Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Why I Dropped Out Of Medical School At 500L, Ended Up As Cart Pusher –benue Man - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why I Dropped Out Of Medical School At 500L, Ended Up As Cart Pusher –benue Man (61080 Views)

2024 UTME: Pure Water Seller Who Dropped Out Two Years Ago Scores 309 / We Were Abandoned In Cyprus & Dropped Out Of School - Dancing Security Guards / Facts About Korna Anongo Terhemen Who Dropped Out Of UI Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of Medical School At 500L, Ended Up As Cart Pusher –benue Man by SapphireBlue: 8:42am On Mar 07, 2021
Parpasawa:
HOW DO U WANT ME TO BELIEVE THIS SCRAP NOW?

TIV GUYS NO DEY BEHAVE LIKE THIS I BEG.

Just pray that what befell him will not come to you.
If you have never studied a strenuous course like medicine especially in Nigeria, I advise that you think before you type.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of Medical School At 500L, Ended Up As Cart Pusher –benue Man by Dpharisee: 8:43am On Mar 07, 2021
Depression is real, may God help him

3 Likes

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of Medical School At 500L, Ended Up As Cart Pusher –benue Man by johhbekeboh09: 8:43am On Mar 07, 2021
Parpasawa:
HOW DO U WANT ME TO BELIEVE THIS SCRAP NOW?

TIV GUYS NO DEY BEHAVE LIKE THIS I BEG.

How...exptiate!?

1 Like

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of Medical School At 500L, Ended Up As Cart Pusher –benue Man by wallay77(m): 8:44am On Mar 07, 2021
Will never get depressed when I have my molly and trams always...Bleep nigeria,Bleep the education system...wicked people everywhere t

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of Medical School At 500L, Ended Up As Cart Pusher –benue Man by Hassanmaye(m): 8:45am On Mar 07, 2021
uuzba:

dfdfd
What do you mean?
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of Medical School At 500L, Ended Up As Cart Pusher –benue Man by Stallion93(m): 8:45am On Mar 07, 2021
Damn! All those people shouting money money Or forfeiting everything the lord has made to solely chase money, Just pray u be on the side of luck to never fall into depression, Because nothing makes sense under depression, all that money will mean nothing. Worst is no one can even help, you alone have to rescue yourself coupled with this Nigeria we dey so.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of Medical School At 500L, Ended Up As Cart Pusher –benue Man by SapphireBlue: 8:45am On Mar 07, 2021
thesicilian:
If you voluntarily dropped out as you said, why didn't you write jamb to take up your desired course? And with the level of intelligence you claim, why have you not done anything meaningful with your life in terms of business?
I think you should go and beg your village people to release you from the contract you signed with them.

obviously, you know NOTHING.
I advise that you take a tour of medical schools in Nigeria and see how they affect some previously brilliant students to the point that they feel they are no longer useful for anything else.
If you have never suffered depression especially as a MEDICAL STUDENT, you won't understand.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of Medical School At 500L, Ended Up As Cart Pusher –benue Man by Massdamm(m): 8:46am On Mar 07, 2021
God no go shame us

1 Like

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of Medical School At 500L, Ended Up As Cart Pusher –benue Man by Dagger111(m): 8:47am On Mar 07, 2021
But when I got to medical school, I realised that Medicine is about cramming, memorising terminologies whose origin you don’t know. So, I lost interest in academic work but I still managed to pass and got to the teaching hospital.

The bolded is the fact, we crammed alot, i realised this when i got to Sch of Medical Sciences too.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of Medical School At 500L, Ended Up As Cart Pusher –benue Man by thesicilian: 8:48am On Mar 07, 2021
SapphireBlue:

obviously, you know NOTHING.
I advise that you take a tour of medical schools in Nigeria and see how they affect some previously brilliant students to the point that they feel they are no longer useful for anything else.
If you have never suffered depression especially as a MEDICAL STUDENT, you won't understand.
I was once a medical student, now a doctor. Go back and read my post.
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of Medical School At 500L, Ended Up As Cart Pusher –benue Man by Greencloud: 8:50am On Mar 07, 2021
A factor of xtianity.
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of Medical School At 500L, Ended Up As Cart Pusher –benue Man by uuzba(m): 8:50am On Mar 07, 2021
Hassanmaye:

What do you mean?
You can check what I wrote now.
I just did this to mark a position in the feed.
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of Medical School At 500L, Ended Up As Cart Pusher –benue Man by EJanni(f): 8:50am On Mar 07, 2021
Acute depression is akin to madness. I pray God restores his sanity.

