Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,948 members, 7,835,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Shasa Crisis: Afenifere Condemns Prosecution Of Only Yoruba Suspects - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shasa Crisis: Afenifere Condemns Prosecution Of Only Yoruba Suspects (12615 Views)

100 Trucks Of Onions Boycott Shasa Market, Leave Sokoto For Other Countries / Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market / Shasa Crisis: Northerners Leaving Ibadan In Droves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shasa Crisis: Afenifere Condemns Prosecution Of Only Yoruba Suspects by ecolime(m): 6:25am On Mar 06, 2021
Asgard13:
Slave is a slave ..

Wives be submissive to your husband
Mumu
Re: Shasa Crisis: Afenifere Condemns Prosecution Of Only Yoruba Suspects by muhdfaruq(m): 6:26am On Mar 06, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:
Yes nau... Funlani heardsmen attacked u in the forest u cowards went to the street and market to kill innocent Hausa traders.
Its a cowardly and wicked act.
They just killed innocent hausa people in the market wey they find money for a living.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shasa Crisis: Afenifere Condemns Prosecution Of Only Yoruba Suspects by pepericozi: 6:28am On Mar 06, 2021
It is not possible for one person to fight. It is two people that can fight. How come police or government is prosecute only one person. That's purely injustice.
Re: Shasa Crisis: Afenifere Condemns Prosecution Of Only Yoruba Suspects by Gandollaar(f): 6:28am On Mar 06, 2021
SmartPolician:

You silly people should stop this madness.

Fulani/Hausa people are holding the entire country in captivity and the best you can do is insult yourselves online.
I join in asking asgard13 to slow down.
Re: Shasa Crisis: Afenifere Condemns Prosecution Of Only Yoruba Suspects by NIGHTMARE0O7: 6:29am On Mar 06, 2021
muhdfaruq:
They just killed innocent hausa people in the market wey they find money for a living.

Yes i won't support evil
They killed innocent people.

Igbo's went to the Bush to chase those hearders out not going to the street to kill Hausa's hustling for livin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shasa Crisis: Afenifere Condemns Prosecution Of Only Yoruba Suspects by Gandollaar(f): 6:30am On Mar 06, 2021
Alejobs:

Charging Yoruba men for a Yoruba man's death shocked

Is this a case of one fighting? Who burned down the Yoruba side of the market?

Justice is running away from Nigeria by the seconds. We need to be fair and just and live by the same rules.

Two fighting but one had his hands forcibly tied behind his back by the big brother...... embarassed

Do you need solar power solution for your laptop, Tv, phones etc?
The police has started again..

How quickly they forget #endsars
Re: Shasa Crisis: Afenifere Condemns Prosecution Of Only Yoruba Suspects by nyiamfrank: 6:33am On Mar 06, 2021
Wickedfacts:

You're a big fool. Herdsmen are killing Southerners and some stupid Southerners like you are attacking other Southerners. You're an irredeemable dunce.
Wasted sperms. Dare us in the waters. You terrorists are learning work. ordinary ESN Una dey cry. come to the waterways, oruee

5 Likes

Re: Shasa Crisis: Afenifere Condemns Prosecution Of Only Yoruba Suspects by content208: 6:36am On Mar 06, 2021
SmartPolician:

Fulani/Hausa people are holding the entire country in captivity and the best you can do is insult yourselves online.

You brought it upon the rest of us by voting a curse of a human being.

1 Like

Re: Shasa Crisis: Afenifere Condemns Prosecution Of Only Yoruba Suspects by hotwax: 6:37am On Mar 06, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:
Yes nau... Funlani heardsmen attacked u in the forest u cowards went to the street and market to kill innocent Hausa traders.

Yes hausas who first killed a yoruba man is your god. So what he did was right.

Slave of fulanis

1 Like

Re: Shasa Crisis: Afenifere Condemns Prosecution Of Only Yoruba Suspects by CobraAnambra: 6:39am On Mar 06, 2021
muhdfaruq:
Yoruba people wey be cowards,why the bragging.
Cowards that flogged your fathers.

-cobra
Re: Shasa Crisis: Afenifere Condemns Prosecution Of Only Yoruba Suspects by SmartPolician: 6:39am On Mar 06, 2021
content208:

You brought it upon the rest of us by voting a curse of a human being.

Do you even have a voter's card or did you vote online (on Nairaland)?

BTW, how did you know who I voted for?

You people need to grow up and learn that bad leadership affects everyone, including those for and against the party in power.

