Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello (48461 Views)

DSS Reacts To Igboho's N20B Claim / Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary / DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello by Gemid94(m): 2:24pm On Mar 04, 2021
Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello, said he had engaged with controversial Yoruba activist, Mr Sunday Adeyemo, popularly known as Sunday Igboho, over the demands made by Amalgamated Union of Foodstuff and Cattle Dealers of Nigeria to lift their food blockade to Southern Nigeria.

Bello spoke to journalists late on Wednesday in Abuja after the Union made up of cattle and foodstuff traders agree to resume foodstuff supplies to southern Nigeria, following his intervention, according to Kogi Flame.

Bello who was in company of former aviation minister, Mr Femi Fani-Kayode commended the traders for calling off their strike.

Aside Igboho, Bello said he would also engage with President Muhammadu Buhari, governors and other stakeholders to ensure peaceful co-existence among Nigerians to ensure that the demands of the traders were met and to make sure that everyone embraced peace.

The governor advised the traders to be weary of people, wanting to use them to stir violence, saying that Nigeria had come a long way as a united nation.

http://community.vanguardngr.com/forum/topics/food-blockade-ve-spoken-to-sunday-igboho-buhari-is-next-on-my

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello by Fahdiga(m): 2:26pm On Mar 04, 2021
Yeye Bello should know that all this eye services won't make him the president he is desperately seeking for

168 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello by IPOBTERRORISTS(f): 2:29pm On Mar 04, 2021
I pray to God they try again and again till they get better reactions from the North. Let hope igboho doesn't stop and continues... Who knows? Maybe it's a good thing. In order to rise from its own ashes, a Phoenix first must burn.”

Northerners don't run away from Nigeria's problems. We will never run across the mediterranean, because they'll not accept us and we don't want to run to any country. We only have Nigeria. we don't have any choice besides stay and survive. The most dangerous adversary is the one you underestimate.

Hate us, insult us, kill us, burn down our properties. and God help you if you are an ugly girl course too pretty is also your doom cause everyone harbors a secret hatred for the prettiest girl in the room and God help you if you are a pheonix and you dare to rise up from the ash a thousand eyes will smolder with jealousy while you are just flying back”

Lastly this from Darwin.
It is not the strongest or the most intelligent who will survive but those who can best manage change.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello by oluwaseyi0: 2:33pm On Mar 04, 2021
The moment I saw FFK with him I knew Bello was deceiving himself

61 Likes

Re: Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello by Obinnau(m): 2:33pm On Mar 04, 2021
When it gets to election time politicians start doing us the more you look the less you see. All these that Yahaya Bello is doing will end immediately the election year is done whether he won or not...
But do you think he can win?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello by Bampeh: 2:33pm On Mar 04, 2021
I won't be surprise if Sunday Igboho is bribed and placed on Monthly commission. This is the bravest person in Yorubaland at present.

Bampeh salute his bravery

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello by fukushaki(m): 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2021
Trust no politician. FFK romancing with Bello he once called accursed, truly Nkàn mbé!

20 Likes

Re: Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello by seboboh716: 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2021
Hmm
Re: Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello by Iamgrey5(m): 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2021
How this thing make front page?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello by Wilsonorubebe(m): 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2021
Okay

1 Like

Re: Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello by VicThory(m): 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2021
Space bookers.
Re: Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello by Abilistic(m): 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2021
Attention seeker...

15 Likes

Re: Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello by ChocolateWine(f): 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2021
You mean this buhari

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello by SenJoe(m): 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2021
Likes for Buhari
Share for GYB

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello by superlanny(m): 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2021
This one is doing what they did not send him, so you have become the Messiah of the South abi, so by next election, it will be in your campaign poster abi.

Na the mumus start the blockade, Na them stop am, pride comes before fall, I never knew aboki sef get sense small. Those people can't survive without the money in the South.

But it's a lesson to southerners, we need to start farming and growing our own food. This is a warning sign, and we must react.

Nobody appointed, FFK, BELLO, or Sunday to speak or represent us.

15 Likes

Re: Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello by GRACEGLORY: 2:35pm On Mar 04, 2021
Then, you come and speak to the youths, then we all agree
Re: Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello by IvarDboneless: 2:35pm On Mar 04, 2021
I pity the idiot way still dey fall for this their political stunt..spits

11 Likes

Re: Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello by iconnecta(m): 2:35pm On Mar 04, 2021
when u return from Cubanna club. u can proceed to Aso rock. na your way...

3 Likes

Re: Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello by Yahman1(m): 2:35pm On Mar 04, 2021

Still doesn't change the Fact that

This Man right here is the Worst Governor

in Nigeria presently

Last year I traveled from down south to Kano en-route Kogi

you can see poverty vividly in the State

From bad Roads, No visible development

at one point I was wondering if the State receives Budget too from the FG

tueh

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello by Twenty8: 2:35pm On Mar 04, 2021
rubbish
Re: Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello by ElValiente(m): 2:35pm On Mar 04, 2021
Dude, we ain't youths of yesteryear ooo.

1 Like

Re: Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello by Queenlovely(f): 2:36pm On Mar 04, 2021
Re: Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello by akdjr(m): 2:36pm On Mar 04, 2021
Guy stop trying to pull people down with their ambition. If what he's doing is satisfactory in his conscience that it can earn him the position of president, let him be and focus on how you too can work your way or anyone who you feel is the best candidate should start marketing him or herself.
Fahdiga:
Yeye Bello should know that all this eye services won't make him the president he is desperately seeking for
Re: Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello by Jackpat(m): 2:36pm On Mar 04, 2021
I don't just understand
Re: Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello by Mccullum: 2:36pm On Mar 04, 2021
Igboho is now a popular in human activist in Nigeria
Re: Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello by 1000COMPUTERZ(m): 2:36pm On Mar 04, 2021
The Sunday Igboho i know will say his mind without mincing words.

8 Likes

Re: Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello by yeyeboi(m): 2:36pm On Mar 04, 2021
Ok
Re: Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello by tot(f): 2:36pm On Mar 04, 2021
Yahaya Bello's nairaland paid agents will soon flood here now to start their praise singing. Mschew

1 Like

Re: Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello by Nicklaus619(m): 2:36pm On Mar 04, 2021
Oga goan pay salaries and pensions pending for more than 13 months, noise maker

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi / Help Me Say 'Thank You' To Seyi Tinubu - President's Personal Photographer, Nosa / Lauretta Onochie: Hushpuppi Was Contracted By Atiku And PDP To Rig 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.