Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Robert Fisk: Welcome To 'palestine' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Robert Fisk: Welcome To 'palestine' (2085 Views)

Why Do The YAMS Support Palestine But Oppose Biafra? / Buhari Supports The Right To Independence Of Palestine & Rejects Same For Biafra / Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robert Fisk: Welcome To 'palestine' by Afam(m): 2:42pm On Jul 06, 2007
From my inbox, enjoy and make up your mind on what's going on around us today.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

Editor's Note:

General Predicts Israel will attack Iran, Syria, Hamas, Hezbollah, "Al Qaida", this summer

It is a provocative headline: "Israel braces for July war with up to five enemies." If we are to believe Israeli military intelligence chief Maj. Gen. Amos Yadlin, this attack will be launched by Iran, Syria, Hizbullah, Hamas and, of course, "al-Qaeda," the database. "Each of these adversaries is capable of sparking a war in the summer," Yadlin told the World Tribune. In other words, Israel is capable of attacking one or all of these "adversaries," as Israel has a notorious history of attacking its neighbors under contrived pretense.

Few remember the words of the Irgun terrorist Menachem Begin, later Israeli prime minister—as Israelis, much like Americans, prefer to be led by terrorists and war criminals—who admitted in 1982 "that Israel had fought three wars in which it had a 'choice,' meaning Israel started the wars,"
according to Donald Neff, writing for the Washington Report on Middle East Affairs.

Here is Begin's quote in full: "In June 1967, we had a choice. The Egyptian army concentrations in the Sinai approaches do not prove that [Egyptian President] Nasser was really about to attack us. We must be honest with ourselves. We decided to attack him."

As Livia Rokach writes in the introduction to Israel's Sacred Terrorism, based on the memoirs of Moshe Sharett, the former Israeli prime minister, the "Israeli political/military establishment aimed at pushing the Arab states into military confrontations which the Israeli leaders were invariably certain of winning. The goal of these confrontations was to modify the balance of power in the region radically, transforming the Zionist state into the major power in the Middle East." In order to realize this modification of power, Israel engaged in "military operations aimed at civilian populations across the armistice lines," in particular against a defenseless Palestinian population, but also against Israel's Arab neighbors, and these "operations [were] designed to dismember the Arab world, defeat the Arab national movement, and create puppet regimes which would gravitate to the regional Israeli power."

"A clear, lucid, coherent logic runs through the history of the past three decades," Rokach wrote in the 1980s. "In the early fifties the bases were laid for constructing a state imbued with the principles of sacred terrorism against the surrounding Arab societies on the threshold of the eighties the same state is for the first time denounced by its own intellectuals as being tightly in the deadly grip of fascism."

"Lebanon was the model, prepared for its role by the Israelis for thirty years, as the Sharett diaries revealed," explains Ralph Schoenman in his book, the Hidden History of Zionism. "It is the expansionist compulsion set forth by Herzl and Ben Gurion even as it is the logical extension of the Sharett diaries. The dissolution of Lebanon was proposed in 1919, planned in 1936, launched in 1954 and realized in 1982." Schoenman cites Oded Yinon's A Strategy for Israel in the 1980s, a document that "outlines a timetable for Israel to become the imperial regional power based upon the dissolution of the Arab states."

In regard to Syria, Israeli peace activist Uri Avnery tells us the Zionist state created a convenient myth in order to escalate hostilities and thus steal land. "According to legend, the Syrians exploited their control of heights over-looking the Israeli villages in the valley below them.

Again and again the evil Syrians (the Syrians were always 'evil') terrorized the helpless kibbutzim by shelling. This myth, which was believed by practically all Israelis at the time, served as a justification for the occupation of the Golan Heights and their annexation by Israel. Even now, foreign visitors are brought to an observation post on the Golan Heights and shown the defenseless kibbutzim down below."

