Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,316 members, 7,853,470 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:13 PM

How Am Seeing It!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Am Seeing It!!! (1316 Views)

From My Window As I Am Typing, I Am Seeing My Neighbors Wife Kissing Another Man / "I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo / All am seeing is a green shirt (18+pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Am Seeing It!!! by tosaino95(m): 11:17pm On Mar 07, 2021
Honestly being in relationships doesn't just freak me i have these girls wanting to be my girl lover but when i try to make it out with them..
A voice will just sound in my head that is doesn't worth it and those are reasons i couldn't give my exes the best of me.
especially my last ex imagine i told her i just want to be in relationship one more time not like it's my heart desire that day the girl look sad, she called me the next morning and told she love me but I couldn't utter a word because ain't feeling it embarassed ..

2 Likes

Re: How Am Seeing It!!! by Xenry: 11:35pm On Mar 07, 2021
Relax bro, money na fineness. cool
Re: How Am Seeing It!!! by nicewine: 11:40pm On Mar 07, 2021
same here bro
Re: How Am Seeing It!!! by emmitt710: 12:07am On Mar 08, 2021
tosaino95:
Honestly being in relationships doesn't just freak me i have these girls wanting to be my girl lover but when i try to make it out with them..
A voice will just sound in my head that is doesn't worth it and those are reasons i couldn't give my exes the best of me.
especially my last ex imagine i told her i just want to be in relationship one more time not like it's my heart desire that day the girl look sad, she called me the next morning and told she love me but I couldn't utter a word because ain't feeling it embarassed ..
Re: How Am Seeing It!!! by jhon5710: 12:30am On Mar 08, 2021
Xenry:
Re: How Am Seeing It!!! by teresa613: 1:55am On Mar 08, 2021
grin
Xenry:
Re: How Am Seeing It!!! by InfernoNig: 5:44am On Mar 08, 2021
And she became they became exes. grin
Re: How Am Seeing It!!! by Jeon(f): 6:31am On Mar 08, 2021
tosaino95:
A voice will just sound in my head that is doesn't worth it and those are reasons i couldn't give my Exes the best of me.

you guy's ain't ashamed of this word [ex ]?
Imagine how many souls you have paired with.
Re: How Am Seeing It!!! by Monogamy: 6:40am On Mar 08, 2021
If you are not feeling anything for the girls, if they do not worth your time, then maintain your lane.

Most see people see relationship as a must even when they are not emotional, psychologically and financial stable
Re: How Am Seeing It!!! by tosaino95(m): 3:50pm On Mar 08, 2021
Jeon:

you guy's ain't ashamed of this word [ex ]? Imagine how many souls you have paired with.
As if you don't have exes angry
Re: How Am Seeing It!!! by tosaino95(m): 3:53pm On Mar 08, 2021
Monogamy:
If you are not feeling anything for the girls, if they do not worth your time, then maintain your lane.

Most see people see relationship as a must even when they are not emotional, psychologically and financial stable

People that see relationships as a must need their brain to be check..
honestly i find it funny grin
Re: How Am Seeing It!!! by Jeon(f): 5:24pm On Mar 08, 2021
tosaino95:

As if you don't have exes angry

sorry for saying the out "I don't have ex not to talk about Exes, I have never dated in my life because I'm not ready for marriage yet."
Re: How Am Seeing It!!! by tosaino95(m): 7:50pm On Mar 08, 2021
Jeon:

sorry for saying the out "I don't have ex not to talk about Exes, I have never dated in my life because I'm not ready for marriage yet."

So you think you will date just one girl and marry her uh angry
well dem no tell pesin name oyo level you dey so undecided
Re: How Am Seeing It!!! by Jeon(f): 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2021
tosaino95:

So you think you will date just one girl and marry her uh angry well dem no tell pesin name oyo level you dey so undecided
yes I will date just one good girl and marry her.
Re: How Am Seeing It!!! by tosaino95(m): 11:24am On Mar 09, 2021
Jeon:

yes I will date just one good girl and marry her.
E be like one persin don dey deceive that why you dey talk like this cheesy

(1) (Reply)

WATCH VIDEO: Slayqueen Goes Nakk£d On Live Video To Rain Curses On Boy Who Accus / Why Are Women Always Toxic After Years Of Relationship/marriage? / 7 Sure-shot Signs That Will Tell You If Your Girl Is Bisexual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.