Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? (47739 Views)

A Reply To: "What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria?", Climate Change / Top 10 Cancer Causing Foods We Eat Daily / Mortuary Rejects Man’s Corpse After Causing Commotion In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by Perfectbeing(m): 11:11pm On Mar 09, 2021
Be like say we offend fire lord Ozai
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by CaptainFM1: 11:12pm On Mar 09, 2021
Gbagura:
I've been experiencing serious heats in my area for days now. Even fan can't control it any longer. The fan keep blowing hot air. I'm so frustrated right now.

Is anyone feeling this heat or it's just me?

Do you plant enough trees in your area? Or every where is "development"?
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by snoopz: 11:16pm On Mar 09, 2021
i think say na only dey feel
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by nemynely(m): 11:16pm On Mar 09, 2021
Cos hell's gate is only nextdoor grin grin grin
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by Kingzjayzee: 11:21pm On Mar 09, 2021
na now pure water companies dey cash out biiiig time

1 Like

Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by Fidinno(m): 11:23pm On Mar 09, 2021
Even in my area o
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by Kingzjayzee: 11:24pm On Mar 09, 2021
shadeyinka:

1. The sun is overhead (requirement for the rains) and no cloud cover to shield the ground from direct radiation
2. Wind is not blowing because of equilibrium between N-S wind and S-N winds.

Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by ElijahIme1992(m): 11:25pm On Mar 09, 2021
Its called global warming I believe.....
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by Wallade(m): 11:26pm On Mar 09, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Mr keep your house clean, infact your environment and enjoy cool time.

I don't mean mud floor or broken roofs..

Be neat, change your boxers.... Change your singlet....above all wash your boxers regularly.

Bathe regularly and if working bathe immediately you return from work..

Keep your armpits clean and shave regularly

I assume you are not in Nigeria or you don't understand what the op said.

1 Like

Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by emmyN(m): 11:29pm On Mar 09, 2021
[s]
Righteousness2:
That's one of the reasons we must do all we should to ensure we make Heaven.
If we are so uncomfortable with what we see now, then imagine the Hotness and pains in Hell Fire.
GOD Almighty give us Wisdom
[/s]
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by EmeraldHash(m): 11:29pm On Mar 09, 2021
Am just wondering oh. With the Kind of sun in Minna why can we have alternative source of energy. Why can't we harness the sun and convert it electrical energy
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by Tomoyayi(m): 11:32pm On Mar 09, 2021
jcross19:
so that will stop the heat?//crayfish brain..

Crayfish get sense pass am. E just jump enter dey yarn rubbish
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by remsonik(f): 11:33pm On Mar 09, 2021
The heat is too much this days, last year it rained shortly, even its rained twice this month yet the heat is much more unbearable.
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by simplesearch: 11:33pm On Mar 09, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Fire is a phase of matter, so has no effect on Spirit. Spirit is immortal and that is what you are. You will die first before Hell or heaven (mental coordinates), right?

Fire has zero effect on Soul and Spirit. Do not be fooled by Vatican's Savior Program modified by Copernicus and St James.

....Except you are stupid, which I have no doubts you are..... smiley

Before all the people you mentioned came to being, Jesus already talked about the reality or the existence of a literal burning fire, where the devil and all his host will spend their eternity. Human partnership with satan against God also made them partaker of such eternal place of punishment and torment. Your best option if you're a human being is to plead with God for forgiveness and mercy, to continue in unbelief and rebellion against your maker makes you a potential candidate of hell. Read below verses.

Mark 9:43 -44
And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

Revelation 20:10
And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Revelation 20:15
And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Ezekiel 20:48
And all flesh shall see that I the LORD have kindled it: it shall not be quenched.
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by Faithful1234(m): 11:33pm On Mar 09, 2021
ask buhari.
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by sisisioge: 11:38pm On Mar 09, 2021
Thank you o...phcn is now balling on top our high consumption with fans and ACs.
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:40pm On Mar 09, 2021
This country is close to hell
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by olisaEze(m): 11:42pm On Mar 09, 2021
All these front page suggestions of "get an air conditioner" sef na wa!

After getting it, will PHCN give u enough power to enjoy it in the afternoon? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by barinedan(m): 11:43pm On Mar 09, 2021
There is a serious leakage in hell
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by Goldbw122(m): 11:45pm On Mar 09, 2021
Rain always fall at evening time now, so it is nice
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 09, 2021
Op, Na D Season We Dey. We Av 4 Seasons In Nigeria. We Av D Rainy Season, Dry Season, Cold Season & Heat Season. So, Na D Heat Season We Dey.
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by pooozeee(m): 11:48pm On Mar 09, 2021
Every year, the moon drift away by 1cm from the earth and also every year the earth moves more closer to the sun

1 Like

Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 09, 2021
simplesearch:

Before all the people you mentioned came to being, Jesus already talked about the reality or the existence of a literal burning fire, where the devil and all his host will spend their eternity. Human partnership with satan against God also made them partaker of such eternal place of punishment and torment. Your best option if you're a human being is to plead with God for forgiveness and mercy, to continue in unbelief and rebellion against your maker makes you a potential candidate of hell. Read below verses.

Mark 9:43 -44
And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

Revelation 20:10
And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Revelation 20:15
And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Ezekiel 20:48
And all flesh shall see that I the LORD have kindled it: it shall not be quenched.

