Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,428 members, 7,836,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism (40470 Views)

Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. / “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up / Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by budaatum: 3:28pm On Mar 08, 2021
SeriouslySense:
She is not fully black, half black.

Oyinbo does not do "half black". In fact, neither do black people.

To oyinbo even ⅛ is black, and to blacks blacks are black and proud. In UK, at least.

3 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Sterope(f): 3:29pm On Mar 08, 2021
I thought you had some sense. You are another white man slave.
blueAgent:

Some of them were well deserved, I hope you have read of emmett till story?

I mean the true version, not some liberal crap story

2 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Ianmaduka(m): 3:29pm On Mar 08, 2021
Make dem run ��‍♀️ � for them their lives oooo....Royal story no be child play o

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by druxlazu: 3:29pm On Mar 08, 2021
Sterope:
Watch this thread

Most of those against Meghan are going to be our self-hating black brothers

Another Dundee woman.

5 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by kabillionaire(m): 3:29pm On Mar 08, 2021
No wonder, there's so much tribalism in Nigeria.

You can't give what you don't have.

Those asking "who do us in this country" you have your answers.

Monarchy is outdated and should therefore be scrapped.

2 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by 1Sharon(f): 3:30pm On Mar 08, 2021
Sterope:
Something must be fundamentally wrong with you. I don't even know where to start

You ain't got shit to say.

Oh by the way Meghan's best friend is racist, what say you?

If Meghan felt she was a black woman, why would she keep such ppl around her ?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Sterope(f): 3:31pm On Mar 08, 2021
Lol. Isn't that a name is city grin
druxlazu:

Another Dundee woman.

2 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by tot(f): 3:31pm On Mar 08, 2021
blueAgent:

Where did that occur?
There are millions of black men in US living today, how many are been killed for been black?

Many also dare white women, how are been killed for that.
Are you talking from sentiment or facts?

Did you see the video of 'Karen' in Central park that accused the Black man simply because he was black?

How about the many Black men in jail for crimes they didn't commit and released decades after their lives have been effectively wasted.

Please read up on systemic racism. The facts are there.

2 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by 1Sharon(f): 3:32pm On Mar 08, 2021
PDJT:

-Well, she has frickles on her skin so maybe she will pass in some quarters.

-To be honest, I don’t care what she identifies as. I’m just concern how Africans and people of African-descent are disgracing themselves all over social media “famzing” her.

-The Lady obviously came from a disjointed home, carries too many family baggage and deeply indoctrinated in the American race-hustling culture, she was never going to appreciate traditions and work hard to fit in. And it’s that Arrow, Harry, that will hear it in the future. She will soon get bored of him.

That's the thing Meghan can pass for a southern European/Italian.

She doesn't wear her hair curly and she surgically made her nose smaller.

4 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Sterope(f): 3:33pm On Mar 08, 2021
No I don't. You are bitter and at this point, I am thinking you might be that Megan bitter sister.

1Sharon:

You ain't got shit to say.

Oh by the way Meghan's best friend is racist, what say you?

If Meghan felt she was a black woman, why would she keep such ppl around her ?

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by MufasaLion: 3:33pm On Mar 08, 2021
SETH03:
What is happening to Harry and Meghan is the Same with Peter Okoye and his Wife. Meghan is experiencing first class racism while Lola is also experiencing tribalism here. Peter stood with his wife against all odds and Nigerians are already saying he is been controlled by a woman but the same Nigerians are applauding Harry for standing with his wife at the expense of royal family.

Exactly!. Most Nigerians are just mad
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by chukwugoziegi: 3:33pm On Mar 08, 2021
Hezmatosky:
Na joblessness dey worry Harry. Upon the whole money you must have gotten and your qualifications if atall you go school, you can not huzzle to feed ur family. You still dey leave yoruba kind of life. Collecting shop money, collecting land money, depending on your father and so on undecided

Right?

