Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism (40466 Views)

Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. / “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up / Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by blueAgent(m): 3:13pm On Mar 08, 2021
Sterope:
Talking from a privileged position. If you were a victim, you would disagree.

I could as well appreciate WWII for its contribution to the advancement of science and technology. I still won't put that over gassing people to death because they were Jews. That is me sha.

How am I privileged?
You think am white?

First you believe a lot of things you see on media.

Mention one reason you think colonization was bad.

3 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by tot(f): 3:13pm On Mar 08, 2021
blueAgent:

Lol

I can hardly disagree with you.

They are not even racist in the area I want them to be.
Eg to Nigerian politicians and immigrants who go their to claim citizenship and political office after they have messed up this place

Because it benefits them.
But even then, they still have a level of disdain for those politicians. Remember David Cameron's comment on Nigerians being fantastically corrupt.

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by salford1: 3:13pm On Mar 08, 2021
PDJT:

-You’re so right, love.

-That Meghan even identifies herself professionally as White Caucasian.
She can't even pass for a caucasian in the dark. If that is what she thinks of herself, then she ain't smart grin

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by 1Sharon(f): 3:14pm On Mar 08, 2021
Sterope:
Uhn uhn, tell me something new cheesy

Keep shifting the goalpost, shogbo. Liz's Handmaiden!

You're a fool and ain't got shit to say.

Answer me, isn't Meghan racist?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by lexy2014: 3:14pm On Mar 08, 2021
chineloSA:

Naive!!!! shocked shocked Second time marrying and she was naive. Get out of here.

Don't mind d clown

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Sterope(f): 3:15pm On Mar 08, 2021
Privileged because you are not living in fear that you may never see your children again or that you have may be shot to death for daring to look a white woman.

blueAgent:

How am I privileged?
You think am white?

First you believe a lot of things you see on media.

Mention one reason you think colonization was bad.

2 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Sterope(f): 3:16pm On Mar 08, 2021
Yes she is. She called you Nigress the other day, didn't she?

1Sharon:

You're a fool and ain't got shit to say.

Answer me, isn't Meghan racist?

2 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Shukushaka: 3:18pm On Mar 08, 2021
By the time this American woman divorce that prince and take the remaining things they had,his eyes go clear. Fear that gender,Dem don use love wash the prince brain.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by salford1: 3:20pm On Mar 08, 2021
1Sharon:

Ok!

What do you think, you think Meghan cares about blk ppl?
You know I ain't got time for you and won't get in the mud with you. We have been on this street many times grin

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Jakumo(m): 3:20pm On Mar 08, 2021
The first question that springs to mind when one considers the incessant public whining of Mrs. Megain, is just what the heck she hopes to accomplish by badmouthing the British monarchy. Regardless of whether or not Shrieking Megain's catalog of grievances has even the most abstract factual basis, the entire premise of soliciting paid press conferences just to complain again stinks to high heavens of self-absorbed narcissism, arrogance, and hubris.

Harry committed the monumental blunder of a lifetime by marrying an aging bitter divorcee already known to be despised by her entire family. Casting himself as a 'whupped little cowering poodle in Megain's repertoire of silly pet tricks will only compound the long-term repercussions of being associated with such a toxic individual as Megain The Complainer. Both of these two comedic characters will soon be forced to rely entirely on mercenary press interviews to stave off bankruptcy, which is a Shakesperian fate many would regard as richly deserved.

Rather than announce her plans to commit suicide, Mrs. Megain ought to simply get on with it and end her miserable existence as a public service that will delight millions of observers worldwide. With a global pandemic still raging and the entire planet reeling from the devastating economic consequences of the contagion, all Mrs. Megain can think about is her next paid press interview, and which new set of complaints to concoct for public consumption. One cannot but pity Harry as his life and heritage implode for all to see on the world stage.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by druxlazu: 3:21pm On Mar 08, 2021
If I was white, I wouldn't let my people marry black.
Bleep the negro. The Negro is the curse of this world.
Who marries a nigga?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by payloader(m): 3:22pm On Mar 08, 2021
Its a well known fact that white skins, I mean really white skins, are extremely racial people, except the highly exposed ones. Caucasians are racist from history, and are resposible for 90% of racist whites in America and Europe. They only pretend not to be on media just to looh good to the subservient nations they pretend to protect. Few of them are free from that curse.

