Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,448 members, 7,846,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:43 AM

Kola Ologbondiyan: PDP will Restore Nigeria’s Lost Glory After Winning In 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kola Ologbondiyan: PDP will Restore Nigeria’s Lost Glory After Winning In 2023 (6429 Views)

Go To Court Is A Metaphor That Symbolises Impunity - Kola Ologbondiyan / Kola Ologbondiyan: PDP Will Not Be Distracted By APC's Antics / Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari's Speech Was Depressing And Failed Empathy Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: PDP will Restore Nigeria’s Lost Glory After Winning In 2023 by ruffDiamond: 11:51am On Mar 08, 2021
which lost glory?.. story you mean ..Nigeria get glory?or may be you mean restoring glory of lost corruption ?mek we hear word abeg..same old thieves! what the useless so Called' Cunt'rey needs is a bloody masses revolt to sweep away the horde of criminals I. babanriga and ridiculous tribal dresses and cap forming leaders!I with the way this animals kingdom is being run,,I doubt if there will be a jingle called Nigeria by 2023!mark my words!
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: PDP will Restore Nigeria’s Lost Glory After Winning In 2023 by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:06pm On Mar 08, 2021
Idiots

Then the Apc goons will now return back to Pdp

Dem think Nigerians are too dumb...thankGod I've never voted bfr sef.

Greedy fools lot

1 Like

Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: PDP will Restore Nigeria’s Lost Glory After Winning In 2023 by newaspiration: 12:13pm On Mar 08, 2021
This fellow must be suffering from insomnia
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: PDP will Restore Nigeria’s Lost Glory After Winning In 2023 by AsawanaDgreat: 12:14pm On Mar 08, 2021
When are people going to wake up from this dream?
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: PDP will Restore Nigeria’s Lost Glory After Winning In 2023 by Lashist(m): 12:17pm On Mar 08, 2021
Lol...naija never had any glory with pdp thieves...make God just punish these leaders small na
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: PDP will Restore Nigeria’s Lost Glory After Winning In 2023 by johnmartus(m): 12:19pm On Mar 08, 2021
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: PDP will Restore Nigeria’s Lost Glory After Winning In 2023 by dareadewuyi: 12:47pm On Mar 08, 2021
Lori IRO!

Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: PDP will Restore Nigeria’s Lost Glory After Winning In 2023 by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 08, 2021
grin The Glory of looting ba undecided

Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: PDP will Restore Nigeria’s Lost Glory After Winning In 2023 by eeetuk(m): 1:19pm On Mar 08, 2021
"Restoring Nigeria lost glory "-----'---- is a winning strategy for PDP in 2023 . Under president Buhari, Nigeria has lost all its decency. Unlike 8 years ago, Nigeria is unsafe today. Murder rates are through the roof. Nigeria is more divided today unlike any time in the country history.

I think PDP is the only party that can bring back peace and stability. But it has to find a good messenger to fit in with this narrative
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: PDP will Restore Nigeria’s Lost Glory After Winning In 2023 by omoakin22: 1:26pm On Mar 08, 2021
please keep shut your dirty mouth,no more NIGERIA,NO MORE ELECTION,oduduwa will stand
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: PDP will Restore Nigeria’s Lost Glory After Winning In 2023 by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 08, 2021
theBLOODofJESUS:
PDP you are the cause of all the problems bedeviling Nigeria.!

Only the Blood of Jesus can purify Nigeria.
Actually, it's the PDP and the APC that mastermind Nigeria's economic problems.
They are doing it together.
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: PDP will Restore Nigeria’s Lost Glory After Winning In 2023 by Kachi4christ(m): 1:43pm On Mar 08, 2021
Don't mind those bastards that are calling PDP thief....PDP is the only political party that can restore Nigeria....imagine apc took power after The Abacha regime things would have been hell more than it is right now....but they came and restored Nigeria to a level nobody thought things were moving well until APC emerged from no where and ruined everything... PDP I stand the only solution to Nigeria.
ITbomb:
Of course

They did it before, they can do it again

For those who were not old enough to read newspapers back then. (thank God for GSM) I will recap

Military oversaw decay in public infrastructure, government workers were owed months, Nigeria was a pariah state, killings and heavy armed robbery all round.

PDP came and restored back Nigeria even when oil was sold for $25 to 30.
PDP brought policies and blueprints that shaped all aspects of the economy, from banking to manufacturing etc
PDP took Nigeria from a battered economy under Abacha to the top 10 fastest growing economy in the world

APC happened and bastardized everything.

Don't give up, PDP did it before, they can do it AGAIN
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: PDP will Restore Nigeria’s Lost Glory After Winning In 2023 by Perfectsouth(m): 1:55pm On Mar 08, 2021
I believe them, they are the messiah we have been waiting for..
They are the Moses of our time who should take us to the promise land..

Werey set of people, mad people..
For 16yrs, they spoiled everything

1 Like

Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: PDP will Restore Nigeria’s Lost Glory After Winning In 2023 by ojo6464: 1:59pm On Mar 08, 2021
Who are the the source of problem we are facing now privatize all the company that can boost the economy of the country within them now
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: PDP will Restore Nigeria’s Lost Glory After Winning In 2023 by Olatomiwami(m): 2:07pm On Mar 08, 2021
duro4chang:
Lori iro. For good sixteen years you were in power, it was failure. Your failure brought in the wicked APC .You shall not prosper.