The truth, which has been exposed since then, was a bit different: Sharon used to instruct the kibbutzniks to go to their shelters, and then he would send an armored tractor into the demilitarized zone. Predictably, the Syrians shot at it. The Israeli artillery, just waiting for its cue, then opened up a massive bombardment of the Syrian positions. There were dozens of such "incidents."

Earlier this month, Jan Muhren, a Dutch UN observer stationed interchangeably at the Golan Heights and the West Bank in 1966-67, told a Dutch current affairs program "neither Jordan nor Syria had any intention to start a war with Israel," according to Monsters and Critics. Muhren said "Israel was not under siege by Arab countries preced-ing the Six-Day War, and that the Jewish state provoked most border incidents as part of its strategy to annex more land," that is to say steal land at gunpoint, most notably from Syria, although the "war" resulted in the theft of Gaza and the West Bank from Egypt and Jordan respectively.
As well, Israel grabbed the Sinai Peninsula from Egypt.

Once again, Israel is not "under siege by Arab countries," or Hezbollah, Hamas, and the fantastical "al-Qaeda" for that matter, and yet we are told each "of these adversaries is capable of sparking a war in the summer." Israeli officials, according to the World Tribune, "said Iran has direct influence over Syria, Hizbullah and Hamas. He said Al Qaida has increasingly come under Iranian influence and was being used by Iran and Syria in such countries as Iraq, Jordan and Lebanon." In short, the Israeli "security myth" documented by Livia Rokach in the 1980s and in the current
era buttressed by ludicrous fairy tales, is alive and well. Under such a "security" pretense, never examined by the corporate media, we can expect Israel, or more likely the United States, under an AIPAC and neocon zombie trance for some time now, to attack Iran and Syria, possibly next
month, certainly before the Commander Guy leaves office.

Iraq was attacked and 750,000 Iraqis slaughtered in the name of "Israeli security," that is to say Israeli hegemony. "Why would Iraq attack America or use nuclear weapons against us? I'll tell you what I think the real threat (is) and actually has been since 1990—it's the threat against Israel," Philip Zelikow, Bush insider and former executive director of the nine eleven whitewash commission, told a crowd at the University of Virginia on September 10, 2002, according to Emad Mekay, writing for the IPS-Inter Press Service. Naturally, the corporate media completely ignored Zelikow's comments.

As should be expected, the Likudniks and American neocons will demand, in the wake of Israel's defeat to Hezbollah last summer, another go, this time making certain to accomplish their goals. Meyrav Wurmser, the Israeli married to the neocon David Wurmser, admitted as much last
December. "Hizbullah defeated Israel in the war. This is the first war Israel lost," she told Yedioth Internet. "I know this will annoy many of your readers… But the anger is over the fact that Israel did not fight against the Syrians. Instead of Israel fighting against Hizbullah, many parts of the American administration believe that Israel should have fought against the real enemy, which is Syria and not Hizbullah." Wurmser, of course, is talking about the neocon part of the administration, the part that has control of American foreign policy. Iran, naturally, figures prominently on the target list as well. If the Israeli Likudniks and the American neocons have their way, Israel will have a second go this summer.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Still hoping for peace in the middle east if all the parties will agree to peace.

Who is afraid of a stable and peaceful Middle East?
Re: Robert Fisk: Welcome To 'palestine' by Mariory(m): 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2007
Laughing my Ass off. Kids today heh.
Re: Robert Fisk: Welcome To 'palestine' by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 06, 2007
This statement is enough to rubbish this article for the useless propaganda that it is:

Afam:

Here is Begin's quote in full: "In June 1967, we had a choice. The Egyptian army concentrations in the Sinai approaches do not prove that [Egyptian President] Nasser was really about to attack us. We must be honest with ourselves. We decided to attack him."

Here are just a sample of Nasser's comments preceeding the war:

We sent reconnaissance aircraft over Israel. Not a single brigade was stationed opposite us on the Israeli side of the border. All Israeli brigades were confronting Syria. All but four brigades have now moved south to confront Egypt. Those four are still on the border with Syria. We are confident that once we have entered the battle we will triumph, God willing.

