Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:52 AM

Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? (40460 Views)

Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo / The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) / Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by 9jaRealist: 3:27am On Mar 07, 2021
>
Interesting to note the Stone Age mentality on Nairaland about men crying...
Very little surprise that Nigerian men have some of the shortest life expectancy in the world.

>
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by Harmlesspill(m): 3:27am On Mar 07, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Bros I only used to see it in videos, but this shit happened to my cousin when he married some years back...I was like Niggar wtf...This is a person that's well educated o..went abroad for his msc and all shit...the gal family dey alright..but was confused as to why this my cousin could pull such emotional hullabaloo
That your cousin no get coordination(simp)
Coordinated men don't cry when two eyes can see them and that's why they are called men

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by toprealman: 3:54am On Mar 07, 2021
daddymummy:
It is not true.

Men don't cry.

Crying is a woman's thing.

Also a woman might shed tears of joy during wedding because she has succeeded in finding someone who would feed, cloth and house her.

She has found someone who would pay the bills, school fees and etc while the only thing she would offer is sex.

She is the one who is gaining.

So why shouldn't she shed tears of joy?

A man would not shed tears, but he may be sad to realise that the only thing he would get out of the marriage is sex.

He realized that if not for his compulsive desire to have sex,he would not marry.

The desire to have sex is given to him by nature, so that his labour would be spent to satisfy a stranger whom he calls a wife.

The stranger would then give birth to children whom the man would feed, cloth, house, and pay school fees for.

Maybe he feels cheated by nature, but he would not cry because crying is not a man's thing.
You must be fresh out of "teenagehood".
Men don't cry...... really? Welcome to the world son!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by Celdanstar: 4:01am On Mar 07, 2021
Crying is a way of expressing your emotions especially when an event overwhelms or pleasantly surprises you. The wow experience of a wedding, stress of preparation and the eventual success can move a man to tears. This does not connote weakness or sorrow. Remembering a deceased parent could also play a part. Crying is a way of expressing your emotions especially when an event overwhelms or pleasantly surprises you. The wow experience of a wedding, stress of preparation and the eventual success can move a man to tears. This does not connote weakness or sorrow. Remembering a deceased parent could also play a part. Crying is a way of expressing your emotions especially when an event overwhelms or pleasantly surprises you. The wow experience of a wedding, stress of preparation and the eventual success can move a man to tears. This does not connote weakness or sorrow. Remembering a deceased parent could also play a part.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by wany(f): 4:44am On Mar 07, 2021
daddymummy:
It is not true.

Men don't cry.

Crying is a woman's thing.

Also a woman might shed tears of joy during wedding because she has succeeded in finding someone who would feed, cloth and house her.

She has found someone who would pay the bills, school fees and etc while the only thing she would offer is sex.

A man would not shed tears, but he may be sad to realise that the only thing he would get out of the marriage is sex.

He realized that if not for his compulsive desire to have sex,he would not marry.

The desire to have sex is given to him by nature, so that his labour would be spent to satisfy a stranger whom he calls a wife.

The stranger would then give birth to children whom the man would feed, cloth, house, and pay school fees for.

Maybe he feels cheated by nature, but he would not cry because crying is not a man's thing.
But the men in the pictures are all crying
undecided
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by Natebobo2010: 4:45am On Mar 07, 2021
Thinking how it will take long for him pay back borrowed money use for the wedding expenses.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by RICHSATAN: 4:50am On Mar 07, 2021
simps
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by jameyjaggs: 5:14am On Mar 07, 2021
I've tried to imagine myself on my wedding day the next thing I started shedding tears because of what I and my mom had planned doing on my wedding day before she passed away... So on my wedding day the chances of me crying will be at 98% because I just can't imagine taking a woman to the altar and my mom ain't there cry

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by Saao(m): 5:38am On Mar 07, 2021
So many reasons. I shed tears on my wedding day because I grew up as an orphan which I'm already used to but that day, I was so alone that, I couldn't help it. I wish I could have a mother for just today if possible or Dad or siblings, that thought kept going through my mind that forced me to shed tears.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by Lashist(m): 6:00am On Mar 07, 2021
StacyO:
Op,this your idea for women bashing is working small small.

You guys should keep on creating more.

See ehn...sometimes e dey pain me as dem dey bash women..lol...but naija ladies no dey try..most are the same likely cus of how the economy is..you sef chk am na
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by SanctifiedSista(f): 6:14am On Mar 07, 2021
JERRY1925:
Me I know I'll cry on my wedding if I get to marry my Ex. I really love her but her parents objected. If that dream of marrying her come true.. I definitely know ill cry on my wedding because its victory at last. But if na for another woman..no way.
so sweet, grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by SanctifiedSista(f): 6:24am On Mar 07, 2021
Jerewise332:
Maybe some of them cried because they don't deserve the lady they're getting married to or when the man remember how shattered and battered he was then and the lady still stood by him despite all he went through. True love is worth crying for especially when a lady loves you during your hard times.
people cry and I mean men and women because this day looked impossible..down from the relationship to the final tying of the knot..today it's a reality. Most of them find it almost too good to be true, that's d reason for the trend.. I can't believe a whole 5 page thread and no one wrote this truth.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by phemiee1810(m): 6:25am On Mar 07, 2021
The only reason I would cry is when I look back and I cant find my late parents behind me�
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:04am On Mar 07, 2021
CRYING IS A WEAK MAN's THING.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 07, 2021
Saao:
So many reasons. I shed tears on my wedding day because I grew up as an orphan which I'm already used to but that day, I was so alone that, I couldn't help it. I wish I could have a mother for just today if possible or Dad or siblings, that thought kept going through my mind that forced me to shed tears.
So sorry man.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 07, 2021
9jaRealist:
>
Interesting to note the Stone Age mentality on Nairaland about men crying...
Very little surprise that Nigerian men have some of the shortest life expectancy in the world.