1 Like

Re: Shasa Crisis: Afenifere Condemns Prosecution Of Only Yoruba Suspects by ejimatic: 6:41am On Mar 06, 2021
FriendNG:

https://dailytrust.com/shasa-crisis-afenifere-condemns-prosecution-of-only-yoruba-suspects
. There is nothing to worry about on this matter.Nobody has ever been sentenced for ethnic clash in Nigeria because of any reprisal consequence .Expectedly some people will be arrested justly or unjustly but they will all be released after the tension has been doused .So they will still grant them bail and the case is over for life.That is how the case is usually handled in Nigeria.So when there is any ethnic clash in Nigeria protect your life by yourself.
Re: Shasa Crisis: Afenifere Condemns Prosecution Of Only Yoruba Suspects by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 06, 2021
Lol. How dare you attack first class citizens? Now you will pay d price for rebelling against your masters. I guess you haven’t learnt from the endSARS massacre. They will kill you and nothing will happen.
I wonder y u guys can’t be peaceful. Buhari has delivered his change and next level promises to the south west.

1 Like

Re: Shasa Crisis: Afenifere Condemns Prosecution Of Only Yoruba Suspects by Doctortyre: 7:03am On Mar 06, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

I guess you don't follow the story well, Who start the fight or who kill first?
Re: Shasa Crisis: Afenifere Condemns Prosecution Of Only Yoruba Suspects by Quality20(m): 7:05am On Mar 06, 2021
Hello folks here, I'm d high chief leader of yorubas and igbos in d southern hemisphere. I must say I'm not happy with the way yorubas n igbos attack each other on this forum. Any trouble n fracas can be tabled to my office at the secretariat
Re: Shasa Crisis: Afenifere Condemns Prosecution Of Only Yoruba Suspects by Minjim: 7:06am On Mar 06, 2021
What about the Niger man that started it ?
Re: Shasa Crisis: Afenifere Condemns Prosecution Of Only Yoruba Suspects by muhdfaruq(m): 7:08am On Mar 06, 2021
CobraAnambra:
Cowards that flogged your fathers.

-cobra
You know, hausa people we are peaceful.We will never retaliate, let the law do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Shasa Crisis: Afenifere Condemns Prosecution Of Only Yoruba Suspects by chrisblack: 7:09am On Mar 06, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:
You are part of the problem..Yoruba man was killed in the market not forest. .Keep glorifying evill. It already getting home to roost
Re: Shasa Crisis: Afenifere Condemns Prosecution Of Only Yoruba Suspects by chrisblack: 7:13am On Mar 06, 2021
muhdfaruq:
You know, hausa people we are peaceful.We will never retaliate, let the law do the needful.
Shut your dirty evil mouth that will be deprived of paradise. Deep down in your mind revenge, retaliation is your creed. Even by your nature your commit wanton killing over very silly and unreasonable stuffs.You that is known for killing without provocation ,now coming to form victim.
Re: Shasa Crisis: Afenifere Condemns Prosecution Of Only Yoruba Suspects by CobraAnambra: 7:13am On Mar 06, 2021
muhdfaruq:
If you're peaceful, go and hand over the hausa killer to the police.

-cobra
Re: Shasa Crisis: Afenifere Condemns Prosecution Of Only Yoruba Suspects by Neddstark: 7:26am On Mar 06, 2021
Hausa drew the first blood. Killed a Yoruba.
Tens of Hausas were murdered. I mean many of them murdered.
Inasmuch as the Hausas were wrong and it is good that the violent ones were neutralized, let us not throw our inhumanity away and support the murder of innocent souls. If those guys are guilty of murder, then let them serve the term for life.

1 Like

Re: Shasa Crisis: Afenifere Condemns Prosecution Of Only Yoruba Suspects by legba1(m): 7:26am On Mar 06, 2021
ScamHunter:
Wonders never end. 2015 was just 6 years ago. Can't believe the same Oduduwa people that were shouting Sai Baba are now crying Baba Sai. Henchmen in the city, herdsmen in the country. Arrests in the city, exodus in the country.
I never believed it when people used to tell me never to trust Oduduwa people until 2015. I saw it again in EndSars Yoruba Ronu and I'm sure again I'll see it again and again - Betrayal. I mean a Yoruba woman told me never to trust Oduduwa people. So why do you cry injustice? Is betrayal not injustice? You cannot sow to the wind and not reap whirlwind. The seeds of 2015 are beginning to mature. You guys thought betraying the South will make darlings of the north. Even now, you're planning more selfishly and think any Southerners would support you.