With regard to military plans, there is complete coordination of military action between us and Syria. We will operate as one army fighting a single battle for the sake of a common objective - the objective of the Arab nation.

The problem today is not just Israel, but also those behind it. If Israel embarks on an aggression against Syria or Egypt, the battle against Israel will be a general one and not confined to one spot on the Syrian or Egyptian borders. The battle will be a general one and our basic objective will be to destroy Israel. I probably could not have said such things five or even three years ago. If I had said such things and had been unable to carry them out my words would have been empty and worthless.

- Gamal Abdel Nassar in a speech to Arab Trade Unionists on May 26, 1967,

Israel used to boast a great deal, and the Western Powers, headed by the United States and Britain, used to ignore and even despise us and consider us of no value. But now that the time has come - and I have already said in the past that we will decide the time and place and not allow them to decide - we must be ready for triumph and not for a recurrence of the 1948 comedies. We shall triumph, God willing.

Preparations have already been made. We are now ready to confront Israel. They have claimed many things about the 1956 Suez war, but no one believed them after the secrets of the 1956 collusion were uncovered - that mean collusion in which Israel took part. Now we are ready for the confrontation. We are now ready to deal with the entire Palestine question.

- Statement by President Nasser to Members of the Egyptian National Assembly 29 May 1967

Are these the words of a man who was NOT planning an advance attack on Isreal? Anyone remember the ill-fated "operation dawn"?

hehehehe these bigots who just pop up posting things they know naught about! Keep the comedy rolling guys.
Re: Robert Fisk: Welcome To 'palestine' by Afam(m): 3:39pm On Jul 06, 2007
@denex,

You cannot rest now, you have one more assignment to complete.

Can you educate this david boy that the statement is he fighting was reportedly made by a former Israeli Prime Minister who was also a terrorist according to the article?

It seems that even if the present Prime Minister of Israel announces that Israel has been waging a needless war and would want a comprehensive peace in the Middle East some Nigerians will dress up and go to Israel to convince the PM that the war must go on.

When a leader of a nation owns up to something concerning the nation then the understanding abi misunderstanding of a Nigerian does not matter.
Re: Robert Fisk: Welcome To 'palestine' by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2007
@ Afam,

Did you EVEN READ the provocative statements made by Gamal Abdel Nasser? Please THINK, that is why we are called higher animals for possessiing the capacity to process complex information. Do those statements from Nasser indicate a man who was peacefully sitting in his living room when the terrorist Isrealis chose to attack him?

Ever heard about the aborted "operation dawn"?

Go ahead and call on your lackey, i will be waiting for your lies and manipulations.
Re: Robert Fisk: Welcome To 'palestine' by denex: 4:38pm On Jul 06, 2007
I would wish to keep silent on this one. The Europeans do not help Nigeria in any way, means or form. The Arab have contributed zilch too. So I see no reason to join this discussion. But why do you people tempt me? Why do you tempt me with so much opinionated misinformation?

Please, I want both of you to post the links from where you cut and pasted those quotes. Let us see if they are neutral sources.

Please post a link thorough which we can reach these quotes both that of Begin and the one of Nasser so that we all can see if these quotes were gotten from fabricators and truth twisters or reliable objective and neutral news sources.

Whichever of you is unable to provide a neutral, objective link on which we can see their quotes is a LIAR, a professional misinformation expert and a sponsor of propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Robert Fisk: Welcome To 'palestine' by Mariory(m): 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2007
denex:

I would wish to keep silent on this one. The Europeans do not help Nigeria in any way, means or form. The Arab have contributed zilch too. So I see no reason to join this discussion. But why do you people tempt me? Why do you tempt me with so much opinionated misinformation?

Please, I want both of you to post the links from where you cut and pasted those quotes. Let us see if they are neutral sources.

