Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,110 members, 7,828,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

The Corrupt Bribe Eating Pastor (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Corrupt Bribe Eating Pastor (pics) (3181 Views)

British Citizens Join Biafrans To Expose The Corrupt BBC In London. / By The Time We Come For The Corrupt Politicians....Nnamdi Kanu / Tinubu Attends RCCG Convention As Wife Gets Ordained As Assistant Pastor (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Corrupt Bribe Eating Pastor (pics) by JohnFGbegile(m): 6:25am On Dec 16, 2021
Osinbajo is the most corrupt VP in the history of Nigeria.
no wonder Buhari can never trust him with acting president capacity.

he's a corrupt bastard bribe eating scumbag fake pasta

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Corrupt Bribe Eating Pastor (pics) by JohnFGbegile(m): 6:27am On Dec 16, 2021
Osibanjo is a green snake in a green grass

I pity him

just like he failed to win his poling unit in 2019
he'll fail miserably that he won't even win his ward as a presidential candidate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Corrupt Bribe Eating Pastor (pics) by Odetokun3(m): 6:29am On Dec 16, 2021
You woke up to hate! You are corrupt too

12 Likes

Re: The Corrupt Bribe Eating Pastor (pics) by JohnFGbegile(m): 6:32am On Dec 16, 2021
Odetokun3:
You woke up to hate! You are corrupt too
no I'm not

Osinbajo na CC condemned criminal

2 Likes

Re: The Corrupt Bribe Eating Pastor (pics) by Odetokun3(m): 6:43am On Dec 16, 2021
JohnFGbegile:
no I'm not

Osinbajo na CC condemned criminal

Okay sir
Re: The Corrupt Bribe Eating Pastor (pics) by JohnFGbegile(m): 6:48am On Dec 16, 2021
cheesy
Re: The Corrupt Bribe Eating Pastor (pics) by Coolsperm: 6:49am On Dec 16, 2021
Just look out what Yoruba Muslims miscreants are doing to Osinbajo, if Osinbajo is corrupt then what is Tinubu?

11 Likes

Re: The Corrupt Bribe Eating Pastor (pics) by ba7man(m): 6:52am On Dec 16, 2021
Is this post supposed to make people hate Osinbajo or just the expressions of a schizophrenic seeking for emotional connection??

12 Likes

Re: The Corrupt Bribe Eating Pastor (pics) by SportsHD: 6:52am On Dec 16, 2021
Don't let theraregem1 see this thread.
Re: The Corrupt Bribe Eating Pastor (pics) by asanausana91: 6:53am On Dec 16, 2021
Madness is actually free in Nigeria. Every monkey will wake up and write and write rubbish without any fact.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Corrupt Bribe Eating Pastor (pics) by JohnFGbegile(m): 6:54am On Dec 16, 2021
[s]
asanausana91:
Madness is actually free in Nigeria. Every monkey will wake up and write and write rubbish without any fact.
[/s]

Osinbajo is a pretentious criminal

4 Likes

Re: The Corrupt Bribe Eating Pastor (pics) by JohnFGbegile(m): 6:56am On Dec 16, 2021
Coolsperm:
Just look out what Yoruba Muslims miscreants are doing to Osinbajo, if Osinbajo is corrupt then what is Tinubu?
Tinubu is a vagabond drug dealing bastard

Tinubu is corruption itself

3 Likes

Re: The Corrupt Bribe Eating Pastor (pics) by JohnFGbegile(m): 6:56am On Dec 16, 2021
ba7man:
Is this post supposed to make people hate Osinbajo or just the expressions of a schizophrenic seeking for emotional connection??
Osinbajo is a criminal

kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: The Corrupt Bribe Eating Pastor (pics) by seunmsg(m): 7:00am On Dec 16, 2021
Coolsperm:

I don’t know who you are and what your real intention is but no right thinking and responsible human being will think the mischievous OP is a Yoruba person.

Except you’re working hand in hand with the IPOB OP, no reasonable Omoluabi would divide the Yoruba nation based on religion. Osinbajo and Tinubu are allies from the same political based. They both have the right to aspire to be president and we shall support whoever emerged as the APC candidate between the two of them.

8 Likes

Re: The Corrupt Bribe Eating Pastor (pics) by JohnFGbegile(m): 7:02am On Dec 16, 2021
[s]
seunmsg:

I don’t know who you are and what your real intention is but no right thinking and responsible human being will think the mischievous OP is a Yoruba person.

