Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,208 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:05 AM

Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? - Events (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? (40467 Views)

Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo / The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) / Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by olamilokozzo: 8:37am On Mar 08, 2021
What can make a man cry on his wedding day is when someone or people is missing in the event like his parents, family, or close friend. May be the person have died or not around to witness the wedding ceremony. My own tot ooo
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by olamilokozzo: 8:38am On Mar 08, 2021
What can make a man cry on his wedding day is when someone or people is missing in the event like his parents, family, or close friend. May be the person have died or not around to witness the wedding ceremony. My own tot ooo
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 08, 2021
Lashist:

Of course. I mean what most are doing eh...the way they want to use sex to manipulate men into stuffs...they have used sex as a weapon to lure men into giving them anything. In as much as we bash you ladies here, some of us still get serious babes for house that we hope she isnt like the rest cheesy

So,you get babe for house but,you take pride in bashing another man's babe.

Ehn
Na the same way them dey bash your own babe too indirectly sha.
grin
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by Lashist(m): 12:06pm On Mar 08, 2021
StacyO:

So,you get babe for house but,you take pride in bashing another man's babe.

Ehn
Na the same way them dey bash your own babe too indirectly sha.
grin

Yea some wey get babes while bashing other babes dey here..your husband or bf might be bashing babes here bcus he knows what most naija girls have turned into but go dey pray say his woman isnt like the naija girls they use to bash cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 08, 2021
tareigns:

Bro/sis, (I don't know which one you are) but what you said to that person is wrong in all ramifications. He/she doesn't know you and I am guessing you don't know him/her too. Don't bring the woman that brought Him/her to this world into it. Be careful with what comes out of your mouth please.

Pele oo Messiah... he started it already by Dragging his mother to the topic. or his mother no be woman again? hoe could a Man in his right senses ve saying the only thing a woman can offer in marrriage is Sex. are you all defending this unfortunate Guy stupid ni? dont you have sisters at home? if you don't have sisters, don't you have Mothers? imagine someone telling you the only thing your Mum offered your Father is Sex how would you feel? you are part of the reason women are abused through out the world . We have potential women who take care of the families who strive hard to build a home. stop hurting them with your insensitive comments. i purposely yab his mother to be able to see the evil he stated. for your information, Am a Guy. A Man. but i will never disrespect the Female Gender this way. Again all of you siding this Guy are very Stupid. you can keep the Yabs coming. Happy International Women's day to all Women oUt there. dont be belittled by the riff raffs like these low Men. you are Appreciated Always. i imagine the pain you go through dueing child birth, and your endurance in raising us Up. Men like those quoting me dont have the brain to comprehend this.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 08, 2021
1000angstroms:

When people like me yab you now, the biased mods here will ban me shaparly. My four usernames are on ban now cos of borehole ikpued nkitas like you.
Look at how you are comfortablely yabbing someones mother because he made his opinion idiot. What made you think your own mother ain't a sack of STD or that you ain't a product of expired postinor 2?
Damn! I hate born by mistakes like you that feel entitled to your obscured iberiberism.

Pele oo Messiah... he started it already by Dragging his mother to the topic. or his mother no be woman again? hoe could a Man in his right senses ve saying the only thing a woman can offer in marrriage is Sex. are you all defending this unfortunate Guy stupid ni? dont you have sisters at home? if you don't have sisters, don't you have Mothers? imagine someone telling you the only thing your Mum offered your Father is Sex how would you feel? you are part of the reason women are abused through out the world . We have potential women who take care of the families who strive hard to build a home. stop hurting them with your insensitive comments. i purposely yab his mother to be able to see the evil he stated. for your information, Am a Guy. A Man. but i will never disrespect the Female Gender this way. Again all of you siding this Guy are very Stupid. you can keep the Yabs coming. Happy International Women's day to all Women oUt there. dont be belittled by the riff raffs like these low Men. you are Appreciated Always. i imagine the pain you go through dueing child birth, and your endurance in raising us Up. Men like those quoting me dont have the brain to comprehend this. [/quote][q8uote author=tareigns post=99676325]

Bro/sis, (I don't know which one you are) but what you said to that person is wrong in all ramifications. He/she doesn't know you and I am guessing you don't know him/her too. Don't bring the woman that brought Him/her to this world into it. Be careful with what comes out of your mouth please
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 08, 2021
daddymummy:

I return your curse on your own head.

