Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,329 members, 7,819,132 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

This Is The Current Situation About The Pregnant Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Current Situation About The Pregnant Girl. (4291 Views)

Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) / Martha, The Pregnant Woman Caught In Bed With Her Pastor, Commits Suicide / Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Current Situation About The Pregnant Girl. by Loyalqwin(f): 2:20pm On Mar 05, 2021
recently I intended to help a troubled young lady who is six months pregnant, who could have ended her own life due to her suffering. but some nairalanders turn it into insult and embarrassement for me.

so I decided take care of her despite all the backlashes I received. and she's getting stable now and she greatfull, this is all I can do for her I don't have much but someone should also help her.

lovethaaa.

JOSH54.

BabbanBura.

cokeryusuf09.

to those listed above thank you for encouraging and advising me not to let her suffer because of negative comments.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Current Situation About The Pregnant Girl. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 05, 2021
God will reward you⚫

8 Likes

Re: This Is The Current Situation About The Pregnant Girl. by Loyalqwin(f): 3:11pm On Mar 05, 2021
Valkan:
God will reward you⚫
amen ijn. thank you

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Current Situation About The Pregnant Girl. by LadySarah: 3:30pm On Mar 05, 2021
Loyalqwin:
amen ijn. thank you

I appreciate evrything youvare doing but You should reconcile her with her family.You can't keep doing this and not get into trouble one day either of false accusation or from her health situation.

Pls do not give her drugs unless prescribed by a medical doctor.She's carrying a lil human whose organs are very fragile.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Current Situation About The Pregnant Girl. by chiommy123(f): 3:39pm On Mar 05, 2021
God bless you
Re: This Is The Current Situation About The Pregnant Girl. by BronzeMajik(f): 3:40pm On Mar 05, 2021
Is the pregnant lady sick? Please be careful the kind of drugs you get her as it could pose a risk to the little one.
That being said binging on noodles at this time won't do her any good... Leafy greens, fruits and all round balanced diet....
May God bless you abundantly for what you're doing for her.. keep up the good work

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Current Situation About The Pregnant Girl. by Loyalqwin(f): 6:50pm On Mar 05, 2021
LadySarah:

I appreciate evrything youvare doing but You should reconcile her with her family.You can't keep doing this and not get into trouble one day either of false accusation or from her health situation.

Pls do not give her drugs unless prescribed by a medical doctor.She's carrying a lil human whose organs are very fragile.
ok I will.
Re: This Is The Current Situation About The Pregnant Girl. by Loyalqwin(f): 6:51pm On Mar 05, 2021
BronzeMajik:
Is the pregnant lady sick? Please be careful the kind of drugs you get her as it could pose a risk to the little one.
That being said binging on noodles at this time won't do her any good... Leafy greens, fruits and all round balanced diet....
May God bless you abundantly for what you're doing for her.. keep up the good work
thanks , the medicine where given bye a nurse.
Re: This Is The Current Situation About The Pregnant Girl. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 05, 2021
Can you list all the drugs you have there?

those drugs looks old, I mean the packing looks really old. Give me a number to call the both of you on video. I’ll do something after confirmation.

Edited: apart from paracetamol, why did you not show the other drugs to the camera?

9 Likes

Re: This Is The Current Situation About The Pregnant Girl. by Loyalqwin(f): 7:04pm On Mar 05, 2021
Carchoice:
Can you list all the drugs you have there?

those drugs looks old, like really old. Give me a number to call the both of you on video. I’ll do something after confirmation.

Edited: apart from paracetamol, why did you not show the other drugs to the camera?
am doing this because of God not because of anyone.

at first I was insulted by different people here still I continued to make sure she's fine since week now.

so if you doubt me it's not new.

but all you should know is that that's.

folic acid

vitamin c

topsea for malaria

paracetamol

and others .
some of them are counted they don't have packs.
and she's has been taking them for some days now.
Re: This Is The Current Situation About The Pregnant Girl. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 05, 2021
Loyalqwin:
am doing this because of God not because of anyone.

at first I was insulted by different people here still I continued to make sure she's fine since week now.

so if you doubt me it's not new.

but all you should know is that that's.

folic acid

vitamin c

topsea for malaria

paracetamol

and others .
some of them are counted they don't have packs.
and she's has been taking them for some days now.
I nor trust you. Nor vex.

And I think I know the lady in your profile.

Give me a number to call for video of you and the pregnant lady.

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Current Situation About The Pregnant Girl. by Loyalqwin(f): 7:32pm On Mar 05, 2021
Carchoice:

pm
Re: This Is The Current Situation About The Pregnant Girl. by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:42pm On Mar 05, 2021
Keep doing you tho, remember it is your life, and you owe no one an explanation on how to Best live it. Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Current Situation About The Pregnant Girl. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 05, 2021
Loyalqwin:
pm
mention me on dead thread. I don’t have access to PM
Re: This Is The Current Situation About The Pregnant Girl. by Loyalqwin(f): 8:15pm On Mar 05, 2021
Kiddogarcia:
Keep doing you tho, remember it is your life, and you owe no one an explanation on how to Best live it. Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
exactly.
Re: This Is The Current Situation About The Pregnant Girl. by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2021
Another scam format.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Current Situation About The Pregnant Girl. by Juliearth(f): 3:58am On Mar 06, 2021
Loyalqwin:
recently I intended to help a troubled young lady who is six months pregnant, who could have ended her own life due to her suffering. but some nairalanders turn it into insult and embarrassement for me.

so I decided take care of her despite all the backlashes I received. and she's getting stable now and she greatfull, this is all I can do for her I don't have much but someone should also help her.

lovethaaa.