Sounds silly. Cos I know God and I can discuss about this in a bar with some bottles of beer. WhMark and Ezekiel, the authors of those books really know about creator?

Not much
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by 7victor(m): 11:50pm On Mar 09, 2021
I tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth:

This heat and problems we experience on the earth is training us to enjoy heaven at the end of our life on earth.

God could have just made everything perfect.

But we would not have appreciated it.

It is those who suffer poverty that normally enjoy riches when they eventually become rich compared to those born in riches who would never really appreciate the riches.

Little wonder the Bible says that our light affliction is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory in heaven.

We are suffering all these things so that we would be able to appreciate the joy, love, peace and wonders of heaven.

We are all strangers here on earth to learn a lesson on what it is like to suffer.

Because in heaven,we would spent eternity in joy, peace, love and total happiness and there would be no sorrow,nor sickness,nor evil,

that is why God has provided for us this opportunity on earth to know what problem is, before we start living the real life of joyous and problem-free eternity.

The Bible says that we should thank God for all things, even when it is a bad experience because this bad experience is required to make us really appreciate and enjoy the good experience of heaven.

Please, let us appreciate this heat and other problems of this earth because it is the only opportunity to know what evil is.

An adult who had not been beaten before when he or she was a child and who had not been allowed to play in the sand like other children, would feel that he or she had an incomplete childhood.

He or she would feel incomplete even as an adult.

Michael Jackson was an example.He complained that he felt incomplete because he was not allowed to behave like a child when he was a child.

He was forced to behave like an adult when he was a child and it really affected him negatively when he grew up.

He wished he could go back to childhood and behave like a child.

So God has provided us an opportunity to experience the life on the earth which is very short, just like our childhood is very short.

So we should make good use of this opportunity and experience all we need to experience on this earth because as the Bible says, When we grow up (ie when we get to heaven),we would put away childish things.

We should thank God for our experiences.
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by Alaganature(m): 11:55pm On Mar 09, 2021
Too much sad news on nairaland is the causes of the heat...to be sincere the heat too much
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 09, 2021
7victor:
I tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth:

This heat and problems we experience on the earth is training us to enjoy heaven at the end of our life's on earth.

God could have just made everything perfect.

But we would not have appreciated it.

It is those who suffer poverty that normally enjoy riches when they eventually become rich compared to those born in riches who would never really appreciate the riches.

Little wonder the Bible says that our light affliction is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory in heaven.

We are suffering all these things so that we would be able to appreciate the joy, love, peace and wonders of heaven.

We are all strangers here on earth to learn a lesson on what it is like to suffer.

Because in heaven,we would spent eternity in joy, peace, love and total happiness and there would be no sorrow,nor sickness,nor evil,

that is why God has provided for us this opportunity on earth to know what problem is, before we start living the real life of joyous and problem free eternity.

The Bible says that we should thank God for all things, even when it is a bad experience because this bad experience is required to make us really appreciate and enjoy the good experience of heaven.

Please, let us appreciate this heat and other problems of this earth because it is the only opportunity to know what evil is.

An adult who had not been beaten before when he or she was a child and who had not been allowed to play in the sand like other children, would feel that he or she had an incomplete childhood.

He or she would feel incomplete even as an adult.

Michael Jackson was an example.

So Good has provided us an opportunity to experience the life on the earth which is very short, just like our childhood is very short.

So we should make good use of this opportunity and experience all we need to experience on this earth because as the Bible says, When we grow up (ie when we get to heaven),we would put away childish things.

We should thank God for our experiences.

This is what happen when Pastors teach Science. Zombies are looking for scriptural solutions to Climate Change conundrum.
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by TimmyTen(m): 11:56pm On Mar 09, 2021
Oga next time use lower case for gods...
XXXXTENTACION:
THE GOD'S ARE ANGRY

MAKE UNA BRING SOMETHING MAKE WE GO EVIL FOREST GO APPEASE THE GODS.
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by meobizy(f): 12:04am On Mar 10, 2021
My recommended solution is constant hydration and multiple showers. NEPA is ‘doing their work’ so I sleep in a puddle of sweat on the regular.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by wildikeman(m): 12:07am On Mar 10, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Be neat, change your boxers.... Change your singlet....above all wash your boxers regularly.

That's how you failed jamb .

1 Like

Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by Exodora: 12:10am On Mar 10, 2021
Juliusmalema:

What is wrong with this one .Na you neat pass .
Who doesn't know that the weather is hot everywhere.
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by Stevedegreat(m): 12:11am On Mar 10, 2021
There's heat everywhere in Nigeria. Buhari causing the heats.
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by 1F30M4(f): 12:17am On Mar 10, 2021
Nna ehh, small matter una don drag baba God enter am, na wa una o..

This is March and it's usually very hot as dry season lasts from November to March.. It's usually at its peak in March hence the unbearable heat.. I have reasons to believe that there's climate change with the 3days Harmattan we experienced in February but this one is normal..

March too dey hot kaiii! Even nepa no con dy give pesin light, dem dy also talk sey the hot weather dey affect power distribution, everything jus dy overheat anyhow make e for no blow.. If rain con fall, we go still wait make wire dry, wahala be like bicycle for this Nigeria aswear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Slayqueen Creates A Scene While Trying To Receive An Injection (Photos, Video) / Timothy Ray Brown Dies Of Cancer (First Man Cured Of HIV) / I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.