Please post a link thorough which we can reach these quotes both that of Begin and the one of Nasser so that we all can see if these quotes were gotten from fabricators and truth twisters or reliable objective and neutral news sources.

Whichever of you is unable to provide a neutral, objective link on which we can see their quotes is a LIAR, a professional misinformation expert and a sponsor of propaganda.

@denex
Are you sure you want to break with Afam's position and regard him as a LIAR, a professional misinformation expert and a sponsor of propaganda?

Either way too late. You handed down the challenge and I couldn't resist. wink
http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/may/30/newsid_2493000/2493177.stm

Our basic objective will be the destruction of Israel. The Arab people want to fight.
President Nasser of Egypt
Re: Robert Fisk: Welcome To 'palestine' by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 06, 2007
grin grin thank you Mariory. I wasnt even going to oblige Denex, if he likes he can request for "neutral" sources for Obasanjo's 2006 budget speech.
Re: Robert Fisk: Welcome To 'palestine' by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 06, 2007
denex:

errr sounds like Afam to me dont you think? wink
Re: Robert Fisk: Welcome To 'palestine' by denex: 6:08pm On Jul 06, 2007
@Afam

where is your link? Because it was you who first mentioned me in this Robert Fisk matter where is the quote that begin admitted attacking Egypt for the sake of it. Post it so I can go and compare both.
Re: Robert Fisk: Welcome To 'palestine' by TayoD(m): 6:14pm On Jul 06, 2007
@Denex the Umpire,

Do you need to see the other source before you proclaim if the link already provided to you is credible? Abeg, no come hia come do mago-mago o.

So tell us, is the BBC report credible or not? Or is it another Isreali conspiracy?
Re: Robert Fisk: Welcome To 'palestine' by Afam(m): 6:22pm On Jul 06, 2007
denex:

@Afam

where is your link? Because it was you who first mentioned me in this Robert Fisk matter where is the quote that begin admitted attacking Egypt for the sake of it. Post it so I can go and compare both.

Don't tell me that your level of reasoning has become this low. Did you miss out the very first statement on this thread or what?

Inbox means from my email box.

Send an email to Viewpoint <ezine@gophercentral.com>. Or do people now provide links to messages in their mail boxes? Wonders shall never end.

It seems that we are now using the word liar anyhow simply because some of us here lie a lot, not so for everyone.

Davidylan, I pointed out 2 clear lies some couple of minutes ago and your justification was that I should contribute my own and leave you in peace.

I don't have any reason to lie about anything on this forum and would promptly admit any mistakes I may make, I don't avoid them, I don't ignore them, I don't justify them.

So for Mariory who posts as a man even when someone had earlier challenged her identity which she shamefully ignored to be talking about liars is another wonder of the world. I don't deal with hermaphrodites (I hope say na the spelling sha).
Re: Robert Fisk: Welcome To 'palestine' by denex: 6:37pm On Jul 06, 2007
Afam,

lets be honest here. You mean someone anonymously sent you a mail and without confirming any of its content you decide to start a thread on Nairaland. That is how propaganda is transmitted. I did not say show me the whole message. I said, show me any neutral link where I can see the quote by Mr Begin.

Afam, you have by this confirmed that your are the one feeding us misinformation "from your mailbox".

How do you guys even get these things in your mailbox? Is it that you're sitting at your desk minding your own business and then Robert Fisk just guesses up you email address and sends: Welcome To "palestine"?

By the way, let me check Nasser's speech on BBC.
Re: Robert Fisk: Welcome To 'palestine' by Afam(m): 6:47pm On Jul 06, 2007
ezines are subscribed to, maybe it is new to you but that is what it means.

However, if what you are doing now makes you feel cool then go ahead.

No one is asking you to believe the thread, so do not feel too important on this issue.
Re: Robert Fisk: Welcome To 'palestine' by denex: 6:58pm On Jul 06, 2007
I have heard of ezines, but why can't you guys subscribe to something like "muscle and fitness"? What do you guys subscribe to? "Destroy Israel Today" or "Nuke Iran Now"?

