Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

"The Day I Left Vs Now" Doctor Shows Transformation Leaving Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / "The Day I Left Vs Now" Doctor Shows Transformation Leaving Nigeria (2435 Views)

Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) / 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man / "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The Day I Left Vs Now" Doctor Shows Transformation Leaving Nigeria by MuguVideosComm: 7:26am On Mar 04, 2021
A medical doctor has shared before and now photos to show how much he's changed since leaving Nigeria.
One of the photos shows him at the airport, leaving Nigeria. The other shows him in the country he migrated to.

Twitter users left comments pointing out the improvement in his appearance.

https://web.muguvideos.com/2021/03/04/the-day-i-left-vs-now-medical-doctor-shares-photo-of-his-transformation-after-leaving-nigeria-for-another-country/

See his transformation below.

2 Likes

Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Doctor Shows Transformation Leaving Nigeria by Anigreat: 7:28am On Mar 04, 2021
shocked

You did well to leave this shithole, now see how you looked so good and fresh unlike before you looked like dry stockfish.

Nigeria is a useless country, filled with useless quota system people and useless leaders. Nobody deserves to live here.

Enjoy your life man, i will soon meet you there.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Doctor Shows Transformation Leaving Nigeria by InfernoNig: 7:31am On Mar 04, 2021
Life is better with comfort. You are blessed nigga
Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Doctor Shows Transformation Leaving Nigeria by greatmarshall(m): 7:31am On Mar 04, 2021
Keep shining bro

2 Likes

Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Doctor Shows Transformation Leaving Nigeria by osamz007: 7:32am On Mar 04, 2021
TWO DIFFERENT CAMERAS NA

3 Likes

Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Doctor Shows Transformation Leaving Nigeria by Taywon: 7:35am On Mar 04, 2021
Sabi person...
Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Doctor Shows Transformation Leaving Nigeria by extol1(m): 7:36am On Mar 04, 2021
chai
Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Doctor Shows Transformation Leaving Nigeria by Ahmed0336(m): 7:43am On Mar 04, 2021
Chai!! i dey Battle with my brother to leave Di's corn tree him no just gree. Na senior registrar im bi
Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Doctor Shows Transformation Leaving Nigeria by Spending123: 7:44am On Mar 04, 2021
Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Doctor Shows Transformation Leaving Nigeria by oz4real83(m): 7:45am On Mar 04, 2021
See how he transformed from "God forbid" to "God win" cheesy. Funny enough, he may not have a single dollar in his pocket but he has peace, cheap food, good infrastructures, security and hope, these are enough to make your skin glow and life better undecided

4 Likes

Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Doctor Shows Transformation Leaving Nigeria by ridwanlawal: 7:49am On Mar 04, 2021
See as you be like bread wey newly come out of oven unlike your old pic wey be like bread wey motor pass on top
Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Doctor Shows Transformation Leaving Nigeria by majamajic(m): 7:50am On Mar 04, 2021
Dust too much for Naija

1 Like

Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Doctor Shows Transformation Leaving Nigeria by Spending123: 7:52am On Mar 04, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Nigeria is a useless country, filled with useless quota system people and useless leaders, nobody deserve to live here.

Since you said no body deserves to live here, should we all run away and live the country empty? Rome wasn't built a day, making Nigeria grate lies in our hands. What even pains me most is that the youths are becoming more useless day by day on relevant things in the society and can be easily deceived by these set of vultures called leaders. I weep for Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Doctor Shows Transformation Leaving Nigeria by BigDawsNet: 8:13am On Mar 04, 2021
Ahmed0336:
Chai!! i dey Battle with my brother to leave Di's corn tree him no just gree. Na senior registrar im bi

Let him travel through PR
Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Doctor Shows Transformation Leaving Nigeria by happybee: 8:41am On Mar 04, 2021
osamz007:
TWO DIFFERENT CAMERAS NA
Are you just kidding or what?
undecided

2 Likes

Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Doctor Shows Transformation Leaving Nigeria by Telegram234(m): 9:04am On Mar 04, 2021
Lord when?
When will I leave this country for good?

1 Like

Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Doctor Shows Transformation Leaving Nigeria by harmargedon: 9:38am On Mar 04, 2021
well you just lost some melanin. grew bigger goatee and looked less stressed out.
Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Doctor Shows Transformation Leaving Nigeria by LikeAking: 11:00am On Mar 04, 2021
Nigeria may be under floras curse.
Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Doctor Shows Transformation Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 04, 2021
Abeg make bihari, oshi banjo come explain y e suppose remain for nigeria
Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Doctor Shows Transformation Leaving Nigeria by rex444(m): 2:17pm On Mar 04, 2021
I just noticed the reverse of clothing ....did U use the naija suit to sew trouser there ? No mind me ooo here na shithole
Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Doctor Shows Transformation Leaving Nigeria by purples25(f): 3:11pm On Mar 04, 2021
He looks like a different man.
Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Doctor Shows Transformation Leaving Nigeria by Hungrychicken(m): 3:15pm On Mar 04, 2021
fine man! Nigeria wan be kill ur beauty, but oluwa no agree grin

1 Like

Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Doctor Shows Transformation Leaving Nigeria by Lordswazz(m): 4:58pm On Mar 04, 2021
Spending123:

Since you said no body deserves to live here, should we all run away and live the country empty? Rome wasn't built a day, making Nigeria grate lies in our hands. What even pains me most is that the youths are becoming more useless day by day on relevant things in the society and can be easily deceived by these set of vultures called leaders. I weep for Nigeria!!!

To be honest, Nigeria isn't building anything. When you see a young man or lady who is poised to become something in future, you will know, even if they're broke at that time. You know this by watching them and their habits and values.

What are our values as a nation? Corruption is now so entrenched in the very fabric of this country that seeing a civil servant that wants to serve without anything but their paid wages is like looking for a river in Sahara desert.
Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Doctor Shows Transformation Leaving Nigeria by Lordswazz(m): 4:59pm On Mar 04, 2021
Spending123:

To be honest, Nigeria isn't building anything. When you see a young man or lady who is poised to become something in future, you will know, even if they're broke at that time. You know this by watching them and their habits and values.

What are our values as a nation? Corruption is now so entrenched in the very fabric of this country that seeing a civil servant that wants to serve without anything but their paid wages is like looking for a river in the Sahara desert.

1 Like

Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Doctor Shows Transformation Leaving Nigeria by columbus007(m): 8:10pm On Mar 04, 2021
To take off again now on.my mind grin

(1) (Reply)

Ten (10) Steps On How To Be A Computer Genius/expert / Professional Course For An Economics Graduate / Oil And Gas Drilling Services Training Course In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.