Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,536 members, 7,843,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Governor Bala Mohammed Will Join APC Soon - Zulum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Bala Mohammed Will Join APC Soon - Zulum (10961 Views)

Shekarau Dumps NNPP, May Return To APC Soon / Aisha Yesufu: Lai Mohammed Will Claim FG Forced Jack Dorsey To Resign / Governor Bala Mohammed Marries Second Wife (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Will Join APC Soon - Zulum by danilmo: 6:18pm On Mar 04, 2021
Realadey:
U didn't get me right, I'm not saying he is not working on the security situation, he should leave politics and continue working

How some of u reason from ur anus is appalling.. So he shouldn't think of growing the party that gave him platform to serve or u have another one for him??

moreover is he looking like someone who is loosing focus in his assignment for the state?? some of u analyse politics like Kids no wonder many of u don't have a say politically, just making noise upandan..

I'm very sure ure an online ipob member insulting Tinubu upandan but ll never know what it takes to win a class rep election not to talk of local councillorship...

mtcheew.
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Will Join APC Soon - Zulum by bugalo: 6:28pm On Mar 04, 2021
What d elected ones are concerned about is how to decamp from one party to another..
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Will Join APC Soon - Zulum by lagosrd: 6:37pm On Mar 04, 2021
North east bandits forum
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Will Join APC Soon - Zulum by Ladiesdoctor(m): 7:10pm On Mar 04, 2021
You mean the Bala Mohammed that was stoned with pure water satchet by the APC thugs during the 2015 elections campaign?

Human forbid
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Will Join APC Soon - Zulum by samdaisi: 7:28pm On Mar 04, 2021
Opposition party will soon disappear in Nigeria b4 2023 everybody want to hammer
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Will Join APC Soon - Zulum by Blackdisciple(m): 9:02pm On Mar 04, 2021
Ah ! Which makes it worst, he is not APC and he is Shielding bandits like his family members.

If he becomes APC that one na steady allocation to the bandits, they will be coming to Government house to have meetings with him then return to the bush tomorrow you will hear the news on Channels TV.
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Will Join APC Soon - Zulum by Eriokanmi: 9:10pm On Mar 04, 2021
His tan-trum on Ortom recently was a clear proof. No governor from same party would attack his fellow the way he did, which also made ortom take swipe at him in return.
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Will Join APC Soon - Zulum by Igahbarr: 3:34am On Mar 05, 2021
Better, let those with terrorist ideology come together as a party.
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Will Join APC Soon - Zulum by Realadey(m): 11:52am On Mar 05, 2021
I've got nothing to say to u this idiot, if that's how u address your parents at home, u can continue ok, but never should u quote me anymore.get a life if u don't know more than to abuse the elderly ones online.
danilmo:

How some of u reason from ur anus is appalling.. So he shouldn't think of growing the party that gave him platform to serve or u have another one for him??

moreover is he looking like someone who is loosing focus in his assignment for the state?? some of u analyse politics like Kids no wonder many of u don't have a say politically, just making noise upandan..

I'm very sure ure an online ipob member insulting Tinubu upandan but ll never know what it takes to win a class rep election not to talk of local councillorship...

mtcheew.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo: I Have No Preferred Candidate in 2023 Presidential Election / Governor Uzodinma Approves 13-Month Salary For Workers / Yoruba Elders Slam Osinbajo Over Anti-Restructuring Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.