report was never read by Buhari because he was very unaware of his environment and doesn’t read. That report was the full details of Bawa, the newly nominated EFCC Chairman, as sent to Buhari.

This one off me o

Re: How Cabal Prevented Buhari From Acting On Magu’s Probe Report Since Dec 2020 by NLPoliceWoman: 4:49pm On Mar 03, 2021
RTR
Re: How Cabal Prevented Buhari From Acting On Magu’s Probe Report Since Dec 2020 by nitt: 5:20pm On Mar 03, 2021
MansoryMX:
Nigeria has always been a failed state since the very begin the British handed over power to the North. They have exploited the rights of every other region to enjoy the dividends of One Nigeria, making use of politics and religion incites. From East to South to West. Breakup is eminent! Let just pray we do it quietly which I doubt! All the hatred, nepotism, religious ethnicity are signs of the inevitable to come!

You saying the British handed power to the North not only proves that you failed basics history in school but you lack the will to know about your country's history and the way it works.

You'd think Northerners govern all the regions, states, National assemblies and local councils.

It is not only lazy but idiocy to say Northerners are responsible for every decision taken in each local government to state to federal Council in the country.

You are intellectually lazy and ignorantly ill.

Nairaland where the ignorant have a first row seat to display their idiocy

smh!!!
Re: How Cabal Prevented Buhari From Acting On Magu’s Probe Report Since Dec 2020 by Blackdisciple(m): 5:26pm On Mar 03, 2021
No need to tell us cos we knew it already .
Re: How Cabal Prevented Buhari From Acting On Magu’s Probe Report Since Dec 2020 by jaxxy(m): 5:59pm On Mar 03, 2021
Interesting
Re: How Cabal Prevented Buhari From Acting On Magu’s Probe Report Since Dec 2020 by MansoryMX(m): 6:20pm On Mar 03, 2021
nitt:

You saying the British handed power to the North not only proves that you failed basics history in school but you lack the will to know about your country's history and the way it works.

You'd think Northerners govern all the regions, states, National assemblies and local councils.

It is not only lazy but idiocy to say Northerners are responsible for every decision taken in each local government to state to federal Council in the country.

You are intellectually lazy and ignorantly ill.

Nairaland where the ignorant have a first row seat to display their idiocy

smh!!!

Whenever someone hits the nail on the head! Nitwits like you get nightmares. Abeg shift!
Re: How Cabal Prevented Buhari From Acting On Magu’s Probe Report Since Dec 2020 by nitt: 6:36pm On Mar 03, 2021
MansoryMX:

Whenever someone hits the nail on the head! Nitwits like you get nightmares. Abeg shift!

only an e-ediot will take that nonsense written there for something sensible.

Indeed! you are one of them
Re: How Cabal Prevented Buhari From Acting On Magu’s Probe Report Since Dec 2020 by Coinbased: 6:50pm On Mar 03, 2021
Oh
Re: How Cabal Prevented Buhari From Acting On Magu’s Probe Report Since Dec 2020 by MansoryMX(m): 7:40pm On Mar 03, 2021
nitt:

only an e-ediot will take that nonsense written there for something sensible.

Indeed! you are one of them

Look at this animalistic low life! Learn to mind your business next time!
Re: How Cabal Prevented Buhari From Acting On Magu’s Probe Report Since Dec 2020 by Franktom247(m): 2:24am On Mar 04, 2021
The summary of this epistle is buhari cannot read
Re: How Cabal Prevented Buhari From Acting On Magu’s Probe Report Since Dec 2020 by juman(m): 4:41am On Mar 04, 2021
Magu was not threated fairly.
EFCC chairman follows president directive.
Re: How Cabal Prevented Buhari From Acting On Magu’s Probe Report Since Dec 2020 by juman(m): 4:43am On Mar 04, 2021
The only cabal I see today is tinubu.
In my view o.

Buhari is working with him closely.
Very closely.

I rate apc government very low, nigerian are suffering so much.
Re: How Cabal Prevented Buhari From Acting On Magu’s Probe Report Since Dec 2020 by marv1: 5:30am On Mar 04, 2021
Mr integrity my foot.
This is an aspect I love former president Olusegun Obasanjo for. He acts promptly without thinking whose house is gored. But Gen Buhari the nepotic and tribalistic master will always be silent on issues like this and the cabals will always take advantage of it.
No wonder his government is full of corruption but victimising others found wanting on his other side or tribe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diasporans Contribute More To Nigeria's GDP Than 34 Of Its 36 States / Kogi Council Poll: APC Wins All 21 LGAs, 239 Wards; Opposition Parties Kick / Orji Kalu: My Visit To Nnamdi Kanu Misinterpreted By His Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.