Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,598 members, 7,851,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:28 PM

OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video) (64957 Views)

I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence / Adedeji Oluwole: Police Detain 3 OPC Operatives For Arresting Iskilu Wakili / Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video) by kabillionaire(m): 12:25am On Mar 08, 2021
Captured shoot those bloodthirsty infidels on sight.
Re: OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video) by tit(f): 2:38am On Mar 08, 2021
OPC Commando!
Special Air Service!
Mission Impossible

This thing sweet me.
They capture little Usman Dan fodio like a rat.
Re: OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video) by Victorclean1: 4:43am On Mar 08, 2021
Yoruba and foolishness us 5and6. Such a man who have killed a lot and destroyed farmland would have been killed.

Truly Yoruba aaasssssssssssss.
Re: OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video) by orisa37: 6:11am On Mar 08, 2021
WELL DONE OPC. YOU'RE OMOLUABIS.
Re: OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video) by guvna(m): 6:41am On Mar 08, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Good.

OPC and Amotekun should do more to flush them out of our forests

More than flush...they should be destroyed
Re: OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video) by naijapage(f): 7:39am On Mar 08, 2021
oz4real83:
This one has learnt from Sambo Dasuki, Customer Service Dino Melaye, Olisa Metu, Fayose and others. They always become drama kings and queens when they are caught and about to get rewards for their crimes. Continue with your drama.
Re: OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video) by atonement12: 11:20am On Mar 08, 2021
onuman:

Bolded is laughable. That distrust you insinuate is gradually fading away.

But be informed from what I wrote at the beginning: no other Nigerian group can fight to bring back Oduduwa Republic to Nigeria once Oduduwa Republic is declared by leadership of the Yoruba.
The question now is who exactly are the "leadership"? If we can correctly identify them, that would make our work much easier, wouldn't it?
Re: OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video) by weedbon: 11:47am On Mar 08, 2021
What you need to know prior to eating weed cake

https://weedbonn.org/space-weed-cake/A few bistros in Amsterdam serve espresso utilizing Ma with cakes (otherwise called space cakes ). Space Cake is a cannabis blended treat that elevates your body.
You may be thinking about how to make this flavorful weed cake from this cake. The uplifting news: The cycle for wedding hemp and a cake is basic. The cycle is clarified straightaway.
Re: OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video) by EagleNest(m): 8:03pm On Mar 08, 2021
samuel900:
are u blind?

Na wa for you ooo! Why this aggression for an innocent question. I kind of understand...Buhari dey shock you abi? E ma worry e.
Re: OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video) by 2sexycom(m): 6:05pm On Mar 20, 2021
Skyfornia:

You will remember my comment in days to come... but at the moment, keep wallowing in your ignorance.
My friend get the furk out of here undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Moment The Ekweremadus & Their Doctor, Were Sentenced By UK Judge (Video) / Edo Election: Wike Held Hostage In Hotel Room - PDP Raises Alarm / Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.