Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,380 members, 7,954,541 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:41 PM

‘tsiga Must Resign’ - Director-general Of The National Youth Service Corps - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘tsiga Must Resign’ - Director-general Of The National Youth Service Corps (8313 Views)

Onyeka Onwenu: "They Worked Against Me As Director-General Because I'm An Igbo" / Assets Declaration: Saraki Must Resign – TUC Insists / Region Of Director-General's Of SSS since 1999-till date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘tsiga Must Resign’ - Director-general Of The National Youth Service Corps by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 12, 2011
sir t:

Does it means EX CORP MEMBERS are not human being? Nigerians will never change.
omo i tire ooo, because u meet new friends make person kan dey die they go, we will change ooo, maybe 2030, just that it might be too late
Re: ‘tsiga Must Resign’ - Director-general Of The National Youth Service Corps by xreal: 5:14pm On Apr 12, 2011
Mobinga:

NYSC should be scrapped. Tsiga should be publicly executed.
Mobinga:

Its now INEC that is murdering them abi? Dumb backside. Boko Haram hasn't? Islamic extremest haven't?
Think small abeg
Murder? says who?
What's your point here?
Re: ‘tsiga Must Resign’ - Director-general Of The National Youth Service Corps by 13volts(m): 5:38pm On Apr 12, 2011
If any Corp member lost his life in the bomb blast let's have their names Pls.
Re: ‘tsiga Must Resign’ - Director-general Of The National Youth Service Corps by 190: 6:23pm On Apr 12, 2011
sir t:

You like food no be small. Of all the orisirisi wey dey service, na only cow meat and chipinni money u remembered? What about all the opekes, the other freebies? grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dl

yes ooh!!

apart from the women ( regulars )

the beer ( mammy )

that meat damniit ( i was in charge of the kitchen dat day ) 11 cows nor be joke ooh!!

platoon 7, see MEAT!!, with free N3000 To drink beer that day,

i died and came back ( although the staffs stole most of the meat ) abuja rocks
Re: ‘tsiga Must Resign’ - Director-general Of The National Youth Service Corps by md4real(m): 7:07pm On Apr 12, 2011
sir t:

So being a military man is justification for foolishnes.s? Why did he lie on network service of national TV? In fact, that man should be punished for that attitude.

Does it means EX CORP MEMBERS are not human being? Nigerians will never change.
na wah o. The bone of contention is thst corp members where killed. Wsait a minute, na the man use bomb kill them?
He simply said those that where killed are not serving coppers.
Re: ‘tsiga Must Resign’ - Director-general Of The National Youth Service Corps by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 12, 2011
Re: ‘tsiga Must Resign’ - Director-general Of The National Youth Service Corps by Datzeal(m): 9:32pm On Apr 12, 2011
Tsiga that is too bad and inhuman. If one will graduate and come to serve the father land does not mean that he/she wil risk his life. Beside to serve is not to starve or die. TSIGA should pay condolence 2 d families of these corp members dat lost their live on national duties.
Re: ‘tsiga Must Resign’ - Director-general Of The National Youth Service Corps by isconyou: 9:57am On Apr 13, 2011
It's really unfortunate that Tsiga and all those who endorsed the use of corpers for the elections do not care about the welfare and security of these corpers. Imagine that with all the security threats sorounding these elctions,the corpers are sent to polling units especially in the North without security cover. An instance is in Jubi K/Sarki Unit 3 polling booth,Kubi West in Ganjuwa Local Government Area of Bauchi State,where the corpers were left at the mercy of the youths in the area who used Koboko and cudgels to force the corpers to hand over voting materials to them so they can do as they please. I really fear for the lives of these corpers in the remote villages in the North. shocked angry cry
Re: ‘tsiga Must Resign’ - Director-general Of The National Youth Service Corps by Lloydmaro(m): 11:05am On Apr 13, 2011
He didnt say no youth corper died he said no serving youth corper died, haba, y all dis misinformation.
Re: ‘tsiga Must Resign’ - Director-general Of The National Youth Service Corps by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 13, 2011
we should all take it easy. what he said was that no serving corper died, and those affected where ex-corpers hired as ad-hoc staff. my heart goes out to all who passed away but our primary focus should be on security of lives and i mean lives. God bless all those corpers both ex and serving who braved it all despite all the challenges to still offer their service to the fatherland. GOD BLESS YOU ALL IMMENESELY!
Re: ‘tsiga Must Resign’ - Director-general Of The National Youth Service Corps by Ayowumie(m): 2:32pm On Apr 13, 2011
md4real:

