Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,493 members, 7,850,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:09 AM

OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video) (64955 Views)

I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence / Adedeji Oluwole: Police Detain 3 OPC Operatives For Arresting Iskilu Wakili / Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video) by 2sexycom(m): 5:27pm On Mar 07, 2021
Skyfornia:
Suddenly...Gani Adams becomes active again. Is he trying to show Igboho that he Gani is the local champion? Time shall tell...

E be like say PDP and APC are using these guys to catch cruise...

Gani...APC
Igboho...PDP
People like you are the ones that gave the #EndSARS protest a political colouration and you repeating it here again. Everything is not politics. This is criminal affair where lives of innocent SouthWest indigenes are being wasted... haba... use ur brain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video) by shegra58: 5:33pm On Mar 07, 2021
KosiGee:

grin grin grin cheesy grin

I’m disappointed that this is the notorious Wakilu.

Arewa people painted a picture of some super hero warrior in the forest hoisting flags, conquering and annexing lands.

So this vegetable with grey shoe polish beard beard is the Wakilu.

Respect to Gani Adams or whoever flushed them out of the forests. They have made Yoruba people proud...

Now prepare for their ambush..Fulanis are cowards and terrorists who stab people in the backs or attack when their victims are sleeping.

Wait for their ambush and deal them fatal blows.

Trust me, their governors up north and miyetti will send another set of cowards to target lone farmers and old people.

Well done Odua people.

They should’ve snuffed the life out of him and claim that he died in a serious gun fight that lasted several hours.
I'm serious I was expecting the same the guy should have die in a gun duel that lasted for several hours
Re: OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video) by chriscrosss(m): 5:35pm On Mar 07, 2021
Wat statement is this , opc led by aare kankanfo..was he that went there.. All this rubber band leaders..God bless the opc personnel present there and amotekun..Na God all the way..if one oPC die, will you say led by aare.. They won now is led by aare..mtcheww

1 Like

Re: OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video) by Minjim: 5:47pm On Mar 07, 2021
obama30:

Some security issue need to be secret, this terrorist and his men should have been eliminated, and the announcement should be that he die during gun battle. His dead body will be handed to police

Some politicians are sponsoring these herdsmen. They need to be debriefed. Nigeria is not a jungle were you render jungle justice

2 Likes

Re: OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video) by Highzeek(m): 5:56pm On Mar 07, 2021
shocked
Re: OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video) by sharpwriter(m): 5:57pm On Mar 07, 2021
malcom1X:

grin grin grin grin

Na so ma broda.... The thing sef shock me cheesy

However on a second note, most of dem look harmless, but they are demons when in action. So e no good to dey underestimate person o.

Wakili, the frail old warrior cheesy
Re: OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video) by Pyhonist: 6:01pm On Mar 07, 2021
If the police like they should release them...i trust my people, they must have hit them with something that will lead to thier death within seven days.

No be by gra gra...na coded
Re: OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video) by ajl: 6:04pm On Mar 07, 2021
I have a feeling that Wakili has already been hit with a charm. They deliberately left his accomplices unharmed. They know the police will release him eventually but if the police do, Wakili has already been rendered useless. He will never recover from the effect of the charm. One may think he is just pretending. You expect OPC to use ordinary hands to catch him? You know Wakili is loaded too. Wakili went to Benin Republic to empower himself. But he failed to realize that the charm makers in Benin Republic are students of the Yorubas, and many of them are even of Yoruba origin. They probably gave him fake charms knowing fully well about fulani atrocities in Yorubaland. He think he's wise. Abi no be Oyinbo say "Wise, Wiser, Wisest".

9 Likes

Re: OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video) by pacespot(m): 6:06pm On Mar 07, 2021
These people they captured look innocent to me o, I just hope they are not
Re: OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video) by atonement12: 6:10pm On Mar 07, 2021
41lady:
For showing him alive without killing him is useless effort. When you guys hand them over to Police, their Oga at the top will command the AIG to release them. You guys don't have sense yet until fulani eliminate all the yorubas.
"You guys dont have sense"-What have you, your father and brothers contributed to your community?

1 Like

Re: OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video) by tamdun: 6:12pm On Mar 07, 2021
pacespot:
These people they captured look innocent to me o, I just hope they are not
U were in hibernation when media was reporting his crime?
Re: OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video) by pacespot(m): 6:16pm On Mar 07, 2021
tamdun:

U were in hibernation when media was reporting his crime?

Did they show the faces of people committing the crime, or did you catch these ones red handed? Do you even recognize the said wakili if you see him?

1 Like

Re: OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video) by atonement12: 6:18pm On Mar 07, 2021
onuman:

Without declaring Oduduwa Republic now,, Yoruba is merely wasting time fighting against Fulani herdsmen.
Declare Biafra republic first. and they will follow!smiley
Re: OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video) by atonement12: 6:25pm On Mar 07, 2021
Kimjongun:

You can't predict war like that, the Sahel is unstable too and there are continue influx of weaponry from there, set Nigeria on fire and see the whole Sahel militia coming in hoping to loot and sell weapons, it's actually harder for Southerners to smuggle weapons
"Harder because there is still some respect for federal customs and immigration. If civil strife breaks out, those officers will be chased away from the borders!