I am not feeling cool with myself. In fact I was much distraught when I came on Nairaland today and saw another Israeli/Palestinian palaver. Why do you people keep starting these threads on Nairaland?

If you guys feel that Nigerians have a role to play in the Middle East war, come out in the open and say it!

Thats my word.
Re: Robert Fisk: Welcome To 'palestine' by TayoD(m): 7:13pm On Jul 06, 2007
@Denex,

You never give your verdict about the BBC source.
Re: Robert Fisk: Welcome To 'palestine' by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 06, 2007
TayoD:

@Denex,

You never give your verdict about the BBC source.

the guy no fit again. The liars and propaganda theorists are exposing themselves.  grin grin grin grin

Afam:

Davidylan, I pointed out 2 clear lies some couple of minutes ago and your justification was that I should contribute my own and leave you in peace.

I don't have any reason to lie about anything on this forum and would promptly admit any mistakes I may make, I don't avoid them, I don't ignore them, I don't justify them.

So for Mariory who posts as a man even when someone had earlier challenged her identity which she shamefully ignored to be talking about liars is another wonder of the world. I don't deal with hermaphrodites (I hope say na the spelling sha).

Which "clear lies"?  grin Chineke! you better spend your energy defending this misinformation and pack of lies aka from my mailbox before jumping to another clear case of reading lies into my posts just so u can have a leg to stand on. the hypocrites are now finding themselves out.  grin

Besides what is the correlation between the above and this thread? Where the so-called "lies" on this thread? why bring them now except as a diversionary tactics? What has Mariory's gender got to do with this?
Re: Robert Fisk: Welcome To 'palestine' by denex: 7:33pm On Jul 06, 2007
@Mariory

there must be something wrong with you. I asked davidylan to post a neutral link where the quotes he posted could be found. He decided to refrain for his own personal reasons. You, with your oversized head, went to post a neutral link with non of the quotes on davidylan's post.

What kind of handmaid are you? If you can't help, don't help. Why are you people so quick to lie in defence of Arabs or in defence of Europeans but so unwilling to tell the truth in defence of Nigeria.

You Mariory are the master truth bender, chief misinformation machinist and Grand LIAR on all issues regarding Israel and Palestine.

I must admit, when we set out to find out who the cap fit, I never envisaged it would be you. But you entered the contest and overtook everybody. MASTER!
Re: Robert Fisk: Welcome To 'palestine' by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 06, 2007
denex:

@Mariory

there must be something wrong with you. I asked davidylan to post a neutral link where the quotes he posted could be found. He decided to refrain for his own personal reasons. You, with your oversized head, went to post a neutral link with non of the quotes on davidylan's post

What kind of handmaid are you? If you can't help, don't help. Why are you people so quick to lie in defence of Arabs or in defence of Europeans but so unwilling to tell the truth in defence of Nigeria.

You Mariory are the master truth bender, chief misinformation machinist and Grand LIAR on all issues regarding Israel and Palestine.

You really think so? Maybe you need to get glasses or remove the scales that cover your biased eyes: Here is my original post (please note highlights);

The problem today is not just Israel, but also those behind it. If Israel embarks on an aggression against Syria or Egypt, the battle against Israel will be a general one and not confined to one spot on the Syrian or Egyptian borders. The battle will be a general one and our basic objective will be to destroy Israel. I probably could not have said such things five or even three years ago. If I had said such things and had been unable to carry them out my words would have been empty and worthless.
- Gamal Abdel Nassar in a speech to Arab Trade Unionists on May 26, 1967,

Here is from Mariory's link;

Our basic objective will be the destruction of Israel. The Arab people want to fight
  President Nasser of Egypt

You may need to rephrase your last post. It is quite clear you did not read either my post or Mariory's link before bleating because the above quote was highlighted on the BBC website clearly for all but the blind to see.
Re: Robert Fisk: Welcome To 'palestine' by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 06, 2007
Just to fulfill all righteousness here is the full transcript of one of the speeches:

http://www.mideastweb.org/nasser26may67.htm
Re: Robert Fisk: Welcome To 'palestine' by denex: 8:13pm On Jul 06, 2007
@davidylan

this is the level of idiocy that has eaten into the fabric of your brain. Do you know what a QUOTE is?