He said his dad cut him off. A 36 year old man wailing that they stopped giving him pocket money. That interview was just to settle personal scores. The both of them kept contradicting each other and using the words "They, Them"

4 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by 1Sharon(f): 3:33pm On Mar 08, 2021
druxlazu:

I am not a negro and black.

I am Yoruba and we are neither negros or white.

We are Yoruba.

I said the negro is a curse to this world.

Can you see the negro woman has successfully destroyed a peaceful home and have a royal son abandon his family. The Negro is the enemy of this world.

You're not a negro but black?

What do you think negro means?

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by chukwugoziegi: 3:34pm On Mar 08, 2021
1Sharon:
She gets no sympathy from me!

Why do black women Cape for Meghan Markle?

I don't know! She never even identified as black until she met harry.

4 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by 1Sharon(f): 3:35pm On Mar 08, 2021
Sterope:
No I don't. You are bitter and at this point, I am thinking you might be that Megan bitter sister.

And you are STUPID for supporting a racist.

I've dropped my facts and you have no rebuttal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by druxlazu: 3:35pm On Mar 08, 2021
1Sharon:

You're not a negro but black?
Let me tell you if you don't know, black negros.
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by SeriouslySense(m): 3:36pm On Mar 08, 2021
Actually negro denotes people who are of black origin specifically the area around the river Niger, although its considered no more relevant, since it was formed by the Portuguese and Spanish colonists.

druxlazu:

I am not a negro and black.

I am Yoruba and we are neither negros or white.

We are Yoruba.

I said the negro is a curse to this world.

Can you see the negro woman has successfully destroyed a peaceful home and have a royal son abandon his family. The Negro is the enemy of this world.

2 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by chukwugoziegi: 3:36pm On Mar 08, 2021
folks4luv:
Exactly. The royal family and the media have been terrible but Meghan herself is not innocent. I fear people like her. Very smart and conniving, the fact that she is an actress is a big bonus

Actors are not allowed to testify in Egyptian Courts till date. Why, because they lie for a living. They are convincing liars and can't enter character at anytime.

Meghan is a Pretentious Akata. Na their way.

4 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by salford1: 3:37pm On Mar 08, 2021
PDJT:

-Well, she has frickles on her skin so maybe she will pass in some quarters.

-To be honest, I don’t care what she identifies as. I’m just concern how Africans and people of African-descent are disgracing themselves all over social media “famzing” her.

-The Lady obviously came from a disjointed home, carries too many family baggage and deeply indoctrinated in the American race-hustling culture, she was never going to appreciate traditions and work hard to fit in. And it’s that Arrow, Harry, that will hear it in the future. She will soon get bored of him.
Some Igbos and lots of light skinned black people have freckles on their skin. I don't think that is a good enough reason to pass off as white. I don't see Africans talking about her as disgracing themselves. There are more whites talking about Meghan and being on are side than blacks. Blacks are just joining in the conversation due to the racism she called out and of course on her being part black.

All the racism allegation is not even suprising at all. We all know the monarchy system itself was built on subjugation of other races, people and colonialism. I don't really know why Meghan think she would be accepted into the firm. The song "Rule, Britannia!" gives an insight to how they view themselves.

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by raphy(m): 3:37pm On Mar 08, 2021
Wht is my business with this rich ppl .not my cup of coffee.
To be little black Is not an offence.

Her husband stand by her though so anything is possible ..

I Will just wait to see if the world will shake with this revelations.

Sipping my drink..

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by SeriouslySense(m): 3:37pm On Mar 08, 2021
From a genetic perspective, she is likely half black, half white.

budaatum:

To oyinbo even ⅛ is black, and to blacks blacks are black and proud. In UK, at least.

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by budaatum: 3:38pm On Mar 08, 2021
payloader:
Its a well known fact that white skins, I mean really white skins, are extremely racial people, except the highly exposed ones. [s]Caucasians are racist from history, and are resposible for 90% of racist whites in America and Europe. They only pretend not to be on media just to looh good to the subservient nations they pretend to protect. Few of them are free from that curse.[/s]

You are obviously talking from the ignorance of having not lived amongst caucasians.