Gbam, awon scamers , is APC not PDP?
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: PDP will Restore Nigeria’s Lost Glory After Winning In 2023 by Olatomiwami(m): 2:09pm On Mar 08, 2021
Billyonaire666:
The difference between APC and PDP seems to be their Flags and Logos. The human beings within each party move from one bed to another bed like prostitutes.

Engineers, Technicians and Scientists should rule the world, and not politicians. Politicians are mostly idiots.

U no go kill person, I wish they are on NL
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: PDP will Restore Nigeria’s Lost Glory After Winning In 2023 by Olatomiwami(m): 2:13pm On Mar 08, 2021
ITbomb:
Of course

For those who were not old enough to read newspapers back then. (thank God for GSM) I will recap

Military oversaw decay in public infrastructure, government workers were owed months, Nigeria was a pariah state, killings and heavy armed robbery all round.

PDP brought policies and blueprints that shaped all aspects of the economy, from banking to manufacturing etc
PDP took Nigeria from a battered economy under Abacha to the top 10 fastest growing economy in the world

If I say wetin deh my mind, uhmm,mod go ban me for years, do u think u are talking to dullards here? If u have a short memory, not every body, will this Buhari b an option if not for your useless PDP, don't let me offend you oh grin
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: PDP will Restore Nigeria’s Lost Glory After Winning In 2023 by pelly22: 2:13pm On Mar 08, 2021
angry
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: PDP will Restore Nigeria’s Lost Glory After Winning In 2023 by Olatomiwami(m): 2:15pm On Mar 08, 2021
ruffDiamond:
which lost glory?.. story you mean ..Nigeria get glory?or may be you mean restoring glory of lost corruption ?mek we hear word abeg..same old thieves! what the useless so Called' Cunt'rey needs is a bloody masses revolt to sweep away the horde of criminals I. babanriga and ridiculous tribal dresses and cap forming leaders!I with the way this animals kingdom is being run,,I doubt if there will be a jingle called Nigeria by 2023!mark my words!

The prayers of every region is the end of this useless marriage called Nigeria.
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: PDP will Restore Nigeria’s Lost Glory After Winning In 2023 by duro4chang(m): 2:29pm On Mar 08, 2021
Olatomiwami:

Gbam, awon scamers , is APC not PDP?
There is no difference. somebody will move from PDP to APC and vice versa.
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: PDP will Restore Nigeria’s Lost Glory After Winning In 2023 by hunter21(m): 3:22pm On Mar 08, 2021
ITbomb:
Of course

This is worth reading and paying attention to
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: PDP will Restore Nigeria’s Lost Glory After Winning In 2023 by amadaovie(m): 3:52pm On Mar 08, 2021
ITbomb:
Of course

U BETTER START RUNNING NOW BECAUSE I AM COMING WITH THUNDER TO FIRE THAT YOUR MOUTH WHEREVER YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: PDP will Restore Nigeria’s Lost Glory After Winning In 2023 by adedehinbo(m): 4:05pm On Mar 08, 2021
ITbomb:
Of course

all of you re mad! Both APC and PDP, nobody should vote in 2023,let's end Nigeria union
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: PDP will Restore Nigeria’s Lost Glory After Winning In 2023 by chaloskyx: 5:54pm On Mar 08, 2021
CHOI NIGERIA IS JUST BEING PASSED AROUND AND RAPPED BY THESE TWO PARTIES APC AND PDP
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: PDP will Restore Nigeria’s Lost Glory After Winning In 2023 by ayenale1(m): 10:03pm On Mar 08, 2021
Lori iro
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: PDP will Restore Nigeria’s Lost Glory After Winning In 2023 by ericmor: 10:41pm On Mar 08, 2021
Lori iro. Awon were people. Same old shit
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: PDP will Restore Nigeria’s Lost Glory After Winning In 2023 by ericmor: 10:41pm On Mar 08, 2021
Lori iro. Awon werey people. Same old shit
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: PDP will Restore Nigeria’s Lost Glory After Winning In 2023 by ojonugwap(m): 11:43pm On Mar 08, 2021
Thomthom:
Them dey do am like this,?

When EFCC & POLICE start coming after you hope your family and friends will not blaming BUHAR...
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: PDP will Restore Nigeria’s Lost Glory After Winning In 2023 by Rick9(m): 1:58am On Mar 09, 2021
As if there was glory before.
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: PDP will Restore Nigeria’s Lost Glory After Winning In 2023 by Thomthom(m): 4:56am On Mar 09, 2021
ojonugwap:

When EFCC & POLICE start coming after you hope your family and friends will not blaming BUHAR...
As in the thing surprise me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Indian Prime Minister Confirmed The Tinubu Picture Was True - Photo / Efcc Arrests Sokoto Permanent Secretary / DSS Arrests Soldier ‘supplying Guns To Kidnappers’ In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.