JOSH54.

BabbanBura.

cokeryusuf09.

to those listed above thank you for encouraging and advising me not to let her suffer because of negative comments.

Kudos to you, op. Helpers never lack. However, my concern is on the drug in the see-through pack. Is it vitamin C? If yes, kindly advise her not to take it. Pregnant women don't need vitamin C.
Re: This Is The Current Situation About The Pregnant Girl. by GeneralPula: 4:41am On Mar 06, 2021
Carchoice:

The girl on her profile pic is a Yoruba half cast actress..

Her name is called Adunni Ade !
Re: This Is The Current Situation About The Pregnant Girl. by Nobody: 4:49am On Mar 06, 2021
GeneralPula:

i don’t trust her post. And she keeps talking about God and her selflessness when you ask about sensitive details. She or he seems like a scam. A

1 Like

Re: This Is The Current Situation About The Pregnant Girl. by Foodqueen(f): 6:07am On Mar 06, 2021
Carchoice:
i don’t trust her post. And she keeps talking about God and her selflessness when you ask about sensitive details. She or he seems like a scam. A

It doesn't seem as; she is a scammer.

Someone like her wouldn't take time to upload pics and all evidence.

Her sorry came up after one guy posted about him finding one girl that looks lost, like she was kidnapped or something. Alot of people volunteer to send something to the guy but he refused and sent the missing girl to an NGO.

This one is just playing here and there. One day, she want to send her out, the next she decide to keep her and start buying her drugs......

A guy with multiple acct is behind this.

Besides those drugs nylon looks old.
When she buy d drugs wey vit c don remain 7

What does a pregnant woman needs one pack of paracetamol for

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Current Situation About The Pregnant Girl. by femi4: 7:16am On Mar 06, 2021
Loyalqwin:

lovethaaa.

JOSH54.

BabbanBura.

cokeryusuf09.

Let's see her face, we ll know if she is in good condition or not

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Current Situation About The Pregnant Girl. by Drsnives(m): 7:42am On Mar 06, 2021
Scams don too scam me..
Why my heart be like this? Am easily decived

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Current Situation About The Pregnant Girl. by Michelle55: 8:00am On Mar 06, 2021
If you want to help her please do and stop seeking for validation from people who doesn't know of your existence. Stop using her to shine, no one is forcing you to help her and it's solely up to you to take her to the nearest NGO for better medication.
Besides someone who truly needs help won't be hoarding her pictures or videos just like you've been doing, truth is I don't believe you.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Current Situation About The Pregnant Girl. by Loyalqwin(f): 9:08am On Mar 06, 2021
Foodqueen:

It doesn't seem as; she is a scammer.

Someone like her wouldn't take time to upload pics and all evidence.

Her sorry came up after one guy posted about him finding one girl that looks lost, like she was kidnapped or something. Alot of people volunteer to send something to the guy but he refused and sent the missing girl to an NGO.

This one is just playing here and there. One day, she want to send her out, the next she decide to keep her and start buying her drugs......

A guy with multiple acct is behind this.

Besides those drugs nylon looks old.
When she buy d drugs wey vit c don remain 7

What does a pregnant woman needs one pack of paracetamol for

you will be the only one to conclude it yourself
Re: This Is The Current Situation About The Pregnant Girl. by Crownwahley(m): 9:28am On Mar 06, 2021
GeneralPula:

Lol that’s not Adunni Ade tho.

My crush is finer and whiter
Re: This Is The Current Situation About The Pregnant Girl. by Juicethekid: 9:45am On Mar 06, 2021
Scammer swear with your life you brought out packets of old drugs to deceive your ancesy angry

Re: This Is The Current Situation About The Pregnant Girl. by Divboy(m): 10:21am On Mar 06, 2021
Nice one Bro
Re: This Is The Current Situation About The Pregnant Girl. by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 06, 2021
Alright, Dat's Good Of U. Like I Said B4 She Is Hiding Some Truth Abt Her Situation.
Re: This Is The Current Situation About The Pregnant Girl. by Cerveau(f): 12:06pm On Mar 06, 2021
Grand rule of Online scam....

If it's too good to be true, then it's most definitely not true!!!

It's super convenient for her to post pictures of the drugs and solicit for Financial support.....But its extremely difficult for her to post the girls photos or any proof of her existence ......

Nairaland makes you smarter everyday

1 Like

Re: This Is The Current Situation About The Pregnant Girl. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 06, 2021
Well done. It's good to know that kindness still exists and is done for its own sake.

I advise you get people around you to help instars of online where you are only likely to get negativity. Most people include myself tend to be wary of online charity calls as many unscrupulous people use them for scams. But even if I'm not going to contribute, I still appreciate the great work you have done in being charitable. Please keep it up as much as you can, but also try to reconcile her with her family. That will be the best act of all.
Re: This Is The Current Situation About The Pregnant Girl. by Loyalqwin(f): 2:58pm On Mar 06, 2021
all the people calling me scammer above how much did I demand from any of you ?

like I said I owe no one explanation.

if you like believe it my reward comes from God not you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What I Did To A Lady Today / Video Of Wife Caught Having S*x With Man While Her Baby Was Watching / Girls Have The Most Dirtiest Mind.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.