Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

2023: There Is No Zoning Agreement In APC – Yahaya Bello - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: There Is No Zoning Agreement In APC – Yahaya Bello (11362 Views)

There Was No Zoning In Kogi APC, why should there be in Edo? - Oshiomhole / Fashola: APC’s Zoning Agreement Should Be Respected In 2023 / Umahi’s Defection: Wike, Eight More PDP Governors To Join APC - Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: There Is No Zoning Agreement In APC – Yahaya Bello by Racoon(m): 12:22am On Mar 09, 2021
Governor of Kogi State, Yahaya Bello has denied reports that the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) had a zoning arrangement ahead of the 2023 presidential election.

There have been growing calls for the APC to zone the 2023 presidential ticket to the Southern part of Nigeria.
Governor Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano State had said that the southern region of the country should be allowed to produce the next president of Nigeria in 2023.

The governor joined his Kaduna counterpart, Governor Nasir El-Rufai and other prominent northern politicians who had made similar calls in recent days.

But speaking to reporters in Abuja over the weekend, Yahaya Bello said anyone from any zone was free to contest for presidency in 2023, as there was no zoning arrangement in the APC.

He said: “There is nothing like zoning in our party. In 2015, there was no zoning; many aspirants, including former governor Rochas Okorocha contested.

“In 2019, there was no zoning; people in APC were not courageous enough to contest with President Muhammadu Buhari.”

Asked if he is interested in the 2023 presidency, Bello said: “If it’s the will of God for me to become president in this country at the right time, I will be.”

The Kogi governor reiterated that he would defeat any candidate he decides to contest against for the 2023 presidency with a record-breaking vote.

“I will record a vote that has never been recorded in Nigeria by the grace of God. But that’s not the issue right now; the issue is there must be Nigeria before we talk of 2023,” the governor added.
https://dailypost.ng/2021/03/08/2023-no-zoning-of-presidency-to-south-in-apc-yahaya-bello/?amp&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

2 Likes

Re: 2023: There Is No Zoning Agreement In APC – Yahaya Bello by BLAISECAMPAORE: 12:29am On Mar 09, 2021
Where and who was Yahaya Bello when the APC was founded in 2014? When PMB, Tinubu and others were forming the party?

He should take a seat and stop punching above his weight class.

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: There Is No Zoning Agreement In APC – Yahaya Bello by Jimi24: 12:36am On Mar 09, 2021
BLAISECAMPAORE:
Where and who was Yahaya Bello when the APC was being formed in 2014? When PMB, Tinubu and others were forming the party?

He should take a seat and stop punching above his weight class
He is Tinubu's boy o.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: There Is No Zoning Agreement In APC – Yahaya Bello by BLAISECAMPAORE: 12:38am On Mar 09, 2021
Jimi24:

He is Tinubu's boy o.

Which further rubbishes his 2023 ambition.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: There Is No Zoning Agreement In APC – Yahaya Bello by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:39am On Mar 09, 2021
BLAISECAMPAORE:

Where and who was Yahaya Bello when the APC was founded in 2014? When PMB, Tinubu and others were forming the party?

He should take a seat and stop punching above his weight class. His royal incompetence has no business anywhere near the Presidency.

Stop hyperventilating,
If yeye bello can guarantee the economic interest of the relevant godfathers, he might be your next president!
It's all business, nothing personal

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: There Is No Zoning Agreement In APC – Yahaya Bello by Gondonu: 12:39am On Mar 09, 2021
cheesy Governor tatatata! Nothing Musa no go see for gate.... ...... So what becomes of the likes of Dave Umahi, Tinubu, Amaechi that are also anxious to get their hands on the pie nah?

6 Likes

Re: 2023: There Is No Zoning Agreement In APC – Yahaya Bello by BLAISECAMPAORE: 12:44am On Mar 09, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

Stop hyperventilating,
If yeye bello can guarantee the economic interest of the relevant godfathers, he might be your next president!
It's all business, nothing personal

Lol then you must be naive of the regional interests and politicking against 2023.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: There Is No Zoning Agreement In APC – Yahaya Bello by Racoon(m): 12:48am On Mar 09, 2021
Asked if he is interested in the 2023 presidency, Bello said: “If it’s the will of God for me to become president in this country at the right time, I will be.”

