Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

A Picture Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The World Bank Headquarters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Picture Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The World Bank Headquarters (12609 Views)

The Travails Of Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. / Video Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Dancing / Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At Last! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Picture Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The World Bank Headquarters by strangerf: 7:31am On Apr 10, 2012
[img]http://storage.canoe.ca/v1/dynamic_resize/sws_path/suns-prod-images/1331226268018_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&size=420x[/img]
World Bank presidential nominee Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala of Nigeria leaves after an interview at the World Bank headquarters building in Washington April 9, 2012. Yuri Gripas/REUTERS)

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/04/09/okonjo-iweala-calls-on-us-for-leadership-role
Re: A Picture Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The World Bank Headquarters by werepeLeri: 7:46am On Apr 10, 2012
Nonsense thread
Re: A Picture Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The World Bank Headquarters by cashmentor(m): 7:54am On Apr 10, 2012
Are you sure you ain't sick? If she had put on comrade dress, u'll talk! If she wore a Suit, u'll yabb her, Now she's proudly showing off her Culture and you still got something to say? Com'on, you have better things to do! Oya, go wash plate?

2 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The World Bank Headquarters by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 10, 2012
But this dressing is cute, she looks approachable! If Im GEJ or any other like that, it will take me a lot of restraint not to wink at her
Re: A Picture Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The World Bank Headquarters by wesley80(m): 8:04am On Apr 10, 2012
If I didn't know OP is an e-diot, I wouldav just said so.
Re: A Picture Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The World Bank Headquarters by Sijo01(f): 8:11am On Apr 10, 2012
N wat is wrong wit d outfit @op?
Re: A Picture Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The World Bank Headquarters by Ejine(m): 8:14am On Apr 10, 2012
Nah man. The OP is a well known dejected lower creature, so it's expected.
Re: A Picture Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The World Bank Headquarters by AbuHanifa: 8:16am On Apr 10, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy This OP is something else. grin grin grin grin
Re: A Picture Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The World Bank Headquarters by Odunnu: 8:35am On Apr 10, 2012
LMAO. Fstranger you no well
Re: A Picture Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The World Bank Headquarters by antartica(m): 8:38am On Apr 10, 2012
She seems to be a woman that knows she wants.Not that i approve of world bank in any way but her dressing represents who she is,an igbo woman,an african.And i love her that.
Re: A Picture Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The World Bank Headquarters by kingsilly(m): 8:39am On Apr 10, 2012
@poster u must be insane....
Re: A Picture Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The World Bank Headquarters by aimeeeee(m): 8:40am On Apr 10, 2012
She's an African woman showcasin africa culture
Re: A Picture Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The World Bank Headquarters by Aringarosa(m): 8:56am On Apr 10, 2012
Shiftless and dumb poster.

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The World Bank Headquarters by jodeci(m): 9:34am On Apr 10, 2012
God and man forsaken never do well poster.
Re: A Picture Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The World Bank Headquarters by ocelot2006(m): 10:10am On Apr 10, 2012
strangerf: [img]http://storage.canoe.ca/v1/dynamic_resize/sws_path/suns-prod-images/1331226268018_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&size=420x[/img]
World Bank presidential nominee Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala of Nigeria leaves after an interview at the World Bank headquarters building in Washington April 9, 2012. Yuri Gripas/REUTERS)

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/04/09/okonjo-iweala-calls-on-us-for-leadership-role

Lovely lady. I pray she gets the job.

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The World Bank Headquarters by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 10, 2012
The question now is, does she deserve the exalted position going by her track record on how she has fared so for with the Nigerian economy.
Re: A Picture Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The World Bank Headquarters by bittyend(m): 10:17am On Apr 10, 2012
Is it me, but looks like NINJA TURTLE....