You shall have the evil fruit of your own mouth.

you can see you are very Stupid . Start to Appreciate women. they were not created for sex. Respect them. if you disregarded them, then you have betrayed your Mother. Learn this now. so you will know the values to pass to your Kids.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by daddymummy(m): 5:28pm On Mar 08, 2021
BabaJoe001:

you can see you are very Stupid . Start to Appreciate women. they were not created for sex. Respect them. if you disregarded them, then you have betrayed your Mother. Learn this now. so you will know the values to pass to your Kids.

It is you and your generations that are very stupid and foolish.

It is your smelly private parts that is making you a slave to stupidity.

It is your addiction to sexual paraphilia that will kill you and your generations.

Can you swear by your smelly body that you are not into sexual addiction?

That is why you are here fighting me because your conscience is blaming you.

I am entitled to my own opinion.But your mentally deranged head would not allow you to mind your stupid business.

Instead of you to go and eat your smelly shit, you are here fighting me for my own humble opinion.

How does my opinion concern a foolish and mad bastard like you?

Idiot of your smelly anus.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 08, 2021
grin
daddymummy:

It is you and your generations that are very stupid and foolish.

It is your smelly private parts that is making you a slave to stupidity.

It is your addiction to sexual paraphilia that will kill you and your generations.

Can you swear by your smelly body that you are not into sexual addiction?

That is why you are here fighting me because your conscience is blaming you.

I am entitled to my own opinion.But your mentally deranged head would not allow you to mind your stupid business.

Instead of you to go and eat your smelly shit, you are here fighting me for my own humble opinion.

How does my opinion concern a foolish and mad bastard like you?

Idiot of your smelly anus.

angry angry grin angry angry angry angry angry angry angryThis Guy is A Goat i swear down.. you couldnt defend yout self. you yourself knows your comment is very stupid. may be you will realize when you raise a Daughter, and all what you raising her for is just for Sex. then you will understand how very stupid you have been . Ode
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by daddymummy(m): 5:57pm On Mar 08, 2021
BabaJoe001:
grin

angry angry grin angry angry angry angry angry angry angryThis Guy is A Goat i swear down.. you couldnt defend yout self. you yourself knows your comment is very stupid. may be you will realize when you raise a Daughter, and all what you raising her for is just for Sex. then you will understand how very stupid you have been . Ode

Go and eat shit, you dirty idiot.

It is your comments and your inability to mind your business that is making you a fool.

It is your interfering with other people's business and opinion that will soon end your miserable life in this world.

If you were not mentally deranged, you would not be all over nairaland looking for who to find trouble.

I pray that you will soon eat the shit you are looking for.

Since you are looking for trouble with people, you will soon meet those who are looking for those to give trouble.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 08, 2021
daddymummy:

Go and eat shit, you dirty idiot.

It is your comments and your inability to mind your business that is making you a fool.

It is your interfering with other people's business and opinion that will soon end your miserable life in this world.

If you were not mentally deranged, you would not be all over nairaland looking for who to find trouble.

I pray that you will soon eat the shit you are looking for.

Since you are looking for trouble with people, you will soon meet those who are looking for those to give trouble.

Lol So this thing fit pain you Like this. so Truth can be this painful. My emphasis in my Yabs to you is you should get sense and Respect women. Nothing More... the great Contributionof a woman in your life can not be underated. stop Dropping Hurtful and insensitive comments here that affect the Female Gender. as my comments dey pain you, na so hin dey hurt them too. Try to get sense na. Omo Ale Jatijati.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by daddymummy(m): 6:43pm On Mar 08, 2021
BabaJoe001:

Lol So this thing fit pain you Like this. so Truth can be this painful. My emphasis in my Yabs to you is you should get sense and Respect women. Nothing More... the great Contributionof a woman in your life can not be underated. stop Dropping Hurtful and insensitive comments here that affect the Female Gender. as my comments dey pain you, na so hin dey hurt them too. Try to get sense na. Omo Ale Jatijati.