Most Medical students and even doctors surfer so much depression, they use drugs to calm it down.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of Medical School At 500L, Ended Up As Cart Pusher –benue Man by SapphireBlue: 8:51am On Mar 07, 2021
jefdr001:
I see many symptoms of bipolar affective disorder in this fellow, but still he couldnt be helped by anyone. I pity our medical schools, especially the public schools, so structured for the smart and rich. I wish they can put mechanisms in place to help previously smart students that are falling apart. I remember once when a colleague then a lecturer told me my brain was full of pus, that I was good for nothing, about that same time my girlfriend of 2 years left me for a working class guy. I almost lost my sanity but God kept me. Not many people can go through our medical schools and remain sane.

Exactly , the pressure is too much.
You ask someone with a young brain to read something the capacity of TWO TEXTBOOKS and ask them to come and write a test after 8weeks of posting during which they attended clinics and wardrounds and theatre sessions and didn't have time to study.
The Medical education is CRAZY.
IN the end, machines not doctors are produced.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of Medical School At 500L, Ended Up As Cart Pusher –benue Man by zudozz: 8:54am On Mar 07, 2021
God ll punish village people!

4 Likes

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of Medical School At 500L, Ended Up As Cart Pusher –benue Man by PAWG(m): 8:55am On Mar 07, 2021
He seems more happy and content than more sophisticated and ‘successful’ chaps

2 Likes

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of Medical School At 500L, Ended Up As Cart Pusher –benue Man by uuzba(m): 8:55am On Mar 07, 2021
SapphireBlue:

If you have never studied a strenuous course like medicine especially in Nigeria, I advise that you think before you type.

You see, University courses train one to work in a sort of Administrative setup, office, file, coat and tie, roads and cars.
But Nigeria is not fully developed with all these administrative buildings like UK, Europe.
So there are few buildings but MANY MANY graduates. They cannot fit into the minimal spaces available.
Hence, ditch the administrative course and do a practical course instead.
A course that teaches you how to create something,
Ordinary block moulding can enable you to build a wall on a plot of land and secure yourself there.
It doesn't have to be hard, and you don't have to be ashamed of anything. Social media is messing up everybody with shame.
-
The barber that cuts my hair, is from Benin republic.
He learnt barbing there with all their French. But you know that country is a nonsense country.
He now ran to Nigeria and went to carry block on building site. He suffered small, managed his small money, to buy clipper and rent one shop.
Then started the barbing again here in Nigeria.
Gathered his money, bought generator 2.5Kva, 3 times, because they stole one....
The guy is just humble managing jaga-jaga English but making his constant, HONEST money without any FUCKING university degree.
Omoniles and other useless people are Hungry and tired, looking lean and starving. But this guy is always looking fat, because he eats well.
He's decently planning his marriage.
NOBODY HELPED HIM IN NIGERIA FOR ANYTHING.
His illiteracy helped him not to waste credit money on data and facebook FUCKING BULLSHIT as MOST OF YOU do on this website.

12 Likes

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of Medical School At 500L, Ended Up As Cart Pusher –benue Man by Coolx: 8:56am On Mar 07, 2021
olasaad:
Eyah! Na so village people use style call you back home angry
u are w*ckeded
haba
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of Medical School At 500L, Ended Up As Cart Pusher –benue Man by favour32(m): 8:56am On Mar 07, 2021
God!
Help this man finally to stock up that shop.
You will stock up that shop and live better!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of Medical School At 500L, Ended Up As Cart Pusher –benue Man by SapphireBlue: 8:56am On Mar 07, 2021
thesicilian:

I was once a medical student, now a doctor. Go back and read my post.

With the kind of GROSSLY INSENSITIVE comment you typed, it is difficult to believe that you went to any school in the first place.
You didn't type that response smart enough to be called a doctor.
No offence.

