Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:59 AM

Help !!! I'm About To Shag A Dumb Ass Lady!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help !!! I'm About To Shag A Dumb Ass Lady!!! (7344 Views)

Our Conversation With A Dumb Beautiful Girl / This Handsome White Boy Called Me a Dumb bit.ch / Why Young Ladies Like To Shag Old Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help !!! I'm About To Shag A Dumb Ass Lady!!! by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 06, 2021
1Sharon:
Sapiosexual lol..another woke fool

Re: Help !!! I'm About To Shag A Dumb Ass Lady!!! by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 06, 2021
when2:
Go and get your own share of STD. Foolish youth.
who cares... STD isn't a death sentencegrin

Re: Help !!! I'm About To Shag A Dumb Ass Lady!!! by Michelle55: 7:39am On Mar 06, 2021
Mr sapiosexual we sight you.. Carry on undecided
Re: Help !!! I'm About To Shag A Dumb Ass Lady!!! by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 06, 2021
Michelle55:
Mr sapiosexual we sight you.. Carry on undecided
cheesy
Re: Help !!! I'm About To Shag A Dumb Ass Lady!!! by Walkee: 11:07am On Mar 06, 2021
BadRadio:
Nice boobs, big apple butt... long legs... oh Jeez !!!

I'm sapiosexual... but I cant let this one go without teaching her some interesting lessons.

I'm about to lower my standards for cunt sakes? its unprecedented... banging body, dull brain ! yet I'm going for it?
Am I loosing my mind?

Help!!!

Advice me guysgrin
a sapiosexual, who typed "advice me" lmfao
Re: Help !!! I'm About To Shag A Dumb Ass Lady!!! by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 06, 2021
Walkee:
a sapiosexual, who typed "advice me" lmfao
U've got a problem with that b.itchgrin ??
Re: Help !!! I'm About To Shag A Dumb Ass Lady!!! by Walkee: 11:46am On Mar 06, 2021
BadRadio:
U've got a problem with that b.itchgrin ??
so you still don't know that "advice me" is wrong grammatically and you are here claiming intellectual angry

1 Like

Re: Help !!! I'm About To Shag A Dumb Ass Lady!!! by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 06, 2021
Walkee:
so you still don't know that "advice me" is wrong and you are here claiming intellectual angry
what part of that dont u understand b itch grin
Re: Help !!! I'm About To Shag A Dumb Ass Lady!!! by Walkee: 11:52am On Mar 06, 2021
BadRadio:
what part of that dont u understand b itch grin
you are a kid. I'm a guy. Learn how to express yourself without appearing crass and illiterate.
Advice is a noun, you can't say "advice me". What you were supposed to say is "advise me".
Advice is a noun and advise is a verb you can say "give me a piece of advice" or "advise me".

You don't know basic word groups and you are calling someone dumb publicly

3 Likes

Re: Help !!! I'm About To Shag A Dumb Ass Lady!!! by Iretii0511(m): 12:31pm On Mar 06, 2021
Walkee:
so you still don't know that "advice me" is wrong grammatically and you are here claiming intellectual angry

He doesn’t. Most Nairaland self acclaimed intellectuals will sometimes make you feel you are some super human. They pride themselves in a non existing intellectual prowess.
My annoyance is in the way they are quick to deride others in a bid to make themselves feel superior but in their foolishness expose the fact they are the actual dumb fellows.

1 Like

Re: Help !!! I'm About To Shag A Dumb Ass Lady!!! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 06, 2021
Walkee:
you are a kid. I'm a guy. Learn how to express yourself without appearing crass and illiterate.
Advice is a noun, you can't say "advice me". What you were supposed to say is "advise me".
Advice is a noun and advise is a verb you can say "give me a piece of advice" or "advise me".

fvck u... and how much have u earned with ur wack accuracy in English... b.itch !!!grin
Re: Help !!! I'm About To Shag A Dumb Ass Lady!!! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 06, 2021
Iretii0511:

He doesn’t. Most Nairaland self acclaimed intellectuals will sometimes make you feel you are some super human. They pride themselves in a non existing intellectual prowess.
My annoyance is in the way they are quick to deride others in a bid to make themselves feel superior but in their foolishness expose the fact they are the actual dumb fellows.
what does it profit a man if he knows all the Englishes in this world but dies in penurygrin

hope u are making a living with ur perfect English? I.diot !!!
Re: Help !!! I'm About To Shag A Dumb Ass Lady!!! by 1Sharon(f): 12:46pm On Mar 06, 2021
[quote author=BadRadio post=99646674][/quote]

You're a joke
Re: Help !!! I'm About To Shag A Dumb Ass Lady!!! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 06, 2021
1Sharon:

You're a joke
grin
Re: Help !!! I'm About To Shag A Dumb Ass Lady!!! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 06, 2021
Walkee:

You wasted your parents hard earned school fees or your teachers did a wack job on u... I'm not surprised though... I have ur tape and have read through ur history
Re: Help !!! I'm About To Shag A Dumb Ass Lady!!! by Iretii0511(m): 12:58pm On Mar 06, 2021
BadRadio:
what does it profit a man if he know all the Englishes in the world but dies in penurygrin

hope u are making a living with ur perfect English? I.diot !!!

That’s how it ends since you are obviously lacking the intellect to engage me with decorum. But you will be quick to call another human dumb.
Mr Dangote, if you are this rich and yet lacking in emotional intelligence, you are surely dumb. Maybe a lot more dumb than the lady you so derided.

