Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,138 members, 7,856,544 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 10:00 PM

Gani Adams Commends OPC, Ibarapa Joint Security Team Over Arrest Of Wakilu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Adams Commends OPC, Ibarapa Joint Security Team Over Arrest Of Wakilu (25041 Views)

Gunmen Engage Joint Security Operatives In Gun Battle In Ihiala / Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" / Iskilu Wakilu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gani Adams Commends OPC, Ibarapa Joint Security Team Over Arrest Of Wakilu by CobraAnambra: 5:41pm On Mar 07, 2021
-cobra
Re: Gani Adams Commends OPC, Ibarapa Joint Security Team Over Arrest Of Wakilu by OkoNDOoBo: 5:42pm On Mar 07, 2021
JoeEeL:

They did a good job but have made a terrible mistake by releasing him to the police. No be the same police wey been shoot Amotekun that year?

Sometimes we dey mess up, I swear. This guy has killed and murdered scores. Why hand him to a corrupt federal system? To say na ESN, the matter for don be sai go be!

KEEP THE FOCUS

i guess you re not Yoruba. An average yoruba knows if opc arrest a notorious criminal , they would have tested alot of charms on him and hand over his walking corpse to the police.
even if they release wakilu and his gang , this night they might not survive the next 7 days.there life is already miserable.
I would rather present myself to police than allow opc arrest mecheesy

8 Likes

Re: Gani Adams Commends OPC, Ibarapa Joint Security Team Over Arrest Of Wakilu by maxell(f): 5:42pm On Mar 07, 2021
Great news!
Re: Gani Adams Commends OPC, Ibarapa Joint Security Team Over Arrest Of Wakilu by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 07, 2021
seunmsg:
No criminal is invisible or untouchable if the people decides that enough is enough. Collectively we must rid the south west off criminal elements.

Kudos to the OPC operatives for effecting his arrest. Hopefully, the police will prosecute him for all the crimes he has committed against the people. Never again should such a criminal be allowed to live and fester among our people.
Amin and God bless you sir. Where is QuotaSystem?

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Commends OPC, Ibarapa Joint Security Team Over Arrest Of Wakilu by jrusky(m): 5:45pm On Mar 07, 2021
bolaayenimo:
I thought they said the wakilu has charms

Charm, Where Yoruba are Bro if we are talking of charm God deliberately give it all to the Yorubas its a gift from God.

In my life it was in one town in Akoko side I went with a friend and I witnessed a man planted corn(maize) and harvest it before evening same day this is not nollywood I saw it with my naked eyes.

Wakili is a small boy where Yoruba charm dey.

My joy is the bitch was captured.

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams Commends OPC, Ibarapa Joint Security Team Over Arrest Of Wakilu by sokera: 5:45pm On Mar 07, 2021
Wow the truth is OPC get foot military , I heard OPC men and women number more than 5million members I don’t know how true ...
Re: Gani Adams Commends OPC, Ibarapa Joint Security Team Over Arrest Of Wakilu by Holaomoakin(m): 5:47pm On Mar 07, 2021
"Networks!" who are his sponsors?
Re: Gani Adams Commends OPC, Ibarapa Joint Security Team Over Arrest Of Wakilu by JoeEeL(m): 5:48pm On Mar 07, 2021
OkoNDOoBo:
i guess you re not Yoruba. An average yoruba knows if opc arrest a notorious criminal , they would have tested alot of charms on him and hand over his walking corpse to the police.
even if they release wakilu and his gang , this night they might not survive the next 7 days.there life is already miserable.

Hahaa. U no serious.
Re: Gani Adams Commends OPC, Ibarapa Joint Security Team Over Arrest Of Wakilu by ThatFairGuy: 5:48pm On Mar 07, 2021
Coldie:
Stop attacking innocent fulanis.

Every criminal now, is a fulani. How did they know he is a kidnapper where are the victims.

Is evans a herdsmen
You're very annoying

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Commends OPC, Ibarapa Joint Security Team Over Arrest Of Wakilu by ThatFairGuy: 5:51pm On Mar 07, 2021
OkoNDOoBo:
Gba sibe! Sugbon ma tu isu de isale Koko jo

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams Commends OPC, Ibarapa Joint Security Team Over Arrest Of Wakilu by Sheuns(m): 5:56pm On Mar 07, 2021
Una no know say Wakili don chop correct jazz. If dem release am, he won’t be normal ever again. That is if he doesn’t die in custody.
Re: Gani Adams Commends OPC, Ibarapa Joint Security Team Over Arrest Of Wakilu by obyrich(m): 5:56pm On Mar 07, 2021
Coldie:

Is evans a herdsmen.