The Kogi governor reiterated that he would defeat any candidate he decides to contest against for the 2023 presidency with a record-breaking vote.I will record a vote that has never been recorded in Nigeria by the grace of God
Grandeur delusion!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: There Is No Zoning Agreement In APC – Yahaya Bello by heendrix(m): 1:00am On Mar 09, 2021
We'll rather vote for the Nigeria's first Gandollar

1 Like

Re: 2023: There Is No Zoning Agreement In APC – Yahaya Bello by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:22am On Mar 09, 2021
BLAISECAMPAORE:

Lol then you must be naive of the regional interests and politicking against 2023.

Learn from how yeye bello became governor,
Above regional interests and politicking, there is the need to keep the contraption - business enterprise called Nigeria going,
Yeye bello is a young politician groomed and molded in their image
It has never been about us!
That bit should be obvious by now,

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: There Is No Zoning Agreement In APC – Yahaya Bello by OBALOLA55(m): 1:32am On Mar 09, 2021
Jimi24:

He is Tinubu's boy o.
THATFAIRGUY AND SEUNMSG ARE COMING FOR YOUR HEAD grin
Re: 2023: There Is No Zoning Agreement In APC – Yahaya Bello by doctor306(m): 2:26am On Mar 09, 2021
Una no Dey sleep for this forum ??

Make they no give Dave umahi high BP abeg... another Apc president and I’ll relocate to Benin republic even Cameron go favor person pass

3 Likes

Re: 2023: There Is No Zoning Agreement In APC – Yahaya Bello by HenryOK45(m): 2:26am On Mar 09, 2021
2023 will be be full of many shocking surprises.
Re: 2023: There Is No Zoning Agreement In APC – Yahaya Bello by tishbite41(m): 2:28am On Mar 09, 2021
Message for the South

1 Like

Re: 2023: There Is No Zoning Agreement In APC – Yahaya Bello by ovieigho(m): 2:38am On Mar 09, 2021
BLAISECAMPAORE:

He should take a seat and stop punching above his weight class.

He is a party man and has the right to talk , he defeated Tinubu’s candidate (faleke) to clinch the position he is already occupying.
I’m not his fan but all ye all Tinubu’s stooge think the only person that can talk and keep talking as a party man is Tinubu . You think Nigeria is Lagos ?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: There Is No Zoning Agreement In APC – Yahaya Bello by Blankstare(m): 2:38am On Mar 09, 2021
Daydreamer... Dude have never made any sense before
Re: 2023: There Is No Zoning Agreement In APC – Yahaya Bello by pfadom: 2:53am On Mar 09, 2021
Sane people will never dignify Yahaya Bello with a response.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: There Is No Zoning Agreement In APC – Yahaya Bello by ENGINEERG(m): 3:00am On Mar 09, 2021
I don't think election will hold in 2023, because almost all reasonable people are tired of Nigeria.

North can continue to rule forever , we are omo oduduwa , when tinubu is not giving ticket, he will join us too...

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: There Is No Zoning Agreement In APC – Yahaya Bello by johnmartus(m): 3:04am On Mar 09, 2021
Werey did you know when the party was formed?. .You bastard a common opportunist talking nonsense. Ah Audu Abubakar death paved way for you incompetent bello.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: There Is No Zoning Agreement In APC – Yahaya Bello by cheango: 3:06am On Mar 09, 2021
YAYA BELLO THAT RIGGED AND KILLED TO GET SECOND TERM TICKET, IS NOW BECOMING MORE RELEVANT IN HAPPENINGS IN NIGERIA. ONLY BAD PEOPLE WILL KEEP RULING NIGERIA

ITS A PITY WE FORGET EASILY IN NIGERIA
BUT WHAT HAS NAIRALAND GOT FROM HIM, THAT THEY PUSH ANYTHING YAYA TO FRONT PAGE

10 Likes

Re: 2023: There Is No Zoning Agreement In APC – Yahaya Bello by sweetonugbu: 3:08am On Mar 09, 2021
I see
Re: 2023: There Is No Zoning Agreement In APC – Yahaya Bello by johnmartus(m): 3:08am On Mar 09, 2021
Shut up it seems you have short memory. Did he contest for the election in the first place.
ovieigho:

He is a party man and has the right to talk , he defeated Tinubu’s candidate (faleke) to clinch the position he is already occupying.
I’m not his fan but all ye all Tinubu’s stooge think the only person that can talk and keep talking as a party man is Tinubu . You think Nigeria is Lagos ?

