Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Another Monopoly: Dangote's Troubling Petroleum Industry Bill Proposal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Monopoly: Dangote's Troubling Petroleum Industry Bill Proposal (21741 Views)

President Buhari Signs Petroleum Industry Bill Into Law / 10 Things To Know About Nigeria’s Petroleum Industry Bill, PIB / House Of Representatives Passes Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Monopoly: Dangote's Troubling Petroleum Industry Bill Proposal by IgboWarlord(m): 10:51pm On Mar 04, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
That refinery is being built in name of Niger royal company in support of Britain,dangote name is just a cover up
At last he bill will be pass and there is nothing colonial slave can do
Britain knows better

Shut up,you brainwashed IPOB Arrow..Dont display your ignorance so openly..There is nothing like Royal Niger Company anymore..It has been dissolved decades ago...
Re: Another Monopoly: Dangote's Troubling Petroleum Industry Bill Proposal by Queenlovely(f): 11:32pm On Mar 04, 2021
OgaFrickFrack:

Never have I seen a Lady as Intelligent as this. I had to register to quote this.

welcome
Re: Another Monopoly: Dangote's Troubling Petroleum Industry Bill Proposal by OmoEpe(m): 12:05am On Mar 05, 2021
AlphaSentinel:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/03/04/dangote-groups-petroleum-industry-bill-proposal/

Dangote is a cold blooded bastard who feeds on Nigerians like tick on dogs.

He monopolized cement importation to the point of raising prices then to build his cement company, afterwards he started exporting while the price of cement in Nigeria where it's produced is more expensive than it's price in countries where it is being exported to.
The foolish OBJ made poor Nigerians Dangote`s ATM machine, since then he just increases price anytime he has a need

Mark my words luke i told them in 2007, Dangote fuel will be more than the #165/Lr i bought today

Both Dangote and OBJ are both mad
Re: Another Monopoly: Dangote's Troubling Petroleum Industry Bill Proposal by MansoryMX(m): 1:06am On Mar 05, 2021
ProfAmaben:
How the South with all it's resources, intelligence and religious tolerance can continue being second fiddle to the unintelligent, religious extremism infested, zero resources and a parasitic ideology baffles me till this day.

My brother! He baffle me pass you! The South has lost its power, voice, and resources to (North) Nigeria!
Re: Another Monopoly: Dangote's Troubling Petroleum Industry Bill Proposal by plaindealer: 1:27am On Mar 05, 2021
ProfAmaben:
How the South with all it's resources, intelligence and religious tolerance can continue being second fiddle to the unintelligent, religious extremism infested, zero resources and a parasitic ideology baffles me till this day.

The South is second fiddle, but the single largest refinery in the whole world is in the south.

The largest fertilizer plant in the whole world is in the south

The largest petrochemical plant in Africa is in the south

The largest private investment $15 billion and hundreds of thousands of jobs it comes with are all in the south for southerners

The IGR generated from these massive industrial complex means roads, bridges, hospitals, schools in the South not in the North

All the module refineries are in the south, including the new one in Imo state.

...but people like you still think the south is the second fiddle?

Tribalism =, bigotry, hatred and bitterness don pollute and corrupt you people, you can not even see straight what's in front of you.
Re: Another Monopoly: Dangote's Troubling Petroleum Industry Bill Proposal by EkunokoRafa: 2:15am On Mar 05, 2021
I dont understand the economic style of this Nigeria sef.
Re: Another Monopoly: Dangote's Troubling Petroleum Industry Bill Proposal by ProfAmaben(m): 6:36am On Mar 05, 2021
plaindealer:

The South is second fiddle, but the single largest refinery in the whole world is in the south.

The largest fertilizer plant in the whole world is in the south

The largest petrochemical plant in Africa is in the south

The largest private investment $15 billion and hundreds of thousands of jobs it comes with are all in the south for southerners

The IGR generated from these massive industrial complex means roads, bridges, hospitals, schools in the South not in the North

All the module refineries are in the south, including the new one in Imo state.

...but people like you still think the south is the second fiddle?

Tribalism =, bigotry, hatred and bitterness don pollute and corrupt you people, you can not even see straight what's in front of you.

The South deserves more than the peanuts you quoted. We should be exporting finished goods but no thanks to the parasitic North. The north prefers to put a moslem goat rather than put a competent person to lead.

The north is a parasite. We should be competing with China by now. You guys created Boko Haram to drain Nigeria of it's resources.

Northerners are highly religious (hypocrites) but are excellent thieves, crooks and haters of due process. CC Abacha, IBB, Buhari, Babachir, etc.
Re: Another Monopoly: Dangote's Troubling Petroleum Industry Bill Proposal by Queenlovely(f): 6:37am On Mar 05, 2021
plaindealer:

lol...

Wetin pesin no dey read on NL.

So, to get rid of corruption, we need to emulate crooked and corrupt dictators, a murderer who openly kills and silences his own people with poison, a brutal dictator who just tried to kill a common government critic and even sent him to prison based on bogus charges.

Putin poisoned and tried to kill Alexey Navalny, is Alexey Navalny an oligarch or a common government critic who was just trying to expose Putin as a crooked and corrupt dictator?

So, what we need is a leader who won't hesitate to poison and kill Nigerians including critics out in the open and even loot and sit on Nigeria's oil wealth? This is the kind of leader we need?

Who holds up a crooked, corrupt and killing machine character like Putin as a role model? Who?

Basically, we need corrupt dictators and murderers to end corruption in Nigeria?

This is the dumbest, the most ridiculous, and absurd rubbish on the internet today.

OMG!!!! With characters like you and your warped mentality, Nigeria is in serious trouble. grin grin grin

why can't you get the meat of a topic, try to read the authors mind while reading.

you have no control of somethings, you cannot control all the variable. who knew Putin would be worst than the Oligarchs,

my point is that we can learn one or two things from how he took power, How he chased the Oligarchs, there is something we can learn from Putin.

The leadership style is what we can improvise, based on our own individual ideal. you can be a benevolent dictator, or a ruthless one or the philosopher king.

The leadership style is the personal choice of the man bold enough to chase these idiots from power
Re: Another Monopoly: Dangote's Troubling Petroleum Industry Bill Proposal by ProfAmaben(m): 6:44am On Mar 05, 2021
surgical:
swallow your pride those guys are way smarter than you Southerners,it takes somebody more intelligent to dominate you.it is erroneous to think you guys are smarter as what's on ground doesn't show that.

No, I disagree. It doesn't take someone that's more intelligent but someone that's jobless, parasitic and evil to dominate you.

Someone with a clear heart that's focused on progressing doesn't have the time to start looking for how to import people from niger republic and Chad to win elections.

The South doesn't like trouble so it overlooks some of these things. The South is now ready for whatever the parasites throw at it. Una go tire.
Re: Another Monopoly: Dangote's Troubling Petroleum Industry Bill Proposal by Nigeriabiafra82: 10:26am On Mar 05, 2021
IgboWarlord:

Shut up,you brainwashed IPOB Arrow..Dont display your ignorance so openly..There is nothing like Royal Niger Company anymore..It has been dissolved decades ago...
Ignorance is not an excuse that such even don’t exist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State / We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps / I Want To Unite South East Leaders With Buhari – Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.