Of course your stupidity does not pain me.

I am here to give a dirty and smelly person like you a punch for punch.

You started this because your smelly body cannot pass a day without trying to find trouble.

Your useless parents were not able to train a dog like you to concentrate on your own shit and forget about barking like an idiot against someone minding his own business.

If shit has finished in your toilet for you to eat, that doesn't mean you should come to nairaland to find trouble.

You are a goat that has chosen to eat the menstrual pads of mad women.

If you cannot stay without trouble,why not go to sambisa forest and try to find Boko Haram problem.

If someone gave you witchcraft, must you use it on people that are minding their business?

Why can't you use that dirtiness that is in your stomach and fight for yourself and your stupid family, instead of coming here to find a person who is minding his business trouble?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by tareigns(m): 6:43pm On Mar 08, 2021
BabaJoe001:

Pele oo Messiah... he started it already by Dragging his mother to the topic. or his mother no be woman again? hoe could a Man in his right senses ve saying the only thing a woman can offer in marrriage is Sex. are you all defending this unfortunate Guy stupid ni? dont you have sisters at home? if you don't have sisters, don't you have Mothers? imagine someone telling you the only thing your Mum offered your Father is Sex how would you feel? you are part of the reason women are abused through out the world . We have potential women who take care of the families who strive hard to build a home. stop hurting them with your insensitive comments. i purposely yab his mother to be able to see the evil he stated. for your information, Am a Guy. A Man. but i will never disrespect the Female Gender this way. Again all of you siding this Guy are very Stupid. you can keep the Yabs coming. Happy International Women's day to all Women oUt there. dont be belittled by the riff raffs like these low Men. you are Appreciated Always. i imagine the pain you go through dueing child birth, and your endurance in raising us Up. Men like those quoting me dont have the brain to comprehend this.

Funny you said you would never disrespect the female gender in any way but, you just did by insulting his mum. Well, continue being you jor. By the way if truly you are a guy as your Monika depicts then you should be more of a gentle man. Not all folly must be answered. Learn to leave the fools to deal with themselves if not, you will be tagged one of them. Have a good week

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 08, 2021
daddymummy:

Of course your stupidity does not pain me.

I am here to give a dirty and smelly person like you a punch for punch.

You started this because your smelly body cannot pass a day without trying to find trouble.

Your useless parents were not able to train a dog like you to concentrate on your own shit and forget about barking like an idiot against someone minding his own business.

If shit has finished in your toilet for you to eat, that doesn't mean you should come to nairaland to find trouble.

You are a goat that has chosen to eat the menstrual pads of mad women.

If you cannot stay without trouble,why not go to sambisa forest and try to find Boko Haram problem.

If someone gave you witchcraft, must you use it on people that are minding their business?

Why can't you use that dirtiness that is in your stomach and fight for yourself and your stupid family, instead of coming here to find a person who is minding his business trouble?

Lol so you dont have any other points ro raise than all these , smelling, pig, shit etc. so wonder you reason that way. You are already in Big trouble. i pity the woman wey go leave with you. Oloriburuku
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by daddymummy(m): 7:59pm On Mar 08, 2021
BabaJoe001:

Lol so you dont have any other points ro raise than all these , smelling, pig, shit etc. so wonder you reason that way. You are already in Big trouble. i pity the woman wey go leave with you. Oloriburuku

Don't pity any woman, but pity yourself.

I cannot reason with a mad man like you because you came here not to reason, but to find trouble.

You are here just to find trouble and not to reason.

We don't reason with mad men, but we whip them with canes.

Just imagine trying to reason with a mad man instead of whipping him.

That is why I don't bother to explain anything to you because your main aim here is to curse and forment trouble.

That is why I am only giving you blow for blow. I am treating you as a mentally deranged person, which must be whipped.

I know you very well.

I pity the woman that will fall for you believing that you like women.

Your deceptions will soon find you out.

You that cannot even wash yourself well.

That is why I am calling you dirty.

If you think I don't know you,then you are funny.

Learn to take care of yourself well before you begin to puff up.

It is your dirtiness that is making you mad.

