Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism (40318 Views)

Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. / “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up / Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by salford1: 4:24pm On Mar 08, 2021
1Sharon:

If many of them were white-passing enough, they would have left black ppl a long time ago.

Obama, Kamala Harris, Meghan, Mary seacole, Dele Alli.. bloody racists
Haba cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by bull67: 4:24pm On Mar 08, 2021
what is she looking for in the royal family in the first place. she knows this will happen to her. She should just watch her mouth if not, the worse will happen and people will make noise and nothing will happen. it has happen b4 but there is nothing anybody can do

4 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by budaatum: 4:25pm On Mar 08, 2021
salford1:

And this is your proof? What proof do you have the snipped image/unknown account was created by her. P-diddy probably has like 1000 accounts on Instagram, and only one is original. Beyonce has like 100,000 accounts created by so dubious people all over social media sites. Only 1 or 2 are original.
Chief Buddha, take it easy with 1sharon
Lmao grin
I'm leaving 1Sharon to be taken care of by those who have time for such lazy thinking. Responding myself is insulting to buda.

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by 1Sharon(f): 4:26pm On Mar 08, 2021
MufasaLion:

No, that's not based on any fact. Stop displaying your ignorance!!! grin

This is for you

1Sharon:

If many of them were white-passing enough, they would have left black ppl a long time ago.

Obama, Kamala Harris, Meghan, Mary seacole, Dele Alli.. ALL bloody racists

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by salford1: 4:26pm On Mar 08, 2021
grandstar:

Who is the sex offender?
Prince Andrew. The palace are covering him up due to him being the Queen's son. It seems he would be getting a slap on the wrist, same way the Saudi prince got a slap on the wrist with the murder of khashoggi.

The Royal family is more concerned about the colour of the skin of an unborn baby.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by 1Sharon(f): 4:28pm On Mar 08, 2021
budaatum:

I'm leaving 1Sharon to be taken care of by those who have time for such lazy thinking. Responding myself is insulting to buda.

Well foh then, you don't even understand race relations and politics in the UK as you're a freshie.

You're outta your league.

2 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Rigel95(m): 4:28pm On Mar 08, 2021
I think you just heard the words 'self hating' (most likely from woke Twitter) but you're only copying what you cannot paste.
Sterope:
Another self hating black man. You will overcome your troubles one day. I pity the women around you.

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by ojesymsym: 4:29pm On Mar 08, 2021
This looks like what a British press would write. Did you write this yourself?

Jakumo:
The first question that springs to mind when one considers the incessant public whining of Mrs. Megain, is just what the heck she hopes to accomplish by badmouthing the British monarchy. Regardless of whether or not Shrieking Megain's catalog of grievances has even the most abstract factual basis, the entire premise of soliciting paid press conferences just to complain again stinks to high heavens of self-absorbed narcissism, arrogance, and hubris.

Harry committed the monumental blunder of a lifetime by marrying an aging bitter divorcee already known to be despised by her entire family. Casting himself as a 'whupped little cowering poodle in Megain's repertoire of silly pet tricks will only compound the long-term repercussions of being associated with such a toxic individual as Megain The Complainer. Both of these two comedic characters will soon be forced to rely entirely on mercenary press interviews to stave off bankruptcy, which is a Shakesperian fate many would regard as richly deserved.

Rather than announce her plans to commit suicide, Mrs. Megain ought to simply get on with it and end her miserable existence as a public service that will delight millions of observers worldwide. With a global pandemic still raging and the entire planet reeling from the devastating economic consequences of the contagion, all Mrs. Megain can think about is her next paid press interview, and which new set of complaints to concoct for public consumption. One cannot but pity Harry as his life and heritage implode for all to see on the world stage.

3 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 08, 2021
salford1:

Prince Andrew. The palace are covering him up due to him being the Queen's son. It seems he would be getting a slap on the wrist, same way the Saudi prince got a slap on the wrist with the murder of khashoggi.

The Royal family is more concerned about the colour of the skin of an unborn baby.
grin oh boy this one carry weight

3 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by meobizy(f): 4:29pm On Mar 08, 2021
Nothing concerns me with these boring royals. Now that she’s free to work again, I’m sure Tyler Perry is banging on her door, hoping to use her fame to promote a new movie.

4 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by budaatum: 4:29pm On Mar 08, 2021
1Sharon:

Well foh then, you don't even understand race relations and politics in the UK as you're a freshie.

You're outta your league.

You so love assuming nonsense, 1Sharon. Lol.

3 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by 1Sharon(f): 4:31pm On Mar 08, 2021
budaatum:

You so love assuming nonsense, 1Sharon. Lol.

You're a freshie!

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by salford1: 4:35pm On Mar 08, 2021
ojesymsym:

grin

3 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by 1Sharon(f): 4:35pm On Mar 08, 2021
ojesymsym:

The British press don't use the word 'badmouthing' lol

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Jakumo(m): 4:37pm On Mar 08, 2021
ojesymsym:

Sure did sir, and I wish I had a press gig.
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by budaatum: 4:40pm On Mar 08, 2021
1Sharon:

You're a freshie!