Free innocent fulanis cheesy
Lol. Exactly what I have been thinking. It is a big shame how Tinubu wanted to divert attention and shout down his fellow Yorubas who were victims of the nefarious activities of his Fulani allies. Evans was not a herdsmen. Most of his victims were Igbos, his kinsmen. He is paying for his crime today.

For Tinubu to assume Yorubas do not know the difference between and Igbo kidnapper and a Fulani terrorist kidnapper is a big shame on him.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Commends OPC, Ibarapa Joint Security Team Over Arrest Of Wakilu by lexy2014: 5:59pm On Mar 07, 2021
duro4chang:
Police could not face him, DSS feared him, amotekun were afraid if him. Today he is captured like a chicken. However, the power that be will set him free . He looked old but devilish.

Isn't it interesting. Those who are collecting salaries to provide security refuse to do their jobs. They turn d blind eye. Me thinks that d guy will still be set free because he will end up with d police

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams Commends OPC, Ibarapa Joint Security Team Over Arrest Of Wakilu by walkingshadow911: 6:02pm On Mar 07, 2021
miyetti allah will be happy he was handed over to the police. grin
Re: Gani Adams Commends OPC, Ibarapa Joint Security Team Over Arrest Of Wakilu by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:02pm On Mar 07, 2021
Iamgrey5:
You this Igbo boy!

I thought you said they should Stop attacking innocent Hausas just over three weeks ago, you said they should enter forest and face the likes of Wakali.

Well, they just did and he was captured like a chicken.

As in ehn, their matter from that side tire person. When Ibadan people dey show this animals shege few days back, dem say na harmless citizens dem be make dem go face Wakali, now the tune has changed. Awon omo irankiran grin

3 Likes

Re: Gani Adams Commends OPC, Ibarapa Joint Security Team Over Arrest Of Wakilu by victorazy(m): 6:08pm On Mar 07, 2021
Charmingrascal:
OPC was suppose to kill the blood sucking Wakili and claim he engaged them in gun battle.
Arresting him and handing him over to the Police won't do us any good, he will be freed.

Miyetti Allah terrorist group is already protesting against his arrest, Buhari will soon order his release.
The

Miyetti Allah never spoke up when Iskilu Asalailu was terrorising the people of Ibarapa, The Police never said anything, Makinde didn't do enough to get him arrested.

OPC should have killed him.
Let us see how it goes because I know he will be released.

Exactly what the north would have done.
Re: Gani Adams Commends OPC, Ibarapa Joint Security Team Over Arrest Of Wakilu by InaNla(f): 6:11pm On Mar 07, 2021
[s]
seunmsg:
No criminal is invisible or untouchable if the people decides that enough is enough. Collectively we must rid the south west off criminal elements.

Kudos to the OPC operatives for effecting his arrest. Hopefully, the police will prosecute him for all the crimes he has committed against the people. Never again should such a criminal be allowed to live and fester among our people.
[/s]

Nonsensical nonsense statement. Where is the adequate security your Lord Bugary promised you in 2015 & 2019?

Brainwashed, used, deceived and dumped.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Commends OPC, Ibarapa Joint Security Team Over Arrest Of Wakilu by Coldie(m): 6:14pm On Mar 07, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

You're very annoying
undecided undecided

As a yoruba man we are very hospitable we love the fulanis, all Fulanis from all over africa are welcome to yoruba land. Out of love we gave them kwara. Out of love we have given them our bushes.

One love one Nigeria one fulani cheesy
Re: Gani Adams Commends OPC, Ibarapa Joint Security Team Over Arrest Of Wakilu by HomeofSolution(m): 6:14pm On Mar 07, 2021
this is commendable effort, my nig respect to my able leader Iba AARE Gani Adams, the 15th Aare ona kakanfo of Yoruba land. omo oduduwa nimi tokan tokan.. Yoruba nation will come..Oodua anthem my daily anthem
Re: Gani Adams Commends OPC, Ibarapa Joint Security Team Over Arrest Of Wakilu by Coldie(m): 6:15pm On Mar 07, 2021
obyrich:
Lol. Exactly what I have been thinking. It is a big shame how Tinubu wanted to divert attention and shout down his fellow Yorubas who were victims of the nefarious activities of his Fulani allies. Evans was not a herdsmen. Most of his victims were Igbos, his kinsmen. He is paying for his crime today.

For Tinubu to assume Yorubas do not know the difference between and Igbo kidnapper and a Fulani terrorist kidnapper is a big shame on him.
Apart from the jokes.

Don't refer to fulanis as terrorist, I prefer them 100times over ipob
Re: Gani Adams Commends OPC, Ibarapa Joint Security Team Over Arrest Of Wakilu by Fortune109: 6:15pm On Mar 07, 2021
Akiara:
CONGRATULATIONS.......

