Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Disbanded SARS ‘Returns’ To Lagos Roads - Resident Raises Alarm - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disbanded SARS ‘Returns’ To Lagos Roads - Resident Raises Alarm (48656 Views)

Police Speaks On Reviving Disbanded SARS / Hakeem Odumosu Debriefs Disbanded SARS Personnel, Orders Medical Evaluation / Lagos CP Debriefs Disbanded SARS And Tactical Teams In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disbanded SARS ‘Returns’ To Lagos Roads - Resident Raises Alarm by mastertek: 9:15pm On Mar 03, 2021
And people believe them on covid19, that's what pain me pass.

Umunze1stSon:
So you believe this government when they said SARS was disbanded?
According to them, Boko Haram was technically defeated - were they really defeated? No
They said they have remove subsidy? But did they really did? No
Second Niger Bridge, according to them is almost 70% completed, is that true? No

This government is inter-woven with lies, it was build on lies.
Re: Disbanded SARS ‘Returns’ To Lagos Roads - Resident Raises Alarm by Akasammyoka: 9:18pm On Mar 03, 2021
Wittyduchess:
Southern youths you mean?
The northern youth are madder. if not how do you explain the chaos, killing and destruction. never quote me again
Re: Disbanded SARS ‘Returns’ To Lagos Roads - Resident Raises Alarm by Umunze1stSon(m): 9:22pm On Mar 03, 2021
mastertek:
And people believe them on covid19, that's what pain me pass.

Seems they were hypnotized
Re: Disbanded SARS ‘Returns’ To Lagos Roads - Resident Raises Alarm by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 03, 2021
Akasammyoka:
The northern youth are madder. if not how do you explain the chaos, killing and destruction. never quote me again
but sars is not killing anyone in the north undecided
Re: Disbanded SARS ‘Returns’ To Lagos Roads - Resident Raises Alarm by Akasammyoka: 9:28pm On Mar 03, 2021
Wittyduchess:
but sars is not killing anyone in the north undecided
Because it is set up by your brother. down south here they are given field day with civilians life
Re: Disbanded SARS ‘Returns’ To Lagos Roads - Resident Raises Alarm by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nigerian authorities can't change
[url]varyously.medium.com[/url]
Re: Disbanded SARS ‘Returns’ To Lagos Roads - Resident Raises Alarm by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 03, 2021
Oh its nw you guys are seeing them, i saw these sars guys in the month of january. in a sienna. . Nigeria is dead lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disbanded SARS ‘Returns’ To Lagos Roads - Resident Raises Alarm by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 03, 2021
Akasammyoka:
Because it is set up by your brother. down south here they are given field day with civilians life
A set up by who? Most of the sars officers that have been fingered in misconduct are southerners.
Re: Disbanded SARS ‘Returns’ To Lagos Roads - Resident Raises Alarm by tito44: 9:33pm On Mar 03, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:

Oya, open your mouth make them deposit am put.
Open fast fast grin grin grin grin

Be switching between ur 4 monikers
Re: Disbanded SARS ‘Returns’ To Lagos Roads - Resident Raises Alarm by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 03, 2021
post=99581436:

People hate the truth, you won't be the first Stacy.
We see that on a daily basis.

Meanwhile,
Some of us @[color=#006600][/color].....

We moveeeeeeee and keep movingggggg..........

The truth only sounds like the truth to the sayer.

When you notice people noticing you noticing them noticing you for a long time,just know something is wrong somewhere.

Anyway, it's all online. I can't tell what you do offline.

Enjoy the attention and the madness while it lasts "wink
Re: Disbanded SARS ‘Returns’ To Lagos Roads - Resident Raises Alarm by Positiveme2020: 10:16pm On Mar 03, 2021
They should be Mobbed on sight. No mercy.
Re: Disbanded SARS ‘Returns’ To Lagos Roads - Resident Raises Alarm by Akasammyoka: 10:19pm On Mar 03, 2021
Wittyduchess:
A set up by who? Most of the sars officers that have been fingered in misconduct are southerners.
Can i see a list of few you know bcus i know one abdullahi aliyu who murdered somebody in my state
Re: Disbanded SARS ‘Returns’ To Lagos Roads - Resident Raises Alarm by HisSmileHeal(m): 10:31pm On Mar 03, 2021
INDEPENDENT NOW HOMES AND PROPERTIES NIG LTD*
You can Buy your LAND Now at affordable and Promo Prices within ABEOKUTA Axis! ** Sunnibare after Buhari Estate. ** Independet View City ROUNDER. ** OSIELE adj FCE. ** MAWUKO Phase1. ** MAWUKO Phase2. ** Olorunsogo after Ojere. ** Pleasant Garden OKE ATA. Our Lands are Located within the best developing locations in ABEOKUTA.... CHAT/CALL view siggy for more information...
Re: Disbanded SARS ‘Returns’ To Lagos Roads - Resident Raises Alarm by dangotesmummy: 10:32pm On Mar 03, 2021
RRodwave:
Two things is involved here
It's either SARS has returned or They are Robbers wearing Sars Uniform