Ordinary on Nairaland you are more freshie than buda not to talk about time on this earth. Or did you just believe crap in your head and did not bother to check? Lol.

4 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Godszilla: 4:41pm On Mar 08, 2021
I wonder when blacks will for once stop using the racism thing @least for once. even if its one of the reasons that they dont like her or/and her husband am sure its not the only reason jor.

Besides this people talk too much please. its one show to another, is Williams and his wife not human being, when last you saw them in the news. low key responsible life not asking for unnecessary attention.

The Royal family has a tradition like every responsible home i suppose and any responsible human being should know and abide @least to a reasonable point.

This Harry has always been loud even before getting married, the buck stops with him "whatever you allow you cannot criticise"
Gojo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/03/meghan-accuses-british-royals-of-racism-says-they-pushed-her-to-brink-of-suicide/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by 1Sharon(f): 4:45pm On Mar 08, 2021
budaatum:

Ordinary on Nairaland you are more freshie than buda not to talk about time on this earth. Or did you just believe crap in your head and did not bother to check? Lol.

Hahaha..keep revealing yourself, your choice of words are a dead giveaway grin uncle/auntie.

Have you called Nigeria on lyca mobile today?

You're an immigrant.

Understand race relations and politics before tryna contribute cos you're outta your league mate.

You don't know shìt but just wanna talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 4:46pm On Mar 08, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
Playing the Victims card..
Blacks should be proud of their skin color...

I am Back but Beautiful.

How on earth should one contemplate suicide because they called you or your child black..?

Meghan is really poor in the mind..
An unborn baby was segregated upon but according to you the mother should accept it as ok because she wants to prove she is proud of her colour. Racism is evil and if people of old accepted it the way you are encouraging Meghan to accept it, maybe you'd be in an American plantation today growing cotton.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by budaatum: 4:47pm On Mar 08, 2021
You are an immature child not worth the time nor effort.

1Sharon:
[s]Hahaha..keep revealing your self, you're choice of words are a dead giveaway grin uncle/auntie.

Have you called Nigeria on lyca mobile today?

You're an immigrant.

Understand race relations and politics before tryna contribute cos you're outta your league mate.

You don't know shìt but just wanna talk[/s]

3 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 08, 2021
usagee36:
Megan is an American woman with an akata blood in her. Business as usual.

i swear those akata na werey oo
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by 1Sharon(f): 4:48pm On Mar 08, 2021
budaatum:
You are an immature child not worth the time nor effort.

I'm right on the money grin

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by budaatum: 4:49pm On Mar 08, 2021
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

An unborn baby was segregated upon but according to you the mother should accept it as ok because she wants to prove she is proud of her colour. Racism is evil and if people of old accepted it the way you are encouraging Meghan to accept it, maybe you'd be in an American plantation today growing cotton.

We need more people like you educating people here to see from more than one narrow side.

I am grateful for your existence!

4 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by jesmond3945: 4:50pm On Mar 08, 2021
Jakumo:
The first question that springs to mind when one considers the incessant public whining of Mrs. Megain, is just what the heck she hopes to accomplish by badmouthing the British monarchy. Regardless of whether or not Shrieking Megain's catalog of grievances has even the most abstract factual basis, the entire premise of soliciting paid press conferences just to complain again stinks to high heavens of self-absorbed narcissism, arrogance, and hubris.

Harry committed the monumental blunder of a lifetime by marrying an aging bitter divorcee already known to be despised by her entire family. Casting himself as a 'whupped little cowering poodle in Megain's repertoire of silly pet tricks will only compound the long-term repercussions of being associated with such a toxic individual as Megain The Complainer. Both of these two comedic characters will soon be forced to rely entirely on mercenary press interviews to stave off bankruptcy, which is a Shakesperian fate many would regard as richly deserved.

Rather than announce her plans to commit suicide, Mrs. Megain ought to simply get on with it and end her miserable existence as a public service that will delight millions of observers worldwide. With a global pandemic still raging and the entire planet reeling from the devastating economic consequences of the contagion, all Mrs. Megain can think about is her next paid press interview, and which new set of complaints to concoct for public consumption. One cannot but pity Harry as his life and heritage implode for all to see on the world stage.
the queen would knight you soon for your brilliance.

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by afube: 4:50pm On Mar 08, 2021
Focusmind:
The lady finished the British Royal Family and the British system.

She gave it to them hot! The Buckingham palace is preparing a response to all that she and her husband said.

Imagine Harry saying that he left UK to US with his family for the sake of his mental health.

Most Nigerians would come here now to bash her for bringing enemity to the Royal family. It was quite courageous of her to have taken that decision.

The British system, press and main stream news have ways of making one go insane if they come after you.

Just Imagine a Palace official saying only God knows how black Archer will look like even before the innocent boy was born.

