Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

I Am Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Goodluck Jonathan (3574 Views)

I Am Goodluck Jonathan My Humble Achievements Speaks For Me . / I Am Goodluck Jonathan My Humble Achievements Speaks For Me . / I Am Goodluck Jonathan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Goodluck Jonathan by iluvnaija: 1:55am On Apr 13, 2011
sammyzacks:

I AM GOOLUCK

I HAd FUNNY SHOES

I CARRIED MY BOOKS IN POLYTHENE BAGS

I am here today by the grace of God.

REMEMBER GEJ CALLED POLYTHENE BAG "WATERPROOF" POINT OF CORRECTION, GEJ DOES NOT KNOW WHAT POLYTHENE BAG MEANS!
Note: His Phd should be questioned.
Re: I Am Goodluck Jonathan by Beaf: 2:00am On Apr 13, 2011
iluvnaija:

REMEMBER GEJ CALLED POLYTHENE BAG "WATERPROOF" POINT OF CORRECTION, GEJ DOES NOT KNOW WHAT POLYTHENE BAG MEANS!
Note: His Phd should be questioned.

Perhaps you don't even have GCE or are using papers from "university of Toronto."
Dunce.

[size=21pt]I Am Goodluck Jonathan[/size]
Re: I Am Goodluck Jonathan by jacobs123(m): 2:21am On Apr 13, 2011
I am Goodluck Jonathan
I've been in Government for 12 years but have no achievement yet. I promise to atone for this in 4 years.
I was supposed to be VP but I actually wasn't better than PA to Turai Yar Adua
I have the gift of speaking with people in coma, I spoke with Yar Adua in Saudi hospital regularly
Nigerians delivered from the bondage of Turai, Bukola Saraki and the cabal but I have no choice than to stay with these cabals if i want to remain President.
IBB is my Godfather and mentor
Obasanjo is my Godfather
EK Clarke is my Godfather
David Mark is my Godfather
Bukola Saraki is my Godfather
I have numerous Godfathers and I'm already anticipating a cabinet of 100 ministers and thousands of SA's to satisfy the interest of my Godfathers
Dbanj is what I consider a role model for Nigerian youths
I plan to build airport in every state in Nigeria
I plan to build more mushrooms university in Nigeria
I depleted the Excess crude account to buy supporters for my Presidency
I became President amidst great goodwill but frittered everything away trying to build my own cabal.
I promise to deliver 10,000MW even though Otedola (the Diesel Merchant) is one of my major financiers.
I"m not sure i want to be President, I am incompetent for the job but my wife, Obasanjo, the cabal and Niger Delta people want me as President.
I have no enemies to fight but my friends regards Nigerians as their enemies and have been fighting Nigerians for over 50 years
I made it by Goodluck and I believe all Nigeria needs to be great is Goodluck.
Re: I Am Goodluck Jonathan by EkoIle1: 2:32am On Apr 13, 2011
blacksta:

Goodluck to the Foreign reserves and ECA account whilst it is bad luck to Nigeria

[size=20pt]GENERATOR FUMES AIR 2011 [/size]

wikid, lmao
Re: I Am Goodluck Jonathan by Seum(f): 7:20am On Apr 13, 2011
‎"I was not born rich", Before nko? shey we no know who born u? Fisherman dey get money?,
"I had no shoes, "U no need am. U wan wear shoe swim go class?"
I neva imagined I'd be whr i am today" , Cuz u had no business being there in the first place.
"If i can make it, " u made it cuz somebody died.

"I, Goodluck Jonathan, "Abeg abeg! E don do jor
Re: I Am Goodluck Jonathan by Jenifa1: 7:26am On Apr 13, 2011
rotlmao cheesy

i guess he's trying to connect with 99% of Nigerians.
Re: I Am Goodluck Jonathan by onyengbu: 7:40am On Apr 13, 2011
I am Goodluck Jonathan and im going to kick asses on saturday!

Some people will stop using nairaland in shame because of my resounding victory.
I will eternally retire some serial election loosers and make sure my country is saved the shame of having a mujahideen, an iliterate and a despot as a leader!
Re: I Am Goodluck Jonathan by Gbenge77(m): 8:55am On Apr 13, 2011
I am Gooluck jonathan.I have criminally overseen the shocking depletion of your foreign reserves .But,its okay.You know,i dont share it out,generously,to the governors, especially,they may not support my re-election bid.I want Nigerians to bear with me.
Many have accused my Ministers and State governors of unbridled corruption.I have turned a blind eye to that also,as my re-election is paramount.
I usually offer"Transport fare' to groups who pay me solidarity visits.These are usually substantial sums.Dont ask me if its public funds.I have to do anything that would keep me in power.

I want to thank every Nigerian who supported me when Turai' sought to 'devour' me alive.Though i may have forsaken you since i became the CIC.Honestly,a year can never be enough for me to deliver the dividends of democracy.I need a four year term,though it might eventually become a 'SEVEN' year term,following some legislative 'abracadabra'.

Many have been maligning my wife ,saying her grammar is too poor .I want to assure you that we are working on it.Soon,the first couple of Nigeria would be transformed into fantastic orators,thereby easing your worries.We shall not disgrace Nigeria internationally.This is a promise.
Re: I Am Goodluck Jonathan by Pataki: 9:34am On Apr 13, 2011
I am Goodluck Jonathan and I cause agonies across the nation.

I am Goodluck Jonathan and I don't know what leadership is about.

I am Goodluck Jonathan and I spoke with Yar'Adua even when he was in coma, therefor lying to you Nigerians.

I am Goodluck Jonathan and I have spent your public money on my campaign activities!

I am Goodluck Jonathan and I cannot solve the problem of security in Nigeria.

I am Goodluck Jonathan and the issue of power will be resolved by 2015.

I am Goodluck Jonathan and my wife is a disgrace unto the nation.

I am Goodluck Jonathan and I caused this to happen below:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/418823_rice_shame_3_jpgb008f6069b108d14f729820a58521d77

A vote for GEJ, is a vote for the continual 12 years of NOTHING working in Nigeria!
Re: I Am Goodluck Jonathan by XueRengui: 4:17am On Oct 23, 2014
For Real?
Re: I Am Goodluck Jonathan by Edosbeat(m): 4:19am On Oct 23, 2014
wesley80:
I am Goodluck Jonathan
I have no enemies to fight
If I can make it, then you can make it
My favorite lines.
GOODLUCK TO EVERYBODY
Re: I Am Goodluck Jonathan by Edosbeat(m): 4:20am On Oct 23, 2014

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zambian Firm To Purchase Nigerian Power Companies / Lagos Commences Drainage Maintenance / Benjamin Adekunle:all Soldiers Will Go To Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.