Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South (27284 Views)

Court Orders Issued To Truncate Democracy Won’t Be Tolerated - Tinubu / Hausa Traders And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Sapele, Delta State / IPOB's ESN Accused Of Killing Four Hausa Traders In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by Djyucee1(m): 8:02am On Mar 04, 2021
This man should just shut up.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by fk001(m): 8:04am On Mar 04, 2021
Why would any sensible person kill innocent civilians searching for their daily bread? ? belief there are killers and hoodlums in every tribe and most of the killers are hoodlums, illiterates or people with a terrorist motive. The shrewdness of some people from the SW region that are on this platform is captivating, instead of them to condemn the act but they all over cyberspaces justifying the act.

If someone does you wrong in your region punish the person alone not the entire tribe, not their source of lively hood. What some people did in OYO is criminal.

Just like I always condemn evil acts on any southerners that are living up north. 2011 was the last time the north had wayward riots which results to killing of southerners that was a decade ago, can we say the same for northerners living in the south? Are they safe?

Forget about bandits and BH because their targets are mostly the northerners or have you ever heard bandits kidnapped anyone from the south? When last did you hear BH killed a southerner,?

Northerners suffers more in the hands of this blood tasty terrorist and southerners wants to add more salt to their injury.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by rolams(m): 8:05am On Mar 04, 2021
But other tribe can be killed by Hausa and Fulani right? As this man get older, he becomes more useless, brainless and careless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by hotwax: 8:06am On Mar 04, 2021
FFK must be under a curse. Sunday Igboho should becareful of this dog. No wonder sunday igboho nominated Koiki media to be his media outfit.

FFK was rejected in APC, so he is trying to leak hausa-fulani behind to prove his loyalty...

I knew it, people said it, this man can't be trusted...

Yorubas lets put him in his place...

Who send him..."killing hausa-fulani will not be tolerated". Tolerated by whom? who is he? Is he Alaafin of Oyo? or Soun ogunmola? Oloriburuku somebody.

Its a pity my town Ile-Ife produced this borstord.

So hausa-fulani understand any other language other than violence? Or have they stopped Killing in Yewa where all of them are running to benin republic...FFK, you and your tinubu god, you will not die in peace

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by hotwax: 8:07am On Mar 04, 2021
fk001:
Why would any sensible person kill innocent civilians searching for their daily bread? ? belief there are killers and hoodlums in every tribe and most of the killers are hoodlums, illiterates or people with a terrorist motive. The shrewdness of some people from the SW region that are on this platform is captivating, instead of them to condemn the act but they all over cyberspaces justifying the act.

If someone does you wrong in your region punish the person alone not the entire tribe, not their source of lively hood. What some people did in OYO is criminal.

Just like I always condemn evil acts on any southerners that are living up

I guess Yoruba farmers that are being killed are criminals. Its a question oooo

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by TheVictim01(m): 8:07am On Mar 04, 2021
Yet the educated cannot face the "Senseless and useless aboki's" man to man, instead they resolve to the government like women looking for empowerment (feminists) because they lack of competence. If you want those abokis eradicated from the bushes, known fully that Nigeria is a failed state. why not do it yourselfs??

Hassanmaye:

You should go to the bush and chase the Fulani herdsmen, cowards it's innocent Hausa traders you can chest beat for

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by Daddysidhan: 8:07am On Mar 04, 2021
We will listen when afenifere say so and not this paid agent trying to find Wetin hin go chop.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by authority2006(m): 8:08am On Mar 04, 2021
QuotaSystem:
FFK Before The Food Blockade

FFK 5 Days After The" Heavy" Blockade

The warning strike was a show of force to demonstrate there are more effective and less kinetic methods to deal with the menace of stereotyping and attacking innocent Northerners & their belongings in the south asides violent reprisals.

As the union has successfully extracted commitments from Fani Kayode, Igbohoe and the SW they represent in the aftermath of the "heavy strike", to ensure the safety, security & free movement of Northerners in the south west, it is wise to give peace a chance and I commend the AUFCDN for their maturity and for accepting the overtures for peace and return to normalcy in the SW.