13 Likes

Re: 2023: There Is No Zoning Agreement In APC – Yahaya Bello by onuman: 3:11am On Mar 09, 2021
The man was partly hallucinating. He was seeing double.

Anyway, he concluded with we must have Nigeria before talking about 2023 presidential election. That shows his fears that Nigeria may not remain by 2023.

After 8 years of PMB, another northern President? That’s all southerners must be dead.

9 Likes

Re: 2023: There Is No Zoning Agreement In APC – Yahaya Bello by Lagoon0: 3:21am On Mar 09, 2021
angry tinubu really supported this man second tenure. Tinubu has been an ass licker to northerners so far.

I see no wisdom in his doings. His case is already with the EFCC . they need him to just make any unnecessary move towards 2023 b4 dem open eim reserve case file.

To my yoruba brother heavily supporting tinubu. Una go just give Hausa/Fulani people chance to think sey dem smart. Meanwhile na them vs only one man.

My hand no dey there sef, I no follow endorse am. Na osibanjo 2023 I support

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: There Is No Zoning Agreement In APC – Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 3:21am On Mar 09, 2021
MANY HAVE BOASTED IN THE PAST WE KNOW WHERE THEY ARE NOW. BUT THIS BOY THINK BECOMING NIGERIA PRESIDENT IS A JOKE. SOMEONE SHOULD WAKE HIM UP FROM HIS DREAM.
Re: 2023: There Is No Zoning Agreement In APC – Yahaya Bello by content208: 3:22am On Mar 09, 2021
Seunmsg, johnmartus, you have suffered. Your god, Tinubu has suffered.

When you were jumping up and down in 2014 through 2020, if anybody had told you that Buhari would use you and dump you, would you have believed it?

You wasted your life defending mediocrity, hoping that it will make Buhari favour Tinubu. Now, it's obvious you have lost. Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!

10 Likes

Re: 2023: There Is No Zoning Agreement In APC – Yahaya Bello by Jerryherd: 3:25am On Mar 09, 2021
Yorubas would say ; Ki lo mo de mo .... Wetin pikin sabi
Re: 2023: There Is No Zoning Agreement In APC – Yahaya Bello by Lagoon0: 3:29am On Mar 09, 2021
Jerryherd:
Yorubas would say ; Ki lo mo de mo .... Wetin pikin sabi
Kilo mo, lofi wole ni elekeji , boti le jepe mashanfani oloripele governor kan loje.

Buhari duro leyin re gidi pelu rigging buruku ti won fi ti wole, moranti pe ogbeni tinubu wa lara awon to endorse yaya bello fun 2nd term.

undecided

1 Like

Re: 2023: There Is No Zoning Agreement In APC – Yahaya Bello by johnmartus(m): 3:33am On Mar 09, 2021
I just don't understand this guy honestly. What's your problem with Tinubu for God sake...Tinubu this Tinubu that are you not tired? As you are typing this the man is sleeping here you are giving yourself sleepless night.

If Buhari betrayTinubu let him face the music .
content208:
Seunmsg, johnmartus, you have suffered. Your god, Tinubu has suffered.

When you were jumping up and down in 2014 through 2020, if anybody had told you that Buhari would use you and dump you, would you have believed it?

You wasted your life defending mediocrity, hoping that it will make Buhari favour Tinubu. Now, it's obvious you have lost. Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: There Is No Zoning Agreement In APC – Yahaya Bello by ipobarethieves: 3:35am On Mar 09, 2021
sad I can now confam that Iwofa lenu sad.Chai Bello oo sad! Somebody don scam/deceive dis Bello say he go be president grin sad.Isorite sad
Re: 2023: There Is No Zoning Agreement In APC – Yahaya Bello by ScamHunter: 3:41am On Mar 09, 2021
It's getting very interesting. You know what I think? There's a lot at stake for the presidency not to remain in the north. I said north, not middle-belt so Mr Yahaya is just dreaming. Both PDP and APC will field Fulani men as a matter of prioritized consensus. There is a lot at stake. It doesn't take high acuity to figure that out.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: There Is No Zoning Agreement In APC – Yahaya Bello by Vaughanlanrewaj: 3:47am On Mar 09, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Independence Day: Ram Nath Kovind Congratulates Nigeria / Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki / Buhari’s campaign Writes Police, SSS, Accuses PDP Of hacking INEC Server

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.