Except you’re working hand in hand with the IPOB OP, no reasonable Omoluabi would divide the Yoruba nation based on religion. Osinbajo and Tinubu are allies from the same political based. They both have the right to aspire to be president and we shall support whoever emerged as the APC candidate between the two of them.
[/s]
Yoruba Muslims are not real Yorubas but immigrants from futa jalon that settled in south west

5 Likes

Re: The Corrupt Bribe Eating Pastor (pics) by chatinent: 7:05am On Dec 16, 2021
Coolsperm:

Both are the same only that one dey chest am.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Corrupt Bribe Eating Pastor (pics) by ba7man(m): 7:09am On Dec 16, 2021
JohnFGbegile:
Osinbajo is a criminal

kiss the truth

2 Likes

Re: The Corrupt Bribe Eating Pastor (pics) by JohnFGbegile(m): 7:10am On Dec 16, 2021
chatinent:

Both are the same only that one dey chest am.
God bless you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Corrupt Bribe Eating Pastor (pics) by OneCorner: 7:22am On Dec 16, 2021
I can bet my left yansh dat op is an Igbo person
Na dia way

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Corrupt Bribe Eating Pastor (pics) by JohnFGbegile(m): 7:27am On Dec 16, 2021
OneCorner:
I can bet my left yansh dat op is an Igbo person
Na dia way
shut up

I be omoluabi propa

2 Likes

Re: The Corrupt Bribe Eating Pastor (pics) by Dreytonisback(m): 7:27am On Dec 16, 2021
99.7% pastors and Alfas are fake and corrupt so it ain't new
The day my wife calls any pastor or Alfa "daddy" she don buy wahala
Or hasn't anyone noticed that it's pastors and Alfas kids that are the most spoilt and rotten?
That's karma right there

Lights up my kpoli in peace

2 Likes

Re: The Corrupt Bribe Eating Pastor (pics) by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 16, 2021
Actually, Osinbajo is very corrupt. The nation has lost a few opportunities through his corruption.

But nah coded man.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Corrupt Bribe Eating Pastor (pics) by OneCorner: 7:37am On Dec 16, 2021
JohnFGbegile:
shut up

I be omoluabi propa
Use ur two eye and swear
Re: The Corrupt Bribe Eating Pastor (pics) by StreetFight: 7:38am On Dec 16, 2021
JohnFGbegile:
Osinbajo is the most corrupt VP in the history of Nigeria.
no wonder Buhari can never trust him with acting president capacity.

he's a corrupt bastard bribe eating scumbag fake pasta

Hypertension go kill you soon, you lazy youth with no future ambition apart from WWW - Weed Women Wine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Corrupt Bribe Eating Pastor (pics) by JohnFGbegile(m): 7:51am On Dec 16, 2021
Thanksful:
Actually, Osinbajo is very corrupt. The nation has lost a few opportunities through his corruption.

But nah coded man.
very coded
Re: The Corrupt Bribe Eating Pastor (pics) by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 16, 2021
No evidence to prove ur claim. U might be sued
Re: The Corrupt Bribe Eating Pastor (pics) by Biafrarep(m): 8:45am On Dec 16, 2021
Coolsperm:

grin grin grin
Re: The Corrupt Bribe Eating Pastor (pics) by bigjackass: 8:46am On Dec 16, 2021
Thanksful:

But nah coded man.
I wanted to ask the op to elaborate on his claims but hesitated with the way he's acting deranged.

But since you also share the same opinion about Osinbajo, care to elaborate on it? Because personally I have always seen him as a good person trapped in the wrong government

1 Like

Re: The Corrupt Bribe Eating Pastor (pics) by Bastardlyrich: 8:55am On Dec 16, 2021
bigjackass post=1085 grin ;D43314:
I wanted to ask the op to elaborate on his claims but hesitated with the way he's acting deranged.

But since you also share the same opinion about Osinbajo, care to elaborate on it? Because personally I have always seen him as a good person trapped in the wrong government
In life you only see what you want to see.
You are Yoruba so you also see ttinubu as a very good person with a rotten teeth. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Corrupt Bribe Eating Pastor (pics) by dettolgel: 9:02am On Dec 16, 2021
bigjackass:

A good person trapped in a wrong government, it seems your brain is paining you. grin

Is he not a pastor, he forget the Bible verse that warned us to loose our right hand if that will get in the way of our salvation. He also missed the part that instructed us not to associate with the wrong people.

What stopped him from resigning? grin

6 Likes

Re: The Corrupt Bribe Eating Pastor (pics) by bigjackass: 9:02am On Dec 16, 2021
dettolgel:

A good person trapped in a wrong government, it seems your brain is paining you. grin

Is he not a pastor, he forget the Bible verse that warned us to loose our right hand if that will get in the way of our salvation. He also missed the part that instructed us not to associate with the wrong people.

What stopped him from resigning? grin
Bastardlyrich:

In life you only see what you want to see.
You are Yoruba so you also see ttinubu as a very good person with a rotten teeth. grin
Go play with your fellow trolls and fuçk off my mentions. I'm not in your league

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Corrupt Bribe Eating Pastor (pics) by Bastardlyrich: 9:06am On Dec 16, 2021
bigjackass:
Go play with your fellow trolls and fuçk off my mentions. I'm not in your league
Yeah,you are in the league of skull minners.
How much is the current price of one skuull,heard is now 3k.
That means it is cheaper than a dog or goat head grin angry angry angry

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu To Be Disqualified By The Court - Pics / Peter Obi In Soup: Labour Party's Candidate May Be Charged For Forgery! / Igbos Are The Fourth Largest Tribe Not Third. See Why!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.