>
crying isn't a man's thing. The world respects strong men.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by mu2sa2: 7:18am On Mar 07, 2021
toprealman:

You must be fresh out of "teenagehood".
Men don't cry...... really? Welcome to the world son!
Exactly. Whenever I read a post I know straight away whether it's by an inexperienced teenager or someone "fresh out of 'teenagehood'." Remember, what an elder sees standing on the ground...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by bubu2019: 7:27am On Mar 07, 2021
Why him no go cry when him borrow 1million for the party only to realize that the money they are spraying him is not up to 100k cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin angry
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by Nato008(m): 7:28am On Mar 07, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Bros I only used to see it in videos, but this shit happened to my cousin when he married some years back...I was like Niggar wtf...This is a person that's well educated o..went abroad for his msc and all shit...the gal family dey alright..but was confused as to why this my cousin could pull such emotional hullabaloo
u for chop am slap na,make en head reset
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by codedgalaxy: 7:45am On Mar 07, 2021
This is the most reasonable comment here on this thread so far.
It really shows that many have sense but few are using it.
Innobee99:
Some people feel bad when their parents or one of the parents is missing from the occasion.

Someone like me, I'll really cry cuz my Dad won't be available that day.....I miss u Dad
a

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by sleemoon(m): 7:49am On Mar 07, 2021
FreeSpirited:

I wish someone who cried during his wedding could make a comment

I did though... But it was because i missed my Dad... he wasn't alive to witness my wedding

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by FreeSpirited: 7:50am On Mar 07, 2021
Nato008:
u for chop am slap na,make en head reset
lol...and we be age mate o...
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by Donspicey: 7:59am On Mar 07, 2021
phodoraz:
I think it's the joy that they are getting married to the woman of their dreams, it's really sweet. Dear future hubby, please start practicing your tears, I want it to flow like a river

My future wife i have shed all my tears in search of you so nothing to shed again xcept Blood...
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by otipoju(m): 8:01am On Mar 07, 2021
FreeSpirited:

I wish someone who cried during his wedding could make a comment

I did and i dont really know why. Twas immediately after we exchanged rings. My wife and i started crying...then my father in law joined in.

Twas a lot of pent up emotions from the various drama and stress of the whole year. Guess we were just glad it was the deed was done.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by Solo2018: 8:03am On Mar 07, 2021
Some could have thought deep. May be their loved ones they thought could grace the awesome ceremony is no longer alive... It could be mum, dad, or someone special.. But that would not be our portion in Jesus name Amen
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:05am On Mar 07, 2021
My dude wey I best sef no shed one drop, the one wey I go last week na so di senior man bone through out..

So I never understand diz analysis abi na conclusions draw over beer PARLOUR gist..
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by zudozz: 8:18am On Mar 07, 2021
Draslo:
Never heard of this before but maybe this is what ran through their minds

Very correct......they are like..''last last''!
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by edoairways: 8:22am On Mar 07, 2021
FreeSpirited:

I'm still doing research on their case...cos I no understand grown up men shedding tears
So it is nice for a grown up lady to cry I suppose. What kind of stereotype society do we live in
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 07, 2021
Donspicey:

My future wife i have shed all my tears in search of you so nothing to shed again xcept Blood...
No o, the one you shed before finding me doesn't count o. That one you will shed when you see me walking towards you and as you lift my veil and look into my beautiful eyes and angelic face is what I want. I no want blood biko
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by daddymummy(m): 8:38am On Mar 07, 2021
wany:

But the men in the pictures are all crying
undecided

Forget about pictures.

Even if I want to bring out picture of president Buhari playing football now, I can do it, even though such did not happen.

It has to do with technology?

To say that men cry during weddings is totally a lie.

I have never seen such since I was born.

Men crying during wedding?

Why should a man be crying during wedding?

Men that don't normally cry suddenly start crying during weddings?

What rule is that?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by Banter1(m): 8:42am On Mar 07, 2021
They were simply in their feelings. some wish their dead loved ones were still living to witness them getting married.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by Lordpeckxy(m): 8:45am On Mar 07, 2021
daddymummy:

Bros you are a stupid somebody

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Couple Arrive Traditional Wedding In Wooden Platforms Carried By Muscular Guys / African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Style(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.