For nigeria anything can happen

Am if truly Sars has returned omo Na Gunmen go complete the task smiley
If you know you know
or former SARS workers coming back to cause mayhem

1 Like

Re: Disbanded SARS ‘Returns’ To Lagos Roads - Resident Raises Alarm by Killermamba: 10:54pm On Mar 03, 2021
Its not news, they have been operating in ijebu ode for quite sometime now
Re: Disbanded SARS ‘Returns’ To Lagos Roads - Resident Raises Alarm by AverageJoes: 11:50pm On Mar 03, 2021
I found this Webinar really easy, helpful and practical in trying to migrate to Canada without going through the stress of writing IELTS or TOEFL.

You can attend the webinar too by following the link on my signature.
Re: Disbanded SARS ‘Returns’ To Lagos Roads - Resident Raises Alarm by Moz22: 11:59pm On Mar 03, 2021
Mykelhendriz:
To be frank I think this is a lie, am not an apc fan or member, but honestly this is a lie

I say it with my full chest
you definitely don't stay in lagos.. on the same day protesters converged at lekki the second time last month, I saw them at that same alapere/7up axis. They are officers from ogudu area h
Re: Disbanded SARS ‘Returns’ To Lagos Roads - Resident Raises Alarm by themanderon: 12:03am On Mar 04, 2021
Were they really gone? Nigerians got played..... . .once again grin
Re: Disbanded SARS ‘Returns’ To Lagos Roads - Resident Raises Alarm by boom99(m): 12:53am On Mar 04, 2021
Do you know how much they make everyday? Tyey wouldn't want to give up
Re: Disbanded SARS ‘Returns’ To Lagos Roads - Resident Raises Alarm by berrystunn(m): 1:12am On Mar 04, 2021
Mykelhendriz:
To be frank I think this is a lie, am not an apc fan or member, but honestly this is a lie

I say it with my full chest

Drive , Lagos-Benin express way and see for yourself.
Re: Disbanded SARS ‘Returns’ To Lagos Roads - Resident Raises Alarm by Christistruth00: 1:40am On Mar 04, 2021
RRodwave:
Two things is involved here
It's either SARS has returned or They are Robbers wearing Sars Uniform

For nigeria anything can happen

Am if truly Sars has returned omo Na Gunmen go complete the task smiley
If you know you know

IPOB stay away from Lagos and SW you have been Warned.

We know those who post fake news to justify pre planned murderous attacks

1 Like

Re: Disbanded SARS ‘Returns’ To Lagos Roads - Resident Raises Alarm by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:46am On Mar 04, 2021
Country hard and they have to sustain. Up rill now their allowee is still meager
Re: Disbanded SARS ‘Returns’ To Lagos Roads - Resident Raises Alarm by Macphenson: 6:18am On Mar 04, 2021
post=99580823:
The Bad ones among the police officers is what we protested against.

The crazy ones stopping people on the road , checking their phones, arresting youths for having tattoos and dreadlocks are the ones we protested against.

Not that some fraudsters and criminals raping , robbing and killing innocent souls should now use that as an excuse to be killing policemen, burning police stations all across the country and stealing people's goods form their businesses.

A lawless society without the police that some criminals with evil intent pray to have is what all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians will never allow to be.
Not all Policemen you see on the road are part of the evil SARS like the most evil Policeman in the history of Africa, JAMES Nwafor that killed over 100 youths in Anambra. throwing their corpse to the fishes to feed on!!
He is the number animal y'all should be protesting to see tied to the drum at Barbeach and shot multiple times.
(We keep wondering why the enemies of the country are not talking about this animal wondering around with so much confidence, they all kept mute all because of Politics!)
Not some of the Policemen going about their job with the security polity going on in the country now.
Wail with sense for krisaake!

