Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,417 members, 7,861,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:45 AM

DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) (44545 Views)

REMA Gains Admission To University Of Lagos (UNILAG) / DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) / Bolaji Amusan "Mr Latin" Gains Admission Into NOUN University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by vioment: 4:44pm On Mar 05, 2021
Beautiful family.
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by RRodwave(m): 4:44pm On Mar 05, 2021
Ok
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 4:45pm On Mar 05, 2021
LikeAking:
Confused girl

How will the masters help her in life?

What help does she need in life exactly??!... Pray, tell!

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Landnaira5: 4:45pm On Mar 05, 2021
LikeAking:

Their is a diff between been educated and been over educated.

Class room knowlwdge is an infant knowledge.

The black man believes he can find all the solution to his problems in the class room.

Crazy.

Just say you can’t afford masters and go. Nobody will beat you.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by BlessedNuel: 4:46pm On Mar 05, 2021
Congratulations to her
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by KanuSE: 4:47pm On Mar 05, 2021
She's bored, needs to get busy though - enough of faffing around.
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by youngdave78(m): 4:47pm On Mar 05, 2021
tutudesz:
Over educated undecided please explain what you mean by over educated. So are you saying too much knowledge is bad
too much knowledge is bad😹😹😹
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by naijadrivablog: 4:48pm On Mar 05, 2021
OK.
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by zionaigbokhan: 4:48pm On Mar 05, 2021
Congrats Cuppy
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by wellmax(m): 4:49pm On Mar 05, 2021
LikeAking:

T[s]heir is a diff between been educated and been over educated.

The black man believes he can find all the solution to his problems in the class room.

Crazy.
[/s]

This guy, to dey talk nonsense no dey tire you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by ofiko123(m): 4:50pm On Mar 05, 2021
Congratulations to DJ cuppy..
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Goodman247: 4:50pm On Mar 05, 2021
tutudesz:

Over educated undecided please explain what you mean by over educated.
So are you saying too much knowledge is bad
bro what he is trying to say is that we need great thinkers, innovators, inventors, not Jokers to make africa move forward

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Thanos5555: 4:50pm On Mar 05, 2021
When you have an attention seeker in the family, expect the family to be called a PUBLIC FAMILY
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 4:50pm On Mar 05, 2021
If say your papa no get money. no O.Y.O you for dey with that degree for Nigeria. grin grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Akalia(m): 4:51pm On Mar 05, 2021
Onyi22:

Poverty is a disease
He has a point, you just quoted him out of context.
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Codedlyon: 4:51pm On Mar 05, 2021
What's wrong with these people is it by force the whole world knows about their private life

Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by GOVERNMENT2: 4:51pm On Mar 05, 2021
Onyi22:
Congratulations baby girl.
The rich r getting richer while the poor r getting poorer.
I dedicate this FTC to all the broke guys on this forum that will come here n start wailing at this post.

ARE YOU POOR
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Akalia(m): 4:52pm On Mar 05, 2021
Angelfrost:

What help does she need in life exactly??!... Pray, tell!
The program is not relevant to her career path, hence, the statement from the wise guy you quoted.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by investigator007: 4:54pm On Mar 05, 2021
congratulations to her
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 05, 2021
LikeAking:

I laff at you.

The average Nigerian thinks is all about getting many degrees.

We have the degree yet our nation is a big mess.

Wetin she one use the degree do?

Thats my question.

Valid
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Gordieshegz(m): 4:56pm On Mar 05, 2021
LikeAking:

I laff at you.

The average Nigerian thinks is all about getting many degrees.

We have the degree yet our nation is a big mess.

Wetin she one use the degree do?

Thats my question.

Boss, getting an admission into oxford no be beans o..
The admission committee must have seen in her motivation letter and be deeply convinced of what she needed the degree for before offering her the admission bro...

So you dont need to know why!
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Sapeletotheworl(m): 4:58pm On Mar 05, 2021
CallMeDrino:
Singer and celebrity disc jockey DJ Cuppy has been accepted into Oxford University, London for a master’s degree programme, Igbere TV reports.