You folks should learn to take responsibility and stop blaming others the yoruba in particular for what ever misfortune befalls you...
Who was betrayed. What exactly do you call betrayer... You talk like your tribemen are saints...
You guys should grow up. I have lived in the SS, NORTH and SW, I know the most terrible of all, you guys should pls stop the nonsense

1 Like

Re: Shasa Crisis: Afenifere Condemns Prosecution Of Only Yoruba Suspects by SKYHIGHfx: 7:30am On Mar 06, 2021
SmartPolician:

He is a paid miscreant.... They have many monikers
Re: Shasa Crisis: Afenifere Condemns Prosecution Of Only Yoruba Suspects by NairaMaster1(m): 7:32am On Mar 06, 2021
Alejobs:

Charging Yoruba men for a Yoruba man's death shocked

Is this a case of one fighting? Who burned down the Yoruba side of the market?

Justice is running away from Nigeria by the seconds. We need to be fair and just and live by the same rules.

Two fighting but one had his hands forcibly tied behind his back by the big brother...... embarassed

Do you need solar power solution for your laptop, Tv, phones etc?

But the coward judges are Yorubas.

3 Likes

Re: Shasa Crisis: Afenifere Condemns Prosecution Of Only Yoruba Suspects by tishbite41(m): 7:33am On Mar 06, 2021
CobraAnambra:

-cobra
lol... He is still alive.
Re: Shasa Crisis: Afenifere Condemns Prosecution Of Only Yoruba Suspects by Cloud007: 7:34am On Mar 06, 2021
That was what happened during ife crisis too. Hausa/Fulani does no wrong policy.
Re: Shasa Crisis: Afenifere Condemns Prosecution Of Only Yoruba Suspects by tishbite41(m): 7:35am On Mar 06, 2021
legba1:

You folks should learn to take responsibility and stop blaming others the yoruba in particular for what ever misfortune befalls you...
Who was betrayed. What exactly do you call betrayer... You talk like your tribemen are saints...
You guys should grow up. I have lived in the SS, NORTH and SW, I know the most terrible of all, you guys should pls stop the nonsense
The truth is bitter!

2 Likes

Re: Shasa Crisis: Afenifere Condemns Prosecution Of Only Yoruba Suspects by tishbite41(m): 7:37am On Mar 06, 2021
'Sai Baba' is all I have to say!
Re: Shasa Crisis: Afenifere Condemns Prosecution Of Only Yoruba Suspects by vicayomi: 7:37am On Mar 06, 2021
FriendNG:

https://dailytrust.com/shasa-crisis-afenifere-condemns-prosecution-of-only-yoruba-suspects

I heard the President said the unity of this country is not negotiable while the president is the one auction it . The president had sew that he is the president of Fulanis not Nigeria president and that we are not one as a nation. He is not faithful not honest to the citizens and he did not defend our unity that is the pledge he made when he was swore in to the office.

He always biased on things that have to do with Hausa- Fulanis . This is the case of two fighting You arrested one and leave the other and you want to claim you are father to both side? no !, this is Fulancracy not democracy
Re: Shasa Crisis: Afenifere Condemns Prosecution Of Only Yoruba Suspects by muhdfaruq(m): 7:41am On Mar 06, 2021
CobraAnambra:
If you're peaceful, go and hand over the hausa killer to the police.
-cobra
The man is from Niger republic,He is not a Nigerian.
Re: Shasa Crisis: Afenifere Condemns Prosecution Of Only Yoruba Suspects by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 7:45am On Mar 06, 2021
Redeemed woman beheaded in kubwa.

Another person was beheaded in kano some few years back

Nobody got apprehended

How about the obvious bandits?

But sasha? The ve apprehended the criminals all yoruba.
How about ECN? APPREHENDED.

Ur tot is same as mine
When will this stop?
Re: Shasa Crisis: Afenifere Condemns Prosecution Of Only Yoruba Suspects by 001spice: 7:46am On Mar 06, 2021
FriendNG:

it a family issue the father has decided to prosecute the younger child coz the elder child is the heir to the father`s throne. Yoruba pple will never learn their hatred for the south and east won`t let them know even when they are going astray. Yoruba`s should enjoy their brotherly affair with the hausa/fulani. Good morning

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Of Appeal Grants Senator Bassey Albert Post Conviction Bail / A Picture Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The World Bank Headquarters / Release Results Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Poll, Afenifere Group Urges Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.