Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Help Me Say 'Thank You' To Seyi Tinubu - President's Personal Photographer, Nosa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help Me Say 'Thank You' To Seyi Tinubu - President's Personal Photographer, Nosa (48452 Views)

President Tinubu Appoints Nosa Asemota As Personal Photographer / INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect / Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Say 'Thank You' To Seyi Tinubu - President's Personal Photographer, Nosa by oshozondii: 6:43am On May 31, 2023
Reflecting on the moments when I captured the first picture of ST! 📸✨

Looking back at my journey, all of this still feels like a dream. I met ST at a wedding in November 2021. Shortly after this meeting, ST decided to give me an opportunity without knowing me from anywhere. Despite my occasional slip-ups, he has always had my back, even when he didn’t have to.
Today, I wish to extend my deep gratitude to ST for giving me this opportunity.

I appreciate the congratulatory messages I have received, but I would like to request that you express those as sincere "Thank You" messages to ST. I believe it is important to give honor to whom it is due.

So, thank you, Boss

https://twitter.com/nosasemota/status/1663679809057173507?t=aEOiZwo5GRwWooD81JK7hQ&s=19

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Help Me Say 'Thank You' To Seyi Tinubu - President's Personal Photographer, Nosa by merit455(m): 6:45am On May 31, 2023
Is your turn

172 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Help Me Say 'Thank You' To Seyi Tinubu - President's Personal Photographer, Nosa by Bobloco: 6:51am On May 31, 2023
Nosa, it's your turn

What Nigerians want is true and unedited photos not Photoshops

Nigerians want to see the real Tinubu

227 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Help Me Say 'Thank You' To Seyi Tinubu - President's Personal Photographer, Nosa by rayvelez(m): 6:56am On May 31, 2023
It’s your turn now, 3 months after you go don be millionaire...

142 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Help Me Say 'Thank You' To Seyi Tinubu - President's Personal Photographer, Nosa by GoodCane: 7:09am On May 31, 2023
Damn!

Time for nosa to cash out massively and eat from the national treasure. I'm yet to get answers concerning this question "How much are Yorubas and Tinubu's supporters buying fuel?

87 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Help Me Say 'Thank You' To Seyi Tinubu - President's Personal Photographer, Nosa by mayklef(m): 7:10am On May 31, 2023
why u go no say "thank u" as other people suffering don favor u...

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help Me Say 'Thank You' To Seyi Tinubu - President's Personal Photographer, Nosa by Tinubucocainesn: 7:11am On May 31, 2023
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a cocaine sniffing animal

31 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Help Me Say 'Thank You' To Seyi Tinubu - President's Personal Photographer, Nosa by kokoA(m): 7:16am On May 31, 2023
Men supporting men... That's nice.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me Say 'Thank You' To Seyi Tinubu - President's Personal Photographer, Nosa by nony43(m): 7:16am On May 31, 2023
One of my friend called me just now and he was begging me for help, he said that he paid 12k for Bus to Abuja to celebrate Renewed Hope, but now Bus drivers are charging 45k. I told him that his Hope shall lead him home😂 🤣😂

Copied!

128 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Help Me Say 'Thank You' To Seyi Tinubu - President's Personal Photographer, Nosa by WorldRichest: 7:17am On May 31, 2023
Bobloco:
Nosa, it's your turn

Let’s see your real father first

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help Me Say 'Thank You' To Seyi Tinubu - President's Personal Photographer, Nosa by donphilopus: 7:18am On May 31, 2023
GoodCane:
Damn!

Time for nosa to cash out massively and eat from the national treasure. I'm yet to get answers concerning this question "How much are Yorubas and Tinubu's supporters buying fuel?

Stop typing nonsense just to get likes. All the top contestants promised to remove fuel subsidy. If Peter Obi had won (which is practically impossible) and removed fuel subsidy, would Obidense have been buying fuel at different prices or what? Before you write nonsense here on Nairaland, you should know this isn't Instagram.

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Help Me Say 'Thank You' To Seyi Tinubu - President's Personal Photographer, Nosa by Bobloco: 7:20am On May 31, 2023
WorldRichest:

Let’s see your real father first

Not until Nigerians see Tinubu's real father

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me Say 'Thank You' To Seyi Tinubu - President's Personal Photographer, Nosa by HyconMojo(m): 7:25am On May 31, 2023
Chance
Re: Help Me Say 'Thank You' To Seyi Tinubu - President's Personal Photographer, Nosa by adekolaelect(m): 7:26am On May 31, 2023
Bobloco:
Nosa, it's your turn

this one is still wailing as if Tinubus real pictures has something to offer his life. You don't think what you too can do or pray and work on how your tomorrow will be better than today. You think meaningful life start and end only on media!!!! Dey cry on Media while others are making progress. Sorry if you feel offended.

