Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,092 members, 7,852,694 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:49 AM

Don't Feel Love Anymore - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Feel Love Anymore (3369 Views)

Why Is It That Guys Hardly Fall In Love Anymore? / Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée / Attractive Women Don't Love Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Feel Love Anymore by doris4u(f): 4:22pm On Mar 09, 2021
Bouz:
Come o!, how old are you? are you not over 30yrs and you are still reasoning like a small girl. you better grow up and start reasoning like an adult, which one is you cannot love again. respect ya sef o! undecided
am not saying I cannot love again, I get scared once someone is getting close to me for love relationship.
Re: Don't Feel Love Anymore by Yusufisraelj(m): 5:53pm On Mar 09, 2021
doris4u:

I had a bad break up from someone I confided in, he was more than a lover to me. Yes I was in love with him, he knew but along the line stories entered

Then your challenge ain't physical. Download this and listen to the end. Cheers

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B-6wHyFkhX7GRUxkTWRZRjNKd1k
Re: Don't Feel Love Anymore by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 09, 2021
Xenry:
Do you still feel MONEY again? sad
Re: Don't Feel Love Anymore by Usorohtheman(m): 7:58pm On Mar 09, 2021
Polynek:
Mrs poster, You said 2019 right? if I tell you dat I haven't date any girl since my life, U won't blv me right, well u are a girl and am guy, we are in different world shaa,

How have you been able to cope?
Re: Don't Feel Love Anymore by Polynek(m): 11:19pm On Mar 09, 2021
Usorohtheman:

I'm in the same boat with you, bro.

How have you been able to cope?
I can't say it is easy, but I try to fill my mind with my work and studies, I see relationship as a distraction 4 now, but I always know dat 1 day I will be in a relationship
Re: Don't Feel Love Anymore by Usorohtheman(m): 12:24am On Mar 10, 2021
Polynek:
I can't say it is easy, but I try to fill my mind with my work and studies, I see relationship as a distraction 4 now, but I always know dat 1 day I will be in a relationship

It's well. So, you are practically saying, that you have not seen a woman that matches your fantasy or you just don't want to be in a relationship?
Re: Don't Feel Love Anymore by Polynek(m): 7:30am On Mar 10, 2021
Usorohtheman:

It's well. So, you are practically saying, that you have not seen a woman that matches your fantasy or you just don't want to be in a relationship?
If course I hv seen, jox dat I am not emotionally and financial ready to be in a relationship.
Re: Don't Feel Love Anymore by Usorohtheman(m): 9:23am On Mar 10, 2021
Polynek:
If course I hv seen, jox dat I am not emotionally and financial ready to be in a relationship.

Bro, if you see any lady that comes close to matching your fantasy you want in a lady, please don't hesitate to be in a relationship with her.

Me, I've never seen any ooo
Re: Don't Feel Love Anymore by Polynek(m): 9:38am On Mar 10, 2021
Usorohtheman:

Bro, if you see any lady that comes close to matching your fantasy you want in a lady, please don't hesitate to be in a relationship with her.

Me, I've never seen any ooo
Hmm, U won't understand. Bro but how do u mean by u haven't seen? where do u reside?
Re: Don't Feel Love Anymore by Usorohtheman(m): 9:43am On Mar 10, 2021
Polynek:
Hmm, U won't understand. Bro but how do u mean by u haven't seen? where do u reside?

I stay at Port Harcourt. I haven't seen any because I'm not too shy but I'm shy. Maybe, I guess that's why I haven't seen any
Re: Don't Feel Love Anymore by Polynek(m): 9:48am On Mar 10, 2021
Usorohtheman:

I stay at Port Harcourt. I haven't seen any because I'm not too shy but I'm shy. Maybe, I guess that's why I haven't seen any
Hmmm, U mean u are shy? nawaoo a guy 4 dat matter. bro man up oo. Anytime I want to start dating all I need is to have small cash, I stay in d middle of girls. I think maybe ur age is also a factor
Re: Don't Feel Love Anymore by Usorohtheman(m): 9:53am On Mar 10, 2021
Polynek:
Hmmm, U mean u are shy? nawaoo a guy 4 dat matter. bro man up oo. Anytime I want to start dating all I need is to have small cash, I stay in d middle of girls. I think maybe ur age is also a factor

I'm not too old neither I'm I too young. I'm 26. Could it be that my age is the problem?
Or maybe, I don't understand their greenlights.
Re: Don't Feel Love Anymore by Polynek(m): 10:04am On Mar 10, 2021
Usorohtheman:

I'm not too old neither I'm I too young. I'm 26. Could it be that my age is the problem?
Or maybe, I don't understand their greenlights.
Really!! ur age is very okay, maybe u are suffering from inferiority complex. Try to build up your self-esteem
Re: Don't Feel Love Anymore by Usorohtheman(m): 10:08am On Mar 10, 2021
Polynek:
Really!! ur age is very okay, maybe u are suffering from inferiority complex. Try to build up your self-esteem

How do I know that I'm suffering from inferiority complexity when I don't feel inferior? I'm kind of confused sha.

My self esteem is cool too
Re: Don't Feel Love Anymore by Polynek(m): 10:14am On Mar 10, 2021
Usorohtheman:

How do I know that I'm suffering from inferiority complexity when I don't feel inferior? I'm kind of confused sha.

My self esteem is cool too
Bro. if u are not feeling inferior, den u can stop any girl of ur choice and preach 4 her.
Re: Don't Feel Love Anymore by Usorohtheman(m): 10:29am On Mar 10, 2021
Polynek:
Bro. if u are not feeling inferior, den u can stop any girl of ur choice and preach 4 her.

Okay. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Don't Feel Love Anymore by Youngpo413: 9:02am On Apr 09, 2021
doris4u:
Good evening guys, hope our weekend went well cos my did even though I was full of thoughts.
Have you ever have feeling that you can't love again or your finding it difficult to love.
I am in this situation , even though I have been out of relationship since 2019.
I have a lot of admirers but I don't feel like trying to love anyone to start up something. Even when a guy tries to get close to me, I feel scared and push him
away. Have anyone been in my shoes before?
Just make excess money and enjoy your life....love won't take you anywhere but money can.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’m 22 Years And Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be My Grandmother-man / I'm Falling For My Female Boss / To Have a Baby For a Married Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.