1 Like

Re: OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video) by Skyfornia(m): 6:30pm On Mar 07, 2021
2sexycom:
People like you are the ones that gave the #EndSARS protest a political colouration and you repeating it here again. Everything is not politics. This is criminal affair where lives of innocent SouthWest indigenes are being wasted... haba... use ur brain.

You will remember my comment in days to come... but at the moment, keep wallowing in your ignorance.
Re: OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video) by oscarline2002: 6:32pm On Mar 07, 2021
Afonjas with Noise. I like South -South oooo. They dont waste time to judge..FG will come and arrest all of them who are involved and free the culprit even with cash for rehabilitation.

1 Like

Re: OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video) by Owologbo(m): 7:07pm On Mar 07, 2021
Bola146:
Good news, I pray they would not release him again
You didn't see where it's stated that if not for the good leaders of Oyo state the police would have arrested OPC guys instead of the idiotic Fulani bandit?
So don't expect anything good from the Nigeria police.
Re: OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video) by Owologbo(m): 7:09pm On Mar 07, 2021
duro4chang:
They should have sent him to a journey of no return. Capturing him is meaningless. He will soon be released.
My people will tell you they are sending him home.
Re: OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video) by onuman: 7:38pm On Mar 07, 2021
atonement12:
Declare Biafra republic first. and they will follow!smiley

Had Biafra not been declared before? Did the Yoruba not join the Fulani and others to fight Biafra back to Nigeria? There is no evidence that if Biafra is declared first, the Yoruba will not do same thing as in 1967.

But if Oduduwa Republic is declared first, Biafra shall follow, other Republics in the SS and Middle belt shall follow. Arewa 12 states shall retire quickly to its sharia country it literally carved out when the leaders of the 12 northern sharia states adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal laws.
Re: OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video) by sangresan(m): 7:57pm On Mar 07, 2021
Dapson73:
I know what my people are capable of doing. Even if they released Wakil and his cohort to DSS, they can't survive it.
They must have knack them with something which I'm sure they will never survived.
DSS will break the news of there demise in within 7days.

Yes I know ..It is likely the man has been beaten with charm before being paraded...No OPC member in his right senses would hand this notorious bandit to the Police without any reassurance that the man wouldn't come back.
Re: OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video) by Tupaq: 8:31pm On Mar 07, 2021
Waste these criminals!
Re: OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video) by bewla(m): 8:35pm On Mar 07, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Good.

OPC and Amotekun should do more to flush them out of our forests
Nonsense why capture

and not kill after some weeks he will get presidency pardon
Re: OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video) by molas02: 8:36pm On Mar 07, 2021
Ejo were wo le nba oloriburuku won to? Awon toye ke mu lo si other side. Pls no public stunts.... Police go free dem
Re: OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video) by atonement12: 8:37pm On Mar 07, 2021
onuman:

Had Biafra not been declared before? Did the Yoruba not join the Fulani and others to fight Biafra back to Nigeria? There is no evidence that if Biafra is declared first, the Yoruba will not do same thing as in 1967.

But if Oduduwa Republic is declared first, Biafra shall follow, other Republics in the SS and Middle belt shall follow. Arewa 12 states shall retire quickly to its sharia country it literally carved out when the leaders of the 12 northern sharia states adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal laws.
The Yorubas don't trust you, and you don't trust the Yorubas. Perhaps, the declaration should be trumpeted by both parties at exactly the same second, minute, hour, day, week, month and year! grin
Re: OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video) by Dotherightthing: 8:46pm On Mar 07, 2021
Blackdisciple:

Hmmm in this fulani regime

Yep
Re: OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video) by Charly68: 8:48pm On Mar 07, 2021
Oodua ti na Baba ni nkan...kole bo ninu rara roro e

1 Like

Re: OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video) by onuman: 9:01pm On Mar 07, 2021
atonement12:
The Yorubas don't trust you, and you don't trust the Yorubas. Perhaps, the declaration should be trumpeted by both parties at exactly the same second, minute, hour, day, week, month and year! grin

Bolded is laughable. That distrust you insinuate is gradually fading away.

But be informed from what I wrote at the beginning: no other Nigerian group can fight to bring back Oduduwa Republic to Nigeria once Oduduwa Republic is declared by leadership of the Yoruba.
Re: OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video) by onuman: 9:05pm On Mar 07, 2021
oscarline2002:
Afonjas with Noise. I like South -South oooo. They dont waste time to judge..FG will come and arrest all of them who are involved and free the culprit even with cash for rehabilitation.
Southsouth includes Oyibo where Fulani Nigeria armed forces arrested women, took the women to Abuja prison where they raped the women one after the other for months.
Re: OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video) by Kriss216: 10:03pm On Mar 07, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Mr racoon and kriss216 won't be seen in this kind of thread, their porous mouth is now shut
The three OPC members that arrested him are sleeping in police cell right now while Wakili is chilling in AC fitted hospital with a big nyashed nurse with succulent breasts attending to him.

The joke is on you guys. cheesy
Re: OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video) by Tenshades(m): 11:48pm On Mar 07, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State / Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi / Moment The Ekweremadus & Their Doctor, Were Sentenced By UK Judge (Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.