It is your madness that is making you not to mind your business and allow others to be.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 08, 2021
daddymummy:

Don't pity any woman, but pity yourself.

I cannot reason with a mad man like you because you came here not to reason, but to find trouble.

You are here just to find trouble and not to reason.

We don't reason with mad men, but we whip them with canes.

Just imagine trying to reason with a mad man instead of whipping him.

That is why I don't bother to explain anything to you because your main aim here is to curse and forment trouble.

That is why I am only giving you blow for blow. I am treating you as a mentally deranged person, which must be whipped.

I know you very well.

I pity the woman that will fall for you believing that you like women.

Your deceptions will soon find you out.

You that cannot even wash yourself well.

That is why I am calling you dirty.

If you think I don't know you,then you are funny.

Learn to take care of yourself well before you begin to puff up.

It is your dirtiness that is making you mad.

It is your madness that is making you not to mind your business and allow others to be.

LMAO Ooo. this Dude is a Complete Goat. i just checked your past posts and i could see the way people were insulting you that says it all. Dude you are already Doomed. you need help Sincerely.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by daddymummy(m): 10:34pm On Mar 08, 2021
BabaJoe001:

LMAO Ooo. this Dude is a Complete Goat. i just checked your past posts and i could see the way people were insulting you that says it all. Dude you are already Doomed. you need help Sincerely.

It is you and your woman that are Doomed.

Dirty man.

I pity your wife.

She was desperate, that is why she ended up with a dirty man like you.

I can imagine how deception you are.

You are always looking for trouble. I pity that woman who is with you because she has suffered enough stupidity and problem from you.

You pretend a lot.

Joseph in the Bible was clean and wise.

But although your name is Joseph, you are very dirty, troublesome and deception.

Useless idiot.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 08, 2021
daddymummy:

It is you and the wife that are Doomed.

Dirty man.

I pity your wife.

She was desperate, that is why she ended up with a dirty man like you.

I can imagine how deception you are.

You are always looking for trouble. I pity that woman who is with you because she has suffered enough stupidity and problem from you.

You pretend a lot.

Joseph in the Bible was clean and wise.

But although your name is Joseph, you are very dirty, troublesome and deception.

Useless idiot.

LMAO. RIP Brother
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by daddymummy(m): 10:41pm On Mar 08, 2021
BabaJoe001:

LMAO. RIP Brother

Your evil wish will return on your dirty body.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 08, 2021
daddymummy:

Your evil wish will return on your dirty body.

You are Just so Dumb! Damn!
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by daddymummy(m): 11:10pm On Mar 08, 2021
BabaJoe001:

You are Just so Dumb! Damn!

Joseph Babatunde or whatever is your real name, you are just so dirty and foolish.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by Onitola2: 11:20pm On Mar 08, 2021
SonOfAfonja:

Care to tell us what exactly the joy is?

marrying my love of over 14 years, support from the family and friends,...... It's pure happiness Sha
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 08, 2021
daddymummy:

Joseph Babatunde or whatever is your real name, you are just so dirty and foolish.

Lol Who is Joseph Babatunde?. this one na werey oo
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by daddymummy(m): 11:50pm On Mar 08, 2021
BabaJoe001:

Lol Who is Joseph Babatunde?. this one na werey oo

Foolish and dirty man.

You are denying your name?

I am not surprised.

You are very deceptive and I pity any woman that falls for your sweet words when mischief is in your heart.

It is better to be open as I am than to hide wickedness in your heart and be pretending that you like women, just to get them for your evil purpose.

You would soon be exposed.

My advice to you is that you should buy good sponge and good soap and be washing your body because pouring water as you do on your body, without scrubbing it well with sponge,is making you smell and dirty.

People would not tell you that you smell.

But the truth is that you smell a lot.

You are very dirty.

And you are equally very deceptive and troublesome.

Joseph Babatunde, you are dirty.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 09, 2021
daddymummy:

Foolish and dirty man.

You are denying your name?

I am not surprised.

You are very deceptive and I pity any woman that falls for your sweet words when mischief is in your heart.

It is better to be open as I am than to hide wickedness in your heart and be pretending that you like women, just to get them for your evil purpose.