146 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Help Me Say 'Thank You' To Seyi Tinubu - President's Personal Photographer, Nosa by ruggedtimi(m): 7:30am On May 31, 2023
Me I knw say na seyi appointments

4 Likes

Re: Help Me Say 'Thank You' To Seyi Tinubu - President's Personal Photographer, Nosa by Bobloco: 7:31am On May 31, 2023
adekolaelect:
this one is still wailing as if Tinubus real pictures has something to offer his life. You don't think what you too can do or pray and work on how your tomorrow will be better than today. You think meaningful life start and end only on media!!!! Dey cry on Media while others are making progress. Sorry if you feel offended.

Go and buy fuel then come back to type your gibberish

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me Say 'Thank You' To Seyi Tinubu - President's Personal Photographer, Nosa by Okoroawusa: 7:32am On May 31, 2023
nony43:
One of my friend called me just now and he was begging me for help, he said that he paid 12k for Bus to Abuja to celebrate Renewed Hope, but now Bus drivers are charging 45k. I told him that his Hope shall lead him home😂 🤣😂

Copied!
Nonso, do you want to do this wailing for another 8 years?

141 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Help Me Say 'Thank You' To Seyi Tinubu - President's Personal Photographer, Nosa by pps1759(m): 7:34am On May 31, 2023
There is something about this Tinubu family.Now tell me ?.Will this guy not be loyal to the family,This family knows how to build people

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help Me Say 'Thank You' To Seyi Tinubu - President's Personal Photographer, Nosa by Generation1: 7:35am On May 31, 2023
Congratulations. Thank you seyi Tinubu

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help Me Say 'Thank You' To Seyi Tinubu - President's Personal Photographer, Nosa by Nobody: 7:44am On May 31, 2023
the other guy that was being bundled out like a paper twice during inauguration will be feeling sad now. cheesy. I see ST making alot of youthful and quality and hardworking appointments unbehalf of his dad, both male and female. I heard he always go for the best.
Waiting for seyi law to be resident commedian of aso rock though he is no more funny. grin

16 Likes

Re: Help Me Say 'Thank You' To Seyi Tinubu - President's Personal Photographer, Nosa by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:45am On May 31, 2023
I perceive ST to be like father like son

10 Likes

Re: Help Me Say 'Thank You' To Seyi Tinubu - President's Personal Photographer, Nosa by Oblongata: 7:46am On May 31, 2023
Carry go my brother!

Meanwhile some people still dey help someone find him manhood! Dem head no fit correct again

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me Say 'Thank You' To Seyi Tinubu - President's Personal Photographer, Nosa by nony43(m): 8:23am On May 31, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Nonso, do you want to do this wailing for another 8 years?

Hahaha. Did you see copied? I only posted cos it’s funny to me. It is not wailing.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Say 'Thank You' To Seyi Tinubu - President's Personal Photographer, Nosa by CodeTemplar: 8:27am On May 31, 2023
The guy has been coached on how to avoid the President's and First Lady's eyeballs on close shots. He barely takes snaps of them without shades in close range.
Thank you o, Seyi Tinubu.
Re: Help Me Say 'Thank You' To Seyi Tinubu - President's Personal Photographer, Nosa by ahaz: 8:31am On May 31, 2023
nony43:

Copied!
Jesu! Nigerians una lack joy..kilode!

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Say 'Thank You' To Seyi Tinubu - President's Personal Photographer, Nosa by plaindealer: 8:35am On May 31, 2023
grin

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me Say 'Thank You' To Seyi Tinubu - President's Personal Photographer, Nosa by OfficialRep(m): 9:02am On May 31, 2023
Hard work pays

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me Say 'Thank You' To Seyi Tinubu - President's Personal Photographer, Nosa by Heffalump(m): 9:02am On May 31, 2023
I know Seyi Tinubu is the De facto president. That fragile father cannot do nothing.

Reason he was all over the place making sure the election is won by hook or crook.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help Me Say 'Thank You' To Seyi Tinubu - President's Personal Photographer, Nosa by CHIOMAEZEH: 9:03am On May 31, 2023
You Don hammer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex__6LcJr8E

Na we be this wey dey thank am....

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Say 'Thank You' To Seyi Tinubu - President's Personal Photographer, Nosa by easyfem(m): 9:05am On May 31, 2023
E get why
Re: Help Me Say 'Thank You' To Seyi Tinubu - President's Personal Photographer, Nosa by UgoFly: 9:05am On May 31, 2023
Human beings are selfish. This one is celebrating because he has been brought in to partake in feasting from the crumbs of the national cake. His villagers and relations are calculating how to survive the next day cos of the over 100% pump price increase. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Say 'Thank You' To Seyi Tinubu - President's Personal Photographer, Nosa by Haveyoueatentod: 9:06am On May 31, 2023
rayvelez:
It’s your turn now, 3 months after you go don be millionaire...
them go still give am OON join like the former photographer

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Monica Ambrose For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) / Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) / Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.