Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,968 members, 7,852,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:55 PM

Uproar Greets Appointment Of Appeal Court Judges - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uproar Greets Appointment Of Appeal Court Judges (19343 Views)

Wike Buys 29 SUVs For Rivers Customary Court Judges (Photos) / Supreme Court Judges Drop To 13, NBA Kicks / Supreme Court Judges Shake Osinbajo's Hand (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uproar Greets Appointment Of Appeal Court Judges by SKYHIGHfx: 5:13am On Mar 05, 2021
Penguin2:
If you are one of the fools that voted Buhari in 2015 and 2019, I wanna ask you, are you still proud of that stupidity?

And is it true you are ready to vote Tinubu to succeed Buhari?

Ask mannabbgrills... His zombism is legendary

3 Likes

Re: Uproar Greets Appointment Of Appeal Court Judges by stonemasonn: 5:13am On Mar 05, 2021
Hahahaha....systematically promoting sharia court Kadis through the ranks..

4 Likes

Re: Uproar Greets Appointment Of Appeal Court Judges by daddytime(m): 5:15am On Mar 05, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:
if only a Southerner will replicate this when they take over power but no they won't. They will want to show how enlighten and sophisticated they are by carrying federal character on their heads

Na the koko be dis.

The resultant effect of ITK

2 Likes

Re: Uproar Greets Appointment Of Appeal Court Judges by vanunu: 5:19am On Mar 05, 2021
Apartheid Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Uproar Greets Appointment Of Appeal Court Judges by ivandragon: 5:21am On Mar 05, 2021
Lol
Re: Uproar Greets Appointment Of Appeal Court Judges by ScamHunter: 5:23am On Mar 05, 2021
Interesting times ahead. In 2015, I told someone from Southern Kaduna, a Christian that APC would form a lopsided government to favor Islam. The chap said "He cannot do it"
Same 2015, I told a Redeemed Christian Church pastor promoting APC that he didn't know what he was doing. He said we are saying our own. You see, it is just a well thought out strategy. They'll keep nibbling at the small things and the big ones until you get used to them. From north to south, because in Nigeria, we operate an irresponsible church known for her lackadaisical attitude.

3 Likes

Re: Uproar Greets Appointment Of Appeal Court Judges by careytommy37(m): 5:25am On Mar 05, 2021
ScamHunter:
Interesting times ahead. In 2015, I told someone from Southern Kaduna, a Christian that APC would form a lopsided government to favor Islam. The chap said "He cannot do it"
Same 2015, I told a Redeemed Christian Church pastor promoting APC that he didn't know what he was doing. He said we are saying our own. You see, it is just a well thought out strategy. They'll keep nibbling at the small things and the big ones until you get used to them. From north to south, because in Nigeria, we operate an irresponsible church known for her lackadaisical attitude.

Lewve them. They will still see more for their very before. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Uproar Greets Appointment Of Appeal Court Judges by Homextras: 5:30am On Mar 05, 2021
Should this still come as a surprise to anyone? I think no. Our prayer now should be for a southerner to take power and hopefully reverse all these anomalies.

3 Likes

Re: Uproar Greets Appointment Of Appeal Court Judges by nedekid: 5:45am On Mar 05, 2021
Penguin2:
If you are one of the fools that voted Buhari in 2015 and 2019, I wanna ask you, are you still proud of that stupidity?

Rottenbbq is proud and celebrates his stupidity. Wearing it like a crown. Hmm, just because of 30k, a man sells his soul. Spews trash and thinks any one believes him. He certainly is the scum of the earth.

2 Likes

Re: Uproar Greets Appointment Of Appeal Court Judges by Mightyhaiz: 5:49am On Mar 05, 2021
more ppl are joining the wailing wagon... lol.

Not just the 'pipe parcenters'..

feels good/better to wail in group.. no more applause for the lifeless mannequin for marginilising southeast.

Now,more voices will be lent in condemning this mistake of a leader..

lololol!

1 Like

Re: Uproar Greets Appointment Of Appeal Court Judges by Reference(m): 5:51am On Mar 05, 2021
And then they wonder why Nigeria is so divided and racked with conflicts from north to south, east to west.

They fan the embers of injustice and watch how the flames destroy our hallowed institutions of all kinds from security to the economy.

How many more lives will be lost before Nigerians say enough.

3 Likes

Re: Uproar Greets Appointment Of Appeal Court Judges by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 6:03am On Mar 05, 2021
I don't blame wat de core north is doing.

They know de other people are cowards and nothing will happen.

1 Like

Re: Uproar Greets Appointment Of Appeal Court Judges by udemzyudex(m): 6:03am On Mar 05, 2021
post=99617082:

We trust our darling Daddy to definitely do something about this.
Davidson went through the right source, cos he believes and trust in the President.
Our development start from our judiciary,
So round peg must be put in round holes.
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.
God bless Nigeria.

STFU

3 Likes

Re: Uproar Greets Appointment Of Appeal Court Judges by kenx1(m): 6:07am On Mar 05, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:
if only a Southerner will replicate this when they take over power but no they won't. They will want to show how enlighten and sophisticated they are by carrying federal character on their heads

GOD BLESS YOU.....

