Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Why I Wanted To Kill My Husband – Mrs. Dede (Graphic Photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why I Wanted To Kill My Husband – Mrs. Dede (Graphic Photo) (67939 Views)

My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend / ''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend / Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Wanted To Kill My Husband – Mrs. Dede (Graphic Photo) by phenomental40(m): 5:45pm On Mar 07, 2021
Re: Why I Wanted To Kill My Husband – Mrs. Dede (Graphic Photo) by Uniqueofficer: 5:46pm On Mar 07, 2021
Avoid domestic violence
Re: Why I Wanted To Kill My Husband – Mrs. Dede (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 07, 2021
I would like to hear the man's side of the story! To give a fair balanced and impartial judgement, until then, I don't really believe he beats u up just because he likes beating u up, Remember Emotional abuse among men is real,
Women emotionally abuse their husbands too, so don't come here playing victim!
Emotional abuse=Physical violence,

3 Likes

Re: Why I Wanted To Kill My Husband – Mrs. Dede (Graphic Photo) by Spectrum22: 5:50pm On Mar 07, 2021
Waiting to hear the man's side of the story because there is this gender that can bring a corpse back to life with their lies.
Re: Why I Wanted To Kill My Husband – Mrs. Dede (Graphic Photo) by letitrainnow(m): 5:51pm On Mar 07, 2021
Hmmm, too bad ...
Re: Why I Wanted To Kill My Husband – Mrs. Dede (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 07, 2021
I'm going to wait to hear the Man's side of the story! To give a fair, balanced and impartial judgement but until then I don't really believe the man would just be beating u because he likes beating u, there must have been an action that warranted such fierce reaction. Folks, Emotional abuse against men is real! Women have been emotionally abusing their husbands while in marriage but are quick to come out and play victims of domestic violence when the man reacts, how can u insult the very self esteem aand self worth of a human being by broke shaming him and comparing him to other people and expect him to be quiet,! Emotional abuse= Domestic violence, shape ur mouth and talk with humanity !

1 Like

Re: Why I Wanted To Kill My Husband – Mrs. Dede (Graphic Photo) by Moon70: 6:02pm On Mar 07, 2021
Madam , trouble has already sleept and you want to wake him.
To me you still need the man,says the truth you always enjoy his ..........
Re: Why I Wanted To Kill My Husband – Mrs. Dede (Graphic Photo) by Matthew4sure(m): 6:12pm On Mar 07, 2021
Let us heard from husband sometimes women can be funny

1 Like

Re: Why I Wanted To Kill My Husband – Mrs. Dede (Graphic Photo) by Matthew4sure(m): 6:13pm On Mar 07, 2021
Let us heard from husband sometimes women can be funny marriage is to help each other

1 Like

Re: Why I Wanted To Kill My Husband – Mrs. Dede (Graphic Photo) by ajoyeleke(m): 6:20pm On Mar 07, 2021
JidennaJason:
Marriage is not a MUST... Don't be pressured into entering the bondage.
You can be single and live a successful and happy life.

I won't be quick to make judgement on who's at fault here, it might be the woman who the husband doubt her fidelity...

It might also be the man who the wife accuse of having a knack for violence and drunkenness.

Because we witness a scenario in this forum some days ago where a guy created a thread condemning his girlfriend in all totality, but was shocked when the girlfriend replied him in his thread to counter the accusations.

Pls boss can u gimme a link to the thread
Re: Why I Wanted To Kill My Husband – Mrs. Dede (Graphic Photo) by blazepascal(m): 6:27pm On Mar 07, 2021
marriage is supposed to be enjoyed by both couples but some persons make it look like death sentence .

2 Likes

Re: Why I Wanted To Kill My Husband – Mrs. Dede (Graphic Photo) by pointstores(m): 6:27pm On Mar 07, 2021
Nawa life
Re: Why I Wanted To Kill My Husband – Mrs. Dede (Graphic Photo) by mygem: 6:29pm On Mar 07, 2021
Heathrow44:
I would like to hear the man's side of the story! To give a fair balanced and impartial judgement, until then, I don't really believe he beats u up just because he likes beating u up, Remember Emotional abuse among men is real,
Women emotionally abuse their husbands too, so don't come here playing victim!
Emotional abuse=Physical violence,
Thank you....If you know the number of men suffering from verbal and physical abuse from their wives....Fear women who are not God fearing,they will play the victims card when the men decides to react...Am talking from lots of experience

2 Likes

Re: Why I Wanted To Kill My Husband – Mrs. Dede (Graphic Photo) by xendra: 6:32pm On Mar 07, 2021
chrisifeanyi:
Maybe she dumped a good guy to marry this monster
at 18? thats how all of you claim good guys imagine your comment under such post, and I'm sure you want to call yourself a good guy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Wanted To Kill My Husband – Mrs. Dede (Graphic Photo) by DKM123: 6:32pm On Mar 07, 2021
Na normal thing na. This is typical of NIgerian marriages. Beat the wife, call her a LovePeddler and society still finds a way to blame the woman for running away from her darling "husband's house".

Just look at nairaland men commentators and you will see what I am talking about.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Wanted To Kill My Husband – Mrs. Dede (Graphic Photo) by Ytea(f): 6:38pm On Mar 07, 2021
This 'stay because of your children' in Africa needs to be abholished. If she'd killed him and gone to jail, the children will be alone isn't it.