11 Likes

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of Medical School At 500L, Ended Up As Cart Pusher –benue Man by bluefilm: 8:57am On Mar 07, 2021
You be Mumu man
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of Medical School At 500L, Ended Up As Cart Pusher –benue Man by nograv: 8:58am On Mar 07, 2021
I suffer from depression from time to time...

But bros Naija, if not the world for a man is no place for Depression.

I have worked even when I was close to tears or wanted to just lie down.

You laid down, see your life.. pele..

1 Like

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of Medical School At 500L, Ended Up As Cart Pusher –benue Man by thesicilian: 8:59am On Mar 07, 2021
SapphireBlue:

With the kind of GROSSLY INSENSITIVE comment you typed, it is difficult to believe that you went to any school in the first place.
You didn't type that response smart enough to be called a doctor.
No offence.
This is why I hardly reply people on nairaland because one may just be arguing with a dumb school dropout or a child. Or in this case, both.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of Medical School At 500L, Ended Up As Cart Pusher –benue Man by KosiGee(m): 9:00am On Mar 07, 2021
There’s a history of mental health problem compounded by religion and I think his mental health problem is deeper than we think.

Who would even think of cutting off his testicles because he couldn’t control his sexual urges? He has no girl friend, wife and Gboko women made it worse for him with their seductive manner of dressing...dude would go home or excise himself, disappear to one corner and spot Vaseline vigorously to his misbehaving body part then he’d suffer heavy guilt.

Some good doctor, psychiatrist or a psychologist would’ve told him to keep nutting and ridding himself of the bad and tormenting juice after all he was suffering from fluid overload.
I pray some kind women who has similar libido find him so they will help each other out.

I’m not sure how his life will get back to normal but his mental health issues need to be sorted first.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of Medical School At 500L, Ended Up As Cart Pusher –benue Man by SapphireBlue: 9:01am On Mar 07, 2021
nograv:
I suffer from depression from time to time...

But bros Naija, if not the world for a man is no place for Depression.

I have worked even when I was close to tears or wanted to just lie down.

You laid down, see your life.. pele..

We are all different human beings and react differently.
The fact that you did not resort to depression does not mean that every other person is strong enough not to.
What you should be doing is empathizing.
Life is hard enough as it is.
Thank you.

7 Likes

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of Medical School At 500L, Ended Up As Cart Pusher –benue Man by miraculousGod(m): 9:01am On Mar 07, 2021
The medical profession can be frustrating. So many doctors are depressed.
learn how to create white board animation videos for just a token. my number is showing underneath this post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of Medical School At 500L, Ended Up As Cart Pusher –benue Man by Anieke39(m): 9:01am On Mar 07, 2021
see him mouth
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of Medical School At 500L, Ended Up As Cart Pusher –benue Man by SapphireBlue: 9:02am On Mar 07, 2021
uuzba:

You see, University courses train one to work in a sort of Administrative setup, office, file, coat and tie, roads and cars.
But Nigeria is not fully developed with all these administrative buildings like UK, Europe.
So there few buildings but MANY MANY graduates. They cannot fit into the minimal spaces available.
Hence, ditch the administrative course and do a practical course instead.
A course that teaches you how to create something,
Ordinary block moulding can enable you to build a wall on a plot of land and secure yourself there.
It doesn't have to be hard, and you don't have to be ashamed of anything. Social media is messing up everybody with shame.

God bless you,
EXACTLY!!!
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of Medical School At 500L, Ended Up As Cart Pusher –benue Man by doubleking(m): 9:02am On Mar 07, 2021
Madness is on different levels
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of Medical School At 500L, Ended Up As Cart Pusher –benue Man by Greenback: 9:05am On Mar 07, 2021
They got him..they got him squarely.
The world is such a bad place. African is such an evil place.

Such conditions only befall enemies of innocent people..but this one,Kai!!!!
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of Medical School At 500L, Ended Up As Cart Pusher –benue Man by Grace001: 9:08am On Mar 07, 2021
Them don get this one
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of Medical School At 500L, Ended Up As Cart Pusher –benue Man by Protein0: 9:08am On Mar 07, 2021
SapphireBlue:

Govt medical schools especially.
The system is very harsh.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rivers State University SUG President, Miracle Anele And His Personal Bodyguards / Guy Congratulates His Girlfriend After Her NYSC / I Have Been Withdrawn From Medical School. I Can't Tell My Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.