Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Nigerian Girls Will Not Cease To Amaze Us See What They Are Doing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Will Not Cease To Amaze Us See What They Are Doing (4899 Views)

Some Girls Will Never Cease To Amaze Me (pictures) / Booty & Thick Women Gang: Which Of These Nigerian-Ghanian Girls Will You Date? / Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls Will Not Cease To Amaze Us See What They Are Doing by SoPaid: 7:42am On Mar 05, 2021
Exclusively from Tiz Naija
@tiznaija

Women they say are full of surprises, but the surprises we get from this gender on a daily basis is becoming so alarming. Nigerian girls does a lot of weird things with their body, over looking the African culture, customs and belief.
In times past, exposing your body as a woman in Africa used to be a very shameful and degrading thing to you as a woman and to the family you are from, but now, reverse is the case. Where did we miss it?

Women these days have gone extra miles to use their menstrual pad with blood as a pomaid under the guise of getting rid of pimples from their faces.

If you would ask me, I would say, that; that act is very bad! Its the most awkward thing I have seen in my entire years of existence on this planet called "Earth".

The general belief that Menstrual blood clears sturbbon pimples is not scientifically proven. A Nigerian girl on Twitter started what was perceived to be a "challenge" on Twitter.

She came out with this ideology of rubbing your Menstrual blood on your face if you have a very sturbbon kind of pimple.

This sturbbon kind of pimple is the type of pimple that defers everything you rob on it. Her idea sparked alot of reaction online including condemnation from her fellow girls.

Some called her out for trying to mislead the gullible minded, while others reffered to her as a potential mad girl. To everyone's greatest surprise, the same girl did it the next day.

When she was asked by one of her followers how the smell was like? She replied 'its just cool, no weird smell and it works.'
Other girls followed suit and started doing the very same thing they initially condemned.
The questions on the mouth of everyone is 1. What is wrong with these girls?
2. How did they come to this?
3. Does this wierd act really work?
4. How would people look at them after this challenge?
We will provide an answer to these questions one offer the other.
1. What is wrong with these girls?
We have really tried to know what's wrong with them but couldn't find a suitable answer for the question. We came to a conclusion that these girls may be doing this to gain followers on social media, but this is a step too far. Definitely, these girls are really out of their minds. No two ways to justifuly this disgusting act.
It is simply idleness that may cause this. Millions of Nigerian girls in this 21st century are not employed, most of them loitter around looking for a boyfriend or boyfriends to transfer their burdens to. Many girls don't work, even those that works are still not able to cater for all their needs. They always need a man to pay their bills. How they probably come to this is lack of employment and idleness.
3. Does this weird act really work?
The answer is "NO", you may say why "No" I will say because it's not scientifically proven that a bad blood coming out of your private part can cure excessive pimples on someone's face. It can't! This is totally weird and must be discouraged before they lure the youngsters into believing this same lies.
4. How would people look at them after this so called challenge?
I think they would appear wierd to people that knows them in person.

People do things without considering the consequences there after. I'm very sure in the nearest future, they would be so ashamed to tell their children the wierd things they have done in the past.

http://www.tiznaija.com/2021/03/outrage-as-nigerian-girls-now-use-their.html

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Will Not Cease To Amaze Us See What They Are Doing by Odoogu(m): 7:49am On Mar 05, 2021
menstrual blood...? Now I understand.
Re: Nigerian Girls Will Not Cease To Amaze Us See What They Are Doing by thuxzwda1: 7:51am On Mar 05, 2021
SoPaid:
@tiznaija

Women they say are full of surprises, but the surprises we get from this gender on a daily basis is becoming so alarming. Nigerian girls does a lot of weird things with their body, over looking the African culture, customs and belief.
In times past, exposing your body as a woman in Africa used to be a very shameful and degrading thing to you as a woman and to the family you are from, but now, reverse is the case. Where did we miss it?

Women these days have gone extra miles to use their menstrual pad with blood as a pomaid under the guise of getting rid of pimples from their faces.