You would soon be exposed.

My advice to you is that you should buy good sponge and good soap and be washing your body because pouring water as you do on your body, without scrubbing it well with sponge,is making you smell and dirty.

People would not tell you that you smell.

But the truth is that you smell a lot.

You are very dirty.

And you are equally very deceptive and troublesome.

Joseph Babatunde, you are dirty.

Lol Olodo
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by daddymummy(m): 6:45am On Mar 09, 2021
BabaJoe001:

Lol Olodo

Dirty and foolish man.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 09, 2021
daddymummy:

Dirty and foolish man.
Lol Oloshi
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by daddymummy(m): 4:35pm On Mar 09, 2021
BabaJoe001:

Lol Oloshi

Dirty fool.

Why do you think you have body odour?

I think it is a punishment for always finding people trouble.

Every body around you says that you are troublesome.

And you also happen to have body odour and shit smelling mouth.

I will advise you to brush your mouth very well, also learn to brush your tongue, not only your teeth.

Your people would not tell you this.

I have warned you,Mr Joseph Babatunde.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by Nobody: 2:06am On Mar 10, 2021
daddymummy:

Dirty fool.

Why do you think you have body odour?

I think it is a punishment for always finding people trouble.

Every body around you says that you are troublesome.

And you also happen to have body odour and shit smelling mouth.

I will advise you to brush your mouth very well, also learn to brush your tongue, not only your teeth.

Your people would not tell you this.

I have warned you,Mr Joseph Babatunde.

LMAO. and the werey claims he knows me. Omo Ale
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by daddymummy(m): 2:44am On Mar 10, 2021
BabaJoe001:

LMAO. and the werey claims he knows me. Omo Ale

Initially I didn't want to mention your name because it requires a fool like you to imagine that if someone knows and calls your name,then you must be very important.

A pig with body odor like you will think I am hailing you for mentioning your name.

I know you because of the first impression i had of you as a troublesome person when I first saw you.Every where you go, you must find trouble.You don't mind your business and allow others be

The next thing that was obvious was your body odor and smelly mouth.

You lack basic hygiene.

No wonder they say that dirtiness is next to satanity.

That is why you are taking after your father the devil by always looking for people's trouble.

I have met you several times.

That day, I saw you logging into nairaland with this username.

Surprisingly,it is me that you chose to attack on nairaland and I checked and saw it is you.

That is why I am here to fight a pig like you.

The sweet thing is that I know you but you don't know me.

I will be passing you and will be looking at that your ugly smelly face, but you won't know I am the one.

Your friend said you are from kwara but I swear that you must have deceived him concerning where you come from, because you are very deceptive and stupid.

So I know you but that shouldn't make your mentally deranged head to swell.

I only know you because I saw you as an idiot who likes trouble when you are in public.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 10, 2021
daddymummy:

Initially I didn't want to mention your name because it requires a fool like you to imagine that if someone knows and calls your name,then you must be very important.

A pig with body odor like you will think I am hailing you for mentioning your name.

I know you because of the first impression i had of you as a troublesome person when I first saw you.Every where you go, you must find trouble.You don't mind your business and allow others be

The next thing that was obvious was your body odor and smelly mouth.

You lack basic hygiene.

No wonder they say that dirtiness is next to satanity.

That is why you are taking after your father the devil by always looking for people's trouble.

I have met you several times.

That day, I saw you logging into nairaland with this username.

Surprisingly,it is me that you chose to attack on nairaland and I checked and saw it is you.

That is why I am here to fight a pig like you.

The sweet thing is that I know you but you don't know me.

I will be passing you and will be looking at that your ugly smelly face, but you won't know I am the one.

Your friend said you are from kwara but I swear that you must have deceived him concerning where you come from, because you are very deceptive and stupid.

So I know you but that shouldn't make your mentally deranged head to swell.

I only know you because I saw you as an idiot who likes trouble when you are in public.
LMAOooooooo.Omo Ale
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 25, 2021
Majikmoment:
Why won’t he cry when he borrowed money for the wedding
grin grin mad o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Style(pics) / Nigerian Bride Poses With Old Bicycle On Her Traditional Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.