Tell me, in which aspect are your quotes and that of Mariory the same. Is it possible to quote somebody's speech and have two different meanings?

Show me where the link is to those quotes of Nasser or else you're as much a lying Arrow as the rest of them. WHERE IS THE LINK WITH THE QUOTE.

Show me a neutral link to a quote, somebody with an IQ in a negative figure is showing me another quote by the same individual.
Re: Robert Fisk: Welcome To 'palestine' by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 06, 2007
awww denex, is your desperate attempt to sound smart now getting the better of you? If not that you are not the smartest person in the world did you expect the BBC to carry a full transcript of a speech made in 1967, more than 40 years ago?
Have you ever seen the BBC put up the full transcript of Tony Blair or George Bush's speeches on their website as part of the news?
Just in case you are not aware, news is a summary of events! That the BBC chose to paraphrase the speech does not render it useless pls use your brain.

while i quoted directly from the full transcript of the speech (a link is provided above), Mariory's BBC site merely quoted the salient parts of the speech that concerned international security.

Try so hard next time not to just respond in a fit of paranoia, sit back and digest posts before bursting a nerve. You'd be doing yourself a huge favour in order not to appear silly.
Re: Robert Fisk: Welcome To 'palestine' by Mariory(m): 8:32pm On Jul 06, 2007
denex:

@Mariory

there must be something wrong with you. I asked davidylan to post a neutral link where the quotes he posted could be found. He decided to refrain for his own personal reasons. You, with your oversized head, went to post a neutral link with non of the quotes on davidylan's post.

I must admit, when we set out to find out who the cap fit, I never envisaged it would be you. But you entered the contest and overtook everybody. MASTER!

Oh dear. Look how dumb you've made yourself look. Look how 'slow' you've exposed yourself to be. Or did it suddenly become that time of the month for you? I mean is it my fault you asked for more than you could handle? Is it my fault the truth is the truth? Is it my fault the truth does not fit in with your idealogy? Is it my fault you are retarded? Even Afam would be surprised at how stupid you've made yourself look.

Best make sure your boyfriend doesn't see this page. He might stop rimming you.
Re: Robert Fisk: Welcome To 'palestine' by denex: 10:21am On Jul 07, 2007
@davidylan

you copied a quote and pasted it here. From where?
Re: Robert Fisk: Welcome To 'palestine' by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 07, 2007
I am under no obligation to provide links for where i got my quotes from as long as i am satisfied that they are legitimate quotes that have been corroborated by the BBC. I don't remember Afam posting his.

Besides the website to the entire speech has been posted here since yesterday only you just don't want to see it.  enjoy.
Re: Robert Fisk: Welcome To 'palestine' by chidichris(m): 1:00pm On Jul 08, 2007
the isrealis are well known for their intelligence so i am begining to feel that this particular afam could be an instrument.
he does not do or say anything without mentioning isreal.
he has subscribed for a free information post of isreal.
he on the surface has decided to convience us that isreal is more dangerious than the devil itself.
the only time he will talk something outside isreal will be when he remembers that bush is existing.
to him(afam) people like saddam, iranian president, castro, mugabe, charles taylor, and their likes are all saints.
with or without quotes from any of the groups, the whole world knows that the only or the most concerned problem of an arab man is the eradication of the jews.
on the other hand, it is quite obvious from the words of hamas that the want isreal out not in parts but in whole of which i want to say here that afam supported that without making provisions as to where they will go from there.
Afam(mr. practicing christain) pls go back to your bible and read more about isreal and then come back to the realities on ground.
even if isreal has to face the whole world, they will never loose a war though they will never know peace that is if we want to believe the words of the bible.
they are God's special people according to the bible and if we must compare the situation on ground and with the words of the bible it will be easy for us to come to a lasting conclussion.
pls mr. afam, if you think you do not know much about the sireal of the bible make it open to me as i will make it a point to relate you to passages in the bible since you are a practicing christain.
remember, do not touch my anointed and do my prophets no harm.
Re: Robert Fisk: Welcome To 'palestine' by denex: 1:15pm On Jul 08, 2007
@chidichris

