Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,481 members, 7,840,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Uproar Greets Appointment Of Appeal Court Judges - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uproar Greets Appointment Of Appeal Court Judges (19327 Views)

Wike Buys 29 SUVs For Rivers Customary Court Judges (Photos) / Supreme Court Judges Drop To 13, NBA Kicks / Supreme Court Judges Shake Osinbajo's Hand (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uproar Greets Appointment Of Appeal Court Judges by credon: 8:27am On Mar 05, 2021
Golan007:
1.Junneth Ikechukwu Amadi (National Industrial Court, from Imo State);
2. Justice Peter Oyinkenimiemi Affen (FCT High Court, from Bayelsa State);
3. Justice Sybil Nwaka-Gbagi (Lagos High Court, from Delta State);
4. Justice Olasumbo Goodluck (FCT High Court, from Lagos State);
5. Justice Adebukunola Banjoko (FCT High Court, from Ogun State);
6. Justice Olabode Adegbehingbe (Ondo State High Court);
7. Justice Bola Samuel Ademola (Ondo State High Court
But 80% are Muslim majority
Re: Uproar Greets Appointment Of Appeal Court Judges by okeyglm: 8:52am On Mar 05, 2021
we Christian talks to much in this country. tufiakwa. talk and no action. is it today buhari and cabals begins his clannish and nepotism appointment. we have become wailing wailers. if we all can't come of peaceful dissolution of this Godforsaken country let all the men turn to market women. nonsense
Re: Uproar Greets Appointment Of Appeal Court Judges by seunayantokun(m): 9:30am On Mar 05, 2021
BlowYourMind:
Buhari is another name for disaster

As big as Nigeria is, they believe everyone can be suppressed and lorded over. There is peace but they've chosen its opposite. There is God.
Re: Uproar Greets Appointment Of Appeal Court Judges by Tozilly(m): 9:34am On Mar 05, 2021
Rehdasignature1:

As in "SHARIA COURT" should that court or it's proceeds be under the nation's reckoning? I felt it should be heard about strictly in the North and their management should be internal.

Now if a Judge that has run the affairs of Sharia Court is given National affairs judgment, won't he pass bias judgment especially if the alleged happens to come from other faith. I feel nauseated anytime I hear about this hypocritical SHARIA nonsense.

Your CJN is a product of where? is it not d same Sharia court? The problem I hv is not with d leaders but d docile followers like u and me. We take a lot in dis country.
Re: Uproar Greets Appointment Of Appeal Court Judges by godofuck231: 10:22am On Mar 05, 2021
The white man designed Nigeria to work for their economic gains , they didn’t design it to recover from systemic failure, the solution to this judicial collapse which is the last defense of the ordinary man now lies in the hands of the youths who’s fathers has failed them - “ a mad man”
Re: Uproar Greets Appointment Of Appeal Court Judges by samwillyco1(m): 11:30am On Mar 05, 2021
Skull miners hope you people are seeing it
Re: Uproar Greets Appointment Of Appeal Court Judges by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 05, 2021
Southern-middlebelt Christian Association are so selfish to have never failed to noticed that no Muslim candidate is from South especially SW. Number of Muslims candidate is likely to be greater than non Muslims due to more number of states and Shari'a court of appeal candidates which only Muslims can preside over.
That Odumakin is showing his true colour with every passing day and this is the bigotic reason he is opposing TINUBU!
By the way only them know the right criteria & this move is perhaps made to fill the gap of some retired judges based on FCC principles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uproar Greets Appointment Of Appeal Court Judges by budaatum: 12:01pm On Mar 05, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

This vent and venom should be channelled to those that brought the evil govt to being

I am one of those who supported my bubu. The choice at the time was between him and the puppet GEJ who was sleeping while Nigeria was being raped and plundered, so I stand by my choice, especially when you say "brought", as if Nigeria is not a democracy. Were you asleep at the time or could you not have "brought" the government you wanted?