If you would ask me, I would say, that; that act is very bad! Its the most awkward thing I have seen in my entire years of existence on this planet called "Earth".

The general belief that Menstrual blood clears sturbbon pimples is not scientifically proven. A Nigerian girl on Twitter started what was perceived to be a "challenge" on Twitter.

She came out with this ideology of rubbing your Menstrual blood on your face if you have a very sturbbon kind of pimple.

This sturbbon kind of pimple is the type of pimple that defers everything you rob on it. Her idea sparked alot of reaction online including condemnation from her fellow girls.

Some called her out for trying to mislead the gullible minded, while others reffered to her as a potential mad girl. To everyone's greatest surprise, the same girl did it the next day.

When she was asked by one of her followers how the smell was like? She replied 'its just cool, no weird smell and it works.'
Other girls followed suit and started doing the very same thing they initially condemned.
We have really tried to know what's wrong with them but couldn't find a suitable answer for the question. We came to a conclusion that these girls may be doing this to gain followers on social media, but this is a step too far. Definitely, these girls are really out of their minds. No two ways to justifuly this disgusting act.
It is simply idleness that may cause this. Millions of Nigerian girls in this 21st century are not employed, most of them loitter around looking for a boyfriend or boyfriends to transfer their burdens to. Many girls don't work, even those that works are still not able to cater for all their needs. They always need a man to pay their bills. How they probably come to this is lack of employment and idleness.
The answer is "NO", you may say why "No" I will say because it's not scientifically proven that a bad blood coming out of your private part can cure excessive pimples on someone's face. It can't! This is totally weird and must be discouraged before they lure the youngsters into believing this same lies.

People do things without considering the consequences there after. I'm very sure in the nearest future, they would be so ashamed to tell their children the wierd things they have done in the past.

"the future is female"�����
Re: Nigerian Girls Will Not Cease To Amaze Us See What They Are Doing by espn(m): 8:07am On Mar 05, 2021
Irritating...
Re: Nigerian Girls Will Not Cease To Amaze Us See What They Are Doing by Homeboiy: 8:18am On Mar 05, 2021
I did not read

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Will Not Cease To Amaze Us See What They Are Doing by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 05, 2021
It's a mental disorder.
Case closed.
Re: Nigerian Girls Will Not Cease To Amaze Us See What They Are Doing by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 05, 2021
the future is femaleundecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Will Not Cease To Amaze Us See What They Are Doing by kalu61(m): 8:49pm On Mar 05, 2021
An average woman value lies in her beauty and she can do anything to have it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Will Not Cease To Amaze Us See What They Are Doing by daisidgreat(m): 9:59pm On Mar 05, 2021
the future is female according to them nah
Re: Nigerian Girls Will Not Cease To Amaze Us See What They Are Doing by Africanwardrobe(m): 11:51pm On Mar 05, 2021
Na so we dey know those wey stupidity na their course (4credits). Pls, summarize ur shit
Re: Nigerian Girls Will Not Cease To Amaze Us See What They Are Doing by cherylene129(f): 2:05am On Mar 06, 2021
Odoogu:
menstrual blood...?
Now I understand.
Re: Nigerian Girls Will Not Cease To Amaze Us See What They Are Doing by galantjoe(m): 5:39am On Mar 06, 2021
Pregnant woman Needs constant knacking to enable deliver faster.

So, please do the knacking as well. Because it seems that she no get husband. Knack her morning, afternoon and night, to save her from cs
Re: Nigerian Girls Will Not Cease To Amaze Us See What They Are Doing by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 06, 2021
What
Re: Nigerian Girls Will Not Cease To Amaze Us See What They Are Doing by Mrscarter(f): 7:48am On Mar 07, 2021
SoPaid:
@tiznaija

Thats just dirty/unhygenic and disgusting and foolish angry
Ppl believe anything. Most girls are sheep n just follow stupid trends n cant think for themselves.

(1) (Reply)

My Friends Fiancee,pants Down With My Boss!!! / What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Partner? / Is Beyansi A Role Model For Black Women? (the debate)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.