you may do well to go and check the populations of jews in each of these Arab countries and see if they have been "eradicated".
Re: Robert Fisk: Welcome To 'palestine' by blakthot(m): 2:48pm On Jul 08, 2007
Arab public has used a tactical and vengeful apparatus of terrorism to attack innocent people mostly their own people and goverments.They wake up everyday to the media seeing on their tv screen brutal images of israels IDF forces killing their brethren while the leaders do nothing. The september 11 attacks are a direct consquences of this conflict. The Arab street see most of American foreign policy directed in the middle east as favoring Israel, while they feel the prejudice and watch while there leaders still host a lot of friendly diplomatic relations with the U.S.They also forget or dont know that some Arab countries recieve a lot of direct aid from U.S(Egypt for examples is the third largest reciever of U.S aid ).The recent war in Iraq based on false evidence of weapons of mass destruction has added to conflict negatively.We are arrving presently at a climax point that will lead to an all out war. That Israel can not win no matter the technology they have
in store.These will be a war of numbers .
Re: Robert Fisk: Welcome To 'palestine' by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 08, 2007
@ blakthot
There is one fundamental problem with your theory. The arabs will hang unto just about any excuse to attack Isreal. US foreign policy and the invasion of Iraq are right now the newest excuses on the block. Arabs have been attacking Isreal since 1948, what was the excuse?
Re: Robert Fisk: Welcome To 'palestine' by denex: 4:01pm On Jul 08, 2007
@blackthot

you will be very sorry for that your post. So you don't know that once it comes to Arab/Israeli issues you can't make neutral comments?

It is either you are with the Israelis and are completely anti-Arab, or with the Arabs and branded an anti-Semite.

Well, I'm afraid it's too late. They've come for you so better answer the question and welcome to the world of quote, unquote, requote and subquote.

God help you.
Re: Robert Fisk: Welcome To 'palestine' by Mariory(m): 12:59am On Jul 09, 2007
blakthot:

That Israel can not win no matter the technology they have
in store.These will be a war of numbers .

It's always been a war of numbers(for the Arabs). Israel has never faced a single Arab country alone. It has always faced a war on 2+ fronts with the Arab countries, either directly or via proxies. It is their advanced weaponery that has saved them each time.
Re: Robert Fisk: Welcome To 'palestine' by Tornadoz(m): 9:58am On Jul 09, 2007
For those new to this sort of thread, am taking bets on who would regurgitate more bile from www.we-Jews-own-you.com.
Please place your bets---------now.
1 Rabbi davidylan 2-1
2 Rabbi I-man 3-1

These ones are frantically trying to reach the Rubicon (still a good bet if you ask me)
3 Trainee Rabbi Mariory 5-1
4 Raw recruit TayoD 8-1
5 Raw recruit chidicris 8-1

Rabbi davidylan might be the odds on favorite but don't be deceived ( I wouldn't trust him further than I can throw him)

P.S
Whatever happened to Rabbi I-man?
Did he get lost collecting his monthly stipend from his local synagogue or is he slowing down with old age?
Place your bets
Shalom!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibori Is Denied Bail / Pdp Caucus: Zoning Stays ! / Over A Million Nigerians Will Die If Nyos Dam Should Collapse Says NEMA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.