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by SeriouslySense(m): 3:22pm On Mar 08, 2021
She is not fully black, half black.

tot:
The way the British media has haunted this girl - which isn't the case with Kate Middleton. It's been obvious from the word go that they just can't accept the fact that a Black person is now a part of the royal family. Shame on them.

Racism in the UK is very subtle, unlike Americans who are usually blatant.

2 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by blueAgent(m): 3:22pm On Mar 08, 2021
Sterope:
Privileged because you are not living in fear that you may never see your children again or that you have may be shot to death for daring to look a white woman.

Where did that occur?
There are millions of black men in US living today, how many are been killed for been black?

Many also date white women, how many are been killed for that.
Are you talking from sentiment or facts?

5 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by salford1: 3:23pm On Mar 08, 2021
druxlazu:

Who marries a nigga?
Well, we can't chose what colour we want to be when we were conceived. If that was possible, 99.9999999....% of Nigerians would have preferred to be born White European/Australian or White North American cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by SeriouslySense(m): 3:23pm On Mar 08, 2021
cheesy cheesy Wow you hate yourself so much, are you not black.

grin grin grin
druxlazu:

Who marries a nigga?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Sterope(f): 3:24pm On Mar 08, 2021
Back then in history
blueAgent:

Where did that occur?
There are millions of black men in US living today, how many are been killed for been black?

Many also dare white women, how are been killed for that.
Are you talking from sentiment or facts?
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by blueAgent(m): 3:24pm On Mar 08, 2021
tot:

Because it benefits them.
But even then, they still have a level of disdain for those politicians. Remember David Cameron's comment on Nigerians being fantastically corrupt.

Whatever benefit you claim they benefit is immeasurable to the decay and problems that comes with diverse populations.
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Ianmaduka(m): 3:25pm On Mar 08, 2021
aycapri:
Hmm, is this true?
use what happening in your country to know whether it’s not true
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Necksonnel: 3:26pm On Mar 08, 2021
shadrach77:
This woman is tremendously heartless. A big schemer and social climber who I see dumping Harry later on, say like in 5 years time and then use the kids as leverage to settle herself financially. Only then will Harry return to his senses.

Though the Royal family may be racist and all that but she knew what she was getting into before going in.

The truth of the matter is that she and Harry know that they can never be the star couple or the centre of attraction cause as far as the British royal family is concerned William and his children will always be above them by virtue of birth and this realisation is the cause of the tantrum they are throwing now

They wanted to leave the royal family and they've achieved their aim so they should just keep quiet and move on with their lives

Stop saying what you don't understand.
Imagine the royal family telling her, the child won't enjoy Royalty privilege other grandchildren are enjoy just because he's black. WTF is that? Imagine them discussing how black the child will be when he grows and stuff. Who in his right sense will take that? They don't want the child to be too black and so they won't have a black king in the future.
All the royal family is trying to achieve is not having a black queen or king in the possible future.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by tot(f): 3:26pm On Mar 08, 2021
SeriouslySense:
She is not fully black, half black.

All that one is semantics. Go and tell the racists that one. As long as you have a drop of Black in you, you are considered Black.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Nimrod81: 3:26pm On Mar 08, 2021
BadEnglish:

Royal family or not, Racism should not be tolerated n should be condemned in it entirety. This is 21st century ffs
When a Diocese in Nigeria refused to allow a Bishop resume for official duty because he was a different tribe you all were mute. But you want to encourage rebellion against a royal house by playing the victim and screaming racism. That's cheap and lame. Ok some staff in Buckingham palace are racist and there are racists and bloody tribalists even among we Nigerians. If she couldn't handle the responsibility she shouldn't have gone in there.... It's simple. Their royalty requires serious dedication to duty and not slaying for social media.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by budaatum: 3:26pm On Mar 08, 2021
Jakumo:
The first question that springs to mind when one considers the incessant public whining of Mrs. Megan, is just what the heck she hopes to accomplish by badmouthing the British monarchy.
I hope you somewhere wrote to ask what Harry hoped to accomplish by badmouthing his British monarchy family too, because you sound far too intelligent not to know Harry badmouthed his monarchy family too.