Most Nigerians are renowned for their "coonery", we just love our white masters especially the British ones........with their fake Christianity. The only group of Nigerians with a respectable amount of self-esteem are IPOB members.........they have preached against the atrocities of the British for years but our fellow Zoo inhabitants refuse to receive sense.The British are hardcore and cunning racists............Nigerians wake up

3 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by AwesomeStormy00(m): 4:52pm On Mar 08, 2021
itu404:

Prince Andrew,,, not Edward

Oh yeah thank you for the correction.
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Jakumo(m): 4:53pm On Mar 08, 2021
Godszilla:
I wonder when blacks will for once stop using the racism thing @least for once. even if its one of the reasons that they dont like her or/and her husband am sure its not the only reason jor.

Besides this people talk too much please. its one show to another, is Williams and his wife not human being, when last you saw them in the news. low key responsible life not asking for unnecessary attention.

The Royal family has a tradition like every responsible home i suppose and any responsible human being should know and abide @least to a reasonable point.

This Harry has always been loud even before getting married, the buck stops with him "whatever you allow you cannot criticise"

Mrs. Megain is a talkative chatterbox, who simply does not know when to shut the fuk up and get on with her miserable life without dragging others into her pitiful world of hatred and depression. The woman is a disgrace to the black race and a laughing stock for everyone else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by senchibi: 4:53pm On Mar 08, 2021
ClassicMan202:
These people don dey talk too much,

you separate from dem and na you still dey call their names for your issue... Why not move on?? Make every body face him own way

My opinion: she want the glam of royalty but without the restriction it entails.

Even the queen is restricted bcus i can bet there's alot of things she would like to do but because she is the queen, she can do it... So even royalty comes with a price.

You talk crazy, fun fact the old queen(queen marry )was a thief (kleptomaniac ) and she wasn't crucified and ostracized for it. I think wanting glamour without restrictions is nothing compared to a thief. Oga it's all about the skin and nothing else.

3 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by agbekeOreke86(f): 4:54pm On Mar 08, 2021
Istand to be corrected but still do not know exactly what ms.Markle stands to gain from all these unecesasary show of attention for Godssakes...
There is something called 'amawo-maro' in yoruba...'u know,u see but u cnt/dare not say'!!!
There are some things the RF tolerated with her which is not their norm..
1.Meghan is black..
2.she was once married. .
3.she's not from the UK for pettessaakes....
I mean...i aint castigating her but she knows what she was settling for before the wedding took place as she could have opted out when she was being trained and taught the rules and etiquttes of royalty.
Kate wasnt royalty too...she had to adapt...she goofs sometimes too...the pressure was too much for her and she had to break her engagement with the prince at a point to gain her sanity before finally getting back together and marrying him
Royalty,no matter how local/small has its dos and don'ts.its like a cult-its called monarchy for a reason-its their way,its their secret,its their life....and that is why the queen is still more powerful/supreme to prince charles.it is wot it is.
U claimed u wanted no media frenzy and here u are,granting an interview to the queen of talk-shows...
Watever rocks ms.Meghan's boat but the truth-u cnt fight royalty/the throne and win!!!!
'Bi a she nshe nile tiwa,ewo ibomiran nii ooo'...!!!!
'A kin fi ese sii odo mo,ki a de ma wa pariwo otutu'..!!!
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by agbekeOreke86(f): 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2021
Istand to be corrected but still do not know exactly what ms.Markle stands to gain from all these unecesasary show of attention for Godssakes...
There is something called 'amawo-maro' in yoruba...'u know,u see but u cnt/dare not say'!!!
There are some things the RF tolerated with her which is not their norm..
1.Meghan is black..
2.she was once married. .
3.she's not from the UK for pettessaakes....
I mean...i aint castigating her but she knows what she was settling for before the wedding took place as she could have opted out when she was being trained and taught the rules and etiquttes of royalty.
Kate wasnt royalty too...she had to adapt...she goofs sometimes too...the pressure was too much for her and she had to break her engagement with the prince at a point to gain her sanity before finally getting back together and marrying him
Royalty,no matter how local/small has its dos and don'ts.its like a cult-its called monarchy for a reason-its their way,its their secret,its their life....and that is why the queen is still more powerful/supreme to prince charles.it is wot it is.
U claimed u wanted no media frenzy and here u are,granting an interview to the queen of talk-shows...
Watever rocks ms.Meghan's boat but the truth-u cnt fight royalty/the throne and win!!!!
'Bi a she nshe nile tiwa,ewo ibomiran nii ooo'...!!!!
'A ki fi ese si odo mo,ki a de ma wa pariwo otutu oo'...!!!
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by AwesomeStormy00(m): 5:02pm On Mar 08, 2021
It is what it is, i hope and pray everything ends well for both of them. The press slaughtered her daily mail was running a story every day about her, about her family every negative things about her was on the press.

The royal family is not perfect people are still suspicious that they planned Princess Diana accident because she was dating a Muslim guy.

I hope Harry won't regret his decision as for me not watching the interview tonight on ITV i go dey watch football by then
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Raalsalghul: 5:07pm On Mar 08, 2021
blueAgent:

Some of them were well deserved, I hope you have read of emmett till story?

I mean the true version, not some liberal crap story

Is there another version of Emmet Till's story? Kindly share the link please.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply)

China ‘building 250 New Nuclear Missile Silos At Three Locations(Pix) / Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage / Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.