3 Likes

Re: Uproar Greets Appointment Of Appeal Court Judges by winterfell007(m): 6:07am On Mar 05, 2021
udemzyudex:

STFU

No need. Everyone here knows that guy is utterly useless. There's no helping his situation

2 Likes

Re: Uproar Greets Appointment Of Appeal Court Judges by JustforMen: 6:08am On Mar 05, 2021
post=99617082:

We trust our darling Daddy to definitely do something about this.
Davidson went through the right source, cos he believes and trust in the President.
Our development start from our judiciary,
So round peg must be put in round holes.
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.
God bless Nigeria.

shame is a very useful feeling that enables us to guard our integrity before coming public to lay it all bare.

3 Likes

Re: Uproar Greets Appointment Of Appeal Court Judges by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 6:11am On Mar 05, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:
That southerner will die miserable, if he didn't pay Buhari exactly in his coin.
Yakowa Patrick of Southern kd was pleasing the north, built nothing for his people, and died miserable, and those he served were celebrating his death.
Its sad how religion has divided us soooo bad. Even if u are very very qualified for a job and u are not from a section of country bearing their full names, jus forget.

It's no longer hidden, as u can see from de list

2 Likes

Re: Uproar Greets Appointment Of Appeal Court Judges by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 6:16am On Mar 05, 2021
In all these, if prayer still works, we pray God lead and direct mr president to see dat we are all African, member of same family with different belief.
He shud open his eyes to see how other sections of this family have lost jobs, lives, happiness etc jus bc of difference in beliefs.

A Nigerian from southern region making great names abroad but can't secure a job in nigeria.

It's unfair.

May Allah guide our president thinking right
Re: Uproar Greets Appointment Of Appeal Court Judges by Nobody: 6:44am On Mar 05, 2021
Penguin2:

Your stupidity knows no bounds if you think Tinubu is another Buhari
Re: Uproar Greets Appointment Of Appeal Court Judges by MEGA4BILLION(m): 6:45am On Mar 05, 2021
OrdinaryNigeria:

That southerner will die miserable, if he didn't pay Buhari exactly in his coin.
Yakowa Patrick of Southern kd was pleasing the north, built nothing for his people, and died miserable, and those he served were celebrating his death.
Its sad how religion has divided us soooo bad. Even if u are very very qualified for a job and u are not from a section of country bearing their full names, jus forget.

It's no longer hidden, as u can see from de list

How I wish we will learn
Re: Uproar Greets Appointment Of Appeal Court Judges by AfonjaConehead: 6:46am On Mar 05, 2021
budaatum:
I'd love to know the bastards who compiled this list and hope it is rejected.

This vent and venom should be channelled to those that brought the evil govt to being

1 Like

Re: Uproar Greets Appointment Of Appeal Court Judges by Solohmony: 6:46am On Mar 05, 2021
After Goodluck Jonathan na BADLUCK remain. Buhari na badluck. May we never experience this kind of regime again.

1 Like

Re: Uproar Greets Appointment Of Appeal Court Judges by nyiamfrank: 7:01am On Mar 05, 2021
Buhari is a good man Mr integrity Security now better than 2015 blame former administration Stop complaining Go to Togo if you are not ok in Nigeria I, bandit god's power has spoken
Re: Uproar Greets Appointment Of Appeal Court Judges by NLPoliceWoman: 7:08am On Mar 05, 2021
biafrasun:
you this stupid thing, I call you thing because I don't think you are human .
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2.

timefarm:

That is really a thing less than human being.
It wont be well with all zombies-the real enemy of the country
Re: Uproar Greets Appointment Of Appeal Court Judges by proprince(m): 7:10am On Mar 05, 2021
It shall never be well with buhari.

I hope the north will not cry fowl when a Christian President come and replicate same gesture.

Is Christians that are holding the peace of this country believe me.

1 Like

Re: Uproar Greets Appointment Of Appeal Court Judges by WestAfricaan: 7:23am On Mar 05, 2021
The legal system is apparently faulty in Nigeria so they should enjoy their issues til they make corrections
Re: Uproar Greets Appointment Of Appeal Court Judges by Sonn(m): 7:37am On Mar 05, 2021
it might take eternity to fix this country again especially after APC damages, a country more divided than ever with high level of NEPOTISM and BIGOTRY cum MARGINALISATION, and the PRESIDENT come out to say' NIGERIA UNITY NOT NEGOTIABLE" how's that possible? #HYPOCRISY
Re: Uproar Greets Appointment Of Appeal Court Judges by Rehdasignature1: 7:40am On Mar 05, 2021
budaatum:
I'd love to know the bastards who compiled this list and hope it is rejected.

As in "SHARIA COURT" should that court or it's proceeds be under the nation's reckoning? I felt it should be heard about strictly in the North and their management should be internal.

Now if a Judge that has run the affairs of Sharia Court is given National affairs judgment, won't he pass bias judgment especially if the alleged happens to come from other faith. I feel nauseated anytime I hear about this hypocritical SHARIA nonsense.
Re: Uproar Greets Appointment Of Appeal Court Judges by Adekdammy: 8:00am On Mar 05, 2021
Trust some folks to support this madness
Re: Uproar Greets Appointment Of Appeal Court Judges by Quality20(m): 8:25am On Mar 05, 2021
is this food enough for wailers to wail or they just must wail no matter what? I think d second one is the case. These ppl don't n would never see anything good with PMB. Even if he were do it their way, they gonna claim that it's a trick n conspiracy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Labour Party Constitutes Its Germany Caretaker Committee (Photo) / Photo Of Governors Fayose, Dickson And Yari / The Opening Ceremony Of The 2018 China-Africa Summit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.