All is well that ends well cool

I mean, what is wrong with our people? An Hausa man committed murder and you carried out jungle justice on him by killing him instantly. Why then go on rampage killing all Hausas on sight? It's barbaric. We're becoming more animalistic like they were used to be while they're becoming more civilised like we were used to be.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by hotwax: 8:08am On Mar 04, 2021
Amaechi2023:

are you in anyway trying to justify the killings of those innocent traders in Oyo state??
does killer herdsmen in the west represent the entire northern tribes?
does it make sense if all yorubas are being attacked in kaduna because kola got into a fight with Musa and killed Musa in the end?
think before you talk, you might be safe but others might suffer the consequences of your negative choice of words..

I'm wondering since when did fulanis start selling tomatoes..

Yes the Yoruba famers and villagers killed everyday are not human nah...they deserve the killing
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by authority2006(m): 8:09am On Mar 04, 2021
I'm with FFK on this.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by Heavensent01(m): 8:11am On Mar 04, 2021
donmixc:
South west too like food and online agbros were here ranting grin cheesy

ffk can't speak for southwest, we have elected Governors and reps, if they're not doing meeting with any illiterates from North then it's meaningless

this dude just want to use this avenue to port to APC, the hungry activist. he will still be disgrace

for your post above is the most senseless thing I've read from nairaland lately. you're a compound foool
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:11am On Mar 04, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
Disclaimer: Fani Kayode does not represent the interest of Yorubas (We've already sold him to the Flatis tho). Fani Kayode is only speaking for himself and not South West (Well maybe he's speaking for the other Southerners).

God bless our SW governors for not appealing nor apologizing.
God bless Development Agenda of Western Nigeria (DAWN)
Illiter.ates almajiri cannot win the Educated Omoluabi cool

Time for Food revolution and Mechanized Farming in South West.

Meanwhile, Hausa Traders should learn to respect themselves, its not every time you'll be killing people on top small disagreement.

P.S: No terrorist or potential terrorist should quote me

It's a programmed Incident ,

the name of the Person that said was killed was not yet known.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by BigDick70inch(m): 8:11am On Mar 04, 2021
Ffk...........has always been a stupid bastard and will forever remain one..........so ain't surprised!!!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by Tzar(m): 8:12am On Mar 04, 2021
When did the SW give the broke,two faced drug addict permission to speak on their behalf. Abi this guy don dey hallucinate again? ...Somebody please give him his fix to stop him from misbehaving any further o.
For Yeye Bello, when did youths give this over 35years old permission to represent them. His foolishness has prevented him from realizing that he is no longer a youth? Igbira people, come and carry your Fulani slave o.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by Crayfish09: 8:12am On Mar 04, 2021
FriendNG:
Bello, Fani-Kayode presents AFUCDN’s demands to President Buhari Chief of Staff.

https://punchng.com/cattle-foodstuff-traders-end-blockade-visit-presidency-over-demands/

Check news reports and see how the southern marketers are crying, Yet the idiots online are bragging. I wish this thing lasted longer. Even the chickens that they use as alternative to Beef depend on northern farm products. They would have died out of hunger, raising the price of chickens to maybe #7000.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by TrueNigerian300: 8:13am On Mar 04, 2021
The fool called FFK is looking for relevance and what to eat by fire by force. Who sent the fool that people are hungry than they were before the blockade. A fool that cannot even win is polling unit is representing the whole south.Smh!!!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by omoluka: 8:14am On Mar 04, 2021
FriendNG:
Bello, Fani-Kayode presents AFUCDN’s demands to President Buhari Chief of Staff.

https://punchng.com/cattle-foodstuff-traders-end-blockade-visit-presidency-over-demands/

Nigeria is a forced marriage that can not work, will the British welcome the idea of margin them with French and German as a country? we not one and can never be one even if we tried to pretend and deceive ourselves #restructuringor
division
This country will never see REAL DEVELOPMENT if the glaringly failed experiment continues

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by sojfarm: 8:15am On Mar 04, 2021
So no other person can see the lifeless except a prominent member of the cabal!!!

They know FFK will not keep their secret like Tinubu or Oshinbande
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by Donedeal1(m): 8:15am On Mar 04, 2021
Anywhere belle face politician well done Sir.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by ThatFairGuy: 8:16am On Mar 04, 2021
Amaechi2023:
who owns the media that it's being underreported??

I know of ethnic tension happening between southern kaduna and other part of kaduna, I know of religious tension happening in kaduna.
but in this modern era, I've never heard hausa attacking yoruba traders in kaduna because kola fought with Musa. never!!
so stop the lies..
Kola will never fight bako in the North that we all know else kola get his head chopped. Don't be Hypocritical

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by Crayfish09: 8:17am On Mar 04, 2021
Gandollaar:
If I doubted FFKs sanity before, his recent outings have cleared my doubt.

He's now the darling of killer herdsmen.

Hiss!

Weren't you guys hailing him last week when he said that our blockade can't hurt you? Lol. Food really is king. Look at how humble he has become, biting his words and begging on behalf of the west.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by Angrymode: 8:20am On Mar 04, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
Disclaimer: Fani Kayode does not represent the interest of Yorubas (We've already sold him to the Flatis tho). Fani Kayode is only speaking for himself and not South West (Well maybe he's speaking for the other Southerners).

Meanwhile, Hausa Traders should learn to respect themselves, its not every time you'll be killing people on top small disagreement.

DISCLAIMER!!!

WE FROM SS GEOPOLITICAL ZONE ALSO REJECT THIS STATEMENT FROM KAYODE.

He is on his own as we suspect he is politically intoxicated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by nitt: 8:20am On Mar 04, 2021
The yorubas are now the barbaric, uncultured tribe that can resort to large scale killings of perceived ethnic threats and in turn, the Hausas are now the matured, civilised, cultured, peace loving and accommodating tribe.

The events of recent times has exposed so many changes in these two Nigerian ethnic groups.

Who would have thought! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by masseratti: 8:22am On Mar 04, 2021
Ta ló rán ṣe? Who sent him message? When did he become the mouthpiece of the south west radada always finding relevance, same person you called all names you went to go and see him, Mr no principles, am not surprised he said worst about Jonathan yet he became his campaign spokes person.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by 2special(m): 8:23am On Mar 04, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by RoyalUc(m): 8:25am On Mar 04, 2021
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
shatap. stop trying to be civil
the mods will do the needful soon like they did to omenka and khaldrogo moniker

But he said the truth only that he forgot that the people from the other side do what he said more than his people
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by masseratti: 8:26am On Mar 04, 2021
Heavensent01:

ffk can speak for southwest, we have elected Governors and reps, if they're not doing meeting with any illiterates from North then it's meaningless

this dude just want to use this avenue to port to APC, the hungry activist. he will still be disgrace

for your post above is the most senseless thing I've read from nairaland lately. you're a compound foool
modify your post.. I guess you meant can't... Not can.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:27am On Mar 04, 2021
Monogamy:

What fuckery was that

Nigerian politicians
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by RoyalUc(m): 8:28am On Mar 04, 2021
omenkaLives:
You and your brothers never doubted the blabbermouth loonie for a second. Matter of fact, after ffk on your scale of respected idiots, ffk came next.

You guys shouldn't try to deceive anyone here. I can bet my life if he throws a shade at Tinubu or Buhari in three hours time, y'all will still resume payment of obeisance to him. Your flip flopping is that bad.

Time is beginning to reveal the truth.

Men of honour are being separated from people without honour.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by omoluka: 8:28am On Mar 04, 2021
Crayfish09:

Weren't you guys hailing him last week when he said that our blockade can't hurt you? Lol. Food really is king. Look at how humble he has become, biting his words and begging on behalf of the west.
He is not representing SW he is only representing himself, for your information, ffk can not win a street election in Ife. So don't be deceived, the guy is broke and will do anything to establish a working relationship with APC looting gang

Typical of Nigerian politicians, i expect Sunday igboho to distance himself from him

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by michoim(m): 8:29am On Mar 04, 2021
Nice one...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by Crayfish09: 8:29am On Mar 04, 2021
omoluka:

He is not representing SW he is only representing himself, for your information, ffk can not win a street election in Ife. So don't be deceived, the guy is broke and will do anything to establish a working relationship with APC looting gang

Check the report again. He also mentioned Sunday Igboho. It is now left for us to see whether Igbhoho would deny being involved.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Vacation In London / Meet Deji Ogunsakin, Kolapo Olusola Eleka's Running Mate / Shiites Speak On El-zakzaky Reported Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.