I said at the time that my bubu will teach Nigerians a lesson with the hardship he will impose on Nigeria and he surely has without a doubt. He called us lazy fuqs, and he was telling the truth.

Hopefully, you will now all wake up and realise your vote counts for four years at a time, because whether you voted for bubu or not, you are responsible for bringing him to power. It's called Democracy, rule by the ruler we the people elect, and I hope we remember that next time.

Meanwhile, Join the Nairaland Democratic Party and be the change you want to see.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12851549_notable02284_jpeg28f689a4e008cceda85e10373b6aa6a7

1 Like

Re: Uproar Greets Appointment Of Appeal Court Judges by NLPoliceWoman: 12:08pm On Mar 05, 2021
RTR
Re: Uproar Greets Appointment Of Appeal Court Judges by luv2talk(m): 12:18pm On Mar 05, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:
if only a Southerner will replicate this when they take over power but no they won't. They will want to show how enlighten and sophisticated they are by carrying federal character on their heads

How many Southern Muslim OBJ & GEJ elevated when they were Presidents? They all empowered Northern Christians and No one raised alarm. The entire cabinet ministers of GEJ from South west between 2010 to 2014 were all christians, it was during election period he appointed one Osun and Ogun Muslims as Ministers. Just because muslims dont raise alarm like crusaders masquerading as tribal groups doesnt make those previous president saints.

by the way, are there no Muslim in Middle Belt and Southern Nigeria, Why are the group members all christians?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uproar Greets Appointment Of Appeal Court Judges by AfonjaConehead: 12:49pm On Mar 05, 2021
budaatum:

I am one of those who supported my bubu. The choice at the time was between him and the puppet GEJ who was sleeping while Nigeria was being raped and plundered, so I stand by my choice, especially when you say "brought", as if Nigeria is not a democracy. Were you asleep at the time or could you not have "brought" the government you wanted?

I said at the time that my bubu will teach Nigerians a lesson with the hardship he will impose on Nigeria and he surely has without a doubt. He called us lazy fuqs, and he was telling the truth.

Hopefully, you will now all wake up and realise your vote counts for four years at a time, because whether you voted for bubu or not, you are responsible for bringing him to power. It's called Democracy, rule by the ruler we the people elect, and I hope we remember that next time.

Meanwhile, Join the Nairaland Democratic Party and be the change you want to see.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12851549_notable02284_jpeg28f689a4e008cceda85e10373b6aa6a7

Hehehe... Nigerians have really gone mental hehehe...grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uproar Greets Appointment Of Appeal Court Judges by budaatum: 12:53pm On Mar 05, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Hehehe... Nigerians have really gone mental hehehe...grin grin grin

We have not gone mental enough. When we really go mental, change will happen because we make it happen with our mentality.

1 Like

Re: Uproar Greets Appointment Of Appeal Court Judges by MEGA4BILLION(m): 2:28pm On Mar 05, 2021
luv2talk:

How many Southern Muslim OBJ & GEJ elevated when they were Presidents? They all empowered Northern Christians and No one raised alarm. The entire cabinet ministers of GEJ from South west between 2010 to 2014 were all christians, it was during election period he appointed one Osun and Ogun Muslims as Ministers. Just because muslims dont raise alarm like crusaders masquerading as tribal groups doesnt make those previous president saints.

by the way, are there no Muslim in Middle Belt and Southern Nigeria, Why are the group members all christians?

what does religion has to do the issue of north and south that was the bone of contention here
Re: Uproar Greets Appointment Of Appeal Court Judges by Tonytonex(m): 3:51pm On Mar 05, 2021
God punish all the bad and wicked leaders in this country. especially those that don't like seeing Nigerians progressing.
Re: Uproar Greets Appointment Of Appeal Court Judges by dsouzarodney: 6:29pm On Mar 05, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coastal Road: FG To Charge N3,000 On Average Per Toll Gate, Says Umahi / Alkali Mohammed Mamu Arraigned By EFCC For Collecting N5.9m Bribe / APC Campaigns In Tundun Wada And Doguwa, Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.