Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,641 members, 7,851,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:18 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Burn Down Pineapple Farm In Osun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Burn Down Pineapple Farm In Osun (3210 Views)

Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State / Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos) / Delta Youths Burn Down Houses Of Opposition After Death Of Chairman. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn Down Pineapple Farm In Osun by oneolajire(m): 8:28pm On Mar 07, 2021
Post the video on APC's Facebook and twitter account.

Post on Facebook and Twitter accounts of several newspapers and TV stations
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn Down Pineapple Farm In Osun by Charmingrascal(m): 8:34pm On Mar 07, 2021
The arrest of OPC members by the Fulani Police is a signal that Fulanis are backed by the government and all their atrocities will be pardoned but mark this day, very soon OPC or any other group will start operating like ESN in Yoruba land.

If arresting and handing over those who are terrorising us to Police is a crime, it is better we kill them without involving the Police.

Yoruba ronu oo!!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn Down Pineapple Farm In Osun by yommen: 8:36pm On Mar 07, 2021
Kebbiprince:

Try nonsense and u will see nonsense, we fulani get all the lands in the south west

No worry. Magun go end your matter very soon.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn Down Pineapple Farm In Osun by ChimaAdeoye: 8:45pm On Mar 07, 2021
dared0637:
Twitter links to the disaster

https://mobile.twitter.com/RosemailP/status/1368557329549946882

They have adopted a scorched earth policy against the south.

But they will fail. People will soon retaliare and kill thousands of cows.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn Down Pineapple Farm In Osun by PDJT: 8:47pm On Mar 07, 2021
-If true, this is truly evil and heartless indeed.

-One-Nigerianists, I hail una ooo!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn Down Pineapple Farm In Osun by vincentjk(m): 9:07pm On Mar 07, 2021
BKayy:
The owner of the farm should surrender the farm to Fulani so that peace will reign.
He should relocate to another place and set up another farm or better still migrate to Lagos. After all SW is like 5 times of SE. He shouldn't struggle with what they have in abundance (Land)

Lol you wicked o grin
BKayy:
The owner of the farm should surrender the farm to Fulani so that peace will reign.
He should relocate to another place and set up another farm or better still migrate to Lagos. After all SW is like 5 times of SE. He shouldn't struggle with what they have in abundance (Land)

Lol you wicked o
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn Down Pineapple Farm In Osun by budaatum: 10:38pm On Mar 07, 2021
capitalzero:

Do you think it would be difficult to know if cows had entered the farm? Cow feet are not difficult to recognize.

So cows entered the farm before Fulani burned it?

I wonder how I missed that bit. Please tell me where you saw or read this so I can see or read it for myself too instead of just needing to ignorantly believe what you are telling me to believe and I will be immensely grateful for the education. Thanks in advance.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn Down Pineapple Farm In Osun by cocolacec(m): 10:39pm On Mar 07, 2021
Kebbiprince:

Try nonsense and u will see nonsense, we fulani get all the lands in the south west

Ibo prince mechonu

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn Down Pineapple Farm In Osun by darkwan: 10:42pm On Mar 07, 2021
Kebbiprince:

you dey mad....??

seriously,you people have to become reasonable or else people will hunt all of una down....

nigerians know that fulanis have issues all over west africa....
una want nigerians to start threatin una like ghana....??
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn Down Pineapple Farm In Osun by darkwan: 10:46pm On Mar 07, 2021
Charmingrascal:
The arrest of OPC members by the Fulani Police is a signal that Fulanis are backed by the government and all their atrocities will be pardoned but mark this day, very soon OPC or any other group will start operating like ESN in Yoruba land.

If arresting and handing over those who are terrorising us to Police is a crime, it is better we kill them without involving the Police.

Yoruba ronu oo!!

you cant await the nigerian police to take sides....
its not the job of opc to take people captive....

you can report them to the police but you cant arrest them yourself....either you register with the goverment like amotekun or its automaticaly illegal....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn Down Pineapple Farm In Osun by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:51pm On Mar 07, 2021
We have everything we need to make these Fulanis go into extinction in the entire Yoruba land but we're still playing some stupidity diplomacy, why are we like this FGS
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn Down Pineapple Farm In Osun by EastisBae: 11:05pm On Mar 07, 2021
These afonjas have lost billions of naira worth of farm goods as well as lives and means of livelihood yet they're still more concerned about maintaining a cordial relationship with their masters than saving themselves. What a classic case of Stockholm syndrome. SMH.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn Down Pineapple Farm In Osun by darkwan: 11:33pm On Mar 07, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
We have everything we need to make these Fulanis go into extinction in the entire Yoruba land but we're still playing some stupidity diplomacy, why are we like this FGS

if fulanis dont caution themselves,nigeria will start another must go with them....

nigerians are very slow in doing things,but when they start they overdo it.... undecided undecided
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn Down Pineapple Farm In Osun by theFilmtric: 12:56am On Mar 08, 2021
darkwan:

you dey mad....??

seriously,you people have to become reasonable or else people will hunt all of una down....

nigerians know that fulanis have issues all over west africa....
una want nigerians to start threatin una like ghana....??