NOW DONT RELENT .....KEEP THE PUSH ON AUTO-PILOT......

NEXT TIME "MINE THEIR SKULLZ"...AS YOU ALREADY KNOW, POLICE WILL RELEASE DEM... angry angry angry angry angry

THESE SAVAGES SHOULD BE EXPELLED.....AND YOUR BROTHERS/SISTERS AT IDP CAMPs IN BENIN REPUBLIC SHOULD RETURN HOME ASAP!!

Weyrey grin

Re: Gani Adams Commends OPC, Ibarapa Joint Security Team Over Arrest Of Wakilu by geemd434: 6:18pm On Mar 07, 2021
Sirjamo:
I thank the OPC and Aare Gani Adams for a job well done.

I thank them for not taking laws into their hands.

They should hand the suspects over to the police and follow the case up to convictions and sentences.

They are coming for Sunday
Re: Gani Adams Commends OPC, Ibarapa Joint Security Team Over Arrest Of Wakilu by RMoneyInTheBank: 6:19pm On Mar 07, 2021
Charmingrascal:
OPC was suppose to kill the blood sucking Wakili and claim he engaged them in gun battle.
Arresting him and handing him over to the Police won't do us any good, he will be freed.

Miyetti Allah terrorist group is already protesting against his arrest, Buhari will soon order his release.

Miyetti Allah never spoke up when Iskilu Asalailu was terrorising the people of Ibarapa, The Police never said anything, Makinde didn't do enough to get him arrested.

OPC should have killed him.
Let us see how it goes because I know he will be released.
...why is everyone saying they should have killed him?

Well, they should have killed him and that is the honest truth
Re: Gani Adams Commends OPC, Ibarapa Joint Security Team Over Arrest Of Wakilu by alexola20(m): 6:20pm On Mar 07, 2021
Re: Gani Adams Commends OPC, Ibarapa Joint Security Team Over Arrest Of Wakilu by ThatFairGuy: 6:20pm On Mar 07, 2021
Coldie:

undecided undecided

As a yoruba man we are very hospitable we love the fulanis, all Fulanis from all over africa are welcome to yoruba land. Out of love we gave them kwara. Out of love we have given them our bushes.

One love one Nigeria one fulani cheesy
Yeebow Jew grin

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Commends OPC, Ibarapa Joint Security Team Over Arrest Of Wakilu by duro4chang(m): 6:22pm On Mar 07, 2021
lexy2014:

Isn't it interesting. Those who are collecting salaries to provide security refuse to do their jobs. They turn d blind eye. Me thinks that d guy will still be set free because he will end up with d police
Hmmmmnn!
Re: Gani Adams Commends OPC, Ibarapa Joint Security Team Over Arrest Of Wakilu by Coldie(m): 6:27pm On Mar 07, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

Yeebow Jew grin
One Nigeria one love one fulani.

Amotekun is evans a herdsmen cheesy
Re: Gani Adams Commends OPC, Ibarapa Joint Security Team Over Arrest Of Wakilu by ThatFairGuy: 6:32pm On Mar 07, 2021
Coldie:
One Nigeria one love one fulani.
Amotekun is evans a herdsmen cheesy
Now take this and enjoy the evening dear yeebow Jew

Re: Gani Adams Commends OPC, Ibarapa Joint Security Team Over Arrest Of Wakilu by Coldie(m): 6:38pm On Mar 07, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

Now take this and enjoy the evening dear yeebow Jew
yummy
Re: Gani Adams Commends OPC, Ibarapa Joint Security Team Over Arrest Of Wakilu by Pauladex(m): 6:39pm On Mar 07, 2021
The guy will not remain the same after this encounter.
Re: Gani Adams Commends OPC, Ibarapa Joint Security Team Over Arrest Of Wakilu by greggng: 6:45pm On Mar 07, 2021
Lots of people forget history easily . When boko Haram leader was captured . He was shown on tv with chains on his leg ...thereafter , we Got the news of his death ...reason given was that he was trying to escape . One begin to wonder how a man in chain was trying to escape . Since then Nigeria murdered sleep and cannot sleep anymore . God forbid we repeat such mistake with this current guy...then we are done as a nation . To this end i salute the effort of the security agents that caught him. He can now face his trial
Re: Gani Adams Commends OPC, Ibarapa Joint Security Team Over Arrest Of Wakilu by sinkhole: 7:02pm On Mar 07, 2021
But that stupid Seriki's son said Yorubas can not face Wakili and who is under arrest today?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Hold No Grudges Against Anyone" -- James Ibori Says After His Release. Photos / Ohanaeze Carpets FG As UK Jails Ekweremadu, Wife / "Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By Jonathan" - Solomon Dalung

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.