Post a link to where you asked about Harry please.

2 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by 1Sharon(f): 3:26pm On Mar 08, 2021
Sterope:
Yes she is. She called you Nigress the other day, didn't she?

No she didn't. But she surgically her erased her black features tho.. and identified as white until recently..

You look stupid

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 08, 2021
~

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by PDJT: 3:27pm On Mar 08, 2021
salford1:

She can't even pass for a caucasian in the dark. If that is what she thinks of herself, then she ain't smart grin

-Well, she has frickles on her skin so maybe she will pass in some quarters.

-To be honest, I don’t care what she identifies as. I’m just concern how Africans and people of African-descent are disgracing themselves all over social media “famzing” her.

-The Lady obviously came from a disjointed home, carries too many family baggage and deeply indoctrinated in the American race-hustling culture, she was never going to appreciate traditions and work hard to fit in. And it’s that tw.at, Harry, that will hear it in the future. She will soon get bored of him.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by 1Sharon(f): 3:27pm On Mar 08, 2021
salford1:

You know I ain't got time for you and won't get in the mud with you. We have been on this street many times grin

Hmm really lol

I just want our folks to get some dignity man
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by blueAgent(m): 3:27pm On Mar 08, 2021
Sterope:
Back then in history
Some of them were well deserved, I hope you have read of emmett till story?

I mean the true version, not some liberal crap story
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Sterope(f): 3:28pm On Mar 08, 2021
Something must be fundamentally wrong with you. I don't even know where to start
1Sharon:

No she didn't. But she surgically her erased her black features tho.. and identified as white until recently..

You look stupid

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by tot(f): 3:28pm On Mar 08, 2021
blueAgent:

Whatever benefit you claim they benefit is immeasurable to the decay and problems that comes with diverse populations.

The interest on African loots in Swiss and European banks contributes to growing their economies, of course that's a big benefit.
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by druxlazu: 3:28pm On Mar 08, 2021
SeriouslySense:
cheesy cheesy Wow you hate yourself so much, are you not black.

grin grin grin

I am not a negro and black.

I am Yoruba and we are neither negros or white.

We are Yoruba.

I said the negro is a curse to this world.

Can you see the negro woman has successfully destroyed a peaceful home and have a royal son abandon his family. The Negro is the enemy of this world.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by payloader(m): 3:28pm On Mar 08, 2021
Jakumo:
The first question that springs to mind when one considers the incessant public whining of Mrs. Megain, is just what the heck she hopes to accomplish by badmouthing the British monarchy. Regardless of whether or not Shrieking Megain's catalog of grievances has even the most abstract factual basis, the entire premise of soliciting paid press conferences just to complain again stinks to high heavens of self-absorbed narcissism, arrogance, and hubris.

Harry committed the monumental blunder of a lifetime by marrying an aging bitter divorcee already known to be despised by her entire family. Casting himself as a 'whupped little cowering poodle in Megain's repertoire of silly pet tricks will only compound the long-term repercussions of being associated with such a toxic individual as Megain The Complainer. Both of these two comedic characters will soon be forced to rely entirely on mercenary press interviews to stave off bankruptcy, which is a Shakesperian fate many would regard as richly deserved.

You may be right, but racism is part of British royalty. And its common knowledge. She should have thought well before getting married to a royal. Besides, they don't like anything that will dent the long standing royal image: and yes, they'd do anything, even lie, or murder, if possible, to protect that image

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) / CNN Fires Chris Cuomo / Sacked Zimbabwean President, Robert Mugabe: 10 Things You Never Knew About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.