Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Rivers State Flags Off Construction Of Orochiri-Wurukwo Flyover - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State Flags Off Construction Of Orochiri-Wurukwo Flyover (15180 Views)

Governor Alia Flags Off Construction Of 16 Roads In Benue (Photos) / Soludo Flags Off Construction Of Ekwulobia Flyover And Bus Terminal / Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Flags Off Construction Of Orochiri-Wurukwo Flyover by descarado: 10:04am On Mar 07, 2021
awumen:

My broda , me I tire for dis Wike o. Dis is totally unnecessary, at Olu obasanjo for dat mata. People of River state are hungry, no employment, no promotion since he assumed power, no minimum wage, the education and health sector is nothing to write home about, he has refused to pay pensioners, even after he got 79 billion, I jus tir, abi the people will drive on empty stomach on the fly over? There are communities in River state that needs road to cross their farm produce, must everything be situated in Obioakpor?
Rivers are very unlucky.

But I blame their people.
Politicians know their weaknesses and is using that against them.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Flags Off Construction Of Orochiri-Wurukwo Flyover by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 07, 2021
descarado:

Listen and listen good.
Whatever tribal rubbish you guys spew here is non of my fking biz. If you wanna pick fight, know your kind.

Every good post is always about tribalism.
Who cares about you guys?
Real people outside this place don't, neither do people like me who frequent here.

Stop dragging others in your fathom SE and SS.

Stand on your own unless you know that you can't.
Re: Rivers State Flags Off Construction Of Orochiri-Wurukwo Flyover by elisho: 10:14am On Mar 07, 2021
yes ago the APC in rivers where asking wiki to mansion one flyover the Governor have don but today there mouth is close all this flyover is not up to 40 billion but the formal Governor spent 60 billion in his useless monorail

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Flags Off Construction Of Orochiri-Wurukwo Flyover by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 07, 2021
I wish IMO govt. will do same in some locations in owerri... traffic

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Flags Off Construction Of Orochiri-Wurukwo Flyover by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 07, 2021
Una own good o We no know watin dem dey call flyover for Edo State.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Flags Off Construction Of Orochiri-Wurukwo Flyover by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 07, 2021
Vultron101:
Una own good o We no know watin dem dey call flyover for Edo State.
whole Edo no flyover lie
Re: Rivers State Flags Off Construction Of Orochiri-Wurukwo Flyover by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:44am On Mar 07, 2021
Good one my able Mr project governor!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Flags Off Construction Of Orochiri-Wurukwo Flyover by billyG(m): 11:11am On Mar 07, 2021
Flyover is d 8th wonder of d world!said the Flyover Governor of Rivers state.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Flags Off Construction Of Orochiri-Wurukwo Flyover by SmellingAnus(m): 11:26am On Mar 07, 2021
Abalado:
Rotimi Ameachi will be having headache by now self,,,Lol......
Obviously you don't live in Port Harcourt.... Wike is no where near Ameachi in terms of achievement as a Governor...

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Flags Off Construction Of Orochiri-Wurukwo Flyover by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 07, 2021
Wike is a collosal waste of government.
sapphiere:
Watch Governor Wike's Remarks At The Flagging Off Of Orochiri-Wurukwo Flyover video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Anw6T9PzCpk

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Flags Off Construction Of Orochiri-Wurukwo Flyover by captain247: 12:00pm On Mar 07, 2021
People living in Rivers state tried very well coping with the huge traffic daily all these while for these flyovers to be completed starting from Garrison, Rumukoro, Artillery with dust and heat.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Flags Off Construction Of Orochiri-Wurukwo Flyover by IgboWarlord(m): 12:17pm On Mar 07, 2021
sapphiere:
Mr. Project will we drive on flyovers with empty tommies?

I am not usually in agreement with most of your posts but as a PH resident,i agree with you 100 percent on this..Is it on empty stomachs we are to drive on the numerous flyovers..Independent clearing and forwarding agents in Onne port are crying out,RVSG is taking over all our clientele..Even private clients..I don tire oo..No be to relocate to Maidugiri??
Re: Rivers State Flags Off Construction Of Orochiri-Wurukwo Flyover by Ilaumoh(m): 1:51pm On Mar 07, 2021
awumen:

My broda , me I tire for dis Wike o. Dis is totally unnecessary, at Olu obasanjo for dat mata. People of River state are hungry, no employment, no promotion since he assumed power, no minimum wage, the education and health sector is nothing to write home about, he has refused to pay pensioners, even after he got 79 billion, I jus tir, abi the people will drive on empty stomach on the fly over? There are communities in River state that needs road to cross their farm produce, must everything be situated in Obioakpor?
Waw
Re: Rivers State Flags Off Construction Of Orochiri-Wurukwo Flyover by Sniper101(m): 2:07pm On Mar 07, 2021
my amiable governor dey use dis mins dey gather money for 2023 presidential election grin

Carry Go jare

Re: Rivers State Flags Off Construction Of Orochiri-Wurukwo Flyover by Emenime: 2:47pm On Mar 07, 2021
The heavier the contract, the more money the awardee makes from it. if you this is born out of necessity you are joking because billions of naira is rolling in someone's personal account.
Re: Rivers State Flags Off Construction Of Orochiri-Wurukwo Flyover by Abagworo(m): 2:59pm On Mar 07, 2021
Between waterlines and Mile1 is not up to 3km but with 5 flyovers. Misuse of funds
Re: Rivers State Flags Off Construction Of Orochiri-Wurukwo Flyover by Xenowerk4000(m): 3:25pm On Mar 07, 2021
Mr. Flyover

Re: Rivers State Flags Off Construction Of Orochiri-Wurukwo Flyover by Wantedmiller: 4:37pm On Mar 07, 2021
soberdrunk:
Just listen to anyhow talk, "you are rewarding people with flyover" because it is your personal money you are using to build them abi? See how people are celebrating 'flagoff' of ordinary flyover in 2021........ angry

Very stupid Statement!
Re: Rivers State Flags Off Construction Of Orochiri-Wurukwo Flyover by dollytino4real(f): 4:55pm On Mar 07, 2021
dis life na how u be, u must get supporters
Re: Rivers State Flags Off Construction Of Orochiri-Wurukwo Flyover by Bsideboi(m): 11:43pm On Mar 07, 2021
Bashnigga:
oga they're not commissioning anything, na flag off ceremony, before they begin the project. they've not started the project yet
Na em Dem do big party like this? embarassed
Re: Rivers State Flags Off Construction Of Orochiri-Wurukwo Flyover by afube: 1:56am On Mar 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:

SS and SE.

lamentations of people that are afraid to stand in their own.

the ganja junkie crawls out of his drainage abode ! slimebag.
Re: Rivers State Flags Off Construction Of Orochiri-Wurukwo Flyover by HacheNoire: 2:06am On Mar 08, 2021
All for a fly-over

smh....
Re: Rivers State Flags Off Construction Of Orochiri-Wurukwo Flyover by Bashnigga(m): 11:24pm On Mar 08, 2021
Bsideboi:
Na em Dem do big party like this? embarassed
lol, dem knw say Wike go share money at the end of the day na

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chris Ngige: Embrace Carpentry, Plumbing - Minister Tells Nigerians / Exchange Rate May Surpass N1000/$, Says Pat Utomi On 2023 Budget / Pollution From Rice Mill Force Residents Of Anambra Community Out Of Their Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.