In an Instagram post on Friday, the 28-year-old shared a video call she had with her parents breaking the news to them.

The singer told them she was going to Oxford for her master’s and has been assigned to the Lady Margaret Hall.

She also told her mum Nana Otedola that she was hoping her father would pay the tuition, but her billionaire father Femi Otedola jokingly replied that he had paid her school fees well enough and that he was sure she could handle this one.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMCAHlXnLKs/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Cuppy attended Grange School, Ikeja. She then relocated to London for her GCSEs and A-Levels. She graduated from King’s College, London in July 2014 with a degree in business and economics.

She also earned a master’s degree in music business from New York University in 2015.

Cuppy started her music career in 2014, first as a DJ and then as a singer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5U3JQUNlQ0U

I sell live rats � at good rates. Please patronize me, I'm not PROUD
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Uniquisite: 5:00pm On Mar 05, 2021
wellmax:

This guy, to dey talk nonsense no dey tire you?

E shock you? grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Sapeletotheworl(m): 5:00pm On Mar 05, 2021
I SELL LIVE LIZARDS AT GOOD RATES, PLEASE PATRONIZE ME... I AM PROUD, I AM SORRY I MEAN I AM NOT PROUD.
CallMeDrino:
Singer and celebrity disc jockey DJ Cuppy has been accepted into Oxford University, London for a master’s degree programme, Igbere TV reports.

In an Instagram post on Friday, the 28-year-old shared a video call she had with her parents breaking the news to them.

The singer told them she was going to Oxford for her master’s and has been assigned to the Lady Margaret Hall.

She also told her mum Nana Otedola that she was hoping her father would pay the tuition, but her billionaire father Femi Otedola jokingly replied that he had paid her school fees well enough and that he was sure she could handle this one.

Cuppy attended Grange School, Ikeja. She then relocated to London for her GCSEs and A-Levels. She graduated from King’s College, London in July 2014 with a degree in business and economics.

She also earned a master’s degree in music business from New York University in 2015.

Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Neddstark: 5:01pm On Mar 05, 2021
Did I just see Masters degree in Music
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 05, 2021
Bitch, please!
You're so fake
Even china denied they made you.

Useless Nigerian girl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by seguno2: 5:02pm On Mar 05, 2021
tutudesz:

She need the degree to run daddy business
Wetin you wan use your own degree do

That na the main question
Bad bella undecided

You had the opportunity to redeem yourself from the ignorance that you invited unto yourself but didn’t take it.

How many degrees does Otedola have? Or Dangote? Or Bill Gates? Etc etc.
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Sapeletotheworl(m): 5:04pm On Mar 05, 2021
CallMeDrino:

I SELL LIVE FROGS AT GOOD RATES, PLEASE PATRONIZE ME... I AM PROUD, I AM SORRY I MEAN I AM NOT PROUD.
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by seguno2: 5:05pm On Mar 05, 2021
DontBullshitMe:
Not Medicine

Not Engineering

But African studies.

CRAP!

Is there enough knowledge about our continent? Or what exactly is your point
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 05, 2021
Kudos to you gal... Broke and bitter jealous nairaland guys please file out of this thread
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by nextstep(m): 5:06pm On Mar 05, 2021
LikeAking:

Their is a diff between been educated and been over educated.

Crazy.

That's a funny statement to make, considering that the West is FULL of Masters programs... and they are the one offering the "African Studies" program at Oxford. Most large US companies are run by people with multiple degrees. Yes, there are a few examples of those who didn't go to school being highly successful, but the evidence overwhelmingly supports further education. The problem is Nigeria does not harness its educated youth, but that's not because post-graduate education is the problem. If one was to follow your statement about education to it's natural conclusion, there should be no masters or phd schools in the US...

She already has a successful business brand BTW.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tania Omotayo Shares DM She Received As Banky W Inspires People / ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day / Chidinma Has Brought A New Trending Hair Style

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.