1 Like

Re: Help !!! I'm About To Shag A Dumb Ass Lady!!! by Walkee: 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2021
BadRadio:
You wasted your parents hard earned school fees or your teachers did a wack job on u... I'm not surprised though... I have ur tape and have read through ur history
a 14 years old teenager lol. Go and wash plates before mummy returns with a cane
Re: Help !!! I'm About To Shag A Dumb Ass Lady!!! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 06, 2021
Iretii0511:

That’s how it ends since you are obviously lacking the intellect to engage me with decorum. But you will be quick to call another human dumb.
Mr Dangote, if you are this rich and yet lacking in emotional intelligence, you are surely dumb. Maybe a lot more dumb than the lady you so derided.
Shame on u... intelligent broke homosapiengrin

it will be a sore let down to my mettle and substance if I stoop low and engage u in any kind or type of conversation.

I wouldn't do that. u are not worth my attention. Now get lost !!!
Re: Help !!! I'm About To Shag A Dumb Ass Lady!!! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 06, 2021
Walkee:
a 14 years old teenager lol. Go and wash plates before mummy returns with a cane
Keep playing PS 1 in yo' papa's house and keep eating yo' mama's food. when u are done, grow up and keep writing and speaking perfect English... okay?!grin

Make sure those accuracy in English puts some garri and sugar on ur table at least... make hunger no go tear your bellegrin
Re: Help !!! I'm About To Shag A Dumb Ass Lady!!! by Iretii0511(m): 2:25pm On Mar 06, 2021
BadRadio:
Shame on u... intelligent broke homosapiengrin

it will be a sore let down to my mettle and substance if I stoop low and engage u in any kind or type of conversation.

I wouldn't do that. u are not worth my attention. Now get lost !!!

Well, empty vessel they say makes the most noise. I’m sure your kinds are online dollar billionaires but in reality can barely afford a square meal.

Your stupidity reeks to high heaven. I just pray you come out of it alive cause your level of stupidity can push you to your early grave.
Re: Help !!! I'm About To Shag A Dumb Ass Lady!!! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 06, 2021
Iretii0511:

Well, empty vessel they say makes the most noise. I’m sure your kinds are online dollar billionaires but in reality can barely afford a square meal.

Your stupidity reeks to high heaven. I just pray you come out of it alive cause your level of stupidity can push you to your early grave.
It doesn't surprise me that u prefer to advertise such humongous buffoonery without regards for your surname... The goblins who raised you must have a hard time rehabilitating you every half hour... such a pitiable and pathetic situation. ACCEPT MY DEEPEST CONDOLENCES!!!
Re: Help !!! I'm About To Shag A Dumb Ass Lady!!! by skinny419(m): 3:52pm On Mar 06, 2021
BadRadio:

I'm sapiosexual... but I cant let this one go without teaching her some interesting lessons.

I'm about to lower my standards for cunt sakes? its unprecedented... banging body, dull brain ! yet I'm going for it?
Am I loosing my mind?

Help!!!

Advice me guysgrin
Oga must u be stingy with everything abah..if u cant post the pics i'm not saying nothing.
Re: Help !!! I'm About To Shag A Dumb Ass Lady!!! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 06, 2021
skinny419:
Oga must u be stingy with everything abah..if u cant post the pics i'm not saying nothing.
The MOD's will finish me if I do thatgrin
Re: Help !!! I'm About To Shag A Dumb Ass Lady!!! by Iretii0511(m): 3:54pm On Mar 06, 2021
BadRadio:
It doesn't surprise me that u prefer to advertise such humongous buffoonery without regards for your surname... The goblins who raised you must have a hard time rehabilitating you every half hour... such a pitiable and pathetic situation. ACCEPT MY DEEPEST CONDOLENCES!!!

At first I thought you were just a muppet. But you are far below a muppet.

It’s clear to the world the level of disregard you have for the beautiful souls that birth you to life. So it’s not surprising if you disrespect other people’s parent because you hardly regard yours and value them less. I will not respond to you stupidity again but before then, I have one advice for you. Learn to regard those innocent souls that brought you to life. Until then, you may never know what true peace of mind feels like.
Re: Help !!! I'm About To Shag A Dumb Ass Lady!!! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 06, 2021
Iretii0511:

At first I thought you were just a muppet. But you are far below a muppet.

It’s clear to the world the level of disregard you have for the beautiful souls that birth you to life. So it’s not surprising if you disrespect other people’s parent because you hardly regard yours and value them less. I will not respond to you stupidity again but before then, I have one advice for you. Learn to regard those innocent souls that brought you to life. Until then, you may never know what true peace of mind feels like.
Its so so embarrassing sharing Nairaland with a morbid carcass !!! I regret it !!!
Re: Help !!! I'm About To Shag A Dumb Ass Lady!!! by bluefilm: 8:16pm On Mar 06, 2021
Sapio Fire!!!
Re: Help !!! I'm About To Shag A Dumb Ass Lady!!! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 06, 2021
bluefilm:
Sapio Fire!!!
whatsup... u ain't sapio like me?
Re: Help !!! I'm About To Shag A Dumb Ass Lady!!! by Kdon2: 2:09am On Mar 07, 2021
BadRadio:

Am I loosing my mind?

Help!!!

Advice me guysgrin

Just shag her and move on to the next dumb bimbo. They are all dumb anyways! grin
Re: Help !!! I'm About To Shag A Dumb Ass Lady!!! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 07, 2021
Kdon2:

Just shag her and move on to the next dumb bimbo. They are all dumb anyways! grin
hehe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Allow Men Pour Sex Fluid Into Them / People Called The Stretch Marks On My Booby Lightening Strike, Lady Says. PHOTOS / The Girl I Romanced From Nairaland Bought Me A Gift (PICS UPLOADED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.