seriously, NYSC is good esp because of the integration objective, i got to meet people from diffrent place and we mingle.
I am a serving corp member and i tell you apart from the 3 weeks orientation camping, NYSC is not worth it. In my objective opinion, NYSC should be scrapped cos it is a waste of valuable time.
Re: ‘tsiga Must Resign’ - Director-general Of The National Youth Service Corps by Oshosam(m): 3:39pm On Apr 13, 2011
Fundamental issues are tackled by leaders at any level while mundane issues are tackled by rulers at any level. Take the lead as you vote great leaders this Saturday. Everyone is a leader! The Nigeria of my dream beckons as we decide how to be led. To be led by example is to be given the right foundation; To be given the right foundation is to be given a great future. One man, one vote; One vote, one conscience! Visit http://www.theretrospects..com for more soul-lifting quotes and also post your quotes wisely.
Re: ‘tsiga Must Resign’ - Director-general Of The National Youth Service Corps by jamesugo: 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2011
don't mind MALLAM Tsiga with empty brain
Re: ‘tsiga Must Resign’ - Director-general Of The National Youth Service Corps by enomakos(m): 4:47pm On Apr 13, 2011
waste
Re: ‘tsiga Must Resign’ - Director-general Of The National Youth Service Corps by isquar3d3(m): 6:56pm On Apr 13, 2011
im sure all of u 'tsiga haters' have seen JEGA say on national tv dt no serving corper died. Only 2 ex-corpers died.
Re: ‘tsiga Must Resign’ - Director-general Of The National Youth Service Corps by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 13, 2011
Re: ‘tsiga Must Resign’ - Director-general Of The National Youth Service Corps by Johns83: 11:04am On Apr 14, 2011
This was just forwarded to my phone: Today in Kaduna PDP disbursed N1.9billion in their bid to win saturday presidential election as follows: 1. LGA returning officers N5mil each 2. LGA Admin Sec. N3mil each 3. INEC directors N3mil each 4. All DPOs N500,000 each 5. All SSS LGA N500,000 each 6. Other INEC officials N2mil The monies were disbursed at Malali and U/rimi btw 10am to 1pm by 1. Alh Hussaini Jallo 2. Alh Hamisu Mairago 3. Alh Lawal ismail 4. Alh Mukhtar Yero (Deputy Gov.) PDP have a budget of N3bil per state against saturday election. Kindly inform INEC, EFCC, PRESS and Observers. Pls use ur phone to snap and record all dealings. Protect your vote. Vote Wisely
Re: ‘tsiga Must Resign’ - Director-general Of The National Youth Service Corps by HUMANITYY: 2:48pm On Apr 17, 2011
before you crucify the DG TSIGA, please visit suleija NYSC secretariat and verify by yourself then come back and post your findings
Re: ‘tsiga Must Resign’ - Director-general Of The National Youth Service Corps by msb247(m): 12:42am On Apr 19, 2011
And why is this Tsiga still in power

He has been there for more than 5 years

does the D-G of NYSC have to be a one man post for years

What kind of country is this

Anyway the dude gave us 11 cows and N3,000 which the NYSC staffs shared amongst themselves 09 section in abuja

But he still has to go, He has tried

POINT OF CORRECTION @190, TSIGA HAS NOT BEEN THERE FOR 5 YEARS! AS A MATTER OF FACT, HE SPENT JUST ABOUT 2 YEARS NOW. BRIG GEN BOMOI WAS THERE FROM 2005-2008 OR SO.
Re: ‘tsiga Must Resign’ - Director-general Of The National Youth Service Corps by Sadeddy: 1:45pm On Apr 20, 2011
enough risk dey for this INEC work;even the so called "dow" has elluded those who 've died.na only God know sha
Re: ‘tsiga Must Resign’ - Director-general Of The National Youth Service Corps by Bawss1(m): 1:52pm On Apr 20, 2011
Off course one can expect those who don't have all the facts or don't want to perform any civic duties to join this bandwagon and call for the scrapping of the NYSC program.
Re: ‘tsiga Must Resign’ - Director-general Of The National Youth Service Corps by riczy(m): 5:56pm On Feb 14, 2017
andyanders:
NYSC IS A WASTE AS IT DOES NOT IMPACT ANYTHING TO THE LIVES OF THE YOUTHS.PARENTS PAINFULLY PAY THROUGH THEIR NOSE TO SEE THEIR CHILDREN THROUGH SHOOL ONLY FOR THEM TO BE WASTED BY THIS WICKED SOCIETY IN THE NAME OF NYSC. THESE YOUTHS AFTER SERVING THEIR FATHER LAND WILL BE DISCHARGED TO ROAM AROUND THE STREETS WITHOUT JOBS. MOST OF THEM AFTER SERVING END UP JOINING CRIME 'COS OF NO JOBS. WHAT A SOCIETY. SHAME. I PITY THE PARENTS OF THIS SOCIETY.MY CHILDREN WILL NEVER SERVE THIS COUNTRY AS I WILL PROVIDE JOB FOR THEM AS I AM PREPAERING THEM TO BE SELF PRODUTIVE BY MAKING THEM EMPLOYER OF LAOUR AND NOT AN APPLICANT. UNTILL PDP AND USELESS LEADERS VACATES THIS DEVILS POSITION THEY ARE OCCUPYING
dem don go now! Hope life is better for u noe?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos-Anambra Crisis Ben Akabueze Sacked / Breaking: IGP In A Shouting Match With Reps Over Siege On NASS / New Images Of Abakaliki Trends On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.