Any marriage that seem irreconcilable should not be talked/ forced together.
Re: Why I Wanted To Kill My Husband – Mrs. Dede (Graphic Photo) by excel101(m): 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2021
Sorry madam for the threats and the pains you went through, but we don't need to conclude until we possibly hear your husband's version of the story.

1 Like

Re: Why I Wanted To Kill My Husband – Mrs. Dede (Graphic Photo) by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:43pm On Mar 07, 2021
The age she got married to her husband was when everything went wrong.

Though the old layers too could get caught up in the same net of relationship abuse and trauma.

May God be with you all.
Re: Why I Wanted To Kill My Husband – Mrs. Dede (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 07, 2021
ajoyeleke:

Pls boss can u gimme a link to the thread
Sorry for the delay.... Here you go.

https://www.nairaland.com/6443258/broke-up#99588596

1 Like

Re: Why I Wanted To Kill My Husband – Mrs. Dede (Graphic Photo) by generationz(f): 6:48pm On Mar 07, 2021
Many of these mature men who goaround specifically looking for 18 and 20 year olds to marry immediately are evil and wicked men in disguise. Most of them know older women will see through their controlling and wicked nature so they look for innocent girls to manipulate and tie down.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Wanted To Kill My Husband – Mrs. Dede (Graphic Photo) by shedomains: 7:01pm On Mar 07, 2021
vickydevoka:

Yes

Buh divorce is difficult bcus of children
then die there.
Re: Why I Wanted To Kill My Husband – Mrs. Dede (Graphic Photo) by freshvine(f): 7:12pm On Mar 07, 2021
You took the children away and blocked all communication, turn back and accused him of not taking responsibility.

You waited until the children became adults before you strike...afterall the don't need a father's figure you'd say.

You successfully demonize your husband, painted yourself a saint and compel other women to divorce....certainly abuses in marriage are the exclusive preserve of the men.

Keep whipping emotional sentiment. If you're tired of the marriage, fine...divorce but don't distance the children from your husband. They children should not be a bargaining chip or the spoil of war for you.

You don't disappear with someone bloodlines and expect him to keep quiet. He can kill you for it. Remember you're a visitor to his life, the children carries his blood.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Wanted To Kill My Husband – Mrs. Dede (Graphic Photo) by SeriouslySense(m): 7:37pm On Mar 07, 2021
Can you read, this is someone story, if you are too busy, please excuse thy self, come back later. cheesy cheesy cheesy

harmargedon:
can someone help me summarize please

Re: Why I Wanted To Kill My Husband – Mrs. Dede (Graphic Photo) by medriano: 7:49pm On Mar 07, 2021
I hate the part where you are told to bear whatever happens in your marriage even if it’s life threatening.
Is it better to be dead than be divorced?
They ask you to remain in an abusive marriage for the sake of your kids, what if you die in the end? Won’t the kids be all alone? They will even suffer more. It is better to leave such a marriage and stay alive for your kids. In such situations, divorce is the option.
Re: Why I Wanted To Kill My Husband – Mrs. Dede (Graphic Photo) by ikorodureporta: 7:51pm On Mar 07, 2021
I no understand the pictures... which part of body be that
Re: Why I Wanted To Kill My Husband – Mrs. Dede (Graphic Photo) by harmargedon: 7:58pm On Mar 07, 2021
SeriouslySense:
Can you read, this is someone story, if you are too busy, please excuse thy self, come back later. cheesy cheesy cheesy

life's too short, the quote should be too.
Re: Why I Wanted To Kill My Husband – Mrs. Dede (Graphic Photo) by SeriouslySense(m): 8:04pm On Mar 07, 2021
if you say so, cheesy cheesy cheesy
harmargedon:
life's too short, the quote should be too.
Re: Why I Wanted To Kill My Husband – Mrs. Dede (Graphic Photo) by tyemi4509(m): 8:09pm On Mar 07, 2021
I've got nothing to say sha,
my ex-wife to-be nah anthony joshua,since the day she raised her hand up because i seize her phone,since that day we broke up. She still dey beg me but i no do again.
Re: Why I Wanted To Kill My Husband – Mrs. Dede (Graphic Photo) by ajoyeleke(m): 8:14pm On Mar 07, 2021
JidennaJason:
Sorry for the delay.... Here you go.

https://www.nairaland.com/6443258/broke-up#99588596

Tnx boss

1 Like

Re: Why I Wanted To Kill My Husband – Mrs. Dede (Graphic Photo) by Qatar2022: 8:43pm On Mar 07, 2021
JidennaJason:
Marriage is not a MUST... Don't be pressured into entering the bondage.
You can be single and live a successful and happy life.

I won't be quick to make judgement on who's at fault here, it might be the woman who the husband doubt her fidelity...

It might also be the man who the wife accuse of having a knack for violence and drunkenness.

Because we witness a scenario in this forum some days ago where a guy created a thread condemning his girlfriend in all totality, but was shocked when the girlfriend replied him in his thread to counter the accusations.

Single and be happy in Nigeria? Don't go there my dear Because they won't let you rest or have that peace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex / Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission / Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.