Later it will be you don't want to see ANY policeman on the road and end up killing them and burning all the police stations as some swines are doing already.
(This is where we miss OBJ!)
A TOTALLY lawless society is what we won't allow.
Most citizens are still counting their losses from their business looted during the last protest.
Most are still looking up to the government before they can get back on their feet again.
SAY NO TO LAWLESSNESS.

We keep wondering why the vegetable in Aso Rock is yet to order the arrested and prosecution of James Nwafor.

In your myopicness, you keep indicting and exposing Buhari's incompetence.
Re: Disbanded SARS ‘Returns’ To Lagos Roads - Resident Raises Alarm by DedeNkem: 6:38am On Mar 04, 2021
SARS are also back in Abia! The protest wasn't enough for tone deaf Nigerian politicians!

Next protest should target and burn down homes of politicians!
Re: Disbanded SARS ‘Returns’ To Lagos Roads - Resident Raises Alarm by DedeNkem: 6:45am On Mar 04, 2021
Christistruth00:

IPOB stay away from Lagos and SW you have been Warned.

We know those who post fake news to justify pre planned murderous attacks

Continue to focus on IPOB while Fulanis rape, murder and grab your lands! slowpoke!
Re: Disbanded SARS ‘Returns’ To Lagos Roads - Resident Raises Alarm by precious1967(m): 9:40am On Mar 04, 2021
They are also back in Ibadan roads searching guys bags for laptop and information �����
Re: Disbanded SARS ‘Returns’ To Lagos Roads - Resident Raises Alarm by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 04, 2021
Akasammyoka:
Can i see a list of few you know bcus i know one abdullahi aliyu who murdered somebody in my state
Inspector Ogunyemi Olalekan, Sergeant Godwin Orji,Sgt. Adeoye Adekunle, Sgt. Adekitan Adebowale, Sgt. Agbi Lucky, Sgt. Odighe Hehosa and so .

https://www.nairaland.com/6187642/9-faces-
You can find more names in the link.
Re: Disbanded SARS ‘Returns’ To Lagos Roads - Resident Raises Alarm by VanBommel(m): 3:04pm On Mar 04, 2021
post=99580823:
The Bad ones among the police officers is what we protested against.

The crazy ones stopping people on the road , checking their phones, arresting youths for having tattoos and dreadlocks are the ones we protested against.

Not that some fraudsters and criminals raping , robbing and killing innocent souls should now use that as an excuse to be killing policemen, burning police stations all across the country and stealing people's goods form their businesses.

A lawless society without the police that some criminals with evil intent pray to have is what all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians will never allow to be.
Not all Policemen you see on the road are part of the evil SARS like the most evil Policeman in the history of Africa, JAMES Nwafor that killed over 100 youths in Anambra. throwing their corpse to the fishes to feed on!!
He is the number animal y'all should be protesting to see tied to the drum at Barbeach and shot multiple times.
(We keep wondering why the enemies of the country are not talking about this animal wondering around with so much confidence, they all kept mute all because of Politics!)
Not some of the Policemen going about their job with the security polity going on in the country now.
Wail with sense for krisaake!

Later it will be you don't want to see ANY policeman on the road and end up killing them and burning all the police stations as some swines are doing already.
(This is where we miss OBJ!)
A TOTALLY lawless society is what we won't allow.
Most citizens are still counting their losses from their business looted during the last protest.
Most are still looking up to the government before they can get back on their feet again.
SAY NO TO LAWLESSNESS.
you're a pathetic swine, a two-faced denigrate. So now you're part of the people that protested against SARS??. The same protest you condemned? A thing like you is the reason why people see your tribesmen as sellouts, whereas not all are like that.
Re: Disbanded SARS ‘Returns’ To Lagos Roads - Resident Raises Alarm by NLPoliceWoman: 7:20am On Mar 05, 2021
VanBommel:
you're a pathetic swine, a two-faced denigrate.
Seun, Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2
Re: Disbanded SARS ‘Returns’ To Lagos Roads - Resident Raises Alarm by pelly22: 10:00pm On Mar 10, 2021

Re: Disbanded SARS ‘Returns’ To Lagos Roads - Resident Raises Alarm by VanBommel(m): 6:34am On May 19, 2021
[quote author=NLPoliceWoman post=99619399]
Get your jobless self out of my mention undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Spotted In A Fast Food Joint Close To UNIPORT In Rivers. Photos / Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos / Atiku With Bandits' Negotiator, Tukur Mamu In Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.