Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Governor Bala Mohammed Will Join APC Soon - Zulum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Bala Mohammed Will Join APC Soon - Zulum (10957 Views)

Shekarau Dumps NNPP, May Return To APC Soon / Aisha Yesufu: Lai Mohammed Will Claim FG Forced Jack Dorsey To Resign / Governor Bala Mohammed Marries Second Wife (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Bala Mohammed Will Join APC Soon - Zulum by Omihanifa: 4:04pm On Mar 04, 2021
Bauchi State Governor, Bala Mohammed, will join the All Progressives Congress soon, according to Borno State Governor, Prof. Babagana Zulum.

Zulum said this at the fourth meeting of the North-East Governors’ Forum, which held in Bauchi State on Thursday.

“I want to express my appreciation to my colleague, the Governor of Bauchi State, and my other colleagues for giving me the support to take the North-East Governors’ Forum to a greater height and indeed to the next level.

“The only quarrel that I am having with my colleague, the Governor of Bauchi State is his refusal to come into the APC. But inshallah, very soon, he will join us. He’ll join the Progressives. I am here to support him.”

Mohammed, who is a strong member of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), served as a minister under ex-President Goodluck Jonathan.

He had defeated Mohammed Abubakar, an APC sitting governor in the 2015 elections.

At the meeting in Bauchi, the governors discussed the plan to set up a task force to protect schools in light of the abduction of students.

https://dailytrust.com/zulum-bauchi-governor-will-soon-join-apc

Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Will Join APC Soon - Zulum by Realadey(m): 4:07pm On Mar 04, 2021
How can that put an end to boko Haram in your backyard Zulum?
Continue fighting the insecurities not the politics u are doing man

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Will Join APC Soon - Zulum by Jones4190(m): 4:08pm On Mar 04, 2021
There is no different between a Bar and Bra, Once the are opened men go crazy. Imagine a girl called Barbra

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Will Join APC Soon - Zulum by slawormiir: 4:44pm On Mar 04, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Will Join APC Soon - Zulum by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 04, 2021
Should we call this a good news or what? Nonsense news like Nigerian politicians undecided

Why is this lady below crying Check her DP
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Will Join APC Soon - Zulum by BigSarah(f): 4:44pm On Mar 04, 2021
Lol... Who wouldnt me sef, I'd soon join APC
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Will Join APC Soon - Zulum by EagleNest(m): 4:46pm On Mar 04, 2021
Does it make any difference?

3 Likes

Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Will Join APC Soon - Zulum by philtex(m): 4:46pm On Mar 04, 2021
K
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Will Join APC Soon - Zulum by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 04, 2021
4 months used redmi note 9s available in Minna Niger state
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Will Join APC Soon - Zulum by Tochj(m): 4:48pm On Mar 04, 2021
Dhomesz:
Hnnm
It amazes me that people are still talking politics in the midst what this country is passing through
Instead of finding ways to check mounting insecurity in his state.
He is here talking APC and PDP.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Will Join APC Soon - Zulum by Yankee101: 4:49pm On Mar 04, 2021
After supporting herdsmen what else?

3 Likes

Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Will Join APC Soon - Zulum by valentinenkem: 4:50pm On Mar 04, 2021
Foolish thinking on his side, as a governor, he should first solve the problem of insecurity in his state and region...

4 Likes

Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Will Join APC Soon - Zulum by INCREDIBLE007(m): 4:52pm On Mar 04, 2021
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Will Join APC Soon - Zulum by wink2015(m): 4:53pm On Mar 04, 2021
Yankee101:
After supporting herdsmen what else?

He deceptfully honoured governor Wike invitation and went to Rivers state to settle with governor Ortom of Benue state who was also invited by governor Wike.

He had what he wanted inside of his mindset.

He was already planning to go and join APC with Buhari.

His support for herdsmen was part of the game.

WIKE wrongly trusted him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Will Join APC Soon - Zulum by Cachetdotng: 4:54pm On Mar 04, 2021
Kokanmi grin
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Will Join APC Soon - Zulum by Liposure: 5:00pm On Mar 04, 2021
Another wizard set to join the broom party
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Will Join APC Soon - Zulum by simplesearch: 5:00pm On Mar 04, 2021
APC and PDP are the same. What we need now in our national life is a sincere leader with the fear of God irrespective of party affiliation. One who is neither ashame to be associated with God nor afraid to do the right thing no matter whose ox is gored.
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Will Join APC Soon - Zulum by Maxymilliano(m): 5:01pm On Mar 04, 2021
So among the myriads of security challenges bedeviling the poor State, it is the decamping of a fellow Governor to APC fold that is utmost concern to Born State Governor ?
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Will Join APC Soon - Zulum by onetouch04: 5:07pm On Mar 04, 2021
The Zoo is fallen without a bullet shot. More bad and terrifying news ahead. Even the zoo no get president, the cabals led by Maman Daura d de facto president is rubbing the gud name of my president in the mud.
E no go better for una
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Will Join APC Soon - Zulum by Risingblue008(m): 5:08pm On Mar 04, 2021
Na u wan push d old fool go APC?
sorry for word FOOL cos dts what there are
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Will Join APC Soon - Zulum by bigdammyj: 5:09pm On Mar 04, 2021
Noted
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Will Join APC Soon - Zulum by Dregenyi: 5:13pm On Mar 04, 2021
Officially?

Nonsense and Ingredients
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Will Join APC Soon - Zulum by Jostoman: 5:17pm On Mar 04, 2021
So we should now go and dance in the market?
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Will Join APC Soon - Zulum by 24SEVEN: 5:19pm On Mar 04, 2021
wink2015:

He deceptfully honoured governor Wike invitation and went to Rivers state to settle with governor Ortom of Benue state who was also invited by governor Wike.

He had what he wanted inside of his mindset.

He was already planning to go and join APC with Buhari.

His support for herdsmen was part of the game.

WIKE wrongly trusted him.

READ AND COMPREHEND. IT WAS ONLY A BANTER.
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Will Join APC Soon - Zulum by michoim(m): 5:27pm On Mar 04, 2021
It could be a joke among peers...
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Will Join APC Soon - Zulum by AsawanaDgreat: 5:30pm On Mar 04, 2021
Gov Zulum is not far from the truth
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Will Join APC Soon - Zulum by Christistruth00: 5:31pm On Mar 04, 2021
Realadey:
How can that put an end to boko Haram in your backyard Zulum?
Continue fighting the insecurities not the politics u are doing man

Zulum is really trying but as he said twice before there is a deliberate Military Sabotage going on in the Boko Haram War

They almost assassinated Zulum on 3 occasions in 2 months
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Will Join APC Soon - Zulum by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 04, 2021
His passion for the Fulani/RUGA cause had long exposed where he truly belonged and still belongs.
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Will Join APC Soon - Zulum by juman(m): 5:33pm On Mar 04, 2021
Assumption.
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Will Join APC Soon - Zulum by Realadey(m): 5:49pm On Mar 04, 2021
U didn't get me right, I'm not saying he is not working on the security situation, he should leave politics and continue working
Christistruth00:

Zulum is really trying but as he said twice before there is a deliberate Military Sabotage going on in the Boko Haram War

They almost assassinated Zulum on 3 occasions in 2 months

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Labour Party Will Try But Can’t Win Presidential Election – Babatope / Governor Soludo Casts His Vote, Commends INEC For Early Commencement Of Election / Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's 67th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.