Clueless and inarticulate woman, thieving BASTARD... I hope your slave masters give you the job - so, you can stop destroying Nigerian lives... This bytch takes from the poor to serve her slave masters and the elites..
Re: A Picture Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The World Bank Headquarters by mayorjo4u: 10:20am On Apr 10, 2012
Handsome mummy, just ensure you give us money cheesy forget not your children tongue
Re: A Picture Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The World Bank Headquarters by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 10, 2012
lets pray for her success and not dispersing her... continue OUR LORD JESUS IS WITH YOU... Ngo carry gooooooooo
Re: A Picture Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The World Bank Headquarters by mjconcept(m): 10:50am On Apr 10, 2012
cashmentor: Are you sure you ain't sick? If she had put on comrade dress, u'll talk! If she wore a Suit, u'll yabb her, Now she's proudly showing off her Culture and you still got something to say? Com'on, you have better things to do! Oya, go wash plate?
No mind those tormented dudes the problem with Nigerians is that we never see anything good in ourselves what we like hearing are bad comments about us abroad guys we should wake up.

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The World Bank Headquarters by jedisco(m): 10:55am On Apr 10, 2012
Pls what did the op say.
Seems he got too ashamed of his bigotry and then edited his post.
Re: A Picture Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The World Bank Headquarters by Okijajuju1(m): 10:58am On Apr 10, 2012
This Ada Igbo would not kill me with excess pride!!

Look at that woman!!

Every tribe needs an Okonjo Iweala, if for nothing else, just for the bragging right!

Nne oma, na ga niru
Re: A Picture Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The World Bank Headquarters by tuhott(f): 10:58am On Apr 10, 2012
cashmentor: Are you sure you ain't sick? If she had put on comrade dress, u'll talk! If she wore a Suit, u'll yabb her, Now she's proudly showing off her Culture and you still got something to say? Com'on, you have better things to do! Oya, go wash plate?
grin grin grin grin
Re: A Picture Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The World Bank Headquarters by alasibanz: 11:03am On Apr 10, 2012
It is clear you wish the opposite
bittyend: Is it me, but looks like NINJA TURTLE....

Clueless and inarticulate woman, thieving BASTARD... I hope your slave masters give you the job - so, you can stop destroying Nigerian lives... This bytch takes from the poor to serve her slave masters and the elites..
Re: A Picture Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The World Bank Headquarters by deshclones(m): 11:16am On Apr 10, 2012
The op is a clueless God and man forsaken b1tch....bet he will still see everything wrong with his dad sleeping with his mom..id10ta

NOI really made me proud...rocking naija/african attire to a world bank interview to me is priceless...i commend her cool cool
Re: A Picture Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The World Bank Headquarters by JoeMosco(m): 11:37am On Apr 10, 2012

you cal yourself a "Ganja Man" thus one should not expect you to contribute reasonably..... Just take it easy on the 'ganja'. Honestly you should be sued for LIBEL
Re: A Picture Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The World Bank Headquarters by Afam4eva(m): 11:40am On Apr 10, 2012
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala and Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie are one of my favourite Igbo women because they represent where they come from with pride and elegance.
Re: A Picture Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The World Bank Headquarters by baysol: 12:21pm On Apr 10, 2012
If you see how igbo make noise as usual about the dress of Ngozi Iweala you'll think Igbos are the real inventors of this beautify Yoruba regalia smarted with legendry Gele to match. It only add up to something; there is a serious drought of good happenings among the ofemanus since ojukwu's civil war, sorry o. Come to think of it, What benefit really is the appointment ,if successful, of Ngozi to Nigeria other than brain drain and yet another western puppet for African marginalisation. Noice making ofemanus please lets hear word.

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The World Bank Headquarters by Dainfamous: 1:51pm On Apr 10, 2012
afam4eva: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala and Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie are one of my favourite Igbo women because they represent where they come from with pride and elegance.
chiamanda na my babe oh cool cool cool cool
Re: A Picture Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The World Bank Headquarters by ekwynwa: 2:05pm On Apr 10, 2012

Ninja turtle like this?

always shut your foul mouth if you ve nothing reasonable to say. Ewu

(1) (2) (Reply)

History Of Fuel Price Increase In Nigeria / Show Me All Your Infrastructural Developments In Your State / Governor Ayade Orders Ex-Commissioners, Others To Surrender Official Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.