If I step outside my door right now and start begging for money, my fellow black people will take one eye look me and I'd probably get more money from the white folks.

Most do not discriminate against people because of colour, race, tribe, gender or if you are gay, unlike most people from a country I shall not mention, and if they dared to, I can get their asses arrested for violating the Equality Act 2010 which makes it illegal to discriminate against anyone because of their age, being or becoming a transsexual person, being married or in a civil partnership, being pregnant or on maternity leave disability, race including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, belief or lack of religion/belief, sex, sexual orientation!

2 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by SeriouslySense(m): 3:39pm On Mar 08, 2021
Well our feelings do not matter, its her Dna that makes her.

budaatum:

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by 1Sharon(f): 3:39pm On Mar 08, 2021
druxlazu:

Let me tell you if you don't know, black negros.

Negro means black. The term is outdated but not offensive

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by salford1: 3:40pm On Mar 08, 2021
Sterope:
Lol. Isn't that a name is city grin
Dundee in Scotland cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by PDJT: 3:41pm On Mar 08, 2021
salford1:

Some Igbos and lots of light skinned black people have freckles on their skin. I don't think that is a good enough reason to pass off as white. I don't see Africans talking about her as disgracing themselves. There are more whites talking about Meghan and being on are side than blacks. Blacks are just joining in the conversation due to the racism she called out and of course on her being part black.

All the racism allegation is not even suprising at all. We all know the monarchy system itself was built on subjugation of other races, people and colonialism. I don't really know why Meghan think she would be accepted into the firm. The song "Rule, Britannia!" gives an insight to how they view themselves.

-Good luck to them all!

-My wives are enough trouble for me.
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by chukwugoziegi: 3:41pm On Mar 08, 2021
bukatyne:

She is so manipulative!

How can an exposed American star say she has no idea of what it entails to marry into British Monarchy?

It seems they are pained they cut them off financially; see how they twisted the story shocked shocked shocked shocked

They don't to do royalty again; Nwganu go... Wahala! Stay by force: Wahala!

I hope the marriage works for Harry's sake. undecided

Queen Meghan, what do you want from the Monarchy at this point?

She wants Black Americans to trash the RF for her. That's what she wants. Look at that eye service Oprah too who only gives a damn about Meghan because she married into the RF.

She was already calling for an interview 3 months before the wedding.

2 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Nimrod81: 3:41pm On Mar 08, 2021
jedisco:

You are a disgrace to your skin colour
No he is factual. You can't go to Rome and demand the Holy Father serve you communion in a different way from how others are served. The British Royal house will never change it's ways for anybody. It didn't do so for Diana so this is not a matter of racism. I remember many people claiming Meagan would change the royal family even before she got married. Now reality has dawned on her. All she can do is trend on Twitter. If she wants the perks, she should accept the responsibility.

3 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by 1Sharon(f): 3:42pm On Mar 08, 2021
budaatum:

There was never a one drop rule in the UK, stop it undecided

6 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by budaatum: 3:42pm On Mar 08, 2021
SeriouslySense:
From a genetic perspective, she is likely half black, half white.

No one goes to check your dna before determining if you are black or not. If you don't look black and do not want to identify as black, that's your choice. I know people who look full Caucasian but identify as black because they have a black parent. But if you look black, you will very likely be identified as black.

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by chukwugoziegi: 3:42pm On Mar 08, 2021
1Sharon:

Blk women lovvvvee Meghan because they see themselves in her, but does she see herself in you?

You're a FOOL.

Mixed race people love to identify with their black side just to use black ppl.

Preach it!

I opened twitter this morning to see "Woke" Nigerian Women identifying with her. It was so Hilarious!

4 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by MufasaLion: 3:43pm On Mar 08, 2021
emsco:
Some women will marry into a family and tear the family apart. will she have done this if her husband is next in line to the British throne after their dad

Big shame on you!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) / CNN Fires Chris Cuomo / Sacked Zimbabwean President, Robert Mugabe: 10 Things You Never Knew About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.