he's fake
Most of the northern monikers on this forum are fake

theFilmtricsay
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn Down Pineapple Farm In Osun by darkwan: 1:15am On Mar 08, 2021
theFilmtric:

he's fake
Most of the northern monikers on this forum are fake

theFilmtricsay

i suspected....
how can somebody be soo wrong and still have big mouth....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn Down Pineapple Farm In Osun by theFilmtric: 1:20am On Mar 08, 2021
darkwan:

i suspected.... how can somebody be soo wrong and still have big mouth....
yes bro Same as most of those “1stsons” if you know what I mean They're here to create confusion I myself want southern unity Whether different countries or not
theFilmtricsay
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn Down Pineapple Farm In Osun by Nobody: 2:29am On Mar 08, 2021
Is like these people are criminals genetically.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn Down Pineapple Farm In Osun by capitalzero: 5:22am On Mar 08, 2021
budaatum:

So cows entered the farm before Fulani burned it?

I wonder how I missed that bit. Please tell me where you saw or read this so I can see or read it for myself too instead of just needing to ignorantly believe what you are telling me to believe and I will be immensely grateful for the education. Thanks in advance.
They have been burning farms after using their cows in destroying them. Most of you never experienced atrocities being committed by fulani herdsmen. It would sound unreasonable to you. Too much knowledge without common sense is bad. Watch the video or visit the farm if you are not satisfied with video.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn Down Pineapple Farm In Osun by maxell(f): 5:48am On Mar 08, 2021
The twitter link does not work - the page is blank. Mods should delete this thread.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn Down Pineapple Farm In Osun by selemempe: 7:02am On Mar 08, 2021
As a yoruba man from heebadan, this is not my business. When is awon ibo leaving Lagos undecided
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn Down Pineapple Farm In Osun by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 08, 2021
maxell:

The twitter link does not work - the page is blank. Mods should delete this thread.

Seems you don't have enough data

https://twitter.com/RosemailP/status/1368575757862207494?s=19
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn Down Pineapple Farm In Osun by budaatum: 10:00am On Mar 08, 2021
capitalzero:

They have been burning farms after using their cows in destroying them. Most of you never experienced atrocities being committed by fulani herdsmen. It would sound unreasonable to you. Too much knowledge without common sense is bad. Watch the video or visit the farm if you are not satisfied with video.

I have a farm! Fulani have driven their cattle on it and eaten my cassava! I informed them my cassava is my own cattle and asked them if they would be happy if my cassava ate their cattle. They said no, and their leader compensated me.

That is how we handle Fulani and cattle in the Orolu Kingdom of Ifon Osun. Some people will even plant small land with cassava and accuse Fulani of eating acres just for the compensation. We know where they live in our bush you see, and we are more than them and if they do not comply my people will go and eat their cattle.

I hope that satisfies your presumption of my lack of "experienced atrocities being committed by fulani herdsmen". As we say in Ifon, ki la fi oro se ni ilẹ wa if not to invoke fear in unruly guests and visitors?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn Down Pineapple Farm In Osun by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:23am On Mar 08, 2021
Sue the government.. Nigerian take all manner of nonsense from their leaders thatz why what ever they do as leaders they make it look as if it they are doing us a favour..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn Down Pineapple Farm In Osun by capitalzero: 9:20pm On Mar 08, 2021
budaatum:

I have a farm! Fulani have driven their cattle on it and eaten my cassava! I informed them my cassava is my own cattle and asked them if they would be happy if my cassava ate their cattle. They said no, and their leader compensated me.

That is how we handle Fulani and cattle in the Orolu Kingdom of Ifon Osun. Some people will even plant small land with cassava and accuse Fulani of eating acres just for the compensation. We know where they live in our bush you see, and we are more than them and if they do not comply my people will go and eat their cattle.

I hope that satisfies your presumption of my lack of "experienced atrocities being committed by fulani herdsmen". As we say in Ifon, ki la fi oro se ni ilẹ wa if not to invoke fear in unruly guests and visitors?
Bad guy!!!
I know ifon
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn Down Pineapple Farm In Osun by budaatum: 9:21pm On Mar 08, 2021
capitalzero:

Bad guy!!!
I know ifon

You do? Cool.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn Down Pineapple Farm In Osun by capitalzero: 9:26pm On Mar 08, 2021
budaatum:

You do? Cool.
I live in Ibadan. I do travel to ogbomoso/ilorin/osogbo for job matter. I also schooled in oau. I am familiar with osun and kwara states.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn Down Pineapple Farm In Osun by Taba21: 10:20pm On Mar 08, 2021
darkwan:

if fulanis dont caution themselves,nigeria will start another must go with them....

nigerians are very slow in doing things,but when they start they overdo it.... undecided undecided

Close your mouth what is Nigerians, common protest you can't you're here making noise online.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Corrupt Bribe Eating Pastor (pics) / I Nominate Sanusi Lamido Sanusi As Peter Obi's Running Mate / Sanwo-olu Sends Strong Message To Rhodes-vivour, Jandor After Election Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.