Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South (27281 Views)

Court Orders Issued To Truncate Democracy Won’t Be Tolerated - Tinubu / Hausa Traders And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Sapele, Delta State / IPOB's ESN Accused Of Killing Four Hausa Traders In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by TrueNigerian300: 12:58pm On Mar 04, 2021
tamdun:

Tell ur traders to stop killing, when kill a native and ur seriki decide to shield him from the authority, people will surely revolt, it will stop if every community expose the criminals among them, if not the innocent will...

This is what I have been saying and my message to them as well. You will see that their attitude will change in Shasha or whatever it is called. When they kill you in your land make sure you kill 1000 of them. They are animals in human skins and only understand violence. You are wasting your time discussing peace with these guys.

Next time in Shasha they should make sure the useless Seriki is killed, burn down the palace and raise all their properties on fire. Since they are senseless when that happens they use their brain by force.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by luluman: 1:19pm On Mar 04, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
Disclaimer: Fani Kayode does not represent the interest of Yorubas (We've already sold him to the Flatis tho). Fani Kayode is only speaking for himself and not South West (Well maybe he's speaking for the other Southerners).

God bless our SW governors for not appealing nor apologizing.
God bless Development Agenda of Western Nigeria (DAWN)
Illiter.ates almajiri cannot win the Educated Omoluabi cool

Time for Food revolution and Mechanized Farming in South West.

Meanwhile, Hausa Traders should learn to respect themselves, its not every time you'll be killing people on top small disagreement.

P.S: No terrorist or potential terrorist should quote me
I'm with you. Na SHANGO go fire anybody wey quote you.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by luluman: 1:23pm On Mar 04, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:
grin here on nairaland they're acting like Lions. Spewing out trash. Who wants garri and red oil anyways? They can't say our oil" except large Ass and smelling body. Christian Wannabe politicians in the brown roof republic thinks when they shout loud like monkeys, APC presidential ticket will be given to them. How will they do that by killing innocent Northerners. Seriously! This cowards shouting in social media are mostly civil servants working for the FG and states Govt. DSS have tracked many of them on Monday and Arrested them. In reality They're cowards. The thugs that killed and burned Northerners are not here on social media. They're busy snatching phones and bags. While the cowards are roaring in social media, like seriously. This is about Ideology not politics. We already know.
Wetin this one dey talk?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by Heavensent01(m): 1:59pm On Mar 04, 2021
donmixc:

Barking mad dog, you don't deserve my reply though, now you've been noticed. Crawl back to your dirty cave animal

I'm sure all these adjectives are your parents nomenclature

is it not funny that they will be looking up to you for progress with your 12th century IQ
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by Trip440: 2:04pm On Mar 04, 2021
this man is campaigning in style.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by heysquare(m): 3:16pm On Mar 04, 2021
Who sent Fani Kayode? Na wa o! He's just trying to get Buhari attention and some mumu from other side will be hailing him
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by jeliliadedoja1: 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2021
Thank God this warning all southerners to start growing food crops by themselves as a condition precedent to emancipation from Northerners.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by bizzibodi(m): 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2021
Who made an unstable xter the spokesman of d SW.....all because of d love of kponmo,shaki,bokoto,roundabout,kilishi. grin grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by bizzibodi(m): 5:02pm On Mar 04, 2021
If this man is not accepted in APC atleast he can b doing small small jobs from outside...i think he needs a Mike not a broom.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by cocolacec(m): 5:11pm On Mar 04, 2021
truthfulparrot:
Chai! FFK is really broke. He is shamelessly looking for crumps from those he once called his enemies. The farmer that tied corns around his waist will be a laughing stock among fowls.
FFK is a fulani son

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by gidado14(m): 5:21pm On Mar 04, 2021
FriendNG:
Bello, Fani-Kayode presents AFUCDN’s demands to President Buhari Chief of Staff.

https://punchng.com/cattle-foodstuff-traders-end-blockade-visit-presidency-over-demands/

The first time FFK Make sense in his life

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by EastisBae: 5:29pm On Mar 04, 2021
FFK is a typical afonja man. These people are so unreliable and shameless, they are chameleonic and cowardly in nature.

Look at how this fool went to disgrace himself and his people. SMH!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by darkwan: 6:58pm On Mar 04, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
Disclaimer: Fani Kayode does not represent the interest of Yorubas (We've already sold him to the Flatis tho). Fani Kayode is only speaking for himself and not South West (Well maybe he's speaking for the other Southerners).

God bless our SW governors for not appealing nor apologizing.
God bless Development Agenda of Western Nigeria (DAWN)
Illiter.ates almajiri cannot win the Educated Omoluabi cool

Time for Food revolution and Mechanized Farming in South West.

Meanwhile, Hausa Traders should learn to respect themselves, its not every time you'll be killing people on top small disagreement.

P.S: No terrorist or potential terrorist should quote me

flatronians....aka south yeasterners....

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by dangwarmai(m): 7:37pm On Mar 04, 2021
If there is any attack we will hold you responsible.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South by masseratti: 12:23am On Mar 24, 2021
Crayfish09:

Well, I wonder who to believe. We saw sellers IN SOUTHERN NIGERIA complaining during interviews and calling on the FG to intervene.

The FFK that you are calling irrelevant was THE SAME PERSON THAT SAID THE NORTH CAN'T HURT THEM WITH BLOCKADES LESS THAN A WEEK AGO. Now he does not represent you.

Also, FFK also said he was speaking on behalf of Yoruba leaders, INCLUDING SUNDAY IGBOHO. Are you also going to disown him.

As for the eggs that you are talking about, can you tell me what those chickens eat?

Keep fooling yourself. The real leaders have felt the heat, and they have come to beg for mercy cheesy

most maize the chicken feed on in the south are either imported or grown in the south, it's a little % that comes from the north for animal feeds #fact.

FFK is not speaking on behalf of Yoruba leaders, how can you call yourself a leader when you don't have followers? FFK cannot win councilor in his own ward in ìfẹ́ #fact.

He speaks for no one in Yoruba land, he is only trying to seek popularity.

No one I repeat no one in the southwest cared about the blockade of if you don't know we are already used to seasonal scarcity of tomatoes, onions except for beef which are the major commodities coming from the north to the southwest, if the want to, they can keep it, there are imported tin tomatoes, only thing we will miss is onions, and as for beef? We will just substitute it with our goat meats, fish, chicken and other frozen foods...

Point is we don't care.... They can keep it.. Trust me it's their loss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NAF Takes Delivery Of Final Batch Of Super Mushshak Aircraft. / 2023: Longest-Serving